BCM
User Panel

Page / 9
Link Posted: 8/1/2015 12:41:59 AM EDT
[#1]
page2 bemine
Link Posted: 8/1/2015 12:46:44 AM EDT
[#2]
The question isn't who will win, it's how long will it take.

The over/under is Ronda in 87 seconds.

Go.
Link Posted: 8/1/2015 12:53:00 AM EDT
[#3]

Link Posted: 8/1/2015 12:53:58 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Is bethe the transgender fighter?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I hope Rhonda tears that fugly ass tranny's arm off and beats him the fuck to death with it.

Natural woman vs. steroided out former dude.

Is bethe the transgender fighter?

No, Pitbull is a girl
Link Posted: 8/1/2015 1:02:23 AM EDT
[#5]
is this the show where one submits and they have sex?
it wont be quick,Rousey will drag it out and make it hurt
Link Posted: 8/1/2015 1:31:38 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
is this the show where one submits and they have sex?

it wont be quick,Rousey will drag it out and make it hurt
View Quote

Yep, she has made it clear that that girls face won't look the same when she leave the cage....
Link Posted: 8/1/2015 1:33:40 AM EDT
[#7]
Not guilty!
Link Posted: 8/1/2015 1:44:39 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

She sounds insecure as can be, if you have to attack people unlike you, if you have to put everyone else down to convince yourself that you're something worthy, if you have to elevate yourself by standing on the backs of others, you have already lost.

Yep, the ugly is more than skin deep with this one.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
She sounds like a moron.  A badass moron who would kick my old ass inside of 3.2 seconds.  

She sounds insecure as can be, if you have to attack people unlike you, if you have to put everyone else down to convince yourself that you're something worthy, if you have to elevate yourself by standing on the backs of others, you have already lost.

You should keep your commentary to things you know about. Like crochet.
Link Posted: 8/1/2015 1:51:34 AM EDT
[#9]
Rousey is dedicating her match tonight to the recently deceased Rowdy Roddy Piper.

Hopefully she comes to the ring wearing a kilt and a leather jacket.

Link Posted: 8/1/2015 1:57:10 AM EDT
[#10]
She's going to finish her with a spectacular scissor move.
Link Posted: 8/1/2015 2:20:22 AM EDT
[#11]
I will be stuck at work with no TV. Tablet yes but no way to watch. Can you watch PPV, as in pay for it and watch online?
Link Posted: 8/1/2015 2:35:47 AM EDT
[#12]
I love how they wear dresses to the press thingy.
Link Posted: 8/1/2015 7:33:58 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

I love how they wear dresses to the press thingy.
View Quote
marketing at its best!

Link Posted: 8/1/2015 7:54:04 AM EDT
[#14]
I predict that the winner will be Rousey by ...

... I think they will have to make up a new term for what she does to Correia
Link Posted: 8/1/2015 7:57:31 AM EDT
[#15]
I watched an hour long program about her called 'Breaking Ground' or something similar.  Someone in her camp invited Mike Tyson to show up.

I love the way she fights.

She cleans up pretty darn well, and when she has the belt placed around her waist she looks classy in victory.

Then she opens her mouth.

Her and Tyson have a lot in common.
Link Posted: 8/1/2015 8:38:27 AM EDT
[#16]
Betch is going to look even uglier after the Rowdy one gets done with her.

The ROCK (who will be in the stands) will make this face:

Link Posted: 8/1/2015 8:56:26 AM EDT
[#17]
I want to see Rhonda fight Cristiane Justino aka Cris Cyborg I think that would be a good matchup.

Link Posted: 8/1/2015 9:22:00 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Rhonda is beat that dude to death with what is left of his bloody stump of an arm.

View Quote

I had to read this three times to convince  myself I'm not stupid.
Link Posted: 8/1/2015 9:24:54 AM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Rhonda is beat that dude to death with what is left of his bloody stump of an arm.

Trust me, Its not you.

Link Posted: 8/1/2015 9:29:47 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Ronda doesn't knock anyone out  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
http://www2.cdn.sherdog.com/_images/pictures/20150320122051_IMG_9988.JPG

what say you arfcom!

I say ronda knocks her out in the first round!

Ronda doesn't knock anyone out  

Correct. Rhonda eats punches in order to get in close so she can either Uchi-Mata or Harai Goshi you to the mat before breaking your arm.
Link Posted: 8/1/2015 9:40:00 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
If you didn't vote, "Rhonda Armbar", then you haven't been paying attention.
View Quote

She has won by TKO in 2 of her last 3 fights.
Her opponents have gotten wise to the armbar and are training their ass off not to give it to her.
Not saying it couldn't happen but its appears less of a possibility now.

Link Posted: 8/1/2015 9:50:17 AM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

Trust me, Its not you.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Trust me, Its not you.

