Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 4
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 8/27/2015 7:16:16 PM EDT
[#1]

Firearms in Australia are grouped into categories set out in the National Firearm Agreement, with different levels of control. The categories are:

• Category B: Centrefire rifles (not semi-automatic), muzzleloading firearms made after 1 January 1901. Apart from a "Genuine Reason", a "Genuine Need" must be demonstrated, including why a Category A firearm would not be suitable.

• Category C: Self-loading rimfire rifles holding 10 or fewer rounds and pump-action or self-loading shotguns holding 5 or fewer rounds. Category C firearms are strongly restricted: only primary producers, occupational shooters, collectors and some clay target shooters can own functional Category C firearms.

• Category D: Self-loading centrefire rifles, pump-action or self-loading shotguns holding more than 5 rounds. Functional Category D firearms are restricted to government agencies and a few occupational shooters. Collectors may own deactivated Category D firearms.

• Category H: Handguns including air pistols and deactivated handguns. Neither South Australia nor Western Australia require deactivated handguns to be regarded as handguns after deactivation. This situation[when?] prompted the deactivation and diversion of thousands of handguns to the black market in Queensland[vague] – the loophole[which?] shut since 2001) This class is available to target shooters and certain security guards whose job requires possession of a firearm. To be eligible for a Category H firearm, a target shooter must serve a probationary period of 6 months using club handguns, after which they may apply for a permit. A minimum number of matches yearly to retain each category of handgun and be a paid-up member of an approved pistol club.[url=https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gun_laws_in_Australia#cite_note-4][4][/url]

These categories – A,B,C,D and H were those determined by the NFA. The others listed here are determined by the states that have implement them at their own discretion.

<dl style="margin-top: 0.2em; margin-bottom: 0.5em; color: rgb(37, 37, 37); font-family: sans-serif; font-size: 14px; line-height: 22px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); ">
<dd style="margin-left: 1.6em; margin-bottom: 0.1em; margin-right: 0px; ">Target shooters are limited to handguns of .38 or 9mm calibre or less and magazines may hold a maximum of 10 rounds. Participants in certain "approved" pistol competitions may acquire handguns up to .45", currently Single Action Shooting and Metallic Silhouette. IPSC shooting is approved for 9mm/.38/.357 sig, handguns that meet the IPSC rules, but larger calibres are not approved for IPSC handgun shooting contests in Australia.[url=https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gun_laws_in_Australia#cite_note-5][5][/url] Category H barrels must be at least 100mm (3.94") long for revolvers, and 120mm (4.72") for semi-automatic pistols unless the pistols are clearly ISSF target pistols; magazines are restricted to 10 rounds. Handguns held as part of a collection were exempted from these limits.</dd>
</dl>

Certain antique firearms (generally muzzle loading black powder flintlock firearms manufactured before 1 January 1901) can in some states be legally held without licences.[url=https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gun_laws_in_Australia#cite_note-6][6][/url] In other states they are subject to the same requirements as modern firearms.[url=https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gun_laws_in_Australia#cite_note-7][7][/url]

All single-shot muzzleloading firearms manufactured before 1 January 1901 are considered antique firearms. Four states require licences for antique percussion revolvers and cartridge repeating firearms, but in Queensland and Victoria a person may possess such a firearm without a licence, so long as the firearm is registered (percussion revolvers require a license in Victoria).

Australia has very tight restrictions on some items which are far less controlled in comparable societies such as New Zealand. Air pistols, elsewhere unrestricted, are as difficult to get as centrefire and rimfire handguns, and low-powered airguns are as difficult as cartridge arms to license. Airsoft guns are banned in all states and non-firing replicas banned in most. Suppressors (or 'silencers') which are legal in the UK and New Zealand, are restricted to a few government bodies.

Link Posted: 8/27/2015 7:18:37 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Which a number of people could legally keep after 1996.

Not all semi autos were confiscated or banned.

Current Aussie law allows certain folks to keep their semi autos.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
If you look at the number of guns imported into Australia prior to their ban, the turn in numbers look laughable.

Only certain guns were banned in Oz

They imported a lot of SKS, 10/22s, and M1 carbines.

Thats pretty much BS.

VERY few people are given class D licenses as you have to prove the need for owning such a firearm. Huge stations out in the middle of nowhere might have a shooter with a class D license for culling large amounts of camels and roos from a helicopter. I know of one guy several years ago over at falfiles that ended up getting a class D license but it took over a year and even then the market for class D firearms is VERY limited. He was looking to buy an L1A1 and the one he found was around $9000 AUD.

Link Posted: 8/27/2015 7:22:47 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Gun violence is zero in North Korea.

