Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/2/2015 6:08:02 AM EDT
Friend just got cuffed & stuffed, suspicion of DUII. I was riding shotgun, and well into the ordeal they asked me to step out of the vehicle. At which time I inform them of my CC, and after that, they treated me like a criminal, threatening to revoke my CC. Gave me a lecture, all while informing them that there is no proof that I have consumed any alcohol. Fucking cock suckers. I know ther are good cops out there, but Albany has smle of the shittyest.
Link Posted: 8/2/2015 6:11:48 AM EDT
[#1]
What do you expect of people who voluntarily work for a government as corrupt as ours? If the police were truly meant to "protect and serve" they would be raiding Planned Parenthood clinics and burning them to the ground.
Link Posted: 8/2/2015 6:25:14 AM EDT
[#2]
OP, as a side if you knew your friend was drunk, wasn't it foolish to ride in a car with him?
Link Posted: 8/2/2015 6:29:21 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
OP, as a side if you knew your friend was drunk, wasn't it foolish to ride in a car with him?
View Quote

I don't know that he had been drinking. We hung out earlier, went separate ways, and met up later in the evening.
Link Posted: 8/2/2015 6:31:44 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Friend just got cuffed & stuffed, suspicion of DUII. I was riding shotgun, and well into the ordeal they asked me to step out of the vehicle. At which time I inform them of my CC, and after that, they treated me like a criminal, threatening to revoke my CC. Gave me a lecture, all while informing them that there is no proof that I have consumed any alcohol. Fucking cock suckers. I know ther are good cops out there, but Albany has smle of the shittyest.
View Quote

Considering the level of shithead that comes from NYC/Albany/Long Island---I could care less.  There's a reason they are assholes.  Consider the average NY asshole they have to deal with, day in and day out.

And your "friend got cuffed/stuffed under *suspicious of DUI"----dude, just say your buddy was fucking drunk driving.  Your tone and unwillingness to come to grips with the fact that your douchebag buddy was endangering lives while driving drunk...speaks volumes
towards your attitude in general.   Nobody gets arrested on "suspicion of drunk driving"---if you reek of booze and are unsteady on your feet or whatever...you're fucking drunk.  Who's the bigger douchebag?   The drunk driver?   The buddy riding shotgun who LET the drunk buddy drive?  Or the cop allegedly giving you shit about
a CCW?   I don't know about the cops---but already 2 out of the 3 parties in this story are already acting like d-bags just from your description of the incident already---not even counting the police.

Last time I checked, street cops can't revoke your CCW.   If the police were just *that* bad, perhaps you should report them to IAD and get an investigation started.

Link Posted: 8/2/2015 6:33:39 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 8/2/2015 6:37:18 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Considering the level of shithead that comes from NYC/Albany/Long Island---I could care less.  There's a reason they are assholes.  Consider the average NY asshole they have to deal with, day in and day out.

And your "friend got cuffed/stuffed under *suspicious of DUI"----dude, just say your buddy was fucking drunk driving.  Your tone and unwillingness to come to grips with the fact that your douchebag buddy was endangering lives while driving drunk...speaks volumes
towards your attitude in general.   Nobody gets arrested on "suspicion of drunk driving"---if you reek of booze and are unsteady on your feet or whatever...you're fucking drunk.  Who's the bigger douchebag?   The drunk driver?   The buddy riding shotgun who LET the drunk buddy drive?  Or the cop allegedly giving you shit about
a CCW?   I don't know about the cops---but already 2 out of the 3 parties in this story are already acting like d-bags just from your description of the incident already---not even counting the police.

Last time I checked, street cops can't revoke your CCW.   If the police were just *that* bad, perhaps you should report them to IAD and get an investigation started.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

This is Oregon not NY
Link Posted: 8/2/2015 6:40:01 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

This is Oregon not NY
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

This is Oregon not NY

Link Posted: 8/2/2015 6:51:40 AM EDT
[#8]
Usually sober people don't get in a car with a drunk and let them drive hence their assumption. For the 2 years I did breathalyzers and delt with a lot of drunk drivers I can only think of a few where that wasnt the case. Hence their assumption was based on experience, even if they were wrong in this case. In my AO carrying while intoxicated is a no go hence the treatment.

Where you charged with anything? If not who cares.
Link Posted: 8/2/2015 6:52:26 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Guilt by omission?  OP, now would be a good time to be forthright and transparent if you want a shred of credibility here.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 8/2/2015 7:25:38 AM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 8/2/2015 7:31:05 AM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 8/2/2015 7:32:13 AM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 8/2/2015 7:42:20 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Riding around with a drunk guy armed seems like it could end up being a problem...
View Quote

You're being too rational for a Sunday morning
Link Posted: 8/2/2015 7:44:17 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Are there that many N.y assholes in Oregon?  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yes. One of my instructors while in college was a NY libral.

He didn't like it when I'd try and debate him on criminal justice policy.
Link Posted: 8/2/2015 7:44:46 AM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 8/2/2015 8:02:57 AM EDT
[#16]
Well this isn't going the way OP intended
Link Posted: 8/2/2015 8:25:16 AM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 8/2/2015 8:27:50 AM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 8/2/2015 8:29:51 AM EDT
[#19]
So, were you drinking or not OP?
Link Posted: 8/2/2015 8:31:07 AM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 8/2/2015 8:31:44 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Well this isn't going the way OP intended
View Quote

Link Posted: 8/2/2015 8:33:26 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Probably about 100,000 more times likely to get killed riding around with a drunk guy than to ever use a pistol in self defense
View Quote

But what if the friend gets "frisky" when he drinks?

