Quoted:

I'm going to hell
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes

Link Posted: 8/3/2015 12:24:39 AM EDT
[#3]

Link Posted: 8/3/2015 12:53:52 AM EDT
[#4]
His suicide note makes the case seem pretty straightforward to me.
Link Posted: 8/3/2015 1:13:09 AM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Yeah. I've long had my suspicions about that crazy bitch.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Wasn't long before he was killed that he had cleaned up. Wanted to go in a difference direction musically. And was going to divorce Courtney since his mind was clear. She stood to lose the most.

Yeah. I've long had my suspicions about that crazy bitch.

I understand that her own father thinks she had something to do it.
Link Posted: 8/3/2015 1:55:09 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Maybe read up on it a little more. There is WAYYYYY more to this than you might think. People who are already dead from a massive overdose don't shoot themselves. They don't turn ejection ports backwards from where the shell ejected. Shit man... Even Courteney's dad thinks she had him killed.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Good grief, he wasn't murdered.  Why is the truth that a heavy heroin user got depressed and killed himself so hard to believe?

The simple truth (Occam's Razor) never applies to celebrities.  It just has to be a conspiracy.

Maybe read up on it a little more. There is WAYYYYY more to this than you might think. People who are already dead from a massive overdose don't shoot themselves. They don't turn ejection ports backwards from where the shell ejected. Shit man... Even Courteney's dad thinks she had him killed.

Yep. Watch the documentary "Soaked in bleach" mind blown and no doubt he was murdered and courtney was behind it.
Link Posted: 8/3/2015 2:37:12 AM EDT
[#7]
She was involved
Link Posted: 8/3/2015 2:46:18 AM EDT
[#8]
Move the fuck on. Party is over.
Link Posted: 8/3/2015 2:51:36 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

View Quote
I believe that note was found to be written in two different hands.

Link Posted: 8/3/2015 2:52:10 AM EDT
[#10]
I also demand to dig up the evidence of the fake moonlanding and JFK suicide out in Terlingua
Link Posted: 8/3/2015 2:53:36 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Do you have a link to anything?

Most of what I read said it was his writing.  At best, the results of analysis were "inconclusive".
Link Posted: 8/3/2015 2:57:17 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
I also demand to dig up the evidence of the fake moonlanding and JFK suicide out in Terlingua
View Quote

Hardly the same thing.

Big government coverup conspiracies are usually very VERY far-fetched.

Assuming this case is true, this is simply a matter of a wife having her husband killed for monetary gain. That kind of stuff happens all the time.
Link Posted: 8/3/2015 3:02:48 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
Hardly the same thing.

Assuming this case is true, this is simply a matter of a wife having her husband killed for monetary gain. That kind of stuff happens all the time.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Hardly the same thing.

On second thought, I suppose I could buy that

Link Posted: 8/3/2015 3:09:22 AM EDT
[#14]
ZFG

The best thing Cobain ever released was the safety, and that's putting it politely.

Junkies OD then kill themselves all the time. Because he had money we're supposed to care?

Link Posted: 8/3/2015 3:17:49 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
ZFG

The best thing Cobain ever released was the safety, and that's putting it politely.

Junkies OD then kill themselves all the time. Because he had money we're supposed to care?

View Quote

They don't kill themselves when they are already ODed from 2x lethal dose of heroin, roll down their sleeves, shoot themselves with the ejection port facing one way and then rotate it 180°. There is a lot more to this than perhaps you know.
Link Posted: 8/3/2015 3:19:19 AM EDT
[#16]
There is an article with KC standing up for the right to keep and bear somewhere out there. I will dig for it tomorrow.
Link Posted: 8/3/2015 4:35:53 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
There is an article with KC standing up for the right to keep and bear somewhere out there. I will dig for it tomorrow.
View Quote

Well, he WAS a gun guy
Link Posted: 8/3/2015 4:53:59 AM EDT
[#18]
The morphine levels detected in his blood stream don't mean shit.  Tolerance makes interpretation of such levels nearly pointless.  What was in his system is not a cause and effect sort of thing, and should only be regarded as an ancillary factor.

The shotgun cartridge position assumes we know exactly how he was holding the rifle when it was fired.  The sleeves on his shirt bullshit assume he injected into his arm.  

