Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 8/26/2015 7:20:28 AM EDT
[#1]
OP, just use my system and the wife will stop asking you to go shopping.

Step #1. Eat a dozen hard boiled eggs and a can of beans before leaving the house.

If you fart up the checkout line well enough you wont have to stand in line.

Step #2. As soon as you get there, go to housewares and set all the kitchen timers one minute ahead of each other.

Stand back and watch the associates go nuts. Works best if you hide them in different isles.

Step#3. Go to the health products section and put all the condoms in a separate cart, and follow your wife around loudly saying Baby, I cant wait to get you home.

Works best if she pretends she dosent know you.

Step #4. slip packs of condoms into other peoples carts.

Step #5. Put a womens thong over your head like a mask and jump out in front of people crossing the isle and yell "Stick em up" while making gun fingers and yelling Pew Pew Pew.

The wife hasnt asked me to go shopping in years.

True story.

Link Posted: 8/26/2015 12:03:20 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Pics?
View Quote

GD is slipping, guilty or not guilty.
Link Posted: 8/26/2015 12:11:26 PM EDT
[#3]
I have learned that all of the college chicks shop at target.

Now I shop at target too.
Link Posted: 8/26/2015 12:11:43 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Is that a bad thing?  I'll say it on the Internet. I drive 20 minutes out of my way to avoid the ghetto Walmart. So there.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Target serves the same purpose as Chik-fil-a for middle class America. People tell themselves that they are paying a small premium for slightly better product/service. Really-though most won't say it in real life- they pay the small premium to avoid those they perceive as their inferiors.  

Is that a bad thing?  I'll say it on the Internet. I drive 20 minutes out of my way to avoid the ghetto Walmart. So there.
My wife and and I live in a nice area and yet, Walmart seems to attract the dregs.

Meanwhile, Target is MILF central - the parking lot is full of RX 350s and yoga pants.

I prefer Target.

Link Posted: 8/26/2015 12:13:49 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

I have learned that all of the college chicks shop at target.

View Quote

True.  I live in a college town.

Them girls, they dress different these days.

It ain't Mayberry.

Link Posted: 8/27/2015 10:54:45 PM EDT
[#6]
Relevant
Link Posted: 8/27/2015 10:56:21 PM EDT
[#7]
The workers look a whole lot better at Target.
Link Posted: 8/27/2015 11:12:13 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
The Target where I live has hotter MILFS than Costco, and for those that know, they know that's saying something.
View Quote

Woodinville?
Link Posted: 8/27/2015 11:12:43 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
Walmart must be gruesome.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

If you still have to go shopping with your wife, you're doing something wrong.  Mine refuses to take me to the store if she wants to be in there for more than 15 minutes.  

Huffing and looking at your watch a lot is a good start.  Disappearing and making her find you also helps... I'm usually found looking at the kitchen appliances in target.  

As far as Wal-mart? I'll pay the gunshop 50 cents extra per box of ammo so that I do not have to go in that place.    

Claim a bench by the doors, and watch the yoga pants clad world go by.

The problem with that scenario is that, around here at least, for every 1 set of ass cheeks I want to see in Yoga pants, there are 10 that I don't want to see.  

If I want to look at hot women in tight clothes, I go work out.  

Walmart must be gruesome.

It's horrible man.. truly horrible.  I go there about twice a year, when they have mobil1 on sale, and pick up about 10 5 quart jugs ($20 each).  It's like the seven circles of hell compressed into 38,000 square feet.  

What's worse, the sporting goods section is staffed by assholes, so even if you find a deal on ammo, good luck getting any.  I gave up, as the only deals they ever have anyway are the WWB 100 round packs, and I can get better Geco or S&B ammo cheaper online, even with factoring in shipping.  I'm just required to think ahead instead of buying ammo on range day.

Link Posted: 8/27/2015 11:19:14 PM EDT
[#10]

What's worse, the sporting goods section is staffed by assholes, so even if you find a deal on ammo, good luck getting any.

View Quote

There are people that actually work in the sporting goods section where you live?

I always have to fine some wandering scrub worker to page someone for me, and I usually give up and leave before they arrive.

Still beats Targets ammo selection
Link Posted: 8/27/2015 11:21:11 PM EDT
[#11]
Nope. I dont go shopping with the wife unless there is a clear list that is not deviated from. She knows it makes me fucking crazy to stand there while she touches every apple, or orange, or loaf of bread, picks it up, puts it int he cart, puts it back ont he shelf etc.
Link Posted: 8/27/2015 11:36:07 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
I try to be a good sport and believe that " It'll just be quick, I only need a few things"

Isle after fucking isle of pussified crap that is of ZERO fucking interest to me.

And yes, oh yes we must venture down every single isle

"oh these hand towels are cute...  not $13 dollars cute though"  fucking facepalm after facepalm

Fuck Target and all the uppedy hipster fucks in the red shirts that work there.

Please for the sanity of men everywhere...  convert that shitty little food court you offer into a bar, with beers, shots, margaritas, chips and salsa and sports on tv, So I can just

relax and enjoy the only thing your store does have to offer, which is good looking women in yoga pants.

View Quote

Dude, the Champion 4 pack of boxer synthtic underwear for $24 is precious.
Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top