BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 3
Link Posted: 8/2/2015 12:33:30 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Take your bleeding heart for illegal aliens and shove it, very few here give a damn about them.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Several days ago, the LA Times had a big sob story about how bad conditions are in the detention centers.  Today, they have this sob story about how bad ankle bracelets are.

The liberals are clearly making a big push to eliminate all detention and tracking of illegals.

They want illegals to be able to enter this country at will with no delays or inconveniences at the border.

The wood chipper is extreme, but no more extreme than the idea of getting rid of our borders and letting illegals cross at will.

Perhaps we should consider electronic monitoring as a condition of private military grade weapons ownership? Then we can take it a little further and debate whether anyone who might want to privately own such a weapon should ultimately be considered Human...

Take your bleeding heart for illegal aliens and shove it, very few here give a damn about them.

Summed it up nicely for me.
Link Posted: 8/2/2015 12:34:08 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

I don't like it at all. I think what's being posted in this thread amounts to tongue-in-cheeck support for murderous extremism, and shouldn't be silently tolerated by any civilized persons.

Oh yea! And, I'm a born and raised US citizen, so, rather than "leave", I think I'll stay here and use my/our constitutionally protected ideals of free speech to stand in the path of this murderous and inhuman extremism.

Seems fair to me.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
don't like it? leave

I don't like it at all. I think what's being posted in this thread amounts to tongue-in-cheeck support for murderous extremism, and shouldn't be silently tolerated by any civilized persons.

Oh yea! And, I'm a born and raised US citizen, so, rather than "leave", I think I'll stay here and use my/our constitutionally protected ideals of free speech to stand in the path of this murderous and inhuman extremism.

Seems fair to me.

Do you think its fair that a woman was murdered by an illegal in San Fransisco?

Or how about the family in Montana?

How about Brian Terry?

Here read this and tell me how its fair for US AMERICANS.

http://www.constitutionparty.com/illegal-alien-crime-and-violence-by-the-numbers-were-all-victims/
Link Posted: 8/2/2015 12:34:13 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

Two words:   Juan Razo.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
don't like it? leave

Seems fair to me.

I'm not going to post a list of murderous US citizens that used military grade weapons.
Link Posted: 8/2/2015 12:34:19 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Seems fair to me.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
don't like it? leave

Seems fair to me.

Is "murderous extremism" the new Buzzword Bingo for leftist trolls?

Funny, it lines up perfectly with the new CVE Department being pushed through Congress... If I didn't know better, I would think there's some kind of agenda...
Link Posted: 8/2/2015 12:35:33 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

I'm not going to post a list of murderous US citizens that used military grade weapons.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
don't like it? leave

Seems fair to me.

Give me a few instinces?
Link Posted: 8/2/2015 12:37:10 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Funny, it lines up perfectly with the new CVE Department being pushed through Congress... If I didn't know better, I would think there's some kind of agenda...
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
don't like it? leave

Seems fair to me.

I dunno what CVE is, but I definitely do have an agenda, and part of it is to overcome murderous extremism.
Link Posted: 8/2/2015 12:37:16 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Seems pretty clear that I did, Humans being Humans and all.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Several days ago, the LA Times had a big sob story about how bad conditions are in the detention centers.  Today, they have this sob story about how bad ankle bracelets are.

The liberals are clearly making a big push to eliminate all detention and tracking of illegals.

They want illegals to be able to enter this country at will with no delays or inconveniences at the border.

The wood chipper is extreme, but no more extreme than the idea of getting rid of our borders and letting illegals cross at will.

Perhaps we should consider electronic monitoring as a condition of private military grade weapons ownership? Then we can take it a little further and debate whether anyone who might want to privately own such a weapon should ultimately be considered Human...

You are equating gun ownership with illegal immigration?

Being human does not free someone from the consequences of breaking a nations very reasonable laws and violating its sacred sovereignty.
Link Posted: 8/2/2015 12:38:22 PM EDT
[#8]
Fuck 'em
Link Posted: 8/2/2015 12:39:18 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Fuck 'em
View Quote

Nicely put, maybe we should ship em somewhere they can't get back to us from such as Iraq.
Link Posted: 8/2/2015 12:39:25 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

I dunno what CVE is, but I definitely do have an agenda, and part of it is to overcome murderous extremism.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
don't like it? leave

Seems fair to me.

