Link Posted: 8/2/2015 12:41:21 PM EDT
[#2]
lol
Link Posted: 8/2/2015 12:41:32 PM EDT
[#3]
She's hot but has herpes
Link Posted: 8/2/2015 12:42:10 PM EDT
[#4]
She deserves to be publicly spanked for this!
Link Posted: 8/2/2015 12:43:06 PM EDT
[#5]
You mean normal sunscreen is formulated as it is for a reason???? NO!

I thought they just wanted to give us all cancer because they're evil corporations.
Link Posted: 8/2/2015 12:44:19 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
She's hot but has herpes
View Quote

She spent a lot of time researching the wrong type of topical cream.

Link Posted: 8/2/2015 1:24:21 PM EDT
[#7]
She needs to fire her business manager......
Link Posted: 8/2/2015 1:36:20 PM EDT
[#8]
No pictures of Jessica Alba Ala-Naturale?  Thread Fail.
Link Posted: 8/2/2015 1:47:21 PM EDT
[#9]
ha white people.

i spent 1 1/2 hours mowing the lawn today with no sunscreen and didn't get burned.

latent african genes for the win!
Link Posted: 8/2/2015 1:48:45 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

ha white people.

i spent 1 1/2 hours mowing the lawn today with no sunscreen and didn't get burned.
View Quote
#BlackPrivilege
Link Posted: 8/2/2015 1:53:26 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
No pictures of Jessica Alba Ala-Naturale?  Thread Fail.
View Quote

Link Posted: 8/2/2015 1:55:43 PM EDT
[#12]
My wife bought some of those Honest diapers when my daughter was first born.  I used two of them before I told my wife I hated them and the pampers were way superior.  My wife lasted three diapers before she came to the same conclusion.  The Honest Company diapers seriously suck.
Link Posted: 8/2/2015 1:55:59 PM EDT
[#13]
Totally fell in love with her in Dark Angel, and then again in Sin City.  Just wish she would have stuck to her core competency.
Link Posted: 8/2/2015 1:59:58 PM EDT
[#14]
I'm here for pictures of Jessica Alba.
Link Posted: 8/2/2015 2:02:22 PM EDT
[#15]
HaHaHa....'Natural' and 'Organic' items like this are, a lot of times, a joke but sell because people 'feel' better about using that product. I'm sure, Ms. Alba's product here is more expensive than say, Nozema's sunscreen market to kids yet doesn't seem to work as well but hey, it's "all natural."

This is very much related to her line of 'organic' tampons she markets. Fool and their money...
Link Posted: 8/2/2015 2:16:43 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
HaHaHa....'Natural' and 'Organic' items like this are, a lot of times, a joke but sell because people 'feel' better about using that product. I'm sure, Ms. Alba's product here is more expensive than say, Nozema's sunscreen market to kids yet doesn't seem to work as well but hey, it's "all natural."

This is very much related to her line of 'organic' tampons she markets. Fool and their money...
View Quote

Cherokee hair tampons?
Link Posted: 8/2/2015 2:19:17 PM EDT
[#17]
I, as someone with Irish and English heritage, like my sunscreen loaded with petroleum products that block out all sunlight.
Link Posted: 8/2/2015 2:28:55 PM EDT
[#18]
Sounds like it could be a manufacturing issue with the mix being off.

Quoted:Just wish she would have stuck to her core competency.
View Quote

The percentage of her net worth from her acting career pales in comparison to what she's gotten from her company.
Link Posted: 8/2/2015 2:31:20 PM EDT
[#19]
The one thread that you start that isn't a picture or video is a thread about Jessica Alba.  Gay.
Link Posted: 8/2/2015 2:32:25 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
ha white people.

View Quote

Almost thirty years ago I learned in Hawaii that asians, latinos and light skinned blacks could get skin cancer.  #Minoritiesloseprivilege
Link Posted: 8/2/2015 2:38:19 PM EDT
[#21]
First world White people problems.
Link Posted: 8/2/2015 2:41:04 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

Cherokee hair tampons?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Cherokee hair tampons?

