It's always easy to spot the ones who don't want to make America great

Was wondering when you and the other 4 Jeb shills were planning on showing up
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I can't wait for the MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN hat I ordered from the Trump Campaign to arrive.

Dunce cap....go sit in the corner

I love how all the Trump humpers say if you're not for Trump, you must be for Jeb. I don't think I've seen a single sign of support for Jeb on this site yet, by anyone.
Link Posted: 8/25/2015 8:05:32 PM EDT
[#2]
I hope trump gets the 500 million
Link Posted: 8/25/2015 8:08:22 PM EDT
[#3]
I hate Jorge Ramos. He is a white Latino from the Mexican privileged elite who moved here legally and wants to amass as much power as possible by acting as spokesperson for the dark-skinned peoples of Latin America who come here illegally. It's his buddies in Mexico that have ruined things. If people don't stand up to him then we will soon look like Mexico with Jorge Ramos's children as future presidents.

The best part is that no one can call him a racist for kicking Ramos out because all of Ramos's ancestors are Spaniards. They conquered what we know now to be Mexico. He's white, further proving that the term Latino is one of the stupidest terms ever created by the government. It is not a race. Most Uruguayans are white. Here in PR we have whites, blacks and a few indigenouss people, with most people being a mix of two or more of the above groups. In Mexico about 15% of the country is indigenous, 75% or so is mestizo (mixed ancestry of white Spaniard and indigenous) and 8% white (mostly Spanish descent), and maybe 1% black. Jorge is part of that 8%.
Link Posted: 8/25/2015 8:11:53 PM EDT
[#4]
Trump kicks ass
Link Posted: 8/25/2015 8:13:50 PM EDT
[#5]
Letting him back in and letting him spew before politely raping him verbally is what made this truly epic.
Link Posted: 8/25/2015 8:15:06 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

LOL.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Trump's  has started the deportation !

LOL.

Link Posted: 8/25/2015 8:15:57 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

I hate Jorge Ramos. He is a white Latino from the Mexican privileged elite who moved here legally and wants to amass as much power as possible by acting as spokesperson for the dark-skinned peoples of Latin America who come here illegally. It's his buddies in Mexico that have ruined things. If people don't stand up to him then we will soon look like Mexico with Jorge Ramos's children as future presidents.

The best part is that no one can call him a racist for kicking Ramos out because all of Ramos's ancestors are Spaniards. They conquered what we know now to be Mexico. He's white, further proving that the term Latino is one of the stupidest terms ever created by the government. It is not a race. Most Uruguayans are white. Here in PR we have whites, blacks and a few indigenouss people, with most people being a mix of two or more of the above groups. In Mexico about 15% of the country is indigenous, 75% or so is mestizo (mixed ancestry of white Spaniard and indigenous) and 8% white (mostly Spanish descent), and maybe 1% black. Jorge is part of that 8%.
View Quote
Precisely.

Jose six pack listens to Ramos' anti American shit and laps it up. Ramos wouldn't piss on a poor or middle class Mexican if they were on fire.  His ancestors and his ilk are a huge reason Mexico is in the shitter
Link Posted: 8/25/2015 8:21:20 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

I love how all the Trump humpers say if you're not for Trump, you must be for Jeb. I don't think I've seen a single sign of support for Jeb on this site yet, by anyone.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I can't wait for the MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN hat I ordered from the Trump Campaign to arrive.

I have; you're just not looking.

And no; I'm not going to cross post 3rd party comments from other threads.

