User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 5
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 8/27/2015 8:46:06 PM EDT
[#1]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

I am a Naturalized  American of Hispanic extraction  and fluent in Spanish.  Believe me when I tell you ,this guy HATES America !!!
Jorgito  " Little Jorge "   uses his  American Citizenship as a "Flag of Convenience" .  A simple vehicle   to lend credibility  to his message of hatred   for everything American
" Legal Immigrants for Trump  in 2016 "

View Quote
Anyone who speaks Spanish, watch Univision 10 minutes, it's clear Rsmos is a POS USA hater

Link Posted: 8/27/2015 11:20:13 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

" I don't think that will happen, because the mainstream, donor, country club GOP are the same people that brought us Dole, McCain, and Romney."

Yep...

Pretty disgusting bunch of losers...

Except Romney, I think he had potential. he was just too weak.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

The liberal media is hardly even touching Trump right now. They want it to be him on the Republican side. Once he is, they will destroy him; there's plenty of things out there to use as ammo, and he'll give them more every day.

Make no mistake, the liberal media will blindly support the Democratic candidate no matter who it is. They will try to destroy the Republican nominee- regardless if it is Cruz, Walker, Trump, Carson, Bush, etc. They have ammo on all them to use. They have ammo on the Democrat as well. They just ignore it. MENSA Biden could be the nominee and they will talk about how brilliant he is and somewhere between 49% and 51% will vote for him. Sara Palin kicked Biden's ass in the debates, but what happened there? They went after her with vengeance tried to marginalize her and even made up stuff like the "I can Russia from my house" line.  Half the population thought Tina Fey was Sara Palin.

Trump is sucking all the oxygen out the room for the other candidates because he is the only on that isn't saying "blah, blah, blah same old I might have offended a voter excuse me please I didn't mean it" crap. Trump doesn't care who he offends. When have you ever seen a candidate toss a reporter much less a radical hispanic reporter? What would Trump have done if Candy Crowley had interrupted him and sided with Obama in the debate like she did Romney?

However, it is 15 months until the election. It is a long time. It is a year until the convention. He is like the guy that has started the marathon at a really fast pace. He may or may not fade at some point. It is going to be difficult for him to maintain his momentum. He might peak in the next few months and be irrelevant by January. The others are just trying to stay close until that happens so they can surge past him at the finish.The mainstream GOP is making a mistake by not acknowledging him as a candidate.  You don't want to piss off that many of your potential base. If people feel Trump is the man and suddenly Huckabee becomes the nominee, you want them feeling like they are valued and their opinions matter. I don't think that will happen, because the mainstream, donor, country club GOP are the same people that brought us Dole, McCain, and Romney.

" I don't think that will happen, because the mainstream, donor, country club GOP are the same people that brought us Dole, McCain, and Romney."

Yep...

Pretty disgusting bunch of losers...

Except Romney, I think he had potential. he was just too weak.

Heard on Limbaugh today that the Bush (Rove) tactic was to suck up all the big donor/PAC money, starve the better candidates, and win the Primaries by default.  Only problem is that with Bush3's poll numbers dwindling, the donors are starting to get skittish on him.  There will come a point where they won't throw good money after bad.  Can't happen soon enough if you ask me.

mardoc is pretty much right on the rest - that's the media tactic - promote the weakest R candidate, then destroy them before the General.  It's worked like a champ for them, except for Reagan, who also wouldn't play their game.
Link Posted: 8/28/2015 1:43:41 PM EDT
[#3]
Here is an article from Peggy Noonan saying non-Illegal Hispanics are throwing their support behind Trump.   This isn't the only media personality I have seen mentioning that Spanish language talk shows are getting swamped by immigrants calling in to shows by callers supporting Trump and stating Ramos is a POS with an agenda the legal immigrants don't agree with.

Having lived near the Mexican border for decades, in my experience legal citizens of Mexican descent don't like illegals much either.  Some I know and have communicated with recently support Trump right now.  They are republican voters who hate the current do nothing republican establishment that failed to do anything they promised in recent election if they would win a majority.
Link Posted: 8/28/2015 8:45:29 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Here is an article from Peggy Noonan saying non-Illegal Hispanics are throwing their support behind Trump.   This isn't the only media personality I have seen mentioning that Spanish language talk shows are getting swamped by immigrants calling in to shows by callers supporting Trump and stating Ramos is a POS with an agenda the legal immigrants don't agree with.

Having lived near the Mexican border for decades, in my experience legal citizens of Mexican descent don't like illegals much either.  Some I know and have communicated with recently support Trump right now.  They are republican voters who hate the current do nothing republican establishment that failed to do anything they promised in recent election if they would win a majority.
View Quote
Non-Illegal checking in.  I'll vote for Trump if he gets the nod.

Link Posted: 8/28/2015 8:52:52 PM EDT
[#5]
Jorge comes off as being just a really dumb person.  "It's my right to ask you this!"   Uhh.. no, it isn't.
Link Posted: 8/28/2015 8:56:03 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Jorge comes off as being just a really dumb person.  "It's my right to ask you this!"   Uhh.. no, it isn't.
View Quote
Language is part of it but even in Spanish, he is unimpressive. I suspect he is of average intelligence and ability.

Link Posted: 8/28/2015 8:58:46 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

View Quote

That's nice to hear!

Page / 5
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top