BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 8/27/2015 10:28:01 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

White guy kills black people: WHITE RACISM!!!!
Black guy kills white people: WHITE RACISM!!!!
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
White guy kills black people: RACISM!!!!
Black guy kills white people: Crickets

White guy kills black people: WHITE RACISM!!!!
Black guy kills white people: WHITE RACISM!!!!

You finally understand.  You are enlightened.

White people kill black people because they are racists and hate black people, not because a few individuals are insane racists.  Black people kill white people because white people kill black people and hate black people, so it's justified - it's self-defense against the white race, and they're not insane racists.

Whatever happened to finding what unites us, and not falling for the people of any race who try to divide us based on our freakin' color?
Link Posted: 8/27/2015 10:28:53 PM EDT
[#2]
#WASPlivesMatter
Link Posted: 8/27/2015 11:28:57 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

There are already politicians here in VA, with change.org petitions in hand, clamoring for MOAR BETTERER BACKGROUND CHECKS.

I wish the stupid didn't burn so much, but ... there it is.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Well for starters, the family of the deceased isn't standing on cars yelling "BURN THIS MOTHER FUCKER DOWN!"

Instead, they are sitting on national TV asking for more gun control.

The guy passed a background check.

maybe we should just ban Gay Black Men from having guns?

nothing in the system could have prevented this. If he didn't have a gun, he probably would have run them over with his car.

There are already politicians here in VA, with change.org petitions in hand, clamoring for MOAR BETTERER BACKGROUND CHECKS.

I wish the stupid didn't burn so much, but ... there it is.

I'm sure I'll see them at the gun show this weekend.
Link Posted: 8/27/2015 11:39:00 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Well for starters, the family of the deceased isn't standing on cars yelling "BURN THIS MOTHER FUCKER DOWN!"

Instead, they are sitting on national TV asking for more gun control.
View Quote

I saw the interview with Megan Kelly last night.  The Dad said something to the effect of "mark my words Megan, I will not disappear from the news."  It's not a shock that the story is almost gone today. Doesn't fit the narrative.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top