Quoted:
How did USMC taste?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

One chick in Vegas was missing part of her right hand.

We may have fucked the same chick
Seriously

How did USMC taste?

I don't go down on spontaneous ass
Link Posted: 8/26/2015 11:43:25 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Back in my bar hopping days, I almost hooked up with this girl one night. Things were going along fine until I looked down at her foot. She was wearing open-toed shoes and her big toe and the toe next to it were fused together.

Supertoe freaked me out so bad I had to disengage.
View Quote

i don't know why that is making me laugh so hard....
Link Posted: 8/26/2015 11:45:18 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
I've fucked many chicks who were democrats.
View Quote

It's only fair 'cuz the Democrats have been fucking us hard for a long time.
Link Posted: 8/26/2015 9:30:21 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

you win.
"pube moss"
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Oh yeah...but does it count if I had the disability: got tossed out of a vehicle and had a broken leg, broken left arm, the right wrist with a pin it, road rash,  broken jaw with mouth wired shut (some metal caging with a number of bands...could open enough to suck cans of ensure)

Had a friend who wanted to give me a mercy lay but just about anything I did resulted in pain, tried the bed, over the back of her couch, and then to the floor...the encounter resulted in some type of reverse cowgirl thing and then she moved her ass up to humping my face like she was riding a bull...yeah I was being used but didn't care... I felt like the elephant man!

Jump ahead a week or two and time to pull off the caging and change out the bands... When your mouth is caged like that, I swear moss grows in there...at a follow up doc asked if was taking the meds(no) staying off my feet (no) no strenuous activity (well except for the rodeo)  but as the doc and nurse are at work I can see the odd facial expressions and to my horror start seeing pubes being pulled out of my mouth along with mossy looking flem that I can describe as having a smell like an old can of cat food...

Was hoping that it wasn't really noticed...but afterwards I recall the doc saying something like no more carnival rides until the stitches are out

you win.
"pube moss"

Pube moss mouth wins.
Link Posted: 8/26/2015 9:43:26 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Pube moss mouth wins.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Oh yeah...but does it count if I had the disability: got tossed out of a vehicle and had a broken leg, broken left arm, the right wrist with a pin it, road rash,  broken jaw with mouth wired shut (some metal caging with a number of bands...could open enough to suck cans of ensure)

Had a friend who wanted to give me a mercy lay but just about anything I did resulted in pain, tried the bed, over the back of her couch, and then to the floor...the encounter resulted in some type of reverse cowgirl thing and then she moved her ass up to humping my face like she was riding a bull...yeah I was being used but didn't care... I felt like the elephant man!

Jump ahead a week or two and time to pull off the caging and change out the bands... When your mouth is caged like that, I swear moss grows in there...at a follow up doc asked if was taking the meds(no) staying off my feet (no) no strenuous activity (well except for the rodeo)  but as the doc and nurse are at work I can see the odd facial expressions and to my horror start seeing pubes being pulled out of my mouth along with mossy looking flem that I can describe as having a smell like an old can of cat food...

Was hoping that it wasn't really noticed...but afterwards I recall the doc saying something like no more carnival rides until the stitches are out

you win.
"pube moss"

Pube moss mouth wins.

hell yes, he wins...
you cannot deny that man is a survivor.
Link Posted: 8/26/2015 9:46:34 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
My brother knew this chick from out west while he was playing Junior A hockey.  We ended up in that town one night and I hooked up with the sister who was deaf.

She was super nice and pretty.  She could only mumble shit but her sister did some translating.

When I was getting it from behind I was thinking to myself that I could say the most dirtiest shit ever and it wouldn't matter.  I didn't though.  She was a sweetheart.  

So have you?"

Thank you!!!  I thought I was the only one!!
Link Posted: 8/26/2015 9:54:38 PM EDT
[#7]
I once married the crazy
Link Posted: 8/26/2015 9:59:04 PM EDT
[#8]
I have had long term relationships with  two gals with cerebral palsy who used wheelchairs. Both were virgins too.
My wife was diagnosed with MS shortly before our wedding.

Do I win a prize?

I have moderate CP myself.

Link Posted: 8/26/2015 10:03:04 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
My brother knew this chick from out west while he was playing Junior A hockey.  We ended up in that town one night and I hooked up with the sister who was deaf.

She was super nice and pretty.  She could only mumble shit but her sister did some translating.

When I was getting it from behind I was thinking to myself that I could say the most dirtiest shit ever and it wouldn't matter.  I didn't though.  She was a sweetheart.  

So have you?"

Umm, actually no.  I was behind her.  Fucks sake.
Link Posted: 8/26/2015 10:15:00 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

So have you?"

So who was behind you then?

Link Posted: 8/26/2015 10:19:35 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

So have you?"

