BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 15
Link Posted: 8/28/2015 12:44:05 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Gotcha. Never noticed him before this thread, so I had no idea.

Thanks for the info.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Stripenite is a wannabe troll. Ignore him.

Gotcha. Never noticed him before this thread, so I had no idea.

Thanks for the info.

Me either, what a tard
Link Posted: 8/28/2015 12:46:29 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

So he picked two of the better ARs with two of the undeniably most rabid fan bases to pick on? Me thinks he's fishing for attention by the type bait he is using. Anyone can bash Hesse. Bashing Knights is gangsta.
View Quote

This.. That annoying little bastard got a LOT of publicity for shit talking Larue, so he stepped it up a notch.  

Link Posted: 8/28/2015 12:47:44 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 8/28/2015 12:48:17 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Let me take a wild guess, the rifle was fine, right up until he dicked with it, just like the Larue.
View Quote

That's the smart money.
Link Posted: 8/28/2015 1:00:11 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Another direct personal attack. Thanks  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Look, another blatant personal attack from a guy who didn't read my posts .

"Haha I was being sarcastic in my original post -- it wasn't a stupid comment, you're just stupid because you can't see my sarcasm. Also, you're totally breaking the rules by making a general insult to people, which is totally a personal attack to me, even though it's a general comment, and not personal. Also, me saying "fuck you" isn't a personal attack either because I was obviously being sarcastic!"

No, I already covered this in at least one other post earlier in the thread. Moar straw men please . Me saying it was a personal attack in context comes from seeing other people in the thread posting they watch nutn videos, and also, his post came shortly after mine, so it was perceived to be directed at the few people in the thread saying they watch some of nutnfancy's videos. I wasn't butt hurt about it, I found the contradiction amusing. The whole, "I can blatantly insult a chunk of the board membership so long as I don't actually single out one specific individual" thing that goes on in GD all the time. It's funny to me. That part wasn't sarcasm.  The "fuck you guy" thing was very clearly sarcasm and I was chuckling out loud at the guy's post while writing my own. It's your own problem if you could not get that.

http://media1.giphy.com/media/acbXJfCJodN3a/giphy.gif

Another direct personal attack. Thanks  

If I posted "Democrats are retarded," and there are people who are Democrats on the forum, it is not a personal attack. Do you understand what a direct personal attack is?

Making a comment in general about a quality that people have about them is not a direct personal attack. If it is a direct personal attack, it has to be directly and personally targeted at a person.

If I say "You're a fucking idiot," that would be a direct personal attack. If I said "AK owners are fucking idiots," that is not. Understand the difference?
Link Posted: 8/28/2015 1:07:04 AM EDT
[#6]
Oh never mind...  It isn't worth it.
Link Posted: 8/28/2015 1:14:08 AM EDT
[#7]
Sadly any off the shelf PSA rifle will out shoot a KAC  or LaRue tacticool rifle for that matter.

You will notice a slight difference with a Noveske rifle if you are really paying attention.

It's your money, use it how you want too.
Link Posted: 8/28/2015 1:20:23 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Sadly any off the shelf PSA rifle will out shoot a KAC  or LaRue tacticool rifle for that matter.

You will notice a slight difference with a Noveske rifle if you are really paying attention.

View Quote

Link Posted: 8/28/2015 1:24:34 AM EDT
[#9]
Why oh why can't you ban channels in YouTube?  I'd be so happy if I never had to scroll past another NutNFancy or Yeager video.
Link Posted: 8/28/2015 1:25:48 AM EDT
[#10]

If I posted "Democrats are retarded," and there are people who are Democrats on the forum, it is not a personal attack. Do you understand what a direct personal attack is?

Making a comment in general about a quality that people have about them is not a direct personal attack. If it is a direct personal attack, it has to be directly and personally targeted at a person.

