Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

That sounds neat but what is a walleye?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Did a chick missing part of her right arm. Cut off just below the elbow.

felt kinda weird when she would attempt to grasp my back. The more I

sweated the more she would lose grip. she had a slight walleye too.

That sounds neat but what is a walleye?

Link Posted: 8/25/2015 12:10:16 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
[<snip>

For fuck's sake.  Only thing worse is going down on a woman - for about the three seconds it takes to say "oh holy shit fuck no" and come back up because her pussy stinks.  That's only happened a handful of times, thankfully.
View Quote

Discrete sniff test bro- learn it, use it.  Always.  

As to the OP's questions, yes.  One deaf, one almost deaf; helps when you know some sign language and can more or less read lips.  A bunch of liberals (love me some jam bands/music festivals and I used to own VW buses including a camper).  One with a scoliosis that was only noticeable when her shirt was off.
Link Posted: 8/25/2015 12:12:07 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
I hooked up with a deaf girl a few times.  The only weirdness was one very awkward phone call when she tried to talk dirty through the TTY operator.  I don't remember the operator's name but when I tell the story I refer to him as "Jerome."  To this day I appreciate his professionalism.
View Quote

Link Posted: 8/25/2015 12:13:34 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Banged a liberal.  That's disabled.
View Quote

This guy knows whats up!
Link Posted: 8/25/2015 12:14:23 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

My brother knew this chick from out west while he was playing Junior A hockey.  We ended up in that town one night and I hooked up with the sister who was deaf.

She was super nice and pretty.  She could only mumble shit but her sister did some translating.

When I was getting it from behind I was thinking to myself that I could say the most dirtiest shit ever and it wouldn't matter.  I didn't though.  She was a sweetheart.  

So have you?"
View Quote
Some deaf gal who yelled , Ballooooooooo, Balooooooo and signed stuff I dîdnt understand whole time I was nailing her. I kept laughing telling her shhhhhhhh so the people in the next motel room didnt have to hear it.

Link Posted: 8/25/2015 12:15:19 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Do midgets count?

View Quote
Ooooh, I want a midget... Two of em at the same time, lesbian midgets! lol

Link Posted: 8/25/2015 12:15:30 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
I hooked up with a deaf girl a few times.  The only weirdness was one very awkward phone call when she tried to talk dirty through the TTY operator.  I don't remember the operator's name but when I tell the story I refer to him as "Jerome."  To this day I appreciate his professionalism.
View Quote

lol

The one time my deaf GF tried that at least we had a female translator.
After that I got my own TDD machine.
Link Posted: 8/25/2015 12:15:38 AM EDT
[#8]
Banged a chick in the 80's that had epilepsy.
I thought man your rocken this chick
Kind of fucked up now... but the 80's were fucked up as well

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 8/25/2015 12:17:38 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

That's what kind of broke the deal.  Talking through a third person.

I f I knew how to contact her today I would.
Link Posted: 8/25/2015 12:18:11 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Dated a chick with turrets, boy could she talk dirty!
View Quote

Link Posted: 8/25/2015 12:18:20 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

I must have fucked a few like that.  There's nothing like flipping a woman over to rail her doggy style and the overwhelming scent of musty asshole instantly kills your boner.  I mean what the fuck?  These can be women who appear to be normal, seem well groomed and showered, but either don't spread the cheeks and scrub the ass when they shower, don't know how to wipe after they take a shit, or have some sort of a weird anal seepage going on.

Anytime I've gone over to a chick's house where I knew I was going to fuck her (and we always do know, don't we gents) I've made sure to wash my dick and balls well and to give my ass a good scrubbing.  

For fuck's sake.  Only thing worse is going down on a woman - for about the three seconds it takes to say "oh holy shit fuck no" and come back up because her pussy stinks.  That's only happened a handful of times, thankfully.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Ex was in a motorcycle accident. Lost her sense of smell from brain injury. All else was normal. I farted all the time around her and no matter how raunchy she didn't care. But she couldn't tell when she stunk though....and she worked out constantly.