Damn it.
Link Posted: 8/26/2015 10:24:51 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
I have had long term relationships with  two gals with cerebral palsy who used wheelchairs. Both were virgins too.
My wife was diagnosed with MS shortly before our wedding.

Do I win a prize?

I have moderate CP myself.

View Quote

You're up there but you're no pube moss mouth guy.

Sorry for your hardships and good luck.
Link Posted: 8/26/2015 10:27:05 PM EDT
[#13]
I've been wrestled with, glass put under my tires, shot at, had two or 3 with the most God-awful smell, threatened to be killed by a girl's brother, etc, etc, but the one lady who REALLY tried to kill me...

I just thought of, after reading all these pages...

I was seeing this Italian separated girl, actually the best I ever had in my life, and I was only -let's see... 20 I think.

Digressing, this one would show up at my apartment with a raincoat on and open it when I answered with bra, garter belt, nylons and tall spike heels.

God she was great. Wonderful! Unbelievable, but what a temper.... What a piece of ass...

One afternoon in the early part of the relationship, she brought her red-neck skinny girl friend with her, her GF had her husband's brand new red Chevy convertible.

They came up to my apt ---and me, being quite young and inexperienced, didn't recognize that Brenda was introducing me to Wanda -now that I think abt it, to have sex with her.

I guess...  

Well I'm a proper, loyal, and prudish person, and after fooling around sitting on the bed and some discussion with Wanda, I made the mistake of telling her I thought of her as my sister [don't know why, I didn't know her that long] and just wanted to be friendly.

MAN! Was she pissed off.

Pretty soon she got Brenda, and they went to her car and I was with them.

I only had the HOTS for Brenda. Damn, she was enough!

A 3 way never occurred to me.  

Wanda's husband's car was parked next to a BIG tree [at least 3 1/2 feet in dia] across from my apt, and Brenda was in the passenger seat [just cute as can be]

and her door was open and I was between the tree and the door.

Wanda got in raging and started up and threw the car in reverse ---I don't know why, maybe trying to pin me against the tree.

I stepped sideways toward Brenda and barely got out from between the tree and the door.

Wanda bent the door back on its hinges...

Brand new car.

I never heard what happened when she got home -or I've forgotten.

Fortunately my relationship with Brenda just got better.

We always laughed abt me telling Wanda I thought of her as a sister...

I don't know, maybe Brenda was testing me????

Oh wait I just realized I posted this in the Dishability topic...

Please remove and I'll repost in the Bad Date topic...

Link Posted: 8/26/2015 10:41:14 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

I once married the crazy
View Quote

I married the crazy... then I divorced the crazy.

I then married another crazy.

I guess I'm just a slow learner.  
Link Posted: 8/26/2015 10:42:56 PM EDT
[#15]
Yup.....was an Aggie.
Link Posted: 8/26/2015 11:18:56 PM EDT
[#16]
NAS Miramar in the early 91. A little place south of the border called the addalita, one of the "girls" was 2/3rds the way threw an old fashion and I looked down.....  Looked like the claw hand from alien, like bad!!!!! Must have been a combine accident or some shit. Still worked which I don't understand but I have bad dreams about it from time to time.
Link Posted: 8/27/2015 9:43:54 AM EDT
[#17]
My wife.

For a whole damn week!

She scheduled appointments for dentist, gynecologist, hand surgeon AND a colonoscopy all in the same week.

The was an awful dry spell.  
Link Posted: 8/27/2015 9:55:14 AM EDT
[#18]
Is psycho a disability? Because that will totally determine whether I ve banged a chick with a disability.
Link Posted: 8/27/2015 10:15:24 AM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

<snip>

I was seeing this Italian separated girl, actually the best I ever had in my life, and I was only -let's see... 20 I think.

Digressing, this one would show up at my apartment with a raincoat on and open it when I answered with bra, garter belt, nylons and tall spike heels.

<snip>
View Quote
 Whatever floats your boat, man.  lol

Link Posted: 8/27/2015 10:30:26 AM EDT
[#20]
She was legally blind...she could see a little but you could tell. We were mostly friends but I escaped the friendzone one night ..

also had a girl who needed a crutch...mostly friends as well

Link Posted: 8/27/2015 10:45:19 AM EDT
[#21]
Dated a girl who was deaf without her hearing aids. I would always mouth gibberish when she was trying to read my lips. She would have me repeat myself 2 or 3 times before catching on that I was fuckin' with her. I snuck up behind her when she was watching TV and belched a terribly loud one right next to her. The cat was scared shitless and ran away, but she didn't even turn around or jump. That's how I checked to see if she was faking the whole thing. Nope, she's deaf.

When doing her from behind, I was free to say whatever the hell I wanted. That was uniquely liberating.

