Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 4
Link Posted: 7/31/2015 3:59:43 PM EDT
[#1]
As long as Multi-Billionaires like Steve Jobs waste away and Die, I would say it's a long way from around the corner.
Link Posted: 7/31/2015 4:01:01 PM EDT
[#2]
As someone who was diagnosed with Chronic Myelogenous Leukemia back in 1998 and given 3 years to live if a matching bone marrow donor couldn't be found, the cancer drug Gleevec developed by Novartis has kept me healthy and happy for the last 14 years.  It's much easier to tolerate than the Interferon that I was originally treated with, and the fact that I was able to avoid having to go thru a bone marrow transplant with a poorly matched donor quite probably saved my life.
According to the many oncologists I've seen over the years I should have a fairly normal lifespan with a high quality of life while taking a maintenance level dosage of Gleevec.  
Cancer won't be cured overnight, but I'm living proof that great strides are being made.  
Link Posted: 7/31/2015 4:04:08 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
My dad six months ago was in the ER where we found he had stage 3 multiple myeloma, 90% of his bone marrow was cancer cells, with tumors on the base of his skull, down his spine, and on his ribs.  After chemotherapy, radiation, stem cell transplant, dozens of different medications, and hundreds of thousands in dr bills, he is alive and well and cancer free.  Most of the chemo medications were not even FDA approved 10 years ago.  I don't know how you define "cure" but my dad should be here for many more years, and we'd probably be burying him by now without the treatment.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
My dad six months ago was in the ER where we found he had stage 3 multiple myeloma, 90% of his bone marrow was cancer cells, with tumors on the base of his skull, down his spine, and on his ribs.  After chemotherapy, radiation, stem cell transplant, dozens of different medications, and hundreds of thousands in dr bills, he is alive and well and cancer free.  Most of the chemo medications were not even FDA approved 10 years ago.  I don't know how you define "cure" but my dad should be here for many more years, and we'd probably be burying him by now without the treatment.

Quoted:
As someone who was diagnosed with Chronic Myelogenous Leukemia back in 1998 and given 3 years to live if a matching bone marrow donor couldn't be found, the cancer drug Gleevec developed by Novartis has kept me healthy and happy for the last 14 years.  It's much easier to tolerate than the Interferon that I was originally treated with, and the fact that I was able to avoid having to go thru a bone marrow transplant with a poorly matched donor quite probably saved my life.
According to the many oncologists I've seen over the years I should have a fairly normal lifespan with a high quality of life while taking a maintenance level dosage of Gleevec.  
Cancer won't be cured overnight, but I'm living proof that great strides are being made.  

Link Posted: 7/31/2015 5:24:30 PM EDT
[#4]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

http://i.imgur.com/kctOqJQ.gif

I'll drink / tip a glass to that !

Great stories and thanks for sharing
Link Posted: 7/31/2015 6:26:49 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Immunology is one of the things showing great promise.  Kick starting your own immune system to fight the cancer.  In most folks, your immune system is simply overwhelmed or cannot identify the cancer to attack it.  Researchers right now are attacking both problems, by supercharging patients immune systems via drugs or by growing massive amounts of patients' own white blood cells, and doing genetic testing to tailor your own white cells to identify specific markers in cancer cells.

These things are working today...plenty of trials at NIH and elsewhere. But they don't always work for every patient, so they are trying to find out why so they can enhance response rates.  There are people out there right now who have been cured of a few types of cancer using these treatments already.  It's one of the next huge breakthroughs.
View Quote

One of the hopeful technologies that is advancing through a clinical stage III trail with FDA fast track designation (SUNRISE trial, 20 months into it) is a "PS targeting (PS=phosphatidylserine)" therapeutic called Bavituximab.  PS normally lives on the inside of healthy cells but so happens to flip to the outside of the cell when the cell is dying and needing to be recycled.  

Cancerous cells also express PS on the outside of the cells which helps hide it from immune system because PS occurs naturally which prevents an immune system response to occur.  Bavituximab bonds to PS and (to be brief) allows your immune system to recognize the cancerous cell as one that needs to be destroyed.  

