BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 3
Link Posted: 8/28/2015 8:37:05 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
They should replace her with Dana.  I'd have her babies.

http://www.gunsandammo.com/files/2015/04/dana-loesch-guns-ammo-magazine-cover.jpg
View Quote

Stand in line, she's mine.
Link Posted: 8/28/2015 8:42:04 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Her white Knight leg humpers should be rolling in shortly....
View Quote

They all turned on her after the Trump incident.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 8/28/2015 8:46:11 AM EDT
[#3]
She's a paid liberal New York City hack, just like the rest of the sorry ass "24hr news cycle Journalists".

Fuck her and the rest of the statist boot lickers.  They don't deserve to be Americans anymore.
Link Posted: 8/28/2015 8:49:23 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Turn off your cable t.v. and watch your stress levels go down.  

And then, as your secret added bonus, you can rely on GD for all of your news needs!

View Quote

Seriously.. I've been doing this since the '12 election.  I sleep better at night, and GD is usually quicker on the news anyway.
Link Posted: 8/28/2015 8:52:31 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Dana Loesh....
View Quote

Link Posted: 8/28/2015 8:55:48 AM EDT
[#6]
+1 for Dana
Link Posted: 8/28/2015 8:57:24 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

http://www.gunsandammo.com/files/2015/04/dana-loesch-guns-ammo-magazine-cover.jpg
View Quote

Oh my
Link Posted: 8/28/2015 9:06:50 AM EDT
[#8]
TV news isn't real guys.
Link Posted: 8/28/2015 9:08:38 AM EDT
[#9]
People still watch cable "news"?
Link Posted: 8/28/2015 9:12:36 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
I used to like her, mainly just as a dick holster. When she went on Howard stern and played into his sleezy sex themed show she just proved that she was in fact a bimbo. It's been hard to take her seriously ever since. In recent events I say sell her to stem express
View Quote

You liked her "mainly as a dick holster" but NOT as a "Bimbo"?

I'm so confused.

Link Posted: 8/28/2015 9:13:56 AM EDT
[#11]

BREAKING: Megyn Kelly Leaving FOX?… Ailes Author Says “She Wants to Go Mainstream”

Jim Hoft Aug 27th, 2015 11:54 pm 142 Comments

Author Gabriel Sherman went on with Steve Malzberg on NewsMax TV Thursday.

fox moderators
Sherman wrote The Loudest Voice in the Room in 2014 on FOX News President Roger Ailes. Today he told Malzberg that Megyn Kelly wants to go mainstream and is keeping her options open.

From the interview:

Gabriel Sherman: In the days after the debate all of the emails and messages that FOX News was getting from their viewers were pro-Trump emails. Roger Ailes and his executives at FOX were shocked at the volume of the response. And, they really didn’t know what to do because their audience loves Trump. And yet FOX be all measures really hammered him. So they were sort of treating him with kid gloves until this interview when he came forward and questioned her vacation. That’s when they released a statement and compared him to conspiracy theories… Roger Ailes has never really faced an adversary like Donald Trump. Donald Trump doesn’t play by his rules so Ailes does not know what to do. This week he decided to come out and hit him…

Steve Malzberg: You also talk about in this piece the conspiracy theories that this is all setting up down the road the big Megyn Kelly – Donald Trump sit-down. And this is somehow being, if not coordinated, discussed by Ailes and Trump… Why is Megyn Kelly not firing back at this point?

Gabriel Sherman: Well, she, up until this point, was the fastest rising star at FOX News. She was really becoming the face of the network. And, I don’t think she wants to get down in the weeds and the gutter and play this kind of hardball politics.

Steve Malzberg: Because she’ll lose.

Gabriel Sherman: Or, she wants to, part of this is she wants to go mainstream. There was some talk before her most recent contract that she was flirting with CNN to kind of jump from FOX to CNN. And, I think she wants to leave all options on the table. If she gets down in the weeds and slugs it out with Trump that will hurt her brand.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2015/08/breaking-megyn-kelly-leaving-fox-ailes-author-says-she-wants-to-go-mainstream/
Link Posted: 8/28/2015 9:15:14 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
That's all.  She clearly calls for more gun control in this interview.

http://youtu.be/3spEHss9oYc

View Quote

all women ...meh.
Link Posted: 8/28/2015 9:17:12 AM EDT
[#13]
I stopped liking her when she stole Michael Jackson's nose.
Link Posted: 8/28/2015 9:18:08 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

View Quote

Megyn can't hold a candle to Dana.
Link Posted: 8/28/2015 9:18:24 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

View Quote

Did you even watch the video you posted?

