Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 4
Posted: 8/2/2015 2:27:57 AM EDT
What is up with all the talk about something major happening in September?

I keep hearing about Sept. 23 and Sept. 24

Is there anything significant about those dates?

Edit:

Just thought I’d collect all the information pertaining to the end of September as something that will change the earth.

1. – The Day of Atonement happens to be on the 23rd of September.

2. – The Pope’s visit to the USA which happens on the 23rd.

3. –  Jade Helm’s conclusion which falls on the 15th.

4. – There’s something in the Jewish religion which is called Shmitah. Rabbi Johnathan Cahn noted that the Shmitah in 2001 caused the stock market collapse at the end of September, and then in 2008 the Shmitah also caused the economy trouble. The next Shmitah happens to be at the end of the 29th day of Elul this September.

5. – According to Thomas Horn in his book Petrus Romanus written in 2012 he notes the following about Daniel’s prophecy and specifically this verse, “Know also and understand, that from the going forth of the commandment to cause to return and to build Jerusalem, unto the Anointed the Prince, shall be seven weeks.”

Jerusalem was reclaimed by Israel during the Six Days War in June of 1967. Recall that in the seventy-weeks paradigm, the “seven” is seven weeks of years which is (7 x 7) forty-nine years.

T. W. Tramm explains a remarkable concurrence:

"June 7, 1967 falls in the Hebrew year 5727, adding forty-nine prophetic years to this date we arrive in the Hebrew year 5776, which is 2015 on the Gregorian calendar. Interestingly, if one counts exactly forty-nine (360 day) prophetic years (17,640 days) from the June 7, 1967 date of Jerusalem’s recapture, we arrive at September 23, 2015—the Day of Atonement! Coincidence?"

6. – The Bible has a verse called the Parable of the Fig Tree, and it says that when you see the budding of the fig tree, you will know that the kingdom of God is near and that this generation will not pass until all things are fulfilled.  Now the average generation lasts 67 years, and some people have linked the budding of the fig tree to the birth of the Nation of Israel in 1948. So if we add 1948 and 67 we arrive at the year 2015.

7. – There’s a guy in Puerto Rico called Efrain Rodriguez I think who’s saying that a huge meteor will fall near Puerto Rico this September in the Ocean and will cause huge tidal waves that will affect the east coast of the US. Interestingly, some other people are also reporting about an asteroid or comet on collision course with Earth this September.

8. – The date September 23rd appears in tons and I mean tons of movies and TV shows, and history has shown us that movies contain a lot of dates and predictions and symbolism about future events look it up on Youtube and you’ll see a lot of videos pointing it out.

9. – Some french politician or scientist said in 2013 that we have 500 days to avoid climate chaos. Coincidentally these 500 days end on September 24.

10. – A very revered Jewish Rabbi has been recently announcing that the return of the Messiah (which we know as the Antichrist) is imminent, and he’s calling all the Jews to migrate to the land of Israel.

Here’s an excerpt from the article:

“When asked about the timing of the Messiah’s arrival, Rabbi Kanievsky answered, “At the end of the Sabbatical year.” Several people have asked the Rabbi to verify this and he has given the same answer each time. This year is the Sabbatical year and it will be ending on the 29th day of Elul, which, by the Gregorian calendar falls on Saturday, September 12, 2015.” Source

11. – A lot of Muslim clerics are predicting the return of their Mahdi in September this year. Also interesting to note is a prophecy of old written by the Islamic prophet Ali Bin Iben Abi Talib which says that just before the coming of the Mahdi, a tall black man will rise up to take command of the West and he will command the most powerful army on earth. Knock knock Obama?

12. – The Blood Moon tetrad which started in 2014 will end with the final Blood Moon on September 28th 2015.

These are the major points hinting that in September of this year something HUGE will occur that will change life on earth as we know it.