I shouldn't drink and post.

Link Posted: 8/1/2015 10:19:15 AM EDT
[#23]
From what I've seen of Correia, she doesn't like to be on the mat. Looks like she wants to stand in front of her opponent and throw big, loopy hooks.

I think Ronda goes toe-to-toe long enough to be a distraction and then has her way with Correia. She keeps saying she wants to drag it out but with all the trash Correia has talked, making her tap out would be the most humiliating defeat she could suffer. Maybe she won't tap and Ronda will dislocate something.
Link Posted: 8/1/2015 10:49:24 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Rhonda said she was gonna hurt this bitch!

She's gonna string it out and make a spectacle out of the skank.
View Quote

No, she won't. She'll take the quickest win she can find. She may try to make it hurt as much as possible, but she won't string it out, guaranteed.
Link Posted: 8/1/2015 10:53:59 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
She sounds like a moron.  A badass moron who would kick my old ass inside of 3.2 seconds.  

Saw her interviewed. She trash talks on purpose for the specific reason to piss her opponent off. People who fight emotionally are easier to beat so says Ronda.
Link Posted: 8/1/2015 10:57:17 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Multiple choice was not required for this poll.

That said, Ronda wins by armbar in the first round. That's pretty much all she's got.
View Quote

Not true, but it's all she's needed so far.

I relied on one choke through most of my fights. It was exceptionally effective and very sneaky. I hit it on guys who knew it was coming. That didn't mean I didn't have a bunch of other tools in the chest.
Link Posted: 8/1/2015 11:15:14 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

I want to see Rhonda fight Cristiane Justino aka Cris Cyborg I think that would be a good matchup.
View Quote

If they raise the weight limit to 145 it would be.

However, that will never happen because Dana White wants to protect Rousey and he will do pretty much anything (without being too obvious about it) he can legally do to make sure she remains champ for as long as possible.

Link Posted: 8/1/2015 11:20:09 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

I relied on one choke through most of my fights. It was exceptionally effective and very sneaky. I hit it on guys who knew it was coming. That didn't mean I didn't have a bunch of other tools in the chest.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

That said, Ronda wins by armbar in the first round. That's pretty much all she's got.

I didn't say that it was a bad thing. She's apparently very, very, very good at trapping people up.

But when all but a few of her fights end the exact same way, it does make her seem like a one trick pony. Even if that trick is a damn effective one.
Link Posted: 8/1/2015 11:40:28 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

Saw her interviewed. She trash talks on purpose for the specific reason to piss her opponent off increase pay per view buys and make more money. People who fight emotionally are easier to beat so says Ronda.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Saw her interviewed. She trash talks on purpose for the specific reason to piss her opponent off increase pay per view buys and make more money. People who fight emotionally are easier to beat so says Ronda.

FIFY
Link Posted: 8/1/2015 11:50:23 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
I'm not a delusional Ronda fan, but they haven't found a woman on this Earth yet that can beat her.

She has to fight, and it isn't her fault or the UFC's that there is currently no woman contender worth the sweat off Ronda's ass in the world.

So, Ronda destroys this chick in Brazil, her home country. No doubt.

She's going to get older before a even semi-worthy opponent shows up.

I hope she and her team doesn't buy in to the fighting men thing. A middling featherweight would destroy her. Just a science fact. No indictment on her or her talents.
View Quote

Agree with all of this.

She's simply the first great female fighter.  She raised the bar.  This has happened many times in various men's weight classes, and it's always the same story: It takes a certain amount of time for the rest of the training to catch up to that level before a real challenger is developed, and often by that time the age of the pioneer is as much a factor as anything else.

It's only magnified in Ronda's case because there are comparatively few women fighters.

And I'd honestly like to see her get pounded by an elite female striker.  Problem is they just don't exist yet.  Maybe never will.
Link Posted: 8/1/2015 3:20:44 PM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:

I could motivate the hell out of both fighters by having a stipulation that the loser has to fuck me.
View Quote

I would be concerned about getting dickbarred.

That could hurt.

Link Posted: 8/1/2015 3:29:36 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

View Quote

LOL.

She's got a lot. Armbar is her signature. She can win however she wants, she is showing that by winning one way over and over again.
Link Posted: 8/1/2015 3:31:20 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
I hope she and her team doesn't buy in to the fighting men thing. A middling featherweight would destroy her. Just a science fact. No indictment on her or her talents.
View Quote

Both her and her mother have said men and women shouldn't fight in the ring.
Link Posted: 8/1/2015 3:32:29 PM EDT
[#34]
Dont have access to cable tonite - gotta work.

Does anybody have a link where this can be watched online?