Link Posted: 8/25/2015 8:27:32 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Precisely.    Jose six pack listens to Ramos' anti American shit and laps it up. Ramos wouldn't piss on a poor or middle class Mexican if they were on fire.  His ancestors and his ilk are a huge reason Mexico is in the shitter
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Precisely.    Jose six pack listens to Ramos' anti American shit and laps it up. Ramos wouldn't piss on a poor or middle class Mexican if they were on fire.  His ancestors and his ilk are a huge reason Mexico is in the shitter

Only because the Republican Party is terrible about explaining this to Latinos. It would be so easy for people like Rubio or even Jeb who speak Spanish to get on the tv and confront Ramos about this. They've been in interviews with him on Univision. When he is pressing them about citizenship for illegals why doesn't one of them just say, hey, so when is Mexico going to start taking care of its people? When is Mexico going to share its ridiculous wealth with its poor people from whom they took the land and deny a good education? When is Mexico going to stop making things so terrible for them that they feel that their only option is to enter the US illegally? When is the corruption going to end ? No one ever says this to the Mexican government because the bi-national elites (the Chamber of Commerce types here and the corrupt plutocrats there) like the current arrangement. The honest truth is that if the illegals  here illegally from Mexico had never left Mexico, they probably would have had another revolution by now. The place is so dysfunctional, it's a powder keg waiting to explode, and the only reason he Mexican government stays in power year after year is that they use the US as a safety valve for the poorest 15% of their population and dumping all of the costs on us while the Mexican government benefits from the remittances sent back. It would be so easy to get the people there to demand change if the US simply exerted a tiny bit of influence. There are still a lot of people who aren't part of the elite in Mexico who want change. Remember when the 43 teachers were killed there last year? The local mayor working with a drug gang had them executed. Obama didn't say hardly a word.
If those poor people could not come here illegally then they would be out in the streets protesting that they can't afford to feed their families and it would get violent fast and the world would take notice. Same thing with the Central American countries of Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras.
Link Posted: 8/25/2015 8:31:07 PM EDT
[#10]
Trump may be lacking in the Latino vote, but he has the African Americans shored up **CAUTION- language**

http://hw-mobile.worldstarhiphop.com/u/vid/2015/08/MZxPNl54sXwz_mobile.mp4?ri=512000&rs=850

Great campaign advertisement.
Link Posted: 8/25/2015 8:40:55 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
Only because the Republican Party is terrible about explaining this to Latinos. It would be so easy for people like Rubio or even Jeb who speak Spanish to get on the tv and confront Ramos about this. They've been in interviews with him on Univision. When he is pressing them about citizenship for illegals why doesn't one of them just say, hey, so when is Mexico going to start taking care of its people? When is Mexico going to share its ridiculous wealth with its poor people from whom they took the land and deny a good education? When is Mexico going to stop making things so terrible for them that they feel that their only option is to enter the US illegally? When is the corruption going to end ? No one ever says this to the Mexican government because the bi-national elites (the Chamber of Commerce types here and the corrupt plutocrats there) like the current arrangement. The honest truth is that if the illegals  here illegally from Mexico had never left Mexico, they probably would have had another revolution by now. The place is so dysfunctional, it's a powder keg waiting to explode, and the only reason he Mexican government stays in power year after year is that they use the US as a safety valve for the poorest 15% of their population and dumping all of the costs on us while the Mexican government benefits from the remittances sent back. It would be so easy to get the people there to demand change if the US simply exerted a tiny bit of influence. There are still a lot of people who aren't part of the elite in Mexico who want change. Remember when the 43 teachers were killed there last year? The local mayor working with a drug gang had them executed. Obama didn't say hardly a word.

If those poor people could not come here illegally then they would be out in the streets protesting that they can't afford to feed their families and it would get violent fast and the world would take notice. Same thing with the Central American countries of Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Precisely. It's funny what difference a language makes.

Ramos needs to be owned in Spanish, preferably from a Spanish person.

I've often thought the same as you posted above.

It's sort of like you need to speak Spanish to make that argument hit home to Jose six pack
Link Posted: 8/25/2015 8:49:02 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Precisely. It's funny what difference a language makes.    Ramos needs to be owned in Spanish, preferably from a Spanish person.
It's sort of like you need to speak Spanish to make that argument hit home to Jose six pack
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Precisely. It's funny what difference a language makes.    Ramos needs to be owned in Spanish, preferably from a Spanish person.