Now I have to admit, that previous doom predictions were all insane and there was no chance of them happening. But this September is different, all the signals are pointing toward it, I can feel it, a lot of people can feel it too, and I have listed too many points about this September. This is too big to be just a mere coincidence.
Link Posted: 8/2/2015 2:29:29 AM EDT
[#1]
If world ends before fallout 4 is released I'm gonna be pissed
Link Posted: 8/2/2015 2:29:41 AM EDT
[#2]
Blah blah blah Hade jelm, moron labia, you get the picture

Buy tin foil.
Link Posted: 8/2/2015 2:30:00 AM EDT
[#3]
It's gonna be worse than Y2K.
Link Posted: 8/2/2015 2:30:21 AM EDT
[#4]
First I've heard of it.
Link Posted: 8/2/2015 2:31:15 AM EDT
[#5]
I heard something on Coast to Coast but I can't remember what it was.  Something about a meteor or a sun flare or something like that.
Link Posted: 8/2/2015 2:33:00 AM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
If world ends before fallout 4 is released I'm gonna be pissed
View Quote

No shit. I've already paid for my pre-order Pip Boy edition.
Link Posted: 8/2/2015 2:33:31 AM EDT
[#7]
I think that's the month that Y2K is actually supposed to happen...   And the Mayan calender.
Link Posted: 8/2/2015 2:34:33 AM EDT
[#8]
Four blood moons and two Sabbaths (7 year periods) since the last "judgement". Or something.
Link Posted: 8/2/2015 2:35:17 AM EDT
[#9]
I'm not even 30 and I've already survived more apocalypses than I can count. One more? Whatevs...
Link Posted: 8/2/2015 2:38:06 AM EDT
[#10]
Fuck me that's prime time elk season... Oh well I'll go out doing something I love I guess
Link Posted: 8/2/2015 2:38:23 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Four blood moons and two Sabbaths (7 year periods) since the last "judgement". Or something.
View Quote

Fundie apocalypse?
Link Posted: 8/2/2015 2:39:21 AM EDT
[#12]
I, actually, don't think anyone is.
Link Posted: 8/2/2015 2:40:15 AM EDT
[#13]
Friend of mine called me up worrying about blood moons and all of that. He's one of those friends who is close enough and has been through enough that we rarely talk, but he does call me when he gets scared since he knows I'll tell him to STFU, quit worrying and stop listening to conspiracy theories
Link Posted: 8/2/2015 2:42:46 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

View Quote
I've put more evidence for the biblical end of the world in one of my old archived posts. 2029 and 7 years tribulation to 2036.

https://www.ar15.com/archive/topic.html?b=1&f=5&t=1517054

Link Posted: 8/2/2015 2:44:10 AM EDT
[#15]
Pretty sure it has to do with the US currency involving China and Russia.
Link Posted: 8/2/2015 2:44:35 AM EDT
[#16]
Because September 2015 has never happened before and we don't know what to expect.
Link Posted: 8/2/2015 2:45:31 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
I've put more evidence for the biblical end of the world in one of my old archived posts. 2029 and 7 years tribulation to 2036.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Well glad to see you're as nutty as ever.
Link Posted: 8/2/2015 2:47:04 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Because September 2015 has never happened before and we don't know what to expect.
View Quote

Mother of god.
Link Posted: 8/2/2015 2:49:28 AM EDT
[#19]
Stock market prolapse.
Link Posted: 8/2/2015 2:49:44 AM EDT
[#20]
Marshal Law is plotting something else after the failure of Jade Helm.
Link Posted: 8/2/2015 2:50:02 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

Mother of god.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Mother of god.

Crap!  I didn't consider this.  I wasn't scared before...but now?  This guy has a point!
Link Posted: 8/2/2015 2:53:59 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Interesting, but I don't think the Bible has any type of 'End of World' scenario.  According to Bible, the world will continue to live on.

Also what do you know about this September?
Link Posted: 8/2/2015 3:11:23 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
View Quote

we're at 2.0 and we'll go onto 3.0 and so on, because the programmers stopped at September 2015. The reset starts January 1,1885
Link Posted: 8/2/2015 3:15:14 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

Crap!  I didn't consider this.  I wasn't scared before...but now?  This guy has a point!
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Mother of god.

Fuck. I need to unload all of these hot-pockets, pronto
Link Posted: 8/2/2015 3:54:10 AM EDT
[#25]
My birthday's on the 23rd. Other than that, I dunno. Don't even really care about the birthday; meh.
Link Posted: 8/2/2015 4:10:18 AM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Then I know when the end of the world WON'T be.
Link Posted: 8/2/2015 4:16:53 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Nice. Was thinking the same thing.
Link Posted: 8/2/2015 4:17:22 AM EDT
[#28]
Link Posted: 8/2/2015 4:21:03 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
View Quote

Link Posted: 8/2/2015 4:21:27 AM EDT
[#30]
So... should I put out the tire fire.. or let 'er continue?
Link Posted: 8/2/2015 4:46:18 AM EDT
[#31]
Hillarys playboy issue hits news stands.
Link Posted: 8/2/2015 4:55:09 AM EDT
[#32]
Gotta have something to do.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 8/2/2015 4:55:48 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Hillarys playboy issue hits news stands.
View Quote

Omg i was thinking about breakfast
Link Posted: 8/2/2015 4:59:31 AM EDT
[#34]
I would be more concerned about the Sept-Dec 2016 and Jan 2017 time period.
Link Posted: 8/2/2015 5:05:38 AM EDT
[#35]

Because if you add up all the individual digits in 9/23/2015 you get 22 and if you add up the three numbers you get 2044.