Bavi in combination with the new immunotherapies that have recently been approved by the FDA (PD-1 & CTLA-4 therapies (Opdivo and Yervoy respectively)) is looking very promising for turning non-responders into responders and improving efficacy of said therapies to destroy cancer.  It's looking as if this PS targeting therapeutic could senergize or combine with many other immunotherapies for many different cancers.  Think of it as a amplifier for other immunotherapies that also reduces their side effect ta boot.

I agree that Immunotherapy is looking to be the next cutting edge battle front in the war on cancer, exciting time ahead for patients.
Link Posted: 7/31/2015 6:39:54 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

As long as Multi-Billionaires like Steve Jobs waste away and Die, I would say it's a long way from around the corner.
View Quote
Steve Jobs killed himself with his ego. He sought zero true medical treatment for years, attempting to cure his cancer with meditation, fasting, and other bullshit. Then when he realized he was about to die he panicked and sought real medicine, even having his individual genome sequenced for a better treatment. Too late bub.

Link Posted: 7/31/2015 7:45:35 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Free radicals.

In a nutshell, molecules have electrons stolen from them causing damage.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

how exactly does oxidative damage occur?

Free radicals.

Metabolitabilism in the cell is an oxidative process.  The oxygen is molecular, O2.  In oxidation, that molecular bond is broken, then free radical oxygen arises.  Peroxide and super oxides form, the body has enzymes to break these down which is why blood foams hydrogen peroxide.  But there still can be damage.

Viri infect the cell nucleus and modify the replication of genetic material, essentially hitchhiker parasites that need replicating cells to replicate, this causes gene damage.

Same with radiation, although in skin, the melanocytes which cause tanning make melanin which itself is an oxidized form of amino acid...and the formation leads to free radical...
Link Posted: 7/31/2015 8:18:40 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Metabolitabilism in the cell is an oxidative process.  The oxygen is molecular, O2.  In oxidation, that molecular bond is broken, then free radical oxygen arises.  Peroxide and super oxides form, the body has enzymes to break these down which is why blood foams hydrogen peroxide.  But there still can be damage.  

Viri infect the cell nucleus and modify the replication of genetic material, essentially hitchhiker parasites that need replicating cells to replicate, this causes gene damage.

Same with radiation, although in skin, the melanocytes which cause tanning make melanin which itself is an oxidized form of amino acid...and the formation leads to free radical...
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

how exactly does oxidative damage occur?

Free radicals.

I see. Makes more sense now.
Link Posted: 7/31/2015 8:21:02 PM EDT
[#9]
Which one specifically?
Link Posted: 7/31/2015 8:22:54 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

I wonder how many people died of cancer before we discovered it.

Would be an interesting "study" to dig up some people from hundreds and thousands of years ago and see if they died from cancers.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Every now and then you hear scientist coming close but nothing concrete.

Cures don't make money.

The real answer is in prevention, mostly through diet.

Call me a nut, but a lifetime of filling your body with overly processed, chemical filled crap is one of the biggest causes of cancer.

I wonder how many people died of cancer before we discovered it.

Would be an interesting "study" to dig up some people from hundreds and thousands of years ago and see if they died from cancers.

Not as many actually. Mostly because people didn't live long enough for the old age cancers to come into play.
Link Posted: 7/31/2015 8:23:59 PM EDT
[#11]
breast cancer is effectively cured now.
Link Posted: 7/31/2015 8:32:43 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

Not necessarily that, but there is a Dr. at the USF that has shown how Diet and Hyper Baric therapy along with Chemo can knock some nasty tumors out.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Cures don't make money.

Call me a nut, but a lifetime of filling your body with overly processed, chemical filled crap is one of the biggest causes of cancer.

Not necessarily that, but there is a Dr. at the USF that has shown how Diet and Hyper Baric therapy along with Chemo can knock some nasty tumors out.