It was discussed on GD a month ago or so; supposedly 'organic' cotton ones with I'm sure a price tag to match. My point to that was the truth around 'organic' cotton and how in almost every case, it's a marketing term. True organic cotton exists but not in large quantiles and carries a huge price tag. I'm willing to bet with Ms. Alba that her products aren't 'truely' natural or organic as she's trying to claim.

This story further solidifies my certainity. Fool and their money.
Link Posted: 8/2/2015 2:54:12 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
My wife bought some of those Honest diapers when my daughter was first born.  I used two of them before I told my wife I hated them and the pampers were way superior.  My wife lasted three diapers before she came to the same conclusion.  The Honest Company diapers seriously suck.
View Quote

My bothers wife wanted those eco friendly bullshit diapers, he said they sucked, they were like thin paper.

Doesn't surprise me that Albas products are over priced crap.
Link Posted: 8/2/2015 3:14:20 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Totally fell in love with her in Dark Angel, and then again in Sin City.  Just wish she would have stuck to her core competency.
View Quote

Well she now has a billion dollar company.  Does that help?
Link Posted: 8/2/2015 3:19:50 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

View Quote

This, terms like "natural," "organic," and "sustainable," etc. are code for "over priced hippie crap that costs 3 times as much and doesn't actually work."

They have ZERO science or even common fucking sense backing this shit, it's all based on wives tales, voodoo carp from Uganda bugs the witch doctor, and sheer ignorance, it looks kind of sort of similar so it must be the same.  The people who buy into this crap are idiots.

I hate government involvement as a rule but this shit has got to be rained in.  "Natural" stuff should be clearly labeled as such and differentiated from REAL products, they should have to carry a clear and obvious disclaimer readily, plainly, and prominently somewhere on the product and it's packaging saying something like: This product is not real, or, for entertainment purposes only.

Once upon a time this crap was regulated, it needs to be again.

One more late Nate infomercial trying to sell me magical grass clippings to cure, well, EVERYTHING and I'm smashing the fucking TV.
Link Posted: 8/2/2015 3:26:48 PM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:
This, terms like "natural," "organic," and "sustainable," etc. are code for "over priced hippie crap that costs 3 times as much and doesn't actually work."

They have ZERO science or even common fucking sense backing this shit, it's all based on wives tales, voodoo carp from Uganda bugs the witch doctor, and sheer ignorance, it looks kind of sort of similar so it must be the same.  The people who buy into this crap are idiots.

I hate government involvement as a rule but this shit has got to be rained in.  "Natural" stuff should be clearly labeled as such and differentiated from REAL products, they should have to carry a clear and obvious disclaimer readily, plainly, and prominently somewhere on the product and it's packaging saying something like: This product is not real, or, for entertainment purposes only.

One more late Nate infomercial trying to sell me magical grass clippings to cure, well, EVERYTHING and I'm smashing the fucking TV.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Better Nate than lever.
Link Posted: 8/2/2015 3:56:25 PM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:

Can I rub some onto her?
View Quote

If she offered this as a promotion the sales from ARFCOM alone would probably let her retire a wealthy woman.  

Link Posted: 8/2/2015 3:58:32 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

Better Nate than lever.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Better Nate than lever.

Link Posted: 8/2/2015 3:59:42 PM EDT
[#29]
no shit, SPF30...
Link Posted: 8/2/2015 4:55:43 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

Better Nate than lever.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Better Nate than lever.

lol

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 8/2/2015 4:58:41 PM EDT
[#31]
I am shocked.

Next thing you know, people will be looking to fucking Jenny McCarthy for medical advice.
Link Posted: 8/2/2015 5:01:18 PM EDT
[#32]
I have some all-natural skin cream for her to try.

Link Posted: 8/2/2015 5:03:54 PM EDT
[#33]
They could just rename it sunburn cream.
Link Posted: 8/2/2015 5:09:49 PM EDT
[#34]
There is probably nothing wrong with it. SPF 30 is low protection no matter what type of sunscreen you are buying, and plenty of people are stupid enough to get burned even with sunscreen on. You stay out in the sun long enough, it doesn't matter what you put on.
Link Posted: 8/2/2015 5:12:12 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
They could just rename it sunburn cream.
View Quote

Brilliant!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top