ETA: holy shit, I just now read the OP, and our stories are hilariously similar. So much for being unique!  
Link Posted: 8/27/2015 11:05:19 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Dated a girl who was deaf without her hearing aids. I would always mouth gibberish when she was trying to read my lips. She would have me repeat myself 2 or 3 times before catching on that I was fuckin' with her. I snuck up behind her when she was watching TV and belched a terribly loud one right next to her. The cat was scared shitless and ran away, but she didn't even turn around or jump. That's how I checked to see if she was faking the whole thing. Nope, she's deaf.

When doing her from behind, I was free to say whatever the hell I wanted. That was uniquely liberating.

ETA: holy shit, I just now read the OP, and our stories are hilariously similar. So much for being unique!  
View Quote

The difference in your posts is who was getting what from whom.
Link Posted: 8/27/2015 11:27:23 AM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

<snip>

<snip>
 I wonder if his participle was dangling like it is now?

Link Posted: 8/27/2015 12:38:38 PM EDT
[#24]
Well, I stick to unbroken chicks.  But, my roommate @ Penn State in '96 didn't.

There were a pair of deaf identical twins @ Penn State in the fall of '96.  Smokin hot.  My roommate, who is now a PA State Trooper, banged both of them @ the same time.  He said they nearly destroyed him.  Didn't even receive an invitation to watch that one.  
Link Posted: 8/27/2015 12:41:50 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

View Quote

No mirrors?
Link Posted: 8/27/2015 12:47:06 PM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

Yup.....was an Aggie.
View Quote
lolololol

Link Posted: 8/27/2015 12:52:01 PM EDT
[#27]
I fucked an asian midget chick in a wheel chair...Seriously..

It was a good fuck.
Link Posted: 8/27/2015 1:06:01 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

No mirrors?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

No mirrors?

They'd have to read backwards...  
Link Posted: 8/27/2015 3:05:04 PM EDT
[#29]

OP was getting it from behind.

Are you walking okay?
Link Posted: 8/27/2015 3:17:46 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

you win.
"pube moss"
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

you win.
"pube moss"

this
holy cow that's weird
Link Posted: 8/27/2015 3:26:01 PM EDT
[#31]
Does a harelip count?
Link Posted: 8/27/2015 3:35:49 PM EDT
[#32]
I had this cross eyed girlfriend in Brazil, it was a fish eye, a sideways eyeball, like Eye-Gor in Frankenstein. When she played the trombone, that eye would stare at me, I had to look away.
Link Posted: 8/27/2015 4:28:22 PM EDT
[#33]
Best thread this year!
Link Posted: 8/27/2015 4:44:22 PM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:

Does a harelip count?
View Quote
Yes, but they're kind of hard to understand sometimes.

Link Posted: 8/27/2015 4:49:38 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

You remember the high-rise apartment buildings directly across the street from Pizzeria DiSalvo, outside the front gate of Lee Barracks? She lived in one of those apartments, overlooking the strassenbahn stop. The fest was over at Lindsey AB. When my buddy and I were waiting for the strass, to go tot he hauptbahnhof, I kept trying to hide behind the map board, lest she she me and come downstairs to bitch at me. lol Lo and behold, she went to Lindsey with some friends. It was an interesting evening, to be sure. I was drinking Gin 'n Juice, as well as Asbach and Coke that night, which helped lower my inhibitions about telling her to fuck off.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

My gut tells me to rip on you for fat chicks but my hearts says "Fucking great job!"

Big girls need love too.. and they give great BJs.

This man knows the deal.

The first chick who ever swallowed my kids was a slightly chubby German chick. She was nuts, too, as it turns out. She got really pissed off when I called off a date by saying I had to go to the field for an overnight land navigation course, so that I could go to a festival on the air base in the city across the river, only to have her see me there, drinking and dancing with another chick who was MUCH hotter than she could ever hope to be. But, she gave good head.

This story sounds...  Familiar...  What's up Eskimo Brother?!?!?!?!

You remember the high-rise apartment buildings directly across the street from Pizzeria DiSalvo, outside the front gate of Lee Barracks? She lived in one of those apartments, overlooking the strassenbahn stop. The fest was over at Lindsey AB. When my buddy and I were waiting for the strass, to go tot he hauptbahnhof, I kept trying to hide behind the map board, lest she she me and come downstairs to bitch at me. lol Lo and behold, she went to Lindsey with some friends. It was an interesting evening, to be sure. I was drinking Gin 'n Juice, as well as Asbach and Coke that night, which helped lower my inhibitions about telling her to fuck off.

I remember ducking her at The Western sometimes just to be away from her googly eyed stare.  Granted her new glasses improved the look a little, but they were still think as hell.

Link Posted: 8/27/2015 5:28:15 PM EDT
[#36]
I got asked out by a blind girl recently.