Ya, I take my wife there regularly....she does not qualify for any of those fancy treatments since she is 'only' stage 3a...........first time we went, she observed all of the doctors and all of the patients and all of the equipment - she stated "Wow, there is a lot of money in treating cancer - not too much in curing it". I had no words........
Link Posted: 7/31/2015 8:33:48 PM EDT
[#13]
I work at a cycloton that produces FDG for PET scans and it is getting better but still a lot of restance is from old school MD assholes, time will cure that.
Link Posted: 7/31/2015 8:39:53 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

Yep.  And even IF some pharma company had a magic pill that cured all types of cancer today, tack on 20+ years before the fucking FDA would let it be used.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
FTPNI

Yep.  And even IF some pharma company had a magic pill that cured all types of cancer today, tack on 20+ years before the fucking FDA would let it be used.

Passport, plane ticket.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 7/31/2015 8:49:55 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

Ya, I take my wife there regularly....she does not qualify for any of those fancy treatments since she is 'only' stage 3a...........first time we went, she observed all of the doctors and all of the patients and all of the equipment - she stated "Wow, there is a lot of money in treating cancer - not too much in curing it". I had no words........
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Cures don't make money.

To USF?
Link Posted: 7/31/2015 9:10:32 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

To USF?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Cures don't make money.

To USF?

Yup - her last work up was June 1 - due again September 1....brain scan, PET scan, blood panel, etc.....That's where we met. Funny huh? Alma Mata and all - the campus has changed a bunch since the 80's.
Link Posted: 7/31/2015 9:18:04 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

I work at a cycloton that produces FDG for PET scans and it is getting better but still a lot of restance is from old school MD assholes, time will cure that.
View Quote
For the lay persons here, a cyclotron produces radioactive elements.  FDG is a type of glucose that has fluorine 18 hitching along.  In the body, glucose is a primary energy source, especially for brain cells.  So the FDG concentrates in high respiring cells.

Now, F18 and the PET scan...Positrons are the anti particle compliment to electrons.  Antimatter and matter destroy each other so the posi meets an electron and mass is annihilated, forming two gamma rays which zing off in opposite vectors.  Positron Emission Tomography uses an array of gamma cameras that look for emission of gamma in the time domain so the location of the emission can be discovered.

Now, radiation?  Slight and worth the risk.  F18 is a very short half life isotope so it doesn't stick around long...half life of 17 minutes or so.  Which is why cyclotrons are sited with PET machines.

Now F18 labeled monoclonal antibodies specific to tumor cell lines would be awesome coupled with a gamma knife or other non invasive method of denaturing neoplasms.
Link Posted: 7/31/2015 9:18:20 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

Yup - her last work up was June 1 - due again September 1....brain scan, PET scan, blood panel, etc.....That's where we met. Funny huh? Alma Mata and all - the campus has changed a bunch since the 80's.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
[quo]Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Every now and then you hear scientist coming close but nothing concrete. [/qu

Cures don't make money.

To USF?

Sorry to hear about your wife. Did they reccomend your wife going into ketogenisis along with treatment?
Link Posted: 7/31/2015 9:24:11 PM EDT
[#19]

Sorry to hear about your wife. Did they reccomend your wife going into ketogenisis along with treatment?

Thanks - Nope, they seem to be waiting to see if she will fight it as is or fall off the cliff and need more treatment.
Link Posted: 7/31/2015 9:36:35 PM EDT
[#20]
Not all cancers may be curable by now, but if you think that breast, prostate,  lung, and other common cancers don't have a cure then you are a fool.  Most cancers already are curable but it is not profittable to cure cancer.  It is more of a money maker to let it draw on and on.
Link Posted: 7/31/2015 9:37:10 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

Thanks - Nope, they seem to be waiting to see if she will fight it as is or fall off the cliff and need more treatment.
View Quote

I hope she responds well to the treatment.
Link Posted: 7/31/2015 9:40:20 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You and me both!
Link Posted: 7/31/2015 10:35:26 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
View Quote

http://video.pbs.org/program/story-cancer-emperor-all-maladies/
Link Posted: 8/1/2015 12:05:50 AM EDT
[#24]
Every bit as close as commercial fusion power becoming a reality.
Link Posted: 8/1/2015 4:14:45 AM EDT
[#25]
Link Posted: 8/1/2015 4:58:08 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Much money to be made in the cancer industry.
View Quote

