Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 6
Posted: 8/23/2015 3:31:03 AM EDT
Last night I purchased my first Ninety Thousand Dollar car and the last 24 hours have so far been the most fun of my entire life. Click the link below for a great review on my new 2016 Super Charged, 650 horse power, 650 pound feet of torque, Z06 Corvette world class super car, it will beat a Lamborghini Gallardo/Huracan as well as a Ferrari 458.

This vehicle will do 0-60 in 2.9 Seconds and is now rated in the top 7 fastest production vehicles currently produced on planet earth, I get stopped by people EVERY where I go. As a point of reference in Motor Trend Magazines review history, only 1 car has ever beaten this vehicle in their figure 8 race track by a mere .03 FRACTION of a second, the $845,000 918 Porsche SPYDER as seen in the video link below.

LINK BITCHES

Link Posted: 8/23/2015 3:32:43 AM EDT
[#1]
Niceeeeeeeeeee. You one bad motha fucka.

What do you do for a living? Just curious.
Link Posted: 8/23/2015 3:33:03 AM EDT
[#2]
You may have a cool car, but you are still StripKnight

Eta, looks cool.

Wish i had that kinda cash
Link Posted: 8/23/2015 3:33:22 AM EDT
[#3]
What supermodel did you lure into the basement?
Link Posted: 8/23/2015 3:35:06 AM EDT
[#4]
The whiteness sickitates me.

Link Posted: 8/23/2015 3:37:05 AM EDT
[#5]
GM finally got it right with this generation.

Congrats OP. You're still a 13er though....

Link Posted: 8/23/2015 3:37:13 AM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

View Quote

well played, OP.  but really, what do you do?

Link Posted: 8/23/2015 3:37:49 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

View Quote

I am an Area Quality Manager for one of the largest construction companies in the U.S.

I also am the resident Mechanical, Electrical Commissioning corporate manager for the company.  Age 38, my house was designed, built and completely paid off by me, my girlfriend is gorgeous and yes I will take your lunch money if you get close enough.
Link Posted: 8/23/2015 3:37:49 AM EDT
[#8]

Should be a blast up there in the snow.

Link Posted: 8/23/2015 3:39:28 AM EDT
[#9]
SWEEEEET!!!!

Link Posted: 8/23/2015 3:41:18 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Should be a blast up there in the snow.

View Quote

Link Posted: 8/23/2015 3:42:34 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

I am an Area Quality Manager for one of the largest construction companies in the U.S.

I also am the resident Mechanical, Electrical Commissioning corporate manager for the company.  Age 38, my house was designed, built and completely paid off by me, my girlfriend is gorgeous and yes I will take your lunch money if you get close enough.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Very cool, keep doing what you're doing!
Link Posted: 8/23/2015 3:43:39 AM EDT
[#12]
Flaunting your privilege....

In ten years I can afford to buy it from you. It should be down to about 45K by then.
Link Posted: 8/23/2015 3:44:06 AM EDT
[#13]
Sweet car, starting a thread about being top tier and buying a $90k car makes me believe
Link Posted: 8/23/2015 3:44:29 AM EDT
[#14]
Neat! The first one I saw in person was white. The black parts of the body against the white paint give it a kind of storm trooper vibe that looks pretty cool.
Link Posted: 8/23/2015 3:45:49 AM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 8/23/2015 3:47:56 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
View Quote

Link Posted: 8/23/2015 3:50:10 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

cool man.  rock on.  you're going to get a lot of haters, don't worry about them.  

Link Posted: 8/23/2015 3:51:45 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

cool man.  rock on.  you're going to get a lot of haters, don't worry about them.  

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I could give a fuck less about the under achieving, arm chair commanding, overweight, parent's house living, haters.

Actually in all honesty I am a huge supporter of GD
Link Posted: 8/23/2015 3:53:34 AM EDT
[#19]
That is one bad-ass car, OP. What school did you go to? Some top-tier university? Or a state college? Curious about where you completed your degree(s).
Link Posted: 8/23/2015 3:53:46 AM EDT
[#20]
Premature midlife.
Nicest Corvette in years. Almost as nice as a CTS-V
Link Posted: 8/23/2015 3:54:13 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
SWEEEEET!!!!

View Quote

Link Posted: 8/23/2015 3:55:17 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

I could give a fuck less about the under achieving, arm chair commanding, overweight, parent's house living, haters.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Link Posted: 8/23/2015 3:55:23 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
That is one bad-ass car, OP. What school did you to? Some top-tier university? Or a state college?
View Quote

Schooling is not a factor, I went to college and got my degree but I believe that personnel drive and the ability to work hard trumps all other factors.
Link Posted: 8/23/2015 3:56:03 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Bet money?
Link Posted: 8/23/2015 3:56:43 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

Bet money?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Bet money?