Maybe you should start your crusade in Mexico? Or does a massive civil war with chainsaw beheadings and live-skinning not qualify as "murderous extremism"?
Link Posted: 8/2/2015 12:40:10 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Seems fair to me.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
don't like it? leave

Seems fair to me.

I thought it pretty much summed it up with the first word... ILLEGAL aliens.
Pack their shit and shoot their ass if they return.
Link Posted: 8/2/2015 12:41:28 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

Being human does not free someone from the consequences of breaking a nations very reasonable laws and violating its sacred sovereignty.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

You're not talking about a nation, you're talking about a political border defining a state. The word sacred, used in this context, is an extremism buzzword.
Link Posted: 8/2/2015 12:43:38 PM EDT
[#13]
Well gentlemen, I guess we'll have to agree to disagree, for now...

Enjoy your G-d given freedom, and have a nice day!
Link Posted: 8/2/2015 12:44:45 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

Dude.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Los Angeles Times

"The Honduran woman and her 11-year-old son were just preparing to leave the detention center in remote Karnes City, Texas, and rejoin family in Chicago, when officials sprang a surprise on her.

After spending two months at the facility, the woman faced a U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement agent insisting she accept an electronic ankle monitor as a condition of her release.

"No, this is unjust. I don't want you to put it on," said the 32-year-old woman, who asked to be identified only by her first name, Nely, due to her pending immigration case.

The official, she recalled, told her: "We give you free food, free clothing, a place to sleep. So you just need to deal with it."

GPS ankle monitors are becoming standard equipment for immigration officials along the border. In July, Immigration and Customs Enforcement, or ICE, used about 9,300 ankle monitors at a time — 40% more than about six months ago. They are run by a government contractor, BI Inc., a subsidiary of the country's second-largest prison company, which also operates immigration detention centers.

Officials say the monitors are a cheap and effective way to ensure that immigrants released from detention attend court hearings.

The monitors cost an average of $5 a day per person, according to an ICE spokesman, and are part of the agency's Alternatives to Detention program, which also may require immigrants to report by phone or in person. In contrast, detention costs an average of $130 per day per person, and can cost over $330 at some detention centers.

Immigrants, who call the monitors grilletes, or shackles, complain that they are uncomfortable, inconvenient and carry a stigma.

"They feel like a criminal," said Sister Norma Pimentel, who runs an immigrant aid center on the Texas border, in McAllen. "They say, 'How will I be able to work with that?' They pray they don't get it."

..."

My proposed alternative:

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/b/b1/Europe_Chippers_1.jpg

Dude.

No shit. Right?

Why chip them into a pile.
Have a constantly running one chipping them into the Rio Grande.
Fish need to eat too.
Link Posted: 8/2/2015 12:45:04 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

View Quote

A disagreement?

I wouldn't call this a disagreement, I'd call you willful and compliant in breaking US Law.
Link Posted: 8/2/2015 12:45:33 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
You're not talking about a nation, you're talking about a political border defining a state.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
You're not talking about a nation, you're talking about a political border defining a state.

The word sacred, used in this context, is an extremism buzzword.

Well done, Troll King, well done. I actually thought you were serious for a minute there.
Link Posted: 8/2/2015 12:45:57 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

You're not talking about a nation, you're talking about a political border defining a state. The word sacred, used in this context, is an extremism buzzword.
View Quote

This newspaper dared to use the word "illegal" in a story.
Link Posted: 8/2/2015 12:46:40 PM EDT
[#18]
Here's a better option, get some work out of them while we're at it.

Up until about 4 years ago they came by my place all shackled together to mow the ditch with weed eaters with one guy on a horse with a shotgun. I'm guessing it was guys picked up for drunk driving or something.

Link Posted: 8/2/2015 12:47:55 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

View Quote

Waambulance en route.
Link Posted: 8/2/2015 12:53:56 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

Your proposed solution is to put people through a wood chipper? Wtf is wrong with you OP?
View Quote

I know, right? Wood chippers really aren't designed for what are effectively bags of liquid. As well as being messy and inefficient, some poor guy would end up having to crawl inside to un-gunk it several times a day. There really has to be a better option.

Link Posted: 8/2/2015 12:53:59 PM EDT
[#21]
Ankle monitor makes a criminal feel like a criminal. Come here legally and you wont get one.
Link Posted: 8/2/2015 12:55:05 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

View Quote

HERP A DERP
Link Posted: 8/2/2015 12:55:36 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Ankle monitor makes a criminal feel like a criminal. Come here legally and you wont get one.
View Quote

Takes too long and costs too much.