I guess it really is a workers paradise.
View Quote

Yeah but mortar and anti-aircraft gun violence is WAY up.
Link Posted: 8/27/2015 7:25:00 PM EDT
[#4]
Culture is a significant factor impacting violent crime rates that should not be overlooked.

Australia
Ethnic groups: white 92%, Asian 7%, aboriginal and other 1%

http://www.indexmundi.com/australia/demographics_profile.html
Link Posted: 8/27/2015 7:29:20 PM EDT
[#5]
The Australian government conducted a study 10 years after the Port Arthur massacre and concluded the homicide rate did not decline as a result of the gun control control legislation and gun seizures. The homicide rate was declining when the Port Arthur incident occurred and the rate of decline was unchanged after. Apparently the choice of weapons changed. There has NOT been any more incidents of mass murder again, however.
Link Posted: 8/27/2015 7:30:22 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Thats pretty much BS.

VERY few people are given class D licenses as you have to prove the need for owning such a firearm. Huge stations out in the middle of nowhere might have a shooter with a class D license for culling large amounts of camels and roos from a helicopter. I know of one guy several years ago over at falfiles that ended up getting a class D license but it took over a year and even then the market for class D firearms is VERY limited. He was looking to buy an L1A1 and the one he found was around $9000 AUD.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
If you look at the number of guns imported into Australia prior to their ban, the turn in numbers look laughable.

Only certain guns were banned in Oz

They imported a lot of SKS, 10/22s, and M1 carbines.

Thats pretty much BS.

Some are Category C weapons.

As for how many exist and what are the laws of the different states for having one, I dunno. But people like to think they were totally banned.
Link Posted: 8/27/2015 7:31:30 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
The Australian government conducted a study 10 years after the Port Arthur massacre and concluded the homicide rate did not decline as a result of the gun control control legislation and gun seizures. The homicide rate was declining when the Port Arthur incident occurred and the rate of decline was unchanged after. Apparently the choice of weapons changed. There has NOT been any more incidents of mass murder again, however.
View Quote

That was the point of the Port Arthur aftermath NFA

No mass murder with SLRs.

Link Posted: 8/27/2015 7:41:08 PM EDT
[#8]
This may be retread area, but they always talk about firearms violence, murders, and suicide. They never talk about the overall rate of those things. They talk about firearms murder, did the overall murder rate go down? Significantly so? Did suicide rates drop? Significantly so? Did the economy get better? Did that have any influence on those rates? Nobody talks about any of that. Outlaw cars and car deaths will go down, motorcycle deaths will probably increase though.
Link Posted: 8/27/2015 7:42:19 PM EDT
[#9]
Considering how difficult a class D license is to obtain... they ARE banned. very, very few professional shooters are given a class D

class C is for semi-auto RIMFIRE rifles with a capacity under 10 rounds, and pump action shotguns under 5 rounds. again, this license is also fairly difficult to obtain.
Link Posted: 8/27/2015 7:43:07 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
So, if I want to commit suicide and I don't have gun, I'm just SOL, huh?

View Quote

Wanna borrow some heroin?
Link Posted: 8/27/2015 7:44:22 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Bet you won't see a study funded on the statistics of rape, home invasions, or assaults after the confiscation.
View Quote

Reports of Kangaroo rape went up 87%.
Link Posted: 8/27/2015 7:45:23 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Considering how difficult a class D license is to obtain... they ARE banned. very, very few professional shooters are given a class D

class C is for semi-auto RIMFIRE rifles with a capacity under 10 rounds, and pump action shotguns under 5 rounds. again, this license is also fairly difficult to obtain.
View Quote

Link Posted: 8/27/2015 8:01:03 PM EDT
[#13]
650,000 guns confiscated wouldn't even put a dent in AR15s - that's what?  A year's worth of AR15 sales?  And with around 300 million guns in the United States, you'd need to confiscate 2.8 million guns to even hit the numbers suggested by that questionable study (3500 guns per 100,000 gun owners rate)  - which still wouldn't even be 1% of firearms in the U. S.

Even if you believe that silly shit, that plan is so impractical you might as well plan on confiscating firearms from the back of your flying unicorn.
Link Posted: 8/27/2015 8:01:47 PM EDT
[#14]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CYe0Qi1J3OU

Thanks for proving my point with that video!
Link Posted: 8/27/2015 8:25:18 PM EDT
[#15]
The only question I have is the murder rate now zero?
#livesmatter (ban everything that causes death)
Link Posted: 8/27/2015 8:32:02 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Bet you won't see a study funded on the statistics of rape, home invasions, or assaults after the confiscation.
View Quote

Link Posted: 8/27/2015 8:39:39 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
There would be a very sudden rise in gun deaths if confiscation were attempted here.  
View Quote

Link Posted: 8/27/2015 8:42:55 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
so they didn't have to turn their guns in... but keeping them and getting caught with one would result in a severe punishment?  