Link Posted: 8/2/2015 8:38:24 AM EDT
[#23]
So, OP was drunk, used his buddy for a ride home (knowing what kind of trouble the buddy would get into if stopped by the police), then the cops collared the OP's buddy, and the OP got mad because he had to walk the rest of the way home?

Am I up to speed?
Link Posted: 8/2/2015 8:40:35 AM EDT
[#24]
Enjoy your timeout, OP.
Link Posted: 8/2/2015 8:51:30 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Probably about 100,000 more times likely to get killed riding around with a drunk guy than to ever use a pistol in self defense
View Quote

Unless you have a gun, then you can shoot the trees, telephone poles, and ditches out of the way. Waving one around out the passenger window will also inform the other traffic that they should give the car you are riding in a wide berth. That is why it is important to have a "sober" passenger who is armed when you go drinking and driving.
Link Posted: 8/2/2015 8:52:20 AM EDT
[#26]
In for the arfcom dwi love fest....
Link Posted: 8/2/2015 8:54:57 AM EDT
[#27]
It's too early for this shit.  Go back to bed everyone.  
Link Posted: 8/2/2015 8:58:26 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
View Quote

Link Posted: 8/2/2015 9:00:39 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

He passed out finally from all the appletinis
Link Posted: 8/2/2015 9:04:58 AM EDT
[#30]

Link Posted: 8/2/2015 9:06:30 AM EDT
[#31]
So, OP was drunk, while riding with a friend that was drunk.

OP claims mouthwash theory. Cops inform OP his CCW can be yanked for carrying while drunk.

OP only grows balls on the Internet a few hours later.

Yep, sounds bout right.
Link Posted: 8/2/2015 9:07:59 AM EDT
[#32]
Why did you tell them you had a gun?
Link Posted: 8/2/2015 9:13:47 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

So you're breath didn't smell?

You only had two and it was three hours ago right?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

So you're breath didn't smell?

You only had two and it was three hours ago right?

Yep, there is a huge difference between the part in red and, " I was completely sober."  I'm guessing the talk about revoking the CCW license was based on the belief that the OP had been drinking.  Perhaps the OP actually got a break from the officers.

Of course, the OP "din du nuffin."
Link Posted: 8/2/2015 9:15:09 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
View Quote

Well okay.  Your friend is an asshole for drinking and driving, and maybe you should be more careful about the company you keep.
Link Posted: 8/2/2015 9:15:31 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
View Quote

may have been required to, depending on state law.
Link Posted: 8/2/2015 9:16:34 AM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

As far as I know it is not required in Oregon.
Link Posted: 8/2/2015 9:19:11 AM EDT
[#37]
Surely the OP will sober up by noon and come back to update the thread.
Link Posted: 8/2/2015 3:57:57 PM EDT
[#38]
I had 2 beers at one bar and 2 more at another place in the span of five or so hours. The cops were giving me shit about my Microtech too, which is completely legal to carry in Oregon as well.
Link Posted: 8/2/2015 4:03:45 PM EDT
[#39]

Link Posted: 8/2/2015 4:04:05 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
Riding around with a drunk guy armed seems like it could end up being a problem...
View Quote

Especially to cock suckers.  Cock suckers really don't like drunk driving.  Fucking cock suckers.
Link Posted: 8/2/2015 4:10:22 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
all while informing them that there is no proof that I have consumed any alcohol. Fucking cock suckers. I know ther are good cops out there, but Albany has smle of the shittyest.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
all while informing them that there is no proof that I have consumed any alcohol. Fucking cock suckers. I know ther are good cops out there, but Albany has smle of the shittyest.

Quoted:
I had 2 beers at one bar and 2 more at another place in the span of five or so hours.

So you were drinking, but the Officers were "fucking cock suckers" because they said you were drinking. Ah ok gotcha. Oh you're one of those guys who don't think sober people can tell when you have been drinking. lol

There were two fucking cock suckers in your story alright, but it certainly wasn't the officers. I'll let you figure that one out on your own once you sober up.
Link Posted: 8/2/2015 4:15:04 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
I had 2 beers at one bar and 2 more at another place in the span of five or so hours. The cops were giving me shit about my Microtech too, which is completely legal to carry in Oregon as well.
View Quote

Ah the 2 beers statement.  "Officer I only drank 2 beers".  Never, never heard someone tell me that before.
Link Posted: 8/2/2015 4:17:18 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
View Quote

If he was a passenger in the car, why does it matter? Also, Its not illegal to carry while intoxicated in Oregon.
Link Posted: 8/2/2015 4:17:59 PM EDT
[#44]

Quoted:
So you were drinking, but the Officers were "fucking cock suckers" because they said you were drinking. Ah ok gotcha. Oh you're one of those guys who don't think sober people can tell when you have been drinking. lol

There were two fucking cock suckers in your story alright, but it certainly wasn't the officers. I'll let you figure that one out on your own once you sober up.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I had 2 beers at one bar and 2 more at another place in the span of five or so hours.

Link Posted: 8/2/2015 4:19:07 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

One is one more than we need.
We have out own assholes, no need to import professionals.
Link Posted: 8/2/2015 4:26:04 PM EDT
[#46]
So were you carrying while you were drinking in the bar?

That can end up with a revoked CHL here too.
Link Posted: 8/2/2015 4:28:44 PM EDT
[#47]
Link Posted: 8/2/2015 4:29:06 PM EDT
[#48]
Generalized cop bashing
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top