Legally, of course.
Link Posted: 8/1/2015 3:33:19 PM EDT
[#35]
I hope Ronda beats her ass for the suicide crack she made the other day.  That shit isn't cool given Ronda's family history and the hardship they went through when she was a child.

Link Posted: 8/1/2015 3:34:46 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
Anyone think Bethe is attractive?
View Quote

Me
Link Posted: 8/1/2015 3:37:13 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

With what?  Don't make us guess.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I could motivate the hell out of both fighters by having a stipulation that the loser has to fuck me.

With what?  Don't make us guess.

Link Posted: 8/1/2015 3:37:29 PM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:

It's amazing she fights that hard yet still retains her delicate facial features.   The other girl looks like she's been punched in the face by a professional a few times.
View Quote

She doesn't get punched that much / often.

Her opponents seem to be too busy protecting their arms to throw many punches.

Link Posted: 8/1/2015 3:46:34 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
[
I didn't say that it was a bad thing. She's apparently very, very, very good at trapping people up.

But when all but a few of her fights end the exact same way, it does make her seem like a one trick pony. Even if that trick is a damn effective one.
View Quote

Not one trick at all. She's a very well rounded grappler and her MT is not bad, either.

Her Judo background, combined with her training in BJJ no-gi make her a very advanced and well rounded grappler. No doubt her best submission is armbar, but she is likely skilled in a wide range of submissions. Simply getting into position for armbar on a skilled opponent requires skills that mean you are not really a "one trick poney".

In one of the Gracie Breakdown's on Youtube they showed how she didn't go for G-n-P when she could have gotten a win that way if she wanted, but instead went for an armbar setup.
Link Posted: 8/1/2015 3:53:29 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
It's amazing she fights that hard yet still retains her delicate facial features.   The other girl looks like she's been punched in the face by a professional a few times.

Grapplers have a tendency to put their opponents on the ground without getting hit first. She has an edge in that her Judo gives her very advanced takedown skills for women's MMA, and she has enhanced that with wrestling/no GI skills.

If a girl is trying to punch or kick her, that girl must be very careful to not open herslf up to a takedown. Not easy. Add to that she has MT skills, so you also have to worry about her striking. Landing striks on her presents a complicated problem.
Link Posted: 8/1/2015 3:55:24 PM EDT
[#41]
2 ugly chicks.....who cares.
Link Posted: 8/1/2015 4:19:06 PM EDT
[#42]
Countdown to UFC 190.

Link Posted: 8/1/2015 4:21:26 PM EDT
[#43]
Kick her fucking teeth in, Ronda!
Link Posted: 8/1/2015 4:23:28 PM EDT
[#44]

Quoted:

2 ugly chicks.....who cares.
View Quote

Link Posted: 8/1/2015 7:45:35 PM EDT
[#45]
Jesus, they're really pushing the kill yourself drama pretty hard.

Effing get over it.
Link Posted: 8/1/2015 7:50:31 PM EDT
[#46]

Quoted:
Agree with all of this.

She's simply the first great female fighter.  She raised the bar.  This has happened many times in various men's weight classes, and it's always the same story: It takes a certain amount of time for the rest of the training to catch up to that level before a real challenger is developed, and often by that time the age of the pioneer is as much a factor as anything else.

It's only magnified in Ronda's case because there are comparatively few women fighters.

And I'd honestly like to see her get pounded by an elite female striker.  Problem is they just don't exist yet.  Maybe never will.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

I'm not a delusional Ronda fan, but they haven't found a woman on this Earth yet that can beat her.

She has to fight, and it isn't her fault or the UFC's that there is currently no woman contender worth the sweat off Ronda's ass in the world.

So, Ronda destroys this chick in Brazil, her home country. No doubt.

She's going to get older before a even semi-worthy opponent shows up.

Agree with all of this.

What about Holly Holm? Rousey has said she would love to fight her.

Link Posted: 8/1/2015 7:52:01 PM EDT
[#47]
Is it a PPV fight?
Link Posted: 8/1/2015 7:53:59 PM EDT
[#48]

Quoted:
No, she won't. She'll take the quickest win she can find. She may try to make it hurt as much as possible, but she won't string it out, guaranteed.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Rhonda said she was gonna hurt this bitch!

She's gonna string it out and make a spectacle out of the skank.

Yeah.

Her Mom had a heart to heart with her and talked her out it.

I agree with her though.

Get it done!

One misplaced foot on the mat or a finger in the wrong place can unbalance things and change the whole fight.

Link Posted: 8/1/2015 7:54:17 PM EDT
[#49]

Quoted:

Is it a PPV fight?
View Quote
yep. about what time will the fight happen?

Link Posted: 8/1/2015 8:02:00 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Is it a PPV fight?

Prelims are free on Fox Sports 1 starting now.  PPV 7pm/10pm Pst/Est.
Page / 9
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top