I must have fucked a few like that.  There's nothing like flipping a woman over to rail her doggy style and the overwhelming scent of musty asshole instantly kills your boner.  I mean what the fuck?  These can be women who appear to be normal, seem well groomed and showered, but either don't spread the cheeks and scrub the ass when they shower, don't know how to wipe after they take a shit, or have some sort of a weird anal seepage going on.

Anytime I've gone over to a chick's house where I knew I was going to fuck her (and we always do know, don't we gents) I've made sure to wash my dick and balls well and to give my ass a good scrubbing.  

French girl?

My Dad told me, "Once the smell is gone, you know you have it half licked..."  
Link Posted: 8/25/2015 12:18:26 AM EDT
[#12]
i few lefties.... and 1 or 2 insane chicks...
Link Posted: 8/25/2015 12:18:52 AM EDT
[#13]
A buddy of mine banged a girl with a bad hip (early 20's). We called him "Bent Rim" for long time.
Link Posted: 8/25/2015 12:19:04 AM EDT
[#14]
Years ago (more than forty) I went to a dinner party.  My girlfriend told me it would be nice if I'd dance with her friend, who was the most stunningly beautiful and feminine thing I'd ever seen.  Hell yea, I agreed.

She had a withered hand.  

Thankfully, I managed to maintain my composure.  

I'll never forget that moment, and I'll always be thankful that I didn't do anything stupid.
Link Posted: 8/25/2015 12:19:11 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Funny stuff... Lmao

Link Posted: 8/25/2015 12:20:02 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

shit...

Link Posted: 8/25/2015 12:21:42 AM EDT
[#17]
I got a great blow job from a paraplegic with big tits.

Back in the summer of 95, a friend and I were splitting the rent on a two bedroom apartment. Before long, it became the place to party. We'd have 30-40 people there, 4-5 nights a week, without even having to invite people. They'd just show up and bring booze. For awhile, I was banging this chubby chick who liked to party at the apartment. Apparently, she bragged about the sex to a friend of hers, who was even bigger. One night, while the chubby chick I'd been banging was passed out, I fucked her fat friend. Then, two of my buddies tried to pull a train on her until they realized they just couldn't get aroused enough. (Fucking civilians.) The fat pig got pissy one night and started bitching about the two dudes, and another of their friends kicked her ass in the middle of the kitchen. It was fucking hilarious! That was the tipping point for their drama and we pretty much cut them out of our circle of friends for awhile.

Fast forward about 6 months and the chick who kicked the fat girl's ass moves into an apartment with another friend of theirs, who'd lost the use of her legs in a car accident a couple years before. One morning after work, a friend and I stop by to visit. We got to chatting and the wheelchair-bound chick mentions that the chubby chick I'd been fucking said some flattering things about me as it relates to my bedroom skills. Wanting to know if the stories were true, she asked me to show her my dick. Being a horny fucker who firmly believed in the mantra, "any port in a storm," I rolled her into her room, closed the door,and whipped out my dick. She started sucking it like there was no chance she'd ever see another dick in her life. I made her stop just long enough to take off her shirt and bra, exposing a set f what had to be at least 38DD's with nice-sized nipples. I just stood there, fondling her tits, while she sat in her chair and blew me. When I was ready to blow my load, she doubled up her efforts and swallowed it like a champ. Once she was done, I zipped up, said goodbye and my buddy and I left.

Oh, to be young again.
Link Posted: 8/25/2015 12:27:24 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
I got a great blow job from a paraplegic with big tits.

Back in the summer of 95, a friend and I were splitting the rent on a two bedroom apartment. Before long, it became the place to party. We'd have 30-40 people there, 4-5 nights a week, without even having to invite people. They'd just show up and bring booze. For awhile, I was banging this chubby chick who liked to party at the apartment. Apparently, she bragged about the sex to a friend of hers, who was even bigger. One night, while the chubby chick I'd been banging was passed out, I fucked her fat friend. Then, two of my buddies tried to pull a train on her until they realized they just couldn't get aroused enough. (Fucking civilians.) The fat pig got pissy one night and started bitching about the two dudes, and another of their friends kicked her ass in the middle of the kitchen. It was fucking hilarious! That was the tipping point for their drama and we pretty much cut them out of our circle of friends for awhile.