If I say "You're a fucking idiot," that would be a direct personal attack. If I said "AK owners are fucking idiots," that is not. Understand the difference?
View Quote

You appear to have (intentionally?) neglected to mention anything about context. If I say "AK owners belong in the trash can with their rifles and I hope they all die" in a thread about AK47 owners with people posting about how they own and/or love their AKs, I would classify it as a personal attack, especially if it comes after someone else's post and/or directly references the other poster(s) individually in some way. I'm not saying that is the case in this thread in general, although it seemed that way to me when I first posted. The attacker obviously meant to insult the people posting in the thread, even if they don't specifically target a person individually by name. The personal insult was intended, anyway.  I just think it is funny that people like you and/or the mods/COC are ok with "I think all people with silly cartoon avatars are retards", or "people with hand drawn 13'er 4 lyfe avatars are scumbags". That is not a personal attack, but saying "Adam-Wayne is a retard" is? Seems like splitting hairs to me if there's a reference in context to the other poster(s). Hence my original post pointing that out and being sarcastic about it. That said, I am fully willing to admit if I am wrong on semantics or whatever. I'm half asleep after days of a messed up schedule and this shit is getting confusing.

Finally, if you scroll up, you will see I'm quoting a poster who DID post a gif intended to rile/insult/attack directly at me, so, that really was a personal attack. So I'm not sure what your intent with this post is. This shit is hilarious.
Link Posted: 8/28/2015 1:30:26 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

You appear to have (intentionally?) neglected to mention anything about context. If I say "AK owners belong in the trash can with their rifles and I hope they all die" in a thread about AK47 owners with people posting about how they own and/or love their AKs, I would classify it as a personal attack, especially if it directly references the other poster(s) individually in some way. I'm not saying that is the case in this thread in general, although it seemed that way to me when I first posted. The attacker obviously meant to insult the people posting in the thread, even if they don't specifically target a person individually by name. The personal insult was intended, anyway.  I just think it is funny that people like you and/or the mods/COC are ok with "I think all people with silly cartoon avatars are retards", or "people with hand drawn 13'er 4 lyfe avatars are scumbags". That is not a personal attack, but saying "Adam-Wayne is a retard" is? Seems like splitting hairs to me if there's a reference in context to the other poster(s). Hence my original post pointing that out and being sarcastic about it. That said, I am fully willing to admit if I am wrong on semantics or whatever. I'm half asleep after days of a messed up schedule and this shit is getting confusing.

Finally, if you scroll up, you will see I'm quoting a poster who DID post a gif intended to rile/insult/attack directly at me, so, that really was a personal attack. So I'm not sure what your intent with this post is. This shit is hilarious.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

You appear to have (intentionally?) neglected to mention anything about context. If I say "AK owners belong in the trash can with their rifles and I hope they all die" in a thread about AK47 owners with people posting about how they own and/or love their AKs, I would classify it as a personal attack, especially if it directly references the other poster(s) individually in some way. I'm not saying that is the case in this thread in general, although it seemed that way to me when I first posted. The attacker obviously meant to insult the people posting in the thread, even if they don't specifically target a person individually by name. The personal insult was intended, anyway.  I just think it is funny that people like you and/or the mods/COC are ok with "I think all people with silly cartoon avatars are retards", or "people with hand drawn 13'er 4 lyfe avatars are scumbags". That is not a personal attack, but saying "Adam-Wayne is a retard" is? Seems like splitting hairs to me if there's a reference in context to the other poster(s). Hence my original post pointing that out and being sarcastic about it. That said, I am fully willing to admit if I am wrong on semantics or whatever. I'm half asleep after days of a messed up schedule and this shit is getting confusing.

He didn't say that you're retarded, he said you were going full retard. Basically he's saying you're acting stupid, or that your actions/words are stupid, not that you as a person are stupid. The "you never go full retard" is obviously an action, as you are going full retard.

If I quote something that you say and say "that's fucking stupid," it's very different than quoting you and saying "you're fucking stupid."
Link Posted: 8/28/2015 1:34:38 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

This.. That annoying little bastard got a LOT of publicity for shit talking Larue, so he stepped it up a notch.  

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
So he picked two of the better ARs with two of the undeniably most rabid fan bases to pick on? Me thinks he's fishing for attention by the type bait he is using. Anyone can bash Hesse. Bashing Knights is gangsta.

I guess he'll be ragging on Perazzi or Krieghoff next.

Link Posted: 8/28/2015 1:45:34 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

He didn't say that you're retarded, he said you were going full retard. Basically he's saying you're acting stupid, or that your actions/words are stupid, not that you as a person are stupid. The "you never go full retard" is obviously an action, as you are going full retard.