So many assumptions by people who refuse to believe someone with a drug habit and depression, with a history of suicide and multiple gestures, could ever commit such an act.

Doesn't anyone think that some of these players are also in it for book writing endeavors?  Makes a great story.  That El Duce character seemed highly credible.  Oh and those handwriting experts?  Yeah that's a real science.
Link Posted: 8/3/2015 6:10:14 AM EDT
[#19]
Nirvana was my favorite band when I was young.  It was the first concert I ever went to.

That said, the dude is dead, he ain't coming back.  Thus, I don't really care about the conspiracy theories.

I don't think the pictures should be released.  It's gross and it serves no purpose.  It's well past time to move on.
Link Posted: 8/3/2015 6:14:34 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
The morphine levels detected in his blood stream don't mean shit.  Tolerance makes interpretation of such levels nearly pointless.  What was in his system is not a cause and effect sort of thing, and should only be regarded as an ancillary factor.

The shotgun cartridge position assumes we know exactly how he was holding the rifle when it was fired.  The sleeves on his shirt bullshit assume he injected into his arm.  

So many assumptions by people who refuse to believe someone with a drug habit and depression, with a history of suicide and multiple gestures, could ever commit such an act.

Doesn't anyone think that some of these players are also in it for book writing endeavors?  Makes a great story.  That El Duce character seemed highly credible.  Oh and those handwriting experts?  Yeah that's a real science.
View Quote

Lot of the cops and medical examiners that worked on it apparently think it was sketchy and badly handled.
Link Posted: 8/3/2015 6:36:53 AM EDT
[#21]
His music sucked, but I buy into the "he was murdered" category. YMMV as always.
Link Posted: 8/3/2015 7:02:47 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
http://youtu.be/4n9Da-DN134

Been around for years but worth watching.
View Quote

Awfully depressing life and group of friends he led
Link Posted: 8/3/2015 8:35:00 AM EDT
[#23]
You had me at "Bean fight"...
Link Posted: 8/3/2015 8:48:59 AM EDT
[#24]
I remember shortly before he died the music world collectively lost its shit when a report came out that he had OD'ed. I remember listening to the radio in my car and every commercial break being nothing but Breaking News ! Cobain OD's! Emergency! Emergency! Every Grunge To Get From Street!...

... and then once people realized he was ok the whole thing vanished like a fart in the wind.

Then a short time later he up and blows his head off and the first week the radio news almost thought it was another crank, or the original misreported story coming back.

Ah, those heady days before the internet was a thing and word of mouth spread like wildfire. It was a huge telephone game of information, muddying the facts with each new telling. Honestly I couldn't dredge up two shits then and I certainly can't now.
Link Posted: 8/3/2015 8:56:26 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

I want to see them. Gruesome, mangled, broken, smashed up bodies to me are a work of art.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I agree with them. why would anyone want to see them?

I want to see them. Gruesome, mangled, broken, smashed up bodies to me are a work of art.

This is probably the most morbid post I've ever read here and you should probably seek professional help.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 8/3/2015 9:12:02 AM EDT
[#26]
20ga? hmph
Link Posted: 8/3/2015 9:48:49 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
20ga? hmph
View Quote

exactly - never thought to ask what he used - always assumed 12.
Link Posted: 8/3/2015 10:35:45 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

View Quote

Sure, there is a possibility that the PI who was hired decided to make this up for gain, but IIRC he didn't even accept payment for his work. I have never seen the documentary in question, but I did read 'Who Killed Kurt Cobain' about 3 times in Iraq, so I have the memories down OK.

The trouble with your explanation about his gun and the whereabouts of his fingers is that they were still essentially holding the gun in the orientation he was thought to have been when the trigger was pulled. This would mean that the ejection port was facing one direction and the shell casing ended up in another part of the room. I suppose it might have bounced. That alone might be excusable, but like I said, he was awfully lucid for a guy who just jacked himself up with a ridiculously high level of heroin. According to the coroner, it was 2x lethal dose for an addict. Maybe he wanted to go out painlessly? OK, well all of his "gear" was put away. Regardless of whether he died of GSW to the head or from the heroine, it's very suspicious to me that all of his stuff was put away so neatly being that high.

