Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/1/2015 6:42:04 AM EDT
Or if you're my body, after I've finally stopped a bad bout of diahriha with Imodium, you're like "fuck you, it's coming out the other side" and you kick of your Saturday morning with a good vommiting session.

Fuck you body.

F

U

C

K

Y

O

U
Link Posted: 8/1/2015 6:47:49 AM EDT
[#1]
You took one orally and stopped shitting therefore the opposite should work. You know what you have to do.
Link Posted: 8/1/2015 6:50:44 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
You took one orally and stopped shitting therefore the opposite should work. You know what you have to do.
View Quote

It took 3 to stop it.

Either way I laughed,  so thank you for that.  

Didn't laugh too hard though, don't want to disturb anything and kick off round two of this party.
Link Posted: 8/1/2015 6:51:00 AM EDT
[#3]
Remember this one in case you need to call in sick sometime. End it with saying you "don't know which end to hold right now."
Link Posted: 8/1/2015 6:55:46 AM EDT
[#4]
Next time you order takeout, avoid the shrimp.
Link Posted: 8/1/2015 7:32:21 AM EDT
[#5]
Thought this was a burglary thread
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top