Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/24/2001 7:14:23 PM EDT
All your board are belong to them.

Wish it was us that could claim it and plant a flag, here's a quote from I guess a regular U2 board member, I laughed my ass off and you can tell from what he says even if you had no prior knowledge of this takeover that it was in fact ak-47.net people involved.

While I do agree with your right to peaceably protest U2's unwarranted intrusion into the gun rights / gun control debate, I find myself disappointed at the way many of you are doing it. What is the point of reverting to ridiculously homophobic comments? [b]What's the point of posting a picture of a woman shitting into a man's mouth?[/b]
View Quote

hahaahaa  

[url]http://members.boardhost.com/atu2/index.html?987530782[/url]
Link Posted: 4/24/2001 7:22:38 PM EDT
[#1]
Thats some funny S**t. [:D]   [sniper]
Link Posted: 4/24/2001 8:09:21 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 4/25/2001 12:29:30 AM EDT
[#3]
Theres also a direct link to it from Hard Core Talk, those bastards are getting what they deserve.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top