+1
Link Posted: 8/1/2015 5:17:45 AM EDT
[#27]
As someone who fought against and against Melanoma skin cancer above my right eye and behind my right shoulder and my mother fought hard to win her battle against Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia aka ALL the children's disease. She was diagnosed with the cancer back in December of 2011 and received remission in late January of 2012. She didn't have to go through the BMT ''Bone Marrow Transplant'' she couldn't find a donor that matched her blood type so her Hematologist doctor and his team fought hard a long side with mom to help her stay in remission as of May of this year four months ago she is now Cancer free. She has to stay clean and she goes in every three months for blood draw and six months for BMB or ''Bone Marrow Biopsies'' if she stays clean for a long time she'll come back in a year for check up's.  

During her cancer treatments I remember she had HyberCVAV a very harsh powerful Chemotherapy drug via IV/Picline cathither for my mother and she had stay for the first round for 30 days for the Induction ''Introduce to Chemotherapy''.  For the powerful Chemotherapy it was 4 days and less powerful Chemotherapy 3 days at the Hospital then she got to go home if her blood levels were good enough.  When I didn't work I stayed at the Hospital with my mother when she went through Intense Chemotherapy rounds and helped her walk around the Hospital cause where we live one of the best Cancer Centers is a big Hospital we walked a lot like the Doctors told my mother to do to stay active while in treatment. I cried most of the time while I was there cause I didn't really know what was going to happen to my mother at the time cause the Leukemia is a very intense cancer and it killed her Immune system and so did Chemotherapy. For the Chemotherapy to kill the Leukemia it has to kill all the blood cells both good and the Leukemia and hopefully it kills the bad cells all of them.

Some people say Chemotherapy isn't invasive or intense? I say B/S how would they know? When I asked to have them say why they say that they never gave me a straight answer..I watched my mother go through Chemotherapy eight total rounds of this Invasive and Intense drug and it made my mother very sick/nauseated but they had medicine to help her with that called Zofran anti nausea for Cancer patients. Chemotherapy will make you really weak and not eat much cause you'll loose you taste buds for what you once like to eat.

No one know had she got the children's disease from Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia cause she was a Level three NICU nurse for 30+ years before she got sick with the disease. For the most part she was on the flight team traveling with the sick babies traveling through Hospital to Hospital transporting them for treatments or etc. She also asked to do private home nursing for very sick babies who couldn't stay in Hospitals due to whatever private matters were at the time and some of the families were very wealthy and wanted my mom there to take care of their child either at the home of the residence or at the Hospital. My mother got thank you letters from the CEO of the Hospitals where she worked and the Families as well of the baby she took care of.

I lost my uncle my dad's brother to Stage IV-B Lung cancer it killed him on the spot after two weeks of being diagnosed with it my dad lost his brother to Cancer. My uncle had any signs of the Cancer in his lungs never smoked in his life he was very healthy. My father's real father died at the age of 35 of Brain cancer my father was only 5 years old when his father died he never got to meet him much cause he worked all the time (my fathers dad). My father's mother died at age 54 of Cancer in the Uterus.

Fighting Cancer wondering if your going to beat Cancer or loosing your battle is a very hard/sad feeling not knowing what is going to happen to yourself and what your family is going to do after you die if your diagnosis is worse or you lost your battle from Cancer is a tough one. My family has Cancer diagnosis on both sides of our families. All, I can say to everyone who gets diagnosis with Cancer or currently fighting Cancer all I can say is I hope for the best and fight hard to win your battle.

If someone thinks they have it rough with a common cold or flu I say go to a Cancer Hospital in your area or next state area to see what a life reality check is. Those Patients battling Cancer don't know what their battle holds for them while they fight against their Cancer diagnosis of any kind.