Aint noone got time for that.
Link Posted: 8/2/2015 12:55:58 PM EDT
[#24]
I agree the ankle bracelet isn't the best choice, an explosive necklace would be a better choice.
Leave the area your authorized to be in and kaboom. Overstay your visa, kaboom. As you leave the country it deactivates and unlocks.
Link Posted: 8/2/2015 12:56:18 PM EDT
[#25]
That ankle bracelets sound like a reasonable soulition given the extremely high rate of failure to appear for court dates. The illegals should be paying the $5 a day fee.
Link Posted: 8/2/2015 12:59:12 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
I agree the ankle bracelet isn't the best choice, an explosive necklace would be a better choice.
Leave the area your authorized to be in and kaboom. Overstay your visa, kaboom. As you leave the country it deactivates and unlocks.
View Quote

Pack a blasting cap and strap it to the thigh, put GPS limits on it.  You go too far away bad things happen.
Link Posted: 8/2/2015 1:02:32 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Here's a better option, get some work out of them while we're at it.

Up until about 4 years ago they came by my place all shackled together to mow the ditch with weed eaters with one guy on a horse with a shotgun. I'm guessing it was guys picked up for drunk driving or something.

http://www.mhmcintyre.us/wp-content/uploads/2015/01/Chain-Gang-2.jpg
View Quote

I am good with this.  Make THEM build a moat and a wall right on the border.  There are so many illegal immigrants, start putting them into use. have them dig a 2 mile wide aquifer that serves as a water barrier and an way to bring water from east to west.  

They get caught, they get put into the labor camps or stay in a prison with the SAME standards has their host country prisons.
Link Posted: 8/2/2015 1:08:13 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
don't like it? leave

Seems fair to me.

What is murderous extremism? Would it look something like this?

(Wow at least 8 cops that were murdered by illegals just in that image)
Link Posted: 8/2/2015 1:10:08 PM EDT
[#29]
I agree with the illegals.  After being detained they should be deported.  No ankle bracelets need be involved.
Link Posted: 8/2/2015 1:10:49 PM EDT
[#30]
Just deport her and her offspring.  We should be running planes and busses out of here 24/7 filled with illegals.  

Also, implant an RFID tag into them so we can tell if they're coming back.  For everyone that comes back we cut $1 million from the foriegn aid to their home country for that year.  Any US business gets a hefty fine for each illegal found working there with an RFID tag.  

When will most Americans wake up and realize that we're digging our own graves?
Link Posted: 8/2/2015 1:11:20 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
I agree with the illegals.  After being detained they should be deported.  No ankle bracelets need be involved.
View Quote

RFID?  Gotta be able to track them so when they come back we can round em back up.
Link Posted: 8/2/2015 1:12:56 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
"Feel like criminals" lol.

View Quote

"But meh feels".
Link Posted: 8/2/2015 1:13:35 PM EDT
[#33]
I could get behind a 3 strike deal, 3rd being sent back over in a slurry churned in a chipper. Without real consequence, what have they to lose?
Link Posted: 8/2/2015 1:13:37 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

Certainly would cut down on the complaining. Would rather these folks try to blend in to the country first.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Your proposed solution is to put people through a wood chipper? Wtf is wrong with you OP?

Certainly would cut down on the complaining. Would rather these folks try to blend in to the country first.

After the wood chipper they may blend with the mulch.
Link Posted: 8/2/2015 1:15:44 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Have to freeze them before you chip em or you'll gum everything up.
Link Posted: 8/2/2015 1:19:21 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
I wonder what she would consider fair?
View Quote

I would imagine she and the rest of the progressives would think it fair if they rip you from your home and give it to her.
Link Posted: 8/2/2015 1:24:28 PM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:
It is a bit extreme.  

Do you have a better solution?  Or should the US just give up on having borders and being a nation?
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Fuck them!

They are here illegally.  They should be glad that the .gov isn't paying a bounty of $500 per scalp.

They low ball our wages, and basically ride our coattails on the wages some of us have fought for and actually earned.

It really isn't much different than having some guy break into your house at dinner time and steal food off you and your family's table.

I know what I would do if some guy did that at my house.

So you also support putting people in a wood chipper as a solution to illegal immigration?

Am I wrong, because that's exactly what it reads like.

It is a bit extreme.  

Do you have a better solution?  Or should the US just give up on having borders and being a nation?