Fast forward about 6 months and the chick who kicked the fat girl's ass moves into an apartment with another friend of theirs, who'd lost the use of her legs in a car accident a couple years before. One morning after work, a friend and I stop by to visit. We got to chatting and the wheelchair-bound chick mentions that the chubby chick I'd been fucking said some flattering things about me as it relates to my bedroom skills. Wanting to know if the stories were true, she asked me to show her my dick. Being a horny fucker who firmly believed in the mantra, "any port in a storm," I rolled her into her room, closed the door,and whipped out my dick. She started sucking it like there was no chance she'd ever see another dick in her life. I made her stop just long enough to take off her shirt and bra, exposing a set f what had to be at least 38DD's with nice-sized nipples. I just stood there, fondling her tits, while she sat in her chair and blew me. When I was ready to blow my load, she doubled up her efforts and swallowed it like a champ. Once she was done, I zipped up, said goodbye and my buddy and I left.

Oh, to be young again.
View Quote

My gut tells me to rip on you for fat chicks but my hearts says "Fucking great job!"
Link Posted: 8/25/2015 12:33:53 AM EDT
[#19]
I did a woman with really thick glasses. Does that count?
Link Posted: 8/25/2015 12:35:15 AM EDT
[#20]

I, uh, "dated" a nymphomaniac back in the '80s. That count?
Link Posted: 8/25/2015 12:37:22 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

My gut tells me to rip on you for fat chicks but my hearts says "Fucking great job!"
View Quote

Big girls need love too.. and they give great BJs.
Link Posted: 8/25/2015 12:39:59 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

This man knows the deal.

The first chick who ever swallowed my kids was a slightly chubby German chick. She was nuts, too, as it turns out. She got really pissed off when I called off a date by saying I had to go to the field for an overnight land navigation course, so that I could go to a festival on the air base in the city across the river, only to have her see me there, drinking and dancing with another chick who was MUCH hotter than she could ever hope to be. But, she gave good head.
Link Posted: 8/25/2015 12:41:00 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I know, right?

So do deaf girls.
Link Posted: 8/25/2015 12:49:16 AM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

My brother knew this chick from out west while he was playing Junior A hockey.  We ended up in that town one night and I hooked up with the sister who was deaf.

She was super nice and pretty.  She could only mumble shit but her sister did some translating.

When I was getting it from behind I was thinking to myself that I could say the most dirtiest shit ever and it wouldn't matter.  I didn't though.  She was a sweetheart.  

So have you?"
View Quote
WTF

tranny thread or pegging thread

Link Posted: 8/25/2015 12:57:47 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
WTF

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

So have you?"
WTF

I explained that already.

I'm not going to be a pussy and edit that shit.
Link Posted: 8/25/2015 1:03:11 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Ex was in a motorcycle accident. Lost her sense of smell from brain injury. All else was normal. I farted all the time around her and no matter how raunchy she didn't care. But she couldn't tell when she stunk though....and she worked out constantly.

Some people pay extra for that.
Link Posted: 8/25/2015 1:07:22 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

So have you?"
WTF

Maybe you should.  Half of the lulz here are at your expense.  
Link Posted: 8/25/2015 1:09:11 AM EDT
[#28]
My buddy is married to a girl who is legally deaf.

She's a genius, though. You've just got to look straight at her when you talk, since she's lip-reading.

It's ok in private, since her hearing aids help out. But in public, she can't pick 'you' out from the 'crowd'. So lip reading is best.

Some people can't do it, but it only took me a couple days to get used to it. She's REALLY deaf; I was hollering at her across my living room (they were staying here) and she didn't hear shit. My buddy just yelled 'she can't hear you!' from across the house.