The problem is that it's hard for me to think of any Latinos in politics who would have the cojones to do it. Even the ones like Cruz (who doesn't speak Spanish) who ostensibly oppose full amnesty would be reticent to do so because I'm sure Univision would heavily edit the interview to make him look bad. The sad truth is that I think too many Latinos in the establishment class like the idea of turning the US into a country more like Mexico, even if they won't admit it They figure that with their surnames and white skin that they'll be the future leaders of "the other Mexico" (nickname for California coined by current President Enrique Peña Nieto).

And it's really hard to make the argument without coming off anti-Mexican, although it really is a very populist argument. But say you're a legal Mexican immigrant to the US and you hear a politician speaking these facts, the inclination would probably be to get defensive and call the person a xenophobe. But there's a reason why the only people who are moving to Mexico from the US are retirees, and why most everyone moving here from Mexico is poor. Ignoring it doesn't do anyone any good. That is why it has to be done in Spanish.
Link Posted: 8/25/2015 9:05:23 PM EDT
[#13]
Ramos is a POS, and fuck the 30 million illegals who have invaded my country, and fuck anyone who thinks they should stay.
Link Posted: 8/25/2015 9:06:30 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

I'd vote for jeb before trumpy but I'd much rather see CRUZ in there
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

first thing we can agree on to date.

Although I think we can both agree that you're much more likely to have the option to vote for Jeb or Trump than Cruz
Link Posted: 8/25/2015 9:09:21 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

It's just a generic political jab. . . kind of like calling someone a Trump humper or alluding to the Trump hats as a Dunce cap.

I think most the folks on this site would like to see Cruz or Carson to be on the ticket, but at the same time I think it's also unanimous that unfortunately isn't going to happen.

Link Posted: 8/25/2015 9:11:10 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:
The problem is that it's hard for me to think of any Latinos in politics who would have the cojones to do it. Even the ones like Cruz (who doesn't speak Spanish) who ostensibly oppose full amnesty would be reticent to do so because I'm sure Univision would heavily edit the interview to make him look bad. The sad truth is that I think too many Latinos in the establishment class like the idea of turning the US into a country more like Mexico, even if they won't admit it They figure that with their surnames and white skin that they'll be the future leaders of "the other Mexico" (nickname for California coined by current President Enrique Peña Nieto).

And it's really hard to make the argument without coming off anti-Mexican, although it really is a very populist argument. But say you're a legal Mexican immigrant to the US and you hear a politician speaking these facts, the inclination would probably be to get defensive and call the person a xenophobe. But there's a reason why the only people who are moving to Mexico from the US are retirees, and why most everyone moving here from Mexico is poor. Ignoring it doesn't do anyone any good. That is why it has to be done in Spanish.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Cruz no habla Espanol?

Que carajo es Esto , chiquitiko!!!!

Link Posted: 8/25/2015 9:11:38 PM EDT
[#17]
Go back to univision
Link Posted: 8/25/2015 9:13:28 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

It's just a generic political jab. . . kind of like calling someone a Trump humper or alluding to the Trump hats as a Dunce cap.

I think most the folks on this site would like to see Cruz or Carson to be on the ticket, but at the same time I think it's also unanimous that unfortunately isn't going to happen.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I think you're right about that, but there are a whole lot of very vocal members here who are head over heels for Trump, a guy that until recently by nothing more than coincidence I'm sure...was not on our side.

This is the primary, not the general. We should be supporting who we'd really like to see and who has a chance of winning. Trump has almost no chance of winning the general, and I don't trust the guy at all.
Link Posted: 8/25/2015 9:14:02 PM EDT
[#19]
Oddly enough, the more I see him the more I like him.
Link Posted: 8/25/2015 9:24:20 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Letting him back in and letting him spew before politely raping him verbally is what made this truly epic.
View Quote

^^
Link Posted: 8/25/2015 9:29:10 PM EDT
[#21]
I think Trump gets better every week. I can't wait till he is elected and the haters here have to cry harder that night than the do here daily.
Link Posted: 8/25/2015 9:29:47 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

^^
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

^^

Hallelujah
Link Posted: 8/25/2015 9:36:07 PM EDT
[#23]
Ramos is a hypocritical piece of Socialist shit.

Trump pimp slapped him.
Link Posted: 8/25/2015 9:38:12 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

Go back to univision
View Quote
JorGay Ramos.

