User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 4
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 8/29/2015 8:53:24 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
It's not slowly fading away.  It's slowly becoming DU.
View Quote

This is the correct answer! Too many liberals trying to sow confusion.
Link Posted: 8/29/2015 8:58:20 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
I'd say, it's  transitioning.
View Quote

yes, it's transitioning with society's transition to mobile devices.  they are absolutely no good for operating a useful forum.  
i can ID the folks on phones from 100 meters; their answers are retarded, that's why it's so easy.

typical GD thread subject: Dear AFRCOM, How can I make X do Y?

3rd reply:
"didn't reed any other response in teh thread cause im tiping on my phone buit have u tried plugging X in?"

5th reply:
"stick in it in her pooper and post pics!"

7th reply:
"asshole cops did this, fucking thin blue line, every time"

9th reply:
"OP this may have been covered already because i didn't read the thread but have you tried plugging it in?"

11th reply:
"JFC can't you mouth-breathing fucking retards read, OP's X is battery operated for FFS!!!!!! .  there is nothing to fucking PLUG IN you 87 IQ dimwits!"

13th reply:
"in on page 7"

15th reply:

ar-jedi
Link Posted: 8/29/2015 8:59:55 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
yes, it's transitioning with society's transition to mobile devices.  they are absolutely no good for operating a useful forum.  

i can ID the folks on phones from 100 meters; their answers are retarded, that's why it's so easy.

3rd reply:

"didn't reed any other response in teh thread cause im tiping on my phone buit have u tried plugging X in?"

5th reply:

7th reply:

9th reply:

"OP this may have been covered already because i didn't read the thread but have you tried plugging it in?"

11th reply:

"JFC can't you mouth-breathing fucking retards read, OP's X is battery operated for FFS!!!!!! .  there is nothing to fucking PLUG IN you 87 IQ dimwits!"

13th reply:

"in on page 7"

15th reply:

ar-jedi

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

I'd say, it's  transitioning.

3rd reply:

5th reply:

7th reply:

9th reply:

11th reply:

13th reply:

"in on page 7"

15th reply:

ar-jedi

Your avatar is racist and offensive.

Link Posted: 8/29/2015 9:00:11 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

... LOL, no

It's more popular today than ever before. Not sure of the number of memberships, but I've never seen more activity

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Is it just my imagination, or is this site withering away?

... LOL, no

It's more popular today than ever before. Not sure of the number of memberships, but I've never seen more activity

they are ALL mobile users pecking their fat fingers at their tiny phones while they are sitting at the DMV waiting to get their $74K Ford F150's registered.

ar-jedi
Link Posted: 8/29/2015 9:01:59 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Your avatar is racist and offensive.

View Quote

compare join dates and get back to me on who was out there first setting the bar on fuckable sheep in their avatar...

ar-jedi
Link Posted: 8/29/2015 9:03:55 PM EDT
[#6]
It's a bit like black hole evaporation I think.
On average, there's a one to one ratio of troll/dipshit accounts to normal person accounts being created at any given day on arf. Unfortunately, the extreme pull of GD dumbassery separates the pair and while the troll account passes the horizon toward a singularity of jingoist threads about abortion and the sekrit war on all things American, the normal account escapes off into cyberspace in search of a better site.
Link Posted: 8/29/2015 9:03:58 PM EDT
[#7]

I could do without the daily "here's what a black person did today" threads.

It gives the site a stormfront-y feel.

Link Posted: 8/29/2015 9:05:01 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

they are ALL mobile users pecking their fat fingers at their tiny phones while they are sitting at the DMV waiting to get their $74K Ford F150's registered.

ar-jedi
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

... LOL, no

ar-jedi

Gol' darned kids and their gol' darned technology, clogging up my internets. I remember when you had to use a landline to use the internets and everything was so much better. Now they got these new fangled cell phones and I can't even read the site on my jitterbug, how do these kids do it?!
Link Posted: 8/29/2015 9:07:28 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

View Quote

This completely
Link Posted: 8/29/2015 9:08:07 PM EDT
[#10]
The site needs more fucking redirects on mobile.
Link Posted: 8/29/2015 9:13:15 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
You have been here since 2001 with a few breaks right?  Have you never felt that way before?

