Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/27/2015 10:02:38 PM EDT
I missed the first three episodes, but have been watching it since. So far I like it. No faked up drama like you see on alot of reality shows about cars & bikes. It's just a group of guys working together to make a '69 Camaro go fast.

Here's the website: www.bigredcamaro.com
Link Posted: 8/27/2015 10:08:54 PM EDT
[#1]
Yep, I've watched all of them so far.  Pretty cool how they get that big old car to run like they do.  Not a Chevy fan, but old muscle cars are always cool, no matter the make.
Link Posted: 8/28/2015 10:42:44 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Yep, I've watched all of them so far.  Pretty cool how they get that big old car to run like they do.  Not a Chevy fan, but old muscle cars are always cool, no matter the make.
View Quote

I'm more of a GM guy, but I was raised around Fords and have a Bronco, but I'm the same way about muscle cars. Old school American muscle just kicks ass, regardless of the make.

And I was grinning from ear to ear when Big Red broke the record that a Lamborghini Gallardo held at the Mojave Mile in the last episode.
Link Posted: 8/28/2015 11:03:13 AM EDT
[#3]
I am unfamiliar with ththe show.  Is it about Dan Gotlieb and that bad ass 69 Camaro that smokes super cars?  If so when and where is it on?
Link Posted: 8/28/2015 11:11:12 AM EDT
[#4]
Good show.  No reality bullshit.  that car was a favorite of mine many years ago.
ETA: google sucks, I will put up the channel info when I get home.

Link Posted: 8/28/2015 11:28:04 AM EDT
[#5]
Same car that cleaned house at the Blue Blocker 100 in the 80s. At one time it was the fastest street legal car in the US. Good to see it still running.
Link Posted: 8/28/2015 11:33:34 AM EDT
[#6]

I heard it was coming out, didn't know it was already on air

Link Posted: 8/28/2015 11:33:59 AM EDT
[#7]
Quite a few motor changes across the episodes. Now it has a ProCharger on it with a crazy hood scoop. I like the hood on the pic above. Bad Ass Car!
Link Posted: 8/28/2015 11:42:21 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
I am unfamiliar with ththe show.  Is it about Dan Gotlieb and that bad ass 69 Camaro that smokes super cars?  If so when and where is it on?
View Quote

Monday's at 9PM on NBC SN
Link Posted: 8/28/2015 12:50:20 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yep, and it's RJ wheeling the car with a team of gearheads in the support role. Dan is mostly behind the scenes, but he pops up once in awhile.

And I fixed the link in the OP, I didn't realize that spellcheck had changed www to was. This new version of Android is annoying as hell.
Link Posted: 8/28/2015 10:51:47 PM EDT
[#10]
If I remember correctly he got clocked at 235 during a road test in the late 80's.

Edit: My bad it was 220
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top