All of the other details only add to the suspicion. Guy talking about divorcing his wife. Had a prenup. Friends admit he was concerned for his safety because of this. Someone on record as having been approached about doing the killing...etc.

It IS possible that it was a suicide, but I believe it should be looked at further. I would put it at a greater than 50% chance that he was murdered.
Link Posted: 8/3/2015 11:45:13 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

Most of what I read said it was his writing.  At best, the results of analysis were "inconclusive".
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Watch the documentary Soaked in Bleach the Hand writing expert goes into it in detail and even matches Courtneys handwriting to the bottom half of the note. The top half was some bullshit writing he had done years earlier.
Link Posted: 8/3/2015 11:47:31 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
ZFG

View Quote

Yet you care enough to post in this thread?
Link Posted: 8/3/2015 11:48:33 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
ZFG

Every time someone says that joke, they think it's the first time it's being heard.

It's a 20 year old joke.
Link Posted: 8/3/2015 2:50:25 PM EDT
[#32]
I don't think she's smart enough or has her shit together enough to have done it and gotten away all this time.  Isn't she constantly broke and still using?  Plus she lost custody of the daughter, that just tells me this is not someone who could get away with murder.
Link Posted: 8/3/2015 2:53:33 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Good grief, he wasn't murdered.  Why is the truth that a heavy heroin user got depressed and killed himself so hard to believe?
View Quote

It was the IBS that sent him over.
Link Posted: 8/3/2015 3:50:37 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
I don't think she's smart enough or has her shit together enough to have done it and gotten away all this time.  Isn't she constantly broke and still using?  Plus she lost custody of the daughter, that just tells me this is not someone who could get away with murder.
View Quote

I think the point there is she obviously runs with a lower class crowd to where all she would have ever had to do is entrust one person who then orchestrated the entire thing. If that person is close enough she could skate by forever not to mention how botched the investigation was.
Link Posted: 8/3/2015 4:24:41 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

I think the point there is she obviously runs with a lower class crowd to where all she would have ever had to do is entrust one person who then orchestrated the entire thing. If that person is close enough she could skate by forever not to mention how botched the investigation was.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I didn't mean that if she was involved then she pulled the trigger, although it may have looked that way.  Let's say all she did was give the order.  Whoever she enlisted would probably have been just as much a screw up as her.  Think of the movie Fargo.  Would that person have been able to pull off all the things that theorists are saying would have to have been successfully pulled off in order for a murder to look like a suicide?  Doubtful. If so then it's the job of the century (after TWA 800 of course).  Criminals are stupid and usually get caught, and secrets of this magnitude are hard to keep.  As was already stated, I'm going with Occam's Razor.
Link Posted: 8/3/2015 4:30:51 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

Hit by a train IIRC.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Anything is possible. Wouldn't it be something to see her indicted over twenty years later for his death?

How was El Duce killed?

Hit by a train IIRC.

Lots of respectable people been hit by trains.
Link Posted: 8/3/2015 4:34:09 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

I didn't mean that if she was involved then she pulled the trigger, although it may have looked that way.  Let's say all she did was give the order.  Whoever she enlisted would probably have been just as much a screw up as her.  Think of the movie Fargo.  Would that person have been able to pull off all the things that theorists are saying would have to have been successfully pulled off in order for a murder to look like a suicide?  Doubtful. If so then it's the job of the century (after TWA 800 of course).  Criminals are stupid and usually get caught, and secrets of this magnitude are hard to keep.  As was already stated, I'm going with Occam's Razor.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

At the time her and her buddies we all screwed up on Heroin and many friends were around for the free drugs. All it would have taken is a close friend who is so dependent they would do anything then she could play the you will go to jail card. When screwed up on drugs it doesn't take much and the rash of accidental deaths surrounding them after doesn't help much either.

It wouldn't take much planning or staging - offer to shoot the dude up with heroin, when he is nodding out put the gun under his chin and boom with his finger- stage the minimal items around and head out closing the door behind you. Dont get it twisted whether she did it or not if you listen to any of the documentaries on him or anything with her for that matter she is a twisted conniving individual.