If I quote something that you say and say "that's fucking stupid," it's very different than quoting you and saying "you're fucking stupid."
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You're totally right on that one although I have seen that gif used in a manner intended to insult/attack people before.
Link Posted: 8/28/2015 1:49:55 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

You're totally right on that one although I have seen that gif used in a manner intended to insult/attack people before.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

You should go visit the "perpetually butthurt" thread new guy.

Like you know anything about the rules here....

retread?

Link Posted: 8/28/2015 1:56:09 AM EDT
[#15]

retread?

View Quote

What's with obsession of trying to paint me as butt hurt? Some sort of irrational freudian thing going on? I could not be further from that at this point you guys are cracking me up. This shit is hilarious and yes I went to that thread and judging by the weird obsession with trying to catch me as being butthurt was also probably started as a reference to me .
Link Posted: 8/28/2015 1:56:48 AM EDT
[#16]
Checking in to laugh at others' expense .
Link Posted: 8/28/2015 2:10:22 AM EDT
[#17]
No way am I watching 38 minutes of that guy blabber on about nothing.
Link Posted: 8/28/2015 2:18:01 AM EDT
[#18]
Did it take 6 hours of video for him to explain why?

Link Posted: 8/28/2015 2:19:56 AM EDT
[#19]
This thread was wild from start to finish.
Link Posted: 8/28/2015 2:22:35 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
This thread was wild from start to finish.
View Quote

8/10 Would read again
Link Posted: 8/28/2015 2:32:48 AM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

And Cerakote.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

So Larue and now Knights?

And Cerakote.

I thought he Duracoated?

Link Posted: 8/28/2015 2:50:30 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

I thought he Duracoated?

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
So Larue and now Knights?

And Cerakote.

I thought he Duracoated?

He does.

I always thought the guy was a bit goofy and full of himself, after the Larue deal and now the KAC... I'm going with 'tard.

He says he reads forums sometimes, just in case you happen to see this Nutn'

Link Posted: 8/28/2015 2:57:46 AM EDT
[#23]
After him trashing LaRue for changes HE FUCKING made to the rifle.............I don't listen to his opinions.
Link Posted: 8/28/2015 3:05:38 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

"European?  It's a name.  I mean, my Ruger Red Label does the same thing."
Link Posted: 8/28/2015 3:14:58 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Shit, yeah, bro!

A $200 870 Express does the same thing as an $83,038 Perazzi.

Link Posted: 8/28/2015 3:48:19 AM EDT
[#26]
his video makes me want to cerakote my Mod 1 CQB.
Link Posted: 8/28/2015 3:54:15 AM EDT
[#27]
He will never be allowed in our store with a camera. If he wants to buy, ok, I won't turn down his money. But I will never allow the company to be part of his bullshit like Drurry and Big Shits Ranch does.
Link Posted: 8/28/2015 3:56:39 AM EDT
[#28]
Nutnfancy is a special kind of moron. And a garrulous one at that.

Just hearing one second of his nasally bitch voice makes me want to punch something.

Link Posted: 8/28/2015 4:12:23 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Nutnfancy is a special kind of moron. And a garrulous one at that.  

Just hearing one second of his nasally bitch voice makes me want to punch something.

View Quote

You are one awesome motherfucker.
Link Posted: 8/28/2015 4:13:38 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

What's with obsession of trying to paint me as butt hurt? Some sort of irrational freudian thing going on? I could not be further from that at this point you guys are cracking me up. This shit is hilarious and yes I went to that thread and judging by the weird obsession with trying to catch me as being butthurt was also probably started as a reference to me .
View All Quotes
Quoted:

retread?

lol
Link Posted: 8/28/2015 4:51:56 AM EDT
[#31]
His voice makes me want to punch a baby.
Link Posted: 8/28/2015 4:59:03 AM EDT
[#32]
A $1600+ AR without a higher end trigger? What's up with that.
Link Posted: 8/28/2015 4:59:38 AM EDT
[#33]
I'd rather mow a lawn covered in puppies then listen to that idiot.
Link Posted: 8/28/2015 5:24:37 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
View Quote

it has a KAC two stage trigger, which is like a $300 trigger
Link Posted: 8/28/2015 5:35:46 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Has he replaced the gas block on it for no apparent reason?
View Quote

Link Posted: 8/28/2015 5:52:19 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

View Quote

So happy your not from Florida.
Link Posted: 8/28/2015 5:54:25 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Has he replaced the gas block on it for no apparent reason?