I would have though it was obvious.

Link Posted: 8/2/2015 5:53:19 AM EDT
[#36]
Let's say you believe the Adam and Eve thing. I bet anything they thought the world was ending the first time the sun went down. People have been predicting/worrying about this crap forever. Nothing new under the sun. After taking shelter under my desk/against an inside wall in grade school (cold war nuke attack), I don't take this BS too seriously.
Link Posted: 8/2/2015 6:00:38 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
View Quote

Person at work says she's afraid that they might declare Murphy's Law. I shit you not. I snorted.

http://beforeitsnews.com/prophecy/2015/05/a-great-deception-is-brewing-september-2015-i-know-what-is-going-to-happen-and-it-is-not-what-you-think-2469094.html

http://www.infowars.com/elites-date-of-climate-destruction-september-23-2015/

Google shemitah op. All will be revealed.
Link Posted: 8/2/2015 6:28:47 AM EDT
[#38]
Link Posted: 8/2/2015 6:44:34 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

Interesting, but I don't think the Bible has any type of 'End of World' scenario.  According to Bible, the world will continue to live on.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I heard a fellow named Charlie Johnston speak a couple weeks ago.

He's claims that an Angel told him that a time of purification is coming on the world starting this fall.  He talks about a collapse, and says that it will be the greatest crisis in the history of mankind.  He says it will all culminate in late 2017, when there will be a heavenly apparition and mankind will be delivered from despair. He says it is not a "punishment" from God--it is a reset, a purification, a grace of sorts, so that people can see what is really important and break us out of the callous mindset of the modern world, and the false notion of our own self-sufficiency.  We will clearly see that everything we need actually comes from God.  The reason it is announced in advance is so that when it happens you understand that it IS from God, and that all of it is for the ultimate good of mankind, and that in the long run it will be a great blessing.  It will be hard, but we will all be better off for it.

He didn't strike me as being crazy--but I confess that I have no idea what to think.

He says the lesson in all of this is to trust God, and you'll be alright, but those who do evil are gonna get wrecked.

It's a long video, but it gives you a sense of the man, and glimpses of his message.

Charlie's talk in Birmingham...
Link Posted: 8/2/2015 6:49:20 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
First I've heard of it.
View Quote

Link Posted: 8/2/2015 6:51:07 AM EDT
[#41]
Link Posted: 8/2/2015 6:52:33 AM EDT
[#42]
I`ll be fishing.
Link Posted: 8/2/2015 6:56:02 AM EDT
[#43]
Link Posted: 8/2/2015 6:56:45 AM EDT
[#44]

Quoted:

View Quote

It IS Y2K, all they did was put in a patch, and now the time is up.

Link Posted: 8/2/2015 7:00:54 AM EDT
[#45]

Quoted:

View Quote

Link Posted: 8/2/2015 7:19:12 AM EDT
[#46]
Hopefully it will be that giant enema this world needs. Natural selection, weed out the stupid & weak turds!

I can hardly wait!

They'll probably just moral outrage about that too!
Link Posted: 8/2/2015 7:19:54 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
I heard something on Coast to Coast but I can't remember what it was.  Something about a meteor or a sun flare or something like that.
View Quote

SWEET!

I'm gonna be a warlord!
Link Posted: 8/2/2015 7:22:43 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
Let's say you believe the Adam and Eve thing. I bet anything they thought the world was ending the first time the sun went down. People have been predicting/worrying about this crap forever. Nothing new under the sun. After taking shelter under my desk/against an inside wall in grade school (cold war nuke attack), I don't take this BS too seriously.
View Quote

You're showing your age!
Link Posted: 8/2/2015 7:23:11 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
Stock market prolapse.
View Quote

Isn't October always the big month for that?
Link Posted: 8/2/2015 7:23:54 AM EDT
[#50]

Quoted:

View Quote

This.  Daunting shit.

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top