I personally would go bury mine in a safe place and never say a fkn word bout it.
View Quote

Sundown
Link Posted: 8/27/2015 8:52:40 PM EDT
[#19]
Yawn.  I dont give a shit about another country or what did or didnt do.  We are free, have the second amendment, and are supposed to be smart enough not to let the actions of an infinitley small number of crazy people define our freedoms or affect our legislature.  Politicians trying to ban guns (especially after a madman kills somebody/people) are at best just plain ignorant and at worst they are opportunistic tyrants looking for power.  The ignorant should be removed from office and the tyrant should be hung.  Will not give up my guns or my right to aquire them.  Time to take it back.
Link Posted: 8/27/2015 9:19:12 PM EDT
[#20]

Disarmed population + massive immigration = lots more crime.
Link Posted: 8/27/2015 9:42:32 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
I'll bet very few go the deep way.  Most have to get to work in the AM, and the resistors will wake up at 4am with a pistol in their cheek and no way to fight back.  Call this vet what you want, but putting food on the table is far more noble, and all the tough talk posturing is just that, they've already taken most of your rights and you got steamed, looked at your rifle and went to work in the AM.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
There would be a very sudden rise in gun deaths if confiscation were attempted here.  

Unfortunately I bet you are right but not in the good way. Most Americans would be fine turning them in and even ratting out the holdouts.
I'll bet very few go the deep way.  Most have to get to work in the AM, and the resistors will wake up at 4am with a pistol in their cheek and no way to fight back.  Call this vet what you want, but putting food on the table is far more noble, and all the tough talk posturing is just that, they've already taken most of your rights and you got steamed, looked at your rifle and went to work in the AM.

What has the past 10 years in Iraq and A-stan taught us...as American citizens...mainly watching it on the nightly news...

Here's a quote from my little red book of knowledge, JFK's commencement speech to the 1961 class at Annapolis:

...When there is an enemy to fight in open combat...many serve, all applaud, and the tide of patriotism runs high. But when there is a long slow struggle, with no immediate, visible foe, your choice will seem hard indeed...
Link Posted: 8/27/2015 9:52:11 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
650,000 guns confiscated wouldn't even put a dent in AR15s - that's what?  A year's worth of AR15 sales?  And with around 300 million guns in the United States, you'd need to confiscate 2.8 million guns to even hit the numbers suggested by that questionable study (3500 guns per 100,000 gun owners rate)  - which still wouldn't even be 1% of firearms in the U. S.

Even if you believe that silly shit, that plan is so impractical you might as well plan on confiscating firearms from the back of your flying unicorn.
View Quote

How many Bridgeports are out there and blocks of aluminum?

How about 80% lowers and jigs?
Link Posted: 8/27/2015 10:05:53 PM EDT
[#23]
Australia: population 23.8 million. Not to mention an entirely different demographic.
Link Posted: 8/27/2015 10:11:15 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

View Quote

Of course just look at other developed country suicide rates that have no firearms like Japan and France....wait...what?
Link Posted: 8/28/2015 1:50:28 AM EDT
[#25]
I have a ton of problems with American culture, and I'm sure that when the confiscations start up here, plenty of people will comply, most people. But who cares, in the end those retarded pussies are neither here nor there.

We have this amazing vein of dudes in this country, small, but super effective, that understand what's at stake. I have met them in every town, every state. Everyone from truck drivers, drug dealers, soldiers, enginers, doctors, to CEOs.

When it starts to get really weird in the coming years, I have every confidence that the very same people that make civilization work, will have recourse to arms and intellect enough to rebuild what we will have lost.

We are on the brink of a dark age, but think of the advantage we have as modern Americans. This is after all, the most telegraphed punch in history, and we still have the guns. Very few of our ancestors could say the same. Everyone relax, consider how stupid and fragile our enemies really are.

"If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace.

We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen."

Link Posted: 8/28/2015 1:57:17 AM EDT
[#26]
Fuckin try it.
Link Posted: 8/28/2015 2:00:02 AM EDT
[#27]

They wouldn't lie now would they?