That's in next weeks hour long episode titled "Kack, the second most unreliable ar-15"
Link Posted: 8/28/2015 6:01:42 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

It has a 5.5lb pull?
Link Posted: 8/28/2015 6:59:18 AM EDT
[#39]
I got my SR 15 for 1800 bucks new. That's only 300 over the DD rifle, Now the LWRC I looked at was  $ 2,500
Link Posted: 8/28/2015 7:24:17 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
Wait, do people really refer to KAC as "Cack"?
View Quote

No. At least not that I've ever heard.
I've always heard the acronym spelled out or them referred to as "knight's"
Long winded review is long winded. I don't have an entire working day to devote to a single YouTube video.
Link Posted: 8/28/2015 7:42:11 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

View Quote

Link Posted: 8/28/2015 7:42:11 AM EDT
[#42]
Can you imagine how long his coming out video will be?
Link Posted: 8/28/2015 7:46:03 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

It has a 5.5lb pull?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

It has a 5.5lb pull?

You do realize that pull weight isn't the only thing making a trigger a "good" trigger, right?
Link Posted: 8/28/2015 7:48:50 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

It has a 5.5lb pull?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

It has a 5.5lb pull?

for both stages combined, yes. he just hooked it straight through.
Link Posted: 8/28/2015 8:19:43 AM EDT
[#45]
Link Posted: 8/28/2015 8:27:14 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

<a href="http://s213.photobucket.com/user/natebedair/media/Mobile%20Uploads/350871DE-708C-4C2A-8310-FBE65D25D61F_zpsnqtkia5c.jpg.html" target="_blank">http://i213.photobucket.com/albums/cc141/natebedair/Mobile%20Uploads/350871DE-708C-4C2A-8310-FBE65D25D61F_zpsnqtkia5c.jpg</a>
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

<a href="http://s213.photobucket.com/user/natebedair/media/Mobile%20Uploads/350871DE-708C-4C2A-8310-FBE65D25D61F_zpsnqtkia5c.jpg.html" target="_blank">http://i213.photobucket.com/albums/cc141/natebedair/Mobile%20Uploads/350871DE-708C-4C2A-8310-FBE65D25D61F_zpsnqtkia5c.jpg</a>

It will be interesting to see stripe's list of components oh his super reliable accurate rife for $730 given that he has to squeeze a E3 bolt and receiver extension, fully ambi lower and two stage trigger into the budget.

I'm sure we'll see a list of components here shortly.
Link Posted: 8/28/2015 8:34:03 AM EDT
[#47]
P
Quoted:

It will be interesting to see stripe's list of components oh his super reliable accurate rife for $730 given that he has to squeeze a E3 bolt and receiver extension, fully ambi lower and two stage trigger into the budget.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

He's changed the goal posts again though.

At first he was saying "more accurate and more reliable". Now he is just saying "more accurate".  In short, he's a troll. Nothing more. That handle is likely a second account for someone who has already felt the ban hammer.

Claiming that the difference in PSA and KAC/BCM/LARUE/LWRCI/WHATEVERYOURCOOLAID isn't worth the $$ is a big BIG difference than bashing site sponsors who build proven, accurate, reliable rifles.
Link Posted: 8/28/2015 8:35:46 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'm still trying to figure out where he's from.

It says "AK" next to his screenname, but his "I just purchased a $90,000 Corvette...did I mention I have a smoking hot girlfriend yet?"  earlier in the week thread showed pics of a vette with Palm Trees in the background.  Says he had to order it from a dealer in the lower 48.

And still no pics of the smokin' hot GF.  

A $30,000 Miata is as good as a $90,000 vette, right?

Link Posted: 8/28/2015 8:38:01 AM EDT
[#49]

You guys gotta admit, that paint job on the buffer tube is ghetto as hell.
Link Posted: 8/28/2015 8:40:32 AM EDT
[#50]
How many more hits did that bumble-fuck nutnfancy get from this thread alone?

Don't watch that stupid fuck's videos and maybe he'll just go away.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Page / 15
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top