Link Posted: 8/25/2015 9:38:44 PM EDT
[#25]
Ramos is a puto.
Link Posted: 8/25/2015 9:39:53 PM EDT
[#26]
Link Posted: 8/25/2015 9:41:21 PM EDT
[#27]
Have you guys seen Jorge Ramo's wife?

Link Posted: 8/25/2015 9:41:27 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
I think Trump gets better every week. I can't wait till he is elected and the haters here have to cry harder that night than the do here daily.
View Quote

Link Posted: 8/25/2015 9:42:20 PM EDT
[#29]

#DatAss

Money will do that for,you
Link Posted: 8/25/2015 9:44:46 PM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:

View Quote
And without raising his voice.

Golden moment to see the whole thing, but too bad MSM is going to cut out little sound bites to make him look awful.
Link Posted: 8/25/2015 9:44:59 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Cruz no habla Espanol?   Que carajo es Esto , chiquitiko!!!!

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Cruz no habla Espanol?   Que carajo es Esto , chiquitiko!!!!

I think it's funnier that the Castro brothers (the U.S. ones from Texas Julian and Joaquin, not the Cuban ones) don't. Cruz has never really marketed himself as a Latino candidate for Latinos. The Castros, on the other hand, well that's what they're all about. I find it so funny that their mother was a Chicana community activist when they were growing up and thinks that the Alamo defenders were "crooks and drunks." So presumably her Alamo hate stems from her ridiculous amount of pride for Mexico, yet she didn't bother to teach her children Spanish.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2012/09/05/mother-dem-convention-star-castro-called-alamo-defenders-drunks-crooks/

I can picture the conversation:
Come here my children. I want you to think of yourselves as Mexican-Americans, victims of US oppression. And to show how proud we are of our Mexican heritage and how much we hate the gringos, well, I am going to raise you speaking their language and not a word of Spanish (another conquistador language).

Quoted:
#DatAss  

Money will do that for,you

Another spokesperson paler than I am (this one from Venezuela) who wants to talk about how we have to luchar por los derechos de los Latinos! WHOOO!
Link Posted: 8/25/2015 9:47:08 PM EDT
[#32]
Link Posted: 8/25/2015 9:48:13 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

View Quote

Fuck an A.!...You get it
Link Posted: 8/25/2015 9:49:16 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Ramos is a POS, and fuck the 30 million illegals who have invaded my country, and fuck anyone who thinks they should stay.
View Quote

How much is the subscription to your newsletter?
Link Posted: 8/25/2015 9:49:58 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

Fuck an A.!...You get it
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Fuck an A.!...You get it

You weren't impressed when he swam the Rio Grande?

That's right, Jorge! You know just what it's like! I'm sure every illegal crosses the Rio Grande surrounded by 3 camera crew members and 10 border patrol agents!

Here's a comment from someone on the YouTube video:

Great respect for you Jorge, Viva LA Raza.

That's right, Jorge! Viva la raza! But what raza would that be? Why doesn't Jorge Ramos hire some more indigenous/mestizo Latinos to work on Univision? Why is everyone who works on Univision or Telemundo white when most people in Latin America and most Latinos in the US are not? Oops can't ask that question, sorry.

Best comment from Youtube users on the video:

"Douglas Wakeman 8 months ago
What is this idiot doing?  Showing how easy it is for the illegals to cross a small river and break and enter another country?  The Border Patrol should have demanded that he produce his proof of citizenship when he crawled out!  Ha ha!
Reply  · 2

Hide replies

InterstellarFlare 8 months ago
Yeah, because you can't be brown and American right?
Reply  · 2

pepjrp 7 months ago
+InterstellarFlare  Jorge is not brown."

Link Posted: 8/25/2015 9:50:28 PM EDT
[#36]
he was a lot more patient with that fuck head than I would have been when he did get around to answering his questions.  I hope thats the last time he wasted time answering him because ramos is obviously not a journalist.
Link Posted: 8/25/2015 9:53:13 PM EDT
[#37]
Damn in DUBUQUE IOWA

That's a HUGE Democratic stronghold in Iowa.
Big time Democratic area and a huge catholic population there.
3  colleges there.
Big time Liberal city!