Link Posted: 8/28/2015 2:00:11 AM EDT
[#28]

Link Posted: 8/28/2015 2:02:35 AM EDT
[#29]
freedom isn't free. Before this BS in aussieland, I actually thought it might be a cool place to retire too. I love rural land, and aussieland has a shitload of it. Seemed like a good match. After the gun thing though, no way in hell. Fuck that shit.
Link Posted: 8/28/2015 2:08:53 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

View Quote

That's hilarious, isn't it? Like the presence of a gun makes people want to do it, or they are just too lazy to find another way.  
Link Posted: 8/28/2015 2:10:58 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

Of course just look at other developed country suicide rates that have no firearms like Japan and France....wait...what?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

China has a crazy amount of suicides as well. Apparently working 12-16 hours a day in a sweat shop doesn't give one a very fulfilling life. Who knew?
Link Posted: 8/28/2015 2:14:03 AM EDT
[#32]
Of course the Harvard idiots only cherry picked the data. The suicide rate didn't go down, only the method did, and not really when it came to Suicide by Cop as that is still a gun.

Next, their country does not have the huge cities riddled with crime run by stupid Dumbocrats! In America, good law abiding citizens would turn in their firearms and then only the Government and criminals would have firearms.

Lastly their SUBJECTS don't have a Constitutional required duty to overthrow said government if it become hostile to its citizens as we do! THAT TAKES FIREARMS
Link Posted: 8/28/2015 2:16:21 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
President Trump won't let that shit happen here

Yep but president Bush or president Clinton will make sure that shit will happen here.
Link Posted: 8/28/2015 2:21:50 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Of course the Harvard idiots only cherry picked the data. The suicide rate didn't go down, only the method did, and not really when it came to Suicide by Cop as that is still a gun.

Next, their country does not have the huge cities riddled with crime run by stupid Dumbocrats! In America, good law abiding citizens would turn in their firearms and then only the Government and criminals would have firearms.

Lastly their SUBJECTS don't have a Constitutional required duty to overthrow said government if it become hostile to its citizens as we do! THAT TAKES FIREARMS
View Quote

Hemenway once calculated 55,000 DGUs/year.  You would think that even as conservative an estimate as that would factor into balancing out those 30,000 "gun deaths"/ year.  But not so much.  

Link Posted: 8/28/2015 2:47:25 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Australia has a major problem with homemade guns. It seems once they are outlawed people no longer care to make semiautomatics when you go to prison the same whether they are fully automatic or semiautomatic.

ETA:

I wouldn't be too surprised if the same happened in NY. Semiautomatic "assault weapons" and machineguns are both covered under the same law. Though the safe act made assault weapons a class D violent felony while machineguns are a class D nonviolent felony so the sentencing guidelines for possession of an assault weapon are harsher than for possession of a machinegun.

The minimum sentence for possession of an assault weapon in NY is a mandatory 2 years in prison while the minimum for possession of a machinegun is probation. The maximum penalty is the same for both, 7 years.
Link Posted: 8/28/2015 7:07:16 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
Did the founders of their country mandate that the public needs to maintain arms to overthrow the government if need be?

Because I don't give two fucks otherwise.
View Quote

Stupid attitude.
Link Posted: 8/28/2015 12:31:38 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
Oh look, Ezra Klein's crappy website.

The Washington Post's Ezra Klein: "My friends on the right don’t like to hear this, but the Constitution is not a clear document. Written 100 years ago, when America had thirteen states and very different problems, it rarely speaks directly to the questions we ask it."

http://dailycaller.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/01/ek13-e1390333052663.jpg

View Quote

Wow, what a stupid fuck! It's sad that we have people that want to take our rights away in the first place. It's even worse when they don't know what the hell they're talking about.
Link Posted: 8/28/2015 12:35:29 PM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:
According to Wikipedia, Mexico's per-capita gun homicide rate is almost triple what ours is - In spite of having some of the most draconian gun laws in the world.

http://img842.imageshack.us/img842/7402/homicidesbycountry.jpg
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Gun violence is zero in North Korea.

I guess it really is a workers paradise.

According to Wikipedia, Mexico's per-capita gun homicide rate is almost triple what ours is - In spite of having some of the most draconian gun laws in the world.

http://img842.imageshack.us/img842/7402/homicidesbycountry.jpg

And if you remove the firearm homicides committed by a certain 13% of the population, our rate goes down to 1.9%.

Link Posted: 8/28/2015 12:40:20 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

View Quote

Yep. Sounds like you just need to soak in a hot bath with a nice bottle of wine and some muscle relaxers.
Link Posted: 8/28/2015 12:42:24 PM EDT
[#40]
Where's the data that talks about knife, tools, baseballs bat, etc crimes went down?
Link Posted: 8/28/2015 12:45:33 PM EDT
[#41]
Why do people from other countries like that always believe we want to be like them?
Link Posted: 8/28/2015 12:45:42 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

The Washington Post's Ezra Klein: "My friends on the right don’t like to hear this, but the Constitution is not a clear document. Written 100 years ago, when America had thirteen states and very different problems, it rarely speaks directly to the questions we ask it."