Link Posted: 8/23/2015 3:57:28 AM EDT
[#26]
Not a factor? Man, I'm in the wrong line of work.
Link Posted: 8/23/2015 3:59:10 AM EDT
[#27]
I take it you get major bonuses for job performance and you're probably in the 200-300k a year ballpark?
Link Posted: 8/23/2015 4:02:44 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
I take it you get major bonuses for job performance and you're probably in the 200-300k a year ballpark?
View Quote

At the end of the day a car is just a thing that gets you from point A to point B, Money is just an idea used by those that would control you.
Link Posted: 8/23/2015 4:03:25 AM EDT
[#29]
Nice ride!

Link Posted: 8/23/2015 4:06:58 AM EDT
[#30]
You maybe a top tier 13er, but you are still a 13er.
Link Posted: 8/23/2015 4:18:38 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
You maybe a top tier 13er, but you are still a 13er.
View Quote

This is what happens when 13er's start beating the other GD classes
Link Posted: 8/23/2015 4:19:35 AM EDT
[#32]
I may not be able to afford that Corvette, but at least I'm not a '13er.

Nice car though!
Link Posted: 8/23/2015 4:21:58 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

At the end of the day a car is just a thing that gets you from point A to point B, Money is just an idea used by those that would control you.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Only a person with a lotta dinero would give such an answer. You must be making some good scratch, OP. Kudos to you and, once again, awesome car!
Link Posted: 8/23/2015 4:25:20 AM EDT
[#34]
Pics of girlfriend??

I can't believe nobody else asked yet
Link Posted: 8/23/2015 4:26:44 AM EDT
[#35]
And you will be going 5 mph under the speed limit in the left lane so that I have to pass you on the right.

Link Posted: 8/23/2015 4:30:00 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
And you will be going 5 mph under the speed limit in the left lane so that I have to pass you on the right.

View Quote

Link Posted: 8/23/2015 4:42:41 AM EDT
[#37]
Good for you op, enjoy it and be safe, good luck with it.
Link Posted: 8/23/2015 4:56:42 AM EDT
[#38]
That is fucking awesome. Congrats, OP!
Link Posted: 8/23/2015 4:59:06 AM EDT
[#39]
Sweet car! If you haven't already,  I'd take some (high speed) driving classes and spend some time on the track, especially if this is your first high end car.

Eta Police scanners will save you a ton of time and money

Link Posted: 8/23/2015 5:04:35 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
Sweet car! If you haven't already,  I'd take some (high speed) driving classes and spend some time on the track, especially if this is your first high end car.

Eta Police scanners will save you a ton of time and money

View Quote

I will take that advice.
Link Posted: 8/23/2015 5:08:57 AM EDT
[#41]
All that and you live in AK too. I want your life OP  
Link Posted: 8/23/2015 5:11:12 AM EDT
[#42]
Did 0 sign it?
Link Posted: 8/23/2015 5:20:28 AM EDT
[#43]
The only way to not be a 13'er  is to buy arf.com
Link Posted: 8/23/2015 5:22:23 AM EDT
[#44]
So lets see your gun collection
Link Posted: 8/23/2015 5:36:29 AM EDT
[#45]
Nice car OP, congratulations!!!!!!

What options?

I have one on order - should be here sometime this fall.

Silver/1LZ - only options: Battery Protection Package (fancy Battery Tender hook-up), eight-speed paddle-shift automatic (after many/many performance cars all with sticks, decided to try the automatic).

Should look a lot like this .............

Link Posted: 8/23/2015 5:55:04 AM EDT
[#46]
Nice car.
Link Posted: 8/23/2015 5:55:40 AM EDT
[#47]
OP..I assume you are in anchorage..tell me its sporting a BFL right?... congrats on a well done job and picking a nice car...

ETA..safe to assume the company does lots of work on jbear?
Link Posted: 8/23/2015 6:00:09 AM EDT
[#48]
Man I am sorry, but the new body style looks GAY compared to the previous.
Link Posted: 8/23/2015 6:01:07 AM EDT
[#49]
Sweet car man , not my thing , I'm more of a truck guy , but that is perty
Link Posted: 8/23/2015 6:06:04 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

Schooling is not a factor, I went to college and got my degree but I believe that personnel drive and the ability to work hard trumps all other factors.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
That is one bad-ass car, OP. What school did you to? Some top-tier university? Or a state college?

PERSONNEL? You mean PERSONAL? I see English 101 isn't a required course anymore.......
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 6
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top