Damn I almost drove there today. Glad I didn't!
Link Posted: 8/25/2015 9:53:46 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
I'm liking him more and more

View Quote

Yup
Link Posted: 8/25/2015 9:58:59 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F9JqTIkNH5g

That's right, Jorge! You know just what it's like! I'm sure every illegal crosses the Rio Grande surrounded by 3 camera crew members and 10 border patrol agents!

That's right, Jorge! Viva la raza! But what raza would that be? Why doesn't Jorge Ramos hire some more indigenous/mestizo Latinos to work on Univision? Why is everyone who works on Univision or Telemundo white when most people in Latin America and most Latinos in the US are not? Oops can't ask that question, sorry.

What is this idiot doing?  Showing how easy it is for the illegals to cross a small river and break and enter another country?  The Border Patrol should have demanded that he produce his proof of citizenship when he crawled out!  Ha ha!
Reply  · 2

Hide replies

Reply  · 2

pepjrp 7 months ago

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Fuck an A.!...You get it

Reply  · 2

Hide replies

Reply  · 2

pepjrp 7 months ago

Does he get the James O'Keefe treatment now?
Link Posted: 8/25/2015 9:59:18 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

Reply  · 2

Hide replies

Reply  · 2

pepjrp 7 months ago

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Fuck an A.!...You get it

Reply  · 2

Hide replies

Reply  · 2

pepjrp 7 months ago

You know, they find bodies in that water all the time.....shit happens.....Where's Bill Jordan and Skeeter Skelton when we need them?
Link Posted: 8/25/2015 10:00:04 PM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:

As pushy and belligerent as his target audience.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

ramos can eat a bag of dicks. He walked in and started talking shit, he wasn't called on in the first place. I see a pattern here.

As pushy and belligerent as his target audience.

He reminds me of a Gay Chihuahua, with water on his brain.
Link Posted: 8/25/2015 10:01:58 PM EDT
[#42]
Link Posted: 8/25/2015 10:04:27 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

Reply  · 2

Hide replies

Reply  · 2

pepjrp 7 months ago

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Fuck an A.!...You get it

Reply  · 2

Hide replies

Reply  · 2

pepjrp 7 months ago

The river is the easy part.  $50 if he can cross the King Ranch in July.  
Link Posted: 8/25/2015 10:04:48 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

This man speaks the truth.  Fuck Trump, he's a piece of shit, Democrat in camouflage.
I will join the masses and either sit home on Election Day or write-in a qualified canadite.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
FJR and FDT.

This man speaks the truth.  Fuck Trump, he's a piece of shit, Democrat in camouflage.
I will join the masses and either sit home on Election Day or write-in a qualified canadite.

okedoke
Link Posted: 8/25/2015 10:05:51 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
In the second video posted at the top Jorge comes back at 19:00 in the video.
View Quote

amnestied...
Link Posted: 8/25/2015 10:06:25 PM EDT
[#46]
can't say that i'd vote for trump. if he is wanting to change the 14th amendment, i can only presume that he'll want to change the 2nd amendment when he gets back on his anti-gun kick.
Link Posted: 8/25/2015 10:08:27 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

LOL...well....yer runnin' partner sure seems enamored with him to some degree....

Quoted:

Link Posted: 8/25/2015 10:10:48 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
The river is the easy part.  $50 if he can cross the King Ranch in July.  
View Quote

Nilgai horns aren't big but one to the rectum would probably do the job.....
Link Posted: 8/25/2015 10:12:15 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
can't say that i'd vote for trump. if he is wanting to change the 14th amendment, i can only presume that he'll want to change the 2nd amendment when he gets back on his anti-gun kick.
View Quote

he isn't changing the 14th amendment.  anchor babies is based upon a 1980s court decision.

you must think the 4th amendment guarantees abortions, too.
Link Posted: 8/25/2015 10:13:32 PM EDT
[#50]
Page / 5
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top