Apparently; long hair + hearing aids = bad juju.
Link Posted: 8/25/2015 1:13:20 AM EDT
[#29]
I banged a deaf hooker once but it was a freebie so it doesn't count.
Link Posted: 8/25/2015 1:18:51 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

So have you?"
WTF

Fuck it Brah.
Link Posted: 8/25/2015 1:22:50 AM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:

I think you were doing it wrong, and that wasn't a "Disability."  
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

So have you?"
I think you were doing it wrong, and that wasn't a "Disability."  

That got me, my wife looked over all "the fucks wrong with you". I won't explain it to her
Link Posted: 8/25/2015 1:28:04 AM EDT
[#32]
Does scoliosis count?! She was pretty crooked. Hot otherwise.
Link Posted: 8/25/2015 1:30:10 AM EDT
[#33]
Mexican chicks without eyebrows

Link Posted: 8/25/2015 1:35:38 AM EDT
[#34]
Blonde, liberal and legally blind.

Almost married her.  

Link Posted: 8/25/2015 1:53:22 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
I banged a dead hooker once but it was a freebie so it doesn't count.
View Quote

Sicko
Link Posted: 8/25/2015 1:54:44 AM EDT
[#36]
Dwarf count? My sister had a really really stupidly hot dwarf friend that had a thing with me for a while.

Searching for pics for the horn dogs...
Link Posted: 8/25/2015 2:04:56 AM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

I banged a chick who had schizophrenia and epilepsy. She was clinically insane, would see shit that wasn't there, but she seemed saner than most the crazies I've dated, ha. Sometimes she had seizures, which freaked me out at first, but I got used to dealing with it. But damn was she a beautiful girl who was a freak in bed. Best girlfriend I ever had, even with her problems, she was a real sweat-heart.

I bet that shit would pinch it off if you were in her when she siezed

Link Posted: 8/25/2015 2:08:21 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
My uncle banged a Russian girl with a prosthetic leg.
View Quote

Was his name Tony?
Link Posted: 8/25/2015 2:20:34 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
Dated a chick with turrets, boy could she talk dirty!
View Quote

"Whoop, whoop, bitch slut whore. Oh Boy!"

20 points if you get the reference.
Link Posted: 8/25/2015 2:26:39 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
Dwarf count? My sister had a really really stupidly hot dwarf friend that had a thing with me for a while.

View Quote

Now we're talking!
Link Posted: 8/25/2015 2:27:13 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

Now we're talking!
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Now we're talking!

IN
Link Posted: 8/25/2015 2:27:52 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
Did a chick missing part of her right arm. Cut off just below the elbow.

felt kinda weird when she would attempt to grasp my back. The more I

sweated the more she would lose grip. she had a slight walleye too.
View Quote

I believe you may be in first place still.

ETA. I've banged quite a few with prosthetic tits but you guys are next level.
Link Posted: 8/25/2015 2:29:09 AM EDT
[#43]

oh shit i forgot about this one!!!!!
Link Posted: 8/25/2015 2:29:44 AM EDT
[#44]
oh.. by the way.. am i in before YOUR MOM!?!?!?!?
Link Posted: 8/25/2015 2:30:45 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
View Quote

True. But two pages past yours.
Link Posted: 8/25/2015 2:31:11 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:When I was getting it from behind...
View Quote

stopped reading.
Link Posted: 8/25/2015 2:32:50 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

stopped reading.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:When I was getting it from behind...

stopped reading.

You have failed. This thread is gold.
Link Posted: 8/25/2015 2:33:06 AM EDT
[#48]
Ginger with a glass eye. And this girl a few years ahead of me in high school had lost all her teeth from some illness. About a year after I graduated we wound up riding around one night. We started making out and a BJ started, wasn't bad until she flipped her teeth onto the dash of my truck and really went to work. I may have proposed She was seriously crazy though.
Link Posted: 8/25/2015 2:33:46 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
Does crazy count????  
View Quote

I knew someone would beat me to it. If it does count, then yeah, I have banged a lot of women with disabilities. If it doesn't count, then no.
Link Posted: 8/25/2015 2:34:13 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

wait.. i'm tired, are you saying you banged my mom two pages ago???
Page / 11
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top