View Quote

For some strange reason, I want to throat punch him... with a shovel.
Link Posted: 8/28/2015 12:50:13 PM EDT
[#43]
However, the paper's findings about suicide were statistically significant — and astounding. Buying back 3,500 guns correlated with a 74 percent drop in firearm suicides. Non-gun suicides didn't increase to make up the decline.
View Quote

That's horse shit. Gun suicides did decrease, and non-gun suicides increased. It isn't a one-for-one replacement, because the suicide rate varies with other factors.

Here are true facts from official government statistics: in the last 20 years, encompassing the big ban & confiscation program in Australia, the homicide rate there declined by 30-something percent. In the last 20 years, encompassing the spread of concealed carry, castle doctrine, and the sunset of the "assault weapons" ban in the US, the homicide rate here decline by 30-something percent. Lesson: gun laws have nothing whatsoever to do with homicide rates.
Link Posted: 8/28/2015 12:55:53 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

1) I very much doubt he has any friends on the right.  

2) Just because it doesn't give the answers you want doesn't mean that it doesn't speak directly to the questions we ask it.  

Link Posted: 8/28/2015 1:03:06 PM EDT
[#45]
The Harvard publication is titled Bulletins, with exactly that type style in the name, and this description:
Firearms research summaries provided by the Harvard Injury Control Research Center
View Quote
Think they have an agenda? Here's their mission statement and major funders:
To reduce  the societal burden of injury and violence– through surveillance, research, intervention, evaluation, outreach, dissemination, and training.
Our Funders
The David Bohnett Foundation
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
The Joyce Foundation
National Institute on Drug Abuse
National Institute of Mental Health
U.S. Dept of Health & Human Services – Maternal and Child Health Bureau
View Quote

Pretty sure the Joyce Foundation is a known anti-gun rights group. Bohnett Foundation is:

Yes, that Harvard outfit researching "injuries" has a definite anti-gun bias.

"Gun violence research" at major universities is almost always biased, and never gets cited as such when the media quotes their conclusions. It's like global warming. It's like science and tries to look like science, but the fix is in.
Link Posted: 8/28/2015 1:09:17 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
Like I've always said, I will turn in my guns during confiscation, I just won't do it till I've turned over all my bullets individually and at high velocity first.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Like I've always said, I will turn in my guns during confiscation, I just won't do it till I've turned over all my bullets individually and at high velocity first.  

This

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 8/28/2015 1:16:26 PM EDT
[#47]

Quoted:

The Harvard publication is titled Bulletins, with exactly that type style in the name, and this description:

Pretty sure the Joyce Foundation is a known anti-gun rights group. Bohnett Foundation is:

http://www.bohnettfoundation.org/wp-content/uploads/2014/11/FeaturedImages_600x400_GunControl-300x200.jpg

"Gun violence research" at major universities is almost always biased, and never gets cited as such when the media quotes their conclusions. It's like global warming. It's like science and tries to look like science, but the fix is in.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Firearms research summaries provided by the Harvard Injury Control Research Center

To reduce  the societal burden of injury and violence– through surveillance, research, intervention, evaluation, outreach, dissemination, and training.

Our Funders

The Joyce Foundation

http://www.bohnettfoundation.org/wp-content/uploads/2014/11/FeaturedImages_600x400_GunControl-300x200.jpg

Is that a Chinese Assault Rifle from Fallout? I.E. not even a real gun?

Link Posted: 8/28/2015 2:25:46 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Our Funders
The Joyce Foundation

Yup that's the first thing I noticed too.
Link Posted: 8/28/2015 2:29:42 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
Article doesn't back up the title. They say that firearm homicides are down. Duh. What is happening to the actual homicide rate? Can you plot it on a graph and show where the confiscation occurred without having it marked for you?

Here's how the same program worked out in the UK:

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_2SW2_lbrxgY/TSx_HwmwClI/AAAAAAAABaQ/SqgzulUPCwo/s1600/Screen%2Bshot%2B2010-12-01%2Bat%2B%2BWednesday%252C%2BDecember%2B1%252C%2B3.10%2BPM.png
View Quote

Fuckin ELE OH ELE, gun grabbing fucks.
Link Posted: 8/28/2015 4:22:24 PM EDT
[#50]
They can kiss my down under.
Page / 4
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top