Did any of you?

I don't watch Fox at night, never have seen her program.

But that interview was exclusively about mental health and gun laws.  I didn't hear anything about gun control on the masses other then that stupid liberal chick on the left spouting made up statistics about how gun murder is higher in gun states.
Link Posted: 8/28/2015 9:20:47 AM EDT
[#16]
The media is agenda driven.  If the beotch wants to make her million a year, she'll have to spew their opinions and make them like her own.  

I stopped watching the MSM years ago.
Link Posted: 8/28/2015 9:23:15 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
So..GD hates Fox news now? I see I'm not missing anything after cutting cable
View Quote

I hate Fox News with a passion. It had some conservative ideas with subliminal liberal shit mixed in. It's like a mosquitto to a bug zapper. I am starting to believe it's a liberal brain washing station that draws in conservatives to liberal ideas.

For instance the school choice bullshit Fox pushes. It sounds like a conservative idea right?  Until you see in person what it actually does. Most on here think "well shit, I can take my kid out of public school and throw him or her in private school". I agree that's fantastic!  That would be awesome. But in reality, the private schools would be filled, your kid would be stuck where they are at and your school would be infested with FSA. It happened here locally at the school I worked at with school choice b
Link Posted: 8/28/2015 9:23:21 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

View Quote

I must have missed it.

Could you give us a time stamp in the vid where "She clearly calls for more gun control".

Dana Loesh does stomp a mud hole in the other hole.
Link Posted: 8/28/2015 9:24:48 AM EDT
[#19]
Fox news is just proving its a leftist station that pretends to be right.
Link Posted: 8/28/2015 9:25:53 AM EDT
[#20]
She's a media talking head. They're just like politicians. Filthy creatures who will hold the masses hostage to inflate their egos.

Fuck them.
Link Posted: 8/28/2015 9:29:42 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

I must have missed it.

Could you give us a time stamp in the vid where "She clearly calls for more gun control".

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I must have missed it.

The part where the sides with the jackass about the NICS check not being sufficient.
Link Posted: 8/28/2015 9:32:33 AM EDT
[#22]

Tried to get Meygans face next to Michael but I failed but you get the resemblance....no homo
Link Posted: 8/28/2015 9:33:20 AM EDT
[#23]
I'm no fan of Megyn but she did good here. She asked pointed and specific questions to both sides and gave both equal opportunity to speak. A lot better reporting than the fucking hatchet piece Forbes did on Wal-Mart decision to stop selling Ar15's.
Link Posted: 8/28/2015 9:33:40 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

I'm so confused.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I used to like her, mainly just as a dick holster. When she went on Howard stern and played into his sleezy sex themed show she just proved that she was in fact a bimbo. It's been hard to take her seriously ever since. In recent events I say sell her to stem express

I'm so confused.

Don't be confused, I had a crush on her, then she revealed herself as just another trashy blonde, sort of want..... But certainly not wowed by her in any way. Then after all the trump nonsense, I say bye and make room for the next pretty fake news girl
Link Posted: 8/28/2015 9:37:48 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

The part where the sides with the jackass about the NICS check not being sufficient.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I must have missed it.

Well I watched again and missed that part. Time stamp?

If you just want an echo chamber then that show might not be your cup of tea.
Link Posted: 8/28/2015 9:46:59 AM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

Dana cleaned BOTH of their clocks!

View Quote

Link Posted: 8/28/2015 9:50:38 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

She uses that smug "concerned" face to snidely mete out approval or disapproval to what her interviewees are saying.

I'd like to see her do that face in a bukkake video.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Her never ending "nanny look of concern" is what pisses me off, as she tries to understand why people don't want a government plan for so called "sensible" gun control.

She uses that smug "concerned" face to snidely mete out approval or disapproval to what her interviewees are saying.

THIS lol.
Link Posted: 8/28/2015 9:52:09 AM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:

She's starting to piss you off?

http://d2ws0xxnnorfdo.cloudfront.net/meme/456671
View Quote

this

her hypocrisy about maternity leave a few years back is when I started to despise her.  She's a hot hypocrite, but still a hypocrite.

Link Posted: 8/28/2015 9:57:56 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

View Quote

I still like her but she isnt always the brightest bulb either. She once said cops should shoot to wound during the SC cop shooting fiasco.
Link Posted: 8/28/2015 10:02:35 AM EDT
[#30]
Narcissistic lib bitch.