I'd suggest putting them on a luxury cruise liner and taking them to a nuanced, sophisticated country that would value them as human beings.  Perhaps Brazil.  Some place like Rio Grande.

We could say "we're giving you a ride to Rio Grande" - they'd think the border between the US and Mexico...

Pro:  It's a long way from Brazil to the US overland.

Con:  They'd fuck up the cruise ship.  Maybe we could use a container ship?

Link Posted: 8/2/2015 1:29:26 PM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:
View Quote

So, you support illegal immigration.  What other crimes do you encourage and / or support?
Link Posted: 8/2/2015 1:31:00 PM EDT
[#39]

Quoted: military grade weapons.
View Quote

You are a troll.  A very poor troll.  Get thee to DU, forthwith.
Link Posted: 8/2/2015 1:32:49 PM EDT
[#40]
A wood chipper?  

I'd much prefer a scaled up version of this.  Call it the deportapult:

Link Posted: 8/2/2015 1:35:01 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Hey bud, just post your home address and we'll just send them along your way.  Your generous humanity will not last a week.
Link Posted: 8/2/2015 1:39:09 PM EDT
[#42]
Link Posted: 8/2/2015 1:42:27 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

I don't care about their feels.
View Quote

You shouldn't because they wont care about your feels when it comes to take money from the gov.
Link Posted: 8/2/2015 1:46:24 PM EDT
[#44]
"Oh it makes us feel like criminals, bu bwah, bu bwah, poor me, why would I be considered a criminal when I entered a country ILLEGALLY!?"

I am so tired of these "poor me" articles. Fuck these people. Stay the hell out of our country. You don't deserve shit.
Link Posted: 8/2/2015 1:50:50 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

So, you support illegal immigration.  What other crimes do you encourage and / or support?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I do.

It's the only thing keeping social security solvent
Link Posted: 8/2/2015 1:53:17 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
Already here two months. Facing deportation. Two months is long enough, send them back now.
View Quote

LOL!

The average wait to see an IJ (Immigration Judge) is 6-7 years!  I agree that it should be quicker, but, liberals and lawyers, and appeals, ya know.  Plus, the sheer number of cases, it's almost like something Cloward and Piven had dreamed up.
Link Posted: 8/2/2015 1:55:14 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

Are you allowed to work if you're in the country illegally?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
"They say, 'How will I be able to work with that?'"

Are you allowed to work if you're in the country illegally?

If you have a pending case and are released, you are given an EAD (Employment Authorization Document) pending trial.  They know what they're doing when they claim credible fear and / or request an IJ hearing (and give a good enough reason that we don't just ER them).
Link Posted: 8/2/2015 1:56:12 PM EDT
[#48]
After having seen 3 local cases this year where crimes were committed while wearing an ankle monitor I would go so far to say the animals dont even notice they are being worn...

1 murder, 1 robbery, and 1 domestic violence case.   The specialist/officer with training on the ankle monitor tracking system came in and showed where they were at the time the crime occurred.   The murder case shows asshole in the parking lot, along with security camera footage, at the time victim was shot.   Robbery case the gps monitor showed idiot at multiple locations where women were robbed at the same time...

The ankle monitors do not prevent crime for shit.    They could be a neck collar tracking device like Mutual Of Omaha's Wild Kingdom and shit would still go down.   Maybe if a giant monitor would cause them to be more visible everyone would know to stay the fuck away from them.

Make it a giant "cone" like they put on dogs so dogs cannot bite themselves after surgery.

I have also seen what appeared to be two random strangers, one male and one female, both with ankle monitors use it as an Ice Breaker to start talking to eachother.   Basically "oh hey when were you in", "who's your probation officer", "you want to have a baby together and see if it is born with a little baby ankle monitor?"

Hate these people.   They need to set the ankle monitors so they deliver a fatal shock if the ankle monitor is in proximity to another monitor for more than a minute.
Link Posted: 8/2/2015 2:00:55 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

There is a huge difference between tracking and monitoring "non-violent" CRIMINALS and the leap of logic that it would take to gps track and monitor a citizen excercising their constitutionally protected / God given right to self defense, as codified in the 2A.  If you don't see the difference,you are beyond help and I hope to God you never get a position in the .gov with any power.
Link Posted: 8/2/2015 2:07:36 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

I know, right? Wood chippers really aren't designed for what are effectively bags of liquid. As well as being messy and inefficient, some poor guy would end up having to crawl inside to un-gunk it several times a day. There really has to be a better option.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Maybe one of those pink slime extruders?  
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top