Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/3/2015 11:15:50 PM EDT
With all the folks talking about how bad this summer was going to be in all the riot threads, we must have surely lost a city or two to rioters by now, right? ...Right?

Granted I haven't really been that far north but so far I've been to Sacramento, San Fransisco, Oakland, Los Angeles, Dallas, Austin and New Orleans but I don't know if I come across an ICB (#icantbreathe) or BLM (#blacklivesmatter) held city yet. What gives?
Link Posted: 8/3/2015 11:21:44 PM EDT
[#1]
This thread is racist.
Link Posted: 8/3/2015 11:24:00 PM EDT
[#2]
Darn it, man. You stole my thunder. I planned to do this thread right on 9/1.
Link Posted: 8/3/2015 11:24:15 PM EDT
[#3]
Nothing ever happens. If there ever is a "black swan" event, GD won't see it coming ahead of anyone else on the world.
Link Posted: 8/3/2015 11:31:38 PM EDT
[#4]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

View Quote

A buddy was bloviating about it earlier and I couldn't resist

Link Posted: 8/3/2015 11:34:43 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

This thread is racist.
View Quote

I was sure to fill out every poll option and allow multiple selections to ensure each was equally represented. I can't help that the creepy ass crackers aren't keeping it fair

Link Posted: 8/3/2015 11:42:36 PM EDT
[#6]
We almost lost Baltimore, but Obammy sent ten federal agents to the homicide department to save the day!
Link Posted: 8/3/2015 11:47:35 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
We almost lost Baltimore, but Obammy sent ten federal agents to the homicide department to save the day!
View Quote

Baltimore was lost years ago
Link Posted: 8/4/2015 12:01:30 AM EDT
[#8]
We lost Tampa today. It drowned.
Link Posted: 8/4/2015 2:19:04 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

We lost Tampa today. It drowned.
View Quote

I kind of remember what rain is like
Link Posted: 8/4/2015 2:22:40 AM EDT
[#10]
I don't know, but I like polls where you can check all the boxes.......
Link Posted: 8/4/2015 2:23:53 AM EDT
[#11]
Straight outta Compton hasnt been released yet.
Link Posted: 8/4/2015 2:40:09 AM EDT
[#12]
They're satisfied with killing each other rioting and taking it to other areas of the city takes too much effort.
Link Posted: 8/4/2015 2:43:03 AM EDT
[#13]
not enough.
Link Posted: 8/4/2015 3:47:40 AM EDT
[#14]
No. They've just decided to take the whole country, one freedom at a time.
Link Posted: 8/4/2015 12:33:07 PM EDT
[#15]
Any riots start while I slept?
Link Posted: 8/4/2015 1:19:05 PM EDT
[#16]
A common stereotype of the Rich & Vibrant culture is frequent tardiness for work, school, practice, etc.  Why would a riot be any different?  Give 'em time.  It's only 04 AUG.  Still lots of hot weather left.
Link Posted: 8/4/2015 1:20:40 PM EDT
[#17]
None I'm aware of, but we lost Hitchbot.
Link Posted: 8/4/2015 1:44:02 PM EDT
[#18]
The rioters are waiting for the market collapse that's suppose to happen any Monday now.
Link Posted: 8/4/2015 1:46:30 PM EDT
[#19]
Well, is not as much riot increase as it is losing cities to the double crime rates/etc.

Milwaukee for example, already surpassed the total homicide count of the previous year.  And that was before even August began.

So its the crime rates in your "typical" cities like Baltimore that are just crime cesspools and not stopping.
Link Posted: 8/4/2015 1:53:03 PM EDT
[#20]
As much as some in GD would love for that to happen, it wont. Sorry.
Link Posted: 8/4/2015 1:56:27 PM EDT
[#21]
I find the consistency of the poll results very interesting.
Link Posted: 8/4/2015 1:57:50 PM EDT
[#22]
I read somewhere that Dr. Dre has a new album coming out.  I heard somewhere else that the release was the signal for a unified riot across the country.
Link Posted: 8/4/2015 1:59:14 PM EDT
[#23]
The South Carolina shooting seems to have calmed things down a little, as strange as that seems.
Link Posted: 8/4/2015 2:00:53 PM EDT
[#24]
Lol, dallas? Not gonna happen. Dallas will be the last of the ones on the list to riot.

V
Link Posted: 8/4/2015 2:03:20 PM EDT
[#25]
Cities, you think they're winning by holding property?

Thanks to the net and social justice, minorities can commit murder that isn't as murderous as a white guy shooting up a place.  IE a muzzie radical shoots up troops and it's nowhere the news as that autistic hugbox fuckwit in SC.

Not only is gay marriage yayyyy, but fucking trannies are now better and more important than you.

And a single fucking lion means more than millions killed on the same dirt.

So yeah, they're winning.  

That said, I'm now a gay, black, tranny, gender confused, fluid gendered, man/woman and I want me some reparations with a 200% bonus cause you fly the flag of slavery.
Link Posted: 8/4/2015 2:06:30 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
A common stereotype of the Rich & Vibrant culture is frequent tardiness for work, school, practice, etc.  Why would a riot be any different?  Give 'em time.  It's only 04 AUG.  Still lots of hot weather left.
View Quote

I will camp here on this. Hot weather makes people waaay more irritable....
Link Posted: 8/4/2015 2:18:12 PM EDT
[#27]
       Nobody mentioned what happened to Detroit?

Oh wait, we started the summer like that.

Nevermind.

Link Posted: 8/4/2015 2:24:12 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
With all the folks talking about how bad this summer was going to be in all the riot threads, we must have surely lost a city or two to rioters by now, right? ...Right?

Granted I haven't really been that far north but so far I've been to Sacramento, San Fransisco, Oakland, Los Angeles, Dallas, Austin and New Orleans but I don't know if I come across an ICB (#icantbreathe) or BLM (#blacklivesmatter) held city yet. What gives?
View Quote

Meh.

There's a bunch of weirdos looking for an excuse to end a riot with a pile of 55 grain death.

Shitbags know it.
Link Posted: 8/4/2015 9:06:28 PM EDT
[#29]
Seems like there will be always be parts of most major towns that will be lawless, some of these people are beyond help or reasoning.
Link Posted: 8/4/2015 9:10:27 PM EDT
[#30]
SHINY BALL THROWN BY msm WHILE THE LEFT DID A BUNCH OF CROOKED CRAP WE NEVER HEARD ABOUT.
Link Posted: 10/1/2015 1:12:56 AM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:

View Quote

Well shit, it's now the end of September and I think at least most cities are still American held

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top