Think of how many other things have changed since 2001.
View Quote

There is a whole different demographic here now.  There are a lot of millennials here, and they have a different take on things compared to Xers and Boomers.

However, Arfcom won't really implode until Generation Z kicks in in about 5 years.  These kids know nothing but Obama, Common Core, and are all fucking commies.
Link Posted: 8/29/2015 9:14:34 PM EDT
[#12]
No, but it's now:

1. Hammermill threads
2. Brony pride treads
3. Tranny hot or not threads
4. Pedo teacher hot or not threads
5. Vagina mafia dogpile on any thread that mentions a woman or relationship
Link Posted: 8/29/2015 9:15:02 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

The old crew of liberals were upfront and honest regarding their progressive leanings which made for open and interesting discourse.

The current GD liberals are more likely to be Mobys pretending to be something other than what they really are, and who practice subterfuge rather than offer  any real debate.

DLoken, for example, used to slug it out openly with conservatives rather than slither around like the DU Mobys do these days intentionally sowing discord.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

DU's have infiltrated this forum, I can see that from a mile away, in fact, there are several members here whom have proudly admitted to it and they are still here.

I do not recall any self admitted DUers here recently. I think we used to have more active liberals in the past Dloken, Cyanide, Assjizz  (or whatever his name was) etc.. Problem is for many Arfcommers, a gun loving, small government hating gay, or transgender is always a libbie in their tiny minds.

The old crew of liberals were upfront and honest regarding their progressive leanings which made for open and interesting discourse.

The current GD liberals are more likely to be Mobys pretending to be something other than what they really are, and who practice subterfuge rather than offer  any real debate.

DLoken, for example, used to slug it out openly with conservatives rather than slither around like the DU Mobys do these days intentionally sowing discord.

This post is an example of the.political paranoia that has infected us.  That fuck Moby doesn't have enough followers nor do liberals have enough fucking sense to be able to pull off such subterfuge, but the word spread of the "plan" and the fucker is living rent free right between your fucking ears.  Same goes for LEOs and their goddamn soveriegn bullshit.  But both paranoid groups are quick to accuse everyone else of tin foil.  Here on Arf YOU are the problem not mobys or sovereigns as far as this imaginary issue with the downfall of the site.

Link Posted: 8/29/2015 9:15:42 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

View Quote

How else will I know about the black peril?  If I got my news from somewhere else, I might start to think that the country isn't a giant race war in the making.  
Link Posted: 8/29/2015 9:16:59 PM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 8/29/2015 9:17:25 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

ar-jedi
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

... LOL, no

ar-jedi

All I have is a 23 year old, $300 Dakota.

Posted from my phone.
Link Posted: 8/29/2015 9:17:34 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Moby moby moby moby moby moby moby moby etc
View Quote

Link Posted: 8/29/2015 9:18:19 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
I like the idea of an "old timers" forum. It could be like McDonalds in the morning when everyone else is at work.
View Quote

It's called team.
Link Posted: 8/29/2015 9:18:39 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
I like the idea of an "old timers" forum. It could be like McDonalds in the morning when everyone else is at work.
View Quote

Link Posted: 8/29/2015 9:21:27 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

This completely
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

This completely

I'm not racist, but...

There have been a few times when I've seen those threads and wondered just how we've not ended up on CNN or MSNBC as a featured hate group. While it's not a majority, there are enough folks here who skirt the CoC just enough to not get banned, but still let their true feelings about dark skinned folks show through.

Then they claim they're "conservative."
Link Posted: 8/29/2015 9:34:13 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

Gol' darned kids and their gol' darned technology, clogging up my internets. I remember when you had to use a landline to use the internets and everything was so much better. Now they got these new fangled cell phones and I can't even read the site on my jitterbug, how do these kids do it?!
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

... LOL, no

ar-jedi

it's all good news though for the youngins, GoatBoy has a separate new site in beta test right now: ARFCOMforChildren.com will be live by the end of next month.

ar-jedi

Link Posted: 8/29/2015 9:34:43 PM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 8/29/2015 9:35:02 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

I'm not racist, but...