She was a solid 6.

I gave her my number, but she never called...

Link Posted: 8/27/2015 5:41:57 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
Well, I stick to unbroken chicks.  But, my roommate @ Penn State in '96 didn't.

There were a pair of deaf identical twins @ Penn State in the fall of '96.  Smokin hot.  My roommate, who is now a PA State Trooper, banged both of them @ the same time.  He said they nearly destroyed him.  Didn't even receive an invitation to watch that one.  
View Quote

stop. right. there.

I've read this slowly 3x.

were there any more details about the situation that he told you..
inquiring minds and all that.
Link Posted: 8/27/2015 5:42:13 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
I went to a high school dance once with a disabled girl in a wheelchair, she asked me.
She was very pretty and thin but could only walk about 10 feet without the chair to lean on.
We only "danced" one dance, she did barely more than stand there, everyone applauded.
After we left, she thanked me profusely--then insisted we go to the lake for what was then called "submarine racing".
No second date, she just wanted the experience(s) to remember, I told her I understood.
I enjoyed the entire thing, plus it gave me great social credit with other female students who thought I was really "nice" for doing this with her.

View Quote

Haven't heard that since the 'Happy Day's' show from the 70's.
Link Posted: 8/27/2015 5:45:59 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

French girl?

My Dad told me, "Once the smell is gone, you know you have it half licked..."  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Ex was in a motorcycle accident. Lost her sense of smell from brain injury. All else was normal. I farted all the time around her and no matter how raunchy she didn't care. But she couldn't tell when she stunk though....and she worked out constantly.

I must have fucked a few like that.  There's nothing like flipping a woman over to rail her doggy style and the overwhelming scent of musty asshole instantly kills your boner.  I mean what the fuck?  These can be women who appear to be normal, seem well groomed and showered, but either don't spread the cheeks and scrub the ass when they shower, don't know how to wipe after they take a shit, or have some sort of a weird anal seepage going on.

Anytime I've gone over to a chick's house where I knew I was going to fuck her (and we always do know, don't we gents) I've made sure to wash my dick and balls well and to give my ass a good scrubbing.  

For fuck's sake.  Only thing worse is going down on a woman - for about the three seconds it takes to say "oh holy shit fuck no" and come back up because her pussy stinks.  That's only happened a handful of times, thankfully.

French girl?

My Dad told me, "Once the smell is gone, you know you have it half licked..."  

"The French are a peculiar race, they fight with their feet, and fuck with their face".
Link Posted: 8/27/2015 5:50:45 PM EDT
[#40]
A vegetable they struggle the least.....
Link Posted: 8/27/2015 5:57:19 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

So have you?"
View Quote

If you were "getting it from behind" you may not have been with a female....
Link Posted: 8/27/2015 6:02:45 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
I hooked up with a deaf girl a few times.  The only weirdness was one very awkward phone call when she tried to talk dirty through the TTY operator.  I don't remember the operator's name but when I tell the story I refer to him as "Jerome."  To this day I appreciate his professionalism.
View Quote

My cousin was a TTY operator. She has many stories about phone sex..
Link Posted: 8/27/2015 6:33:21 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

So have you?"

Whoa! Getting it from behind?
Link Posted: 8/27/2015 6:46:32 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
Dated a Wiccan girl who was missing one finger, and part of another. She made jewelry, and a chain she was polishing on a wheel got loose. One of the sweetest, nicest people you could ever meet. Luckily she found someone nicer than me.
View Quote

We are counting a missing digit as disabled?

A girl I dated was missing a finger. Her daddy was working on his chopper and had it up on Jack stands adjusting the chain. She put her finger near the sprocket and it took the finger off. Her missing digit was no problem but it really freaked me out when I found out her daddy was a 1%er in one of those clubs you don't fuck around with.
Link Posted: 8/27/2015 11:50:18 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

So have you?"

Alright cock fags, I was behind a deaf girl for fucks sake.
Link Posted: 8/28/2015 10:41:53 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

So have you?"

Someone is a little defensive, it's OK we're an accepting group.  
Link Posted: 8/28/2015 10:45:53 AM EDT
[#47]

Quoted:
Quoted:

View Quote

No mirrors?
View Quote

They can read lips in the mirror.  When I was dating the deaf chick I introduced her to my roommate and when her back was to me, I told him she had a great ass.  She was deaf since birth but could speak somewhat clearly.  She turned around grabbed her ass and said yes it is.  

Link Posted: 8/28/2015 10:46:17 AM EDT
[#48]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

So have you?"

But who was behind you?
Link Posted: 8/28/2015 2:10:15 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

View Quote

Link Posted: 8/28/2015 2:11:57 PM EDT
[#50]
This thread has serious potential.
Page / 11
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top