Link Posted: 8/1/2015 5:57:18 AM EDT
[#28]
Some stone cold dumb people in here.
Link Posted: 8/1/2015 6:53:19 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Some stone cold dumb people in here.
View Quote

Yup. And I thought only the 9/11 troofers were batshit crazy. How wrong I was...
Link Posted: 8/1/2015 6:57:07 AM EDT
[#30]
In for the "they" won't cure it because "they" won't make as much money ignorant paranoia.
Link Posted: 8/1/2015 7:15:03 AM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:

Americans are living about 20 years longer and have MUCH better diagnostic tools.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Cures don't make money.

Where on natural news did you read this garbage?  

So what do you think causes it?

What's so different than 50 years ago?

Garbage in, garbage out.

Americans are living about 20 years longer and have MUCH better diagnostic tools.

That really isn't true.  If you take out infant mortality rates from the statistics, man has had the same life expectancy over the last couple thousand years.

Doctors and drug companies do not want you to know that however.
Link Posted: 8/1/2015 7:15:23 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
View Quote

Every now and then you run across someone who recognises that "cancer" encompasses hundreds of diseases, not often though.
Link Posted: 8/1/2015 7:17:07 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Much money to be made in the cancer industry.
View Quote

A cure you pay for once.
How many times can you pay for a treatment?
Link Posted: 8/1/2015 7:33:43 AM EDT
[#34]
We will probably never get a cure, not that one hasn't likely already been made, there isn't much money in the cure, but treatment, that's where all the cash is.
Link Posted: 8/1/2015 7:35:45 AM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:

We will probably never get a cure, not that one hasn't likely already been made, there isn't much money in the cure, but treatment, that's where all the cash is.
View Quote
Yup that's why they never cured polio... o wait.

Link Posted: 8/1/2015 7:44:06 AM EDT
[#36]
A company called Nortwest Biotherapuetics NWBO is having good success with making personalized vaccines against various cancers. They are teaching your own immune system to recognize and fight the cancer. It's been a dream to this since the early part of the 20th century and the latest immunotherapy technology is emerging to make this happen.
Link Posted: 8/1/2015 12:46:27 PM EDT
[#37]
I believe we probably found the cure a long time ago for many types of cancer, but there is a lot more money in treating cancer than in curing cancer.  So we never heard of it.
Link Posted: 8/1/2015 12:54:31 PM EDT
[#38]
It will never happen on a public scale, only the very wealthy will have a chance at obtaining it. There is too much money in keeping the sick under the omnipotent thumb of the gargantuan medical care system.
Link Posted: 8/1/2015 12:54:53 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
View Quote

"Cancer" is very far from being a single disease.
Some types have much higher 'cure' rates than others.
Link Posted: 8/1/2015 1:58:26 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

+1

Also, the body cures cancerous mutations in our DNA every day through repair, and our immune system kills small tumors before they become a problem.  Cancers can occur, in part, when the latter fails to happen.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

"Cancer" comprises about 50 separate entities with multiple causes for each.  There will be no single "cure" for cancer and we have made progress at curing or reducing the malignancy of several types and each type will be worked against.

+1

Also, the body cures cancerous mutations in our DNA every day through repair, and our immune system kills small tumors before they become a problem.  Cancers can occur, in part, when the latter fails to happen.

Actually for every cell type in the body there is an associated cancer. Then within those are different mutation variants so the number of cancer types is in the thousands. Each of those will respond differently to chemotherapy. To make matters worse any single tumor has many genetic variants each having a different response to therapy. This is why you can see an apparent complete remission of a solid tumor only to have a few resistant cell variants grow back in time. These are then found to be resistant to further therapy.

The big push in oncology research now is immunotherapy with drugs just now making it to the market.

I'm a medicinal chemist who has worked in oncology drug design & development for over 15 years and just had my first drug approved this year.
Link Posted: 8/1/2015 2:20:39 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
View Quote

There may be a cure in the works for you. There are combination treatments in development that use two drugs active against  BCR-Abl (Gleevec + experimental drug) that show complete cures in animal models. If the activity is replicated in the clinical trials you may be cured by a defined length of combination therapy.
Link Posted: 8/1/2015 3:32:39 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Cures don't make money.

Out of curiosity, do you know what pressures and what gases he uses in the chamber? ie: air at two atmospheres or O2 at ten amospheres?