There have been a few times when I've seen those threads and wondered just how we've not ended up on CNN or MSNBC as a featured hate group. While it's not a majority, there are enough folks here who skirt the CoC just enough to not get banned, but still let their true feelings about dark skinned folks show through.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

This completely

I'm not racist, but...

It will happen.  And when it does, the Klan contingent of the site will squeal the loudest.

We define what a gunowner is to new shooters or those that are merely curious about the shooting world.

The strength of gunowners is in drawing people in and building a voting base for ourselves.

Unfortunately, there are many who either don't have the ability to see how they reinforce the negative stereotype or they simply don't care.

Link Posted: 8/29/2015 9:35:16 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

it's all good news though for the youngins, GoatBoy has a separate new site in beta test right now: ARFCOMforChildren.com will be live by the end of next month.

ar-jedi
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

... LOL, no

ar-jedi

ar-jedi

I'll still sit at the grownup table.
Link Posted: 8/29/2015 9:37:01 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

Unfortunately, there are many who either don't have the ability to see how they reinforce the negative stereotype or they simply don't care.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v687/Arfcom/b1sxKrl_zpsisqehbwu.gif
View Quote

Yet, they're happy to point out how poor blacks reinforce theirs.
Link Posted: 8/29/2015 9:37:14 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
View Quote

children sit where parents tell them to sit, and they have to like it.

ar-jedi

Link Posted: 8/29/2015 9:40:26 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

ar-jedi

http://media.giphy.com/media/SHEoz82qdKfBK/giphy.gif

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

ar-jedi

You're not even my real dad.
Link Posted: 8/29/2015 9:42:43 PM EDT
[#28]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

ar-jedi

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/500x/58547946.jpg

you kids today and all your feels.   life's tough, get a helmet.

Link Posted: 8/29/2015 10:22:27 PM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:

ar-jedi

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

ar-jedi

That is one of the most annoyingly smug looks , made by anyone , ever , but at the same time one of the funniest things Ive seen here . Props to whomever came up with it

Link Posted: 8/29/2015 10:24:12 PM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:

Liberal's are killing the world
View Quote
The world is already dead. All of it. Its just slowly rotting.

Link Posted: 8/29/2015 10:42:56 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

No-no. I'm talking a forum where you have to have been registered at least 10 years or so before you get access.

That is actually a good time frame, since I consider anyone post ban to be a newbie anyway.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

It's called team.

No-no. I'm talking a forum where you have to have been registered at least 10 years or so before you get access.

That is actually a good time frame, since I consider anyone post ban to be a newbie anyway.

In just under the wire.

So, what's our tag?

How about a little blue pill?

Link Posted: 8/29/2015 10:48:47 PM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:

In just under the wire.

So, what's our tag?

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

It's called team.

In just under the wire.

So, what's our tag?

Link Posted: 8/29/2015 10:55:59 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Moby moby moby moby moby moby moby moby etc

Ok that's funny.
Link Posted: 8/29/2015 10:56:38 PM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:

I can still see it.
View Quote
Yeah, its not like the picture in Back to the Future.

Link Posted: 8/29/2015 11:09:21 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

It's called team.

I could get behind that.
Link Posted: 8/29/2015 11:09:48 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
View Quote

We don't need an Old Timers forum, but a "Regular Guy" forum would be nice.

it's kinda ironic how the Libtard brigade has already taken over this thread.
Link Posted: 8/29/2015 11:10:07 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

I'm not racist, but...

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

This completely

I'm not racist, but...

It has been a perfect storm, with all of the confederate avatars, race-bait stories, and "Anglovation" over race relations.
Link Posted: 8/29/2015 11:11:42 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

5 Years and 5,000 Post minimum?
Link Posted: 8/29/2015 11:13:18 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

Are those the kind of members we really want, though?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Just wait until election time or the next push for gun control.

Are those the kind of members we really want, though?

If they bring in revenue...yes.
Page / 4
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top