However I do agree with you Occams and all just some really interesting qa-winky-dinks
Link Posted: 8/3/2015 4:38:46 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
Wasn't long before he was killed that he had cleaned up.
View Quote

I'm not a Nirvana historian, but I'm pretty sure that he snuck out of rehab, disappeared for a couple of days, and then was found dead. That doesn't sound cleaned up to me.
Link Posted: 8/3/2015 4:45:46 PM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

I agree with them. why would anyone want to see them?

What the fuck is wrong with you?
Link Posted: 8/3/2015 4:46:16 PM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Anything is possible. Wouldn't it be something to see her indicted over twenty years later for his death?

How was El Duce killed?

Hit by a train IIRC.

The story was El Duce got so drunk he fell asleep on the tracks. No one was around or saw it. Very strange..

Link Posted: 8/3/2015 4:51:29 PM EDT
[#41]
Faceless tragedy, it was.
Link Posted: 8/3/2015 4:52:26 PM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:

We talked on this site years ago about him, some of the members went and put shotgun shells on his grave and posted pictures.
View Quote
Meh, world's full of assholes. Not the classiest thing done around here, but not the worst. Besides, Courtney's a liberal douche so a little more grief in her life is deserved.

Link Posted: 8/3/2015 4:55:14 PM EDT
[#43]
I watched the "Kurt and Courtney" documentary on Amazon Prime.  The only thing even resembling evidence in that was the interview with El Duce and I wouldn't believe anything that came out of that idiot's mouth.
Link Posted: 8/3/2015 4:55:19 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

The story was El Duce got so drunk he fell asleep on the tracks. No one was around or saw it. Very strange..

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

How was El Duce killed?

Hit by a train IIRC.

I think that was the plot to one of those Real Death films they released back during those days.  

ETA:  EIther way, if that's how it happened, I would imagine his new nickname in Heaven to be El Tresse.
Link Posted: 8/3/2015 5:41:14 PM EDT
[#45]
Junkie girls can be as conniving and brutal as a KGB officer.

I'm not saying she had Kurt killed, but it's easy to dismiss her as a total fuckup, when in reality, she was manipulating the press, running disinformation campaigns, and moving different people around to best fit her own narrative.

I wouldn't write her off.

Speed
Link Posted: 8/3/2015 5:49:41 PM EDT
[#46]
I think it's jealousy. People expected her to become a grunge Miss Haversham, but instead she moved on. And I'm sure Kurt's junkie friends are pissed off because she stopped the gravy train.

And let's face it: If you had a bunch of no-mark wankers spreading rumors that you killed your spouse, you might get a little odd after a while.
Link Posted: 8/3/2015 6:48:18 PM EDT
[#47]

Crazy ass junkie liberal, or not, I'm going to defy GD convention here and go on record as saying Courtney was the hawt back in the day.  

Kindly refrain from posting more recent zombie out picks of aging grunge queen.

Link Posted: 8/3/2015 7:21:28 PM EDT
[#48]
He stuck it in Crazy and it all went sideways..............what a revelation.
Link Posted: 8/4/2015 2:21:44 AM EDT
[#49]
This is interesting to watch. Check out @10:12 and on.

Link Posted: 8/5/2015 1:07:49 PM EDT
[#50]
There are too many things, just on the surface that don't add up with Tom Grant's assertion that Cobain killed himself.  

One example:  While searching for Kurt, who was dead in the greenhouse, Tom Grant went in with Dylan Carson to look for him.  It was supposedly 0215.  Pouring down rain.  Tom Grant recording this search.  I find this odd.  Kurt was a missing person only.  Why record a late night "search"?  Nevertheless, during a taped phone call between Tom Grant and Courtney Love, after the suicide, Courtney mentions a separate letter that Kurt placed under her pillow, addressed to her.  Now, Tom tells her he looked under the pillow and no letter was there that night they searched.  Yeah, you looked under a pillow during a missing persons search for someone....I don't think so.  Nothing in this world would explain that action.  Now perhaps he's telling her he looked to make her lie, but she stuck to the story and I'm pretty sure he wants us to think he really looked there to further his agenda.

Maybe he truly thinks he was murdered.  I think that Rosemary lady convinced him and Courtney, being so trashy, made him think she was more than capable.  Either way, it's all bullshit.
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top