I don't have cancer, just curious.

EAT: I found the study. Apparently, it's an Adkins type lo-carb diet with 2.5 ATM O2 for one hour, three times a week.

Interesting. It looks like you could pretty much replicate the treatment at home. It also has great results.

link
Link Posted: 8/1/2015 3:35:54 PM EDT
[#43]
A cure for cancer congress/potus/scotus may be a long way off.  Cancer congress/potus/scotus is winning......for now.
Link Posted: 8/1/2015 6:28:39 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

There may be a cure in the works for you. There are combination treatments in development that use two drugs active against  BCR-Abl (Gleevec + experimental drug) that show complete cures in animal models. If the activity is replicated in the clinical trials you may be cured by a defined length of combination therapy.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

It's great to have options.  
I've been on Gleevec (or its generic/made in India equivalent) since 2001 or so. Took forever (only within the last year and a half) for me to consistently show no signs of the cancer on a molecular level.  
I was finally able to drop my dosage from 800mg/day, which was tolerable but unpleasant, down to 400mg/day, a much more enjoyable dosage level.  Rarely any nausea or vomiting now, and muscle cramping is greatly reduced.  I still don't wake up raring to go in the morning but that is a small price to pay...
I'll keep an eye out for any clinical trials coming up...unfortunately I frequently fall outside the parameters most trials are looking for in their studies.
All in all, I'm an extremely lucky guy.  If I had been diagnosed with any other type of leukemia other than CML back in 1998, and with no matching donor available, there is a very good chance I wouldn't be alive today.  
All that research directed at identifying and treating the Philadelphia chromosome led to some incredible advances in cancer treatment.

And to everyone in this thread inferring that their is some great wide reaching conspiracy by big pharma and doctors to deny cancer cures to everyday individuals...go fuck your paranoid and pathetic selves.  
Idiots.  
Link Posted: 8/1/2015 6:39:39 PM EDT
[#45]
Nowhere near.  I'm not much of a conspiracy theorist but coming up with a cure would do to oncology and the related industries would be akin to what a one page flat tax law would do to the IRS and the tax preparer industry.

Link Posted: 8/1/2015 6:49:23 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
View Quote

You do realize that this is like asking "how close are we to solving bad things", right?    That's not a very meaningful question.

What type of cancer?
Link Posted: 8/1/2015 6:50:39 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

That really isn't true.  If you take out infant mortality rates from the statistics, man has had the same life expectancy over the last couple thousand years.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
[qu]Quoted:
Quoted:
Every now and then you hear scientist coming close but nothing concrete. [/qu

Cures don't make money.

Where on natural news did you read this garbage?  

So what do you think causes it?
What's so different than 50 years ago?
Garbage in, garbage out.

Yeah, no.
Where's your stats?
Link Posted: 8/1/2015 6:51:56 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
Probably not in our lifetime. Should there be a cure? Why interfere with nature culling the herd? Because feelings?

There will always be diseases. Everybody dies. Nothing to get worked up over.
View Quote

Ah, GD and the tough guys, gotta love it.

I'd LOVE to see you, and hear what you say if your kid, or wife, family, friends, co-workers, etc. were in agony and rotting away from cancer. I'd love to see your tough guy attitude at that point when you'd be balling and begging for a cure or miracle to spare a loved one.

What a fucking crock of shit. What a fucking clown.
Link Posted: 8/1/2015 6:53:06 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

Out of curiosity, do you know what pressures and what gases he uses in the chamber? ie: air at two atmospheres or O2 at ten amospheres?

EAT: I found the study. Apparently, it's an Adkins type lo-carb diet with 2.5 ATM O2 for one hour, three times a week.

Interesting. It looks like you could pretty much replicate the treatment at home. It also has great results.

link
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Cures don't make money.

link

Yeah it works really well along side chemo, not sure why docs don't use it along the chemo.
Link Posted: 8/1/2015 7:03:49 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

Yeah, no.
Where's your stats?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yeah, no.
Where's your stats?

God this thread just gets more and more enjoyable.
Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top