Link Posted: 8/28/2015 10:04:08 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

I still like her but she isnt always the brightest bulb either. She once said cops should shoot to wound during the SC cop shooting fiasco.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Jesus that's dumb.
Link Posted: 8/28/2015 10:15:05 AM EDT
[#32]
Smarmy little cunt. Self-righteous statist twat.

I can't stand her.
Link Posted: 8/28/2015 10:16:37 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

I hate Fox News with a passion. It had some conservative ideas with subliminal liberal shit mixed in. It's like a mosquitto to a bug zapper. I am starting to believe it's a liberal brain washing station that draws in conservatives to liberal ideas.

For instance the school choice bullshit Fox pushes. It sounds like a conservative idea right?  Until you see in person what it actually does. Most on here think "well shit, I can take my kid out of public school and throw him or her in private school". I agree that's fantastic!  That would be awesome. But in reality, the private schools would be filled, your kid would be stuck where they are at and your school would be infested with FSA. It happened here locally at the school I worked at with school choice b
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
So..GD hates Fox news now? I see I'm not missing anything after cutting cable

agreed. used to drive me up the fucking wall when folks would trash the media..............................except fox. Fox is 24 hour news trash with blowhards just like MSNBC

Fox would get a pass because it has some "conservatives" on
Link Posted: 8/28/2015 10:21:52 AM EDT
[#34]
lol
Link Posted: 8/28/2015 10:23:22 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

View Quote

those eyes....
Link Posted: 8/28/2015 10:31:15 AM EDT
[#36]
She is an eminently replaceable cog in a very large machine.  I assure everyone there is simply no end to bubble headed bleach blonds lining up to replace her when she gets her first wrinkle.

The next one will annoy you equally as much, and the one after that one as well.   Their job is to get you to watch them, so that you might forget to mute the commercials.  Nothing more.
Link Posted: 8/28/2015 10:35:50 AM EDT
[#37]
I never liked her much, sure she's pretty but she has the personality of Bill Orielly.
Link Posted: 8/28/2015 10:46:45 AM EDT
[#38]
I'd fuck her.
Link Posted: 8/28/2015 10:50:02 AM EDT
[#39]
What was the question?
Link Posted: 8/28/2015 10:51:48 AM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Her never ending "nanny look of concern" is what pisses me off, as she tries to understand why people don't want a government plan for so called "sensible" gun control.

Damn dude!  
Link Posted: 8/28/2015 10:53:26 AM EDT
[#41]
Link Posted: 8/28/2015 11:00:56 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
i like her looks but i think i agree with bill orielly on more topics that her.
View Quote

Link Posted: 8/28/2015 11:02:42 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
View Quote

O'Reilly is a first rate POS. He has lied numerous times about guns, laws etc.
Stopped watching that douche a long while back after he would not correct his lies, I even emailed him about his lies.
Link Posted: 8/28/2015 11:04:46 AM EDT
[#44]
what most of you are missing, is that in NYC, she's considered a conservative. Let that sink in for a minute. That's how left that place is...
Link Posted: 8/28/2015 11:07:18 AM EDT
[#45]

Well Fox's little tag line is "Fair and Balanced".

It would seem that they would have to show both sides to be "Balanced".

Most any person of normal intelligence would watch the Kelly/Loesh/Hole segment and come the the conclusion that more gun laws are not going to reduce that type of crime and may if fact increase those types of crimes.

Jerry's job at Fox is to provide the retard point of view. He provides some "Balance".
Link Posted: 8/28/2015 11:08:49 AM EDT
[#46]

Quoted:

Stopped watching that douche a long while back after he would not correct his lies, I even emailed him about his lies.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Not to mention he was completely wrong about Obama. They are just grooming MK to take his place eventually.

Link Posted: 8/28/2015 11:10:05 AM EDT
[#47]
She ever showed her tits?

I'd look at them
Link Posted: 8/28/2015 11:18:03 AM EDT
[#48]
She's a frothing at the mouth liberal what do you expect?
Link Posted: 8/28/2015 11:20:37 AM EDT
[#49]
The chick on the right is super hot. Megyn Kelly is a dumb cunt.
Link Posted: 8/28/2015 11:26:47 AM EDT
[#50]
I'm not a Trumpet, but that question/indictment about women, in the debate, put Megyn Kelly in the same league as Candy Crowley as far as professionalism and impartiality go. I would not be surprised to see MK at another network soon.
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top