Site Notices
Page / 9
Link Posted: 7/30/2015 4:29:52 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 7/30/2015 4:31:59 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Choice.  The choice was taken from the woman when her fetus was killed with out her consent.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
[b]Quoted:[/b
Not even the same argument and you are being REAAAALLLY fucking stupid by trying to equate the

Whoa, whoa.  We're not talking about a fertilized egg.  We're talking about a fully-formed baby.

If you do not believe that abortion is murder, what criteria do you use to determine when a lump of flesh becomes human?  If you cannot give me specific, scientifically-based criteria, then we can probably assume that the "lump of flesh" is just as human outside the womb as inside, and that you are in fact a supporter of infanticide.

All bullshitting aside, even if it came out that it was scientifically proven to be a life from the moment the sperm entered the egg, I still wouldn't care.  We consider our "birthday" to be the day that we came into this world, not our "conception day".

Then why is it considered murder of two lives, in some jurisdictions, when a pregnant woman is murdered?

Choice.  The choice was taken from the woman when her fetus was killed with out her consent.

But the law states it is still a life before it is born. Correct?
Link Posted: 7/30/2015 4:32:57 PM EDT
[#3]
What the video producers need to do is to name the fetus's, cute names, Cecil is taken, but there has got to be a book of names they can use.  

Then get Sarah McLaughin to do one of those SPCA type videos that go on for like 3 lifetimes with nothing but little fetus faces staring at you on the tv screen.
Link Posted: 7/30/2015 4:34:10 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
[b]Quoted:[/b
Not even the same argument and you are being REAAAALLLY fucking stupid by trying to equate the

Whoa, whoa.  We're not talking about a fertilized egg.  We're talking about a fully-formed baby.

If you do not believe that abortion is murder, what criteria do you use to determine when a lump of flesh becomes human?  If you cannot give me specific, scientifically-based criteria, then we can probably assume that the "lump of flesh" is just as human outside the womb as inside, and that you are in fact a supporter of infanticide.

All bullshitting aside, even if it came out that it was scientifically proven to be a life from the moment the sperm entered the egg, I still wouldn't care.  We consider our "birthday" to be the day that we came into this world, not our "conception day".

Then why is it considered murder of two lives, in some jurisdictions, when a pregnant woman is murdered?

As with all laws, it is dependent on the circumstance.  When a pregnant woman is harmed in an assault of some sort, and the fetus dies, that is one case, When the woman chooses to have an abortion, that is another case.
Link Posted: 7/30/2015 4:35:28 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
[span style='font-weight: bold;']Quoted:[/b

What if she was on her way to get an abortion? Should the killers only be charged with one count of murder and also be able to bill the victims estate for services rendered?

Something is what it is, even though I know our society is having some kind of identity crisis these days where we think we can just redefine things at will. An orange is an orange, an apple is an apple, a 30 round magazine is not a machinegun, a man is not a woman if you chop his dick off and bolt on a fine set of silicon and a fetus is a live human.

Link Posted: 7/30/2015 4:37:56 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

What if she was on her way to get an abortion? Should the killers only be charged with one count of murder and also be able to bill the victims estate for services rendered?

Something is what it is, even though I know our society is having some kind of identity crisis these days where we think we can just redefine things at will. An orange is an orange, an apple is an apple, a 30 round magazine is not a machinegun, a man is not a woman if you chop his dick off and bolt on a fine set of silicon and a fetus[b] is a live human.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:[/b

Something is what it is, even though I know our society is having some kind of identity crisis these days where we think we can just redefine things at will. An orange is an orange, an apple is an apple, a 30 round magazine is not a machinegun, a man is not a woman if you chop his dick off and bolt on a fine set of silicon and a fetus[b] is a live human.

Did she choose the time and place for the procedure?  Did she consent to having a knife stuck in her belly, or a gun fired into her belly?  If so?  I don't know, I am pretty sure the state would want to have some sort of control over that kind of procedure, don't you think so?
Link Posted: 7/30/2015 4:47:08 PM EDT
[#7]
Sure they could likely charge her murderers with an unlicensed abortion I suppose, that probably comes with a hefty fine, but the CHOICE had already been made. Since the choice had been made and the fetus had made the transition from unborn son or daughter to a clump of cells, no double murder charges should apply.
Link Posted: 7/30/2015 4:49:47 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Sure they could likely charge her murderers with an unlicensed abortion I suppose, that probably comes with a hefty fine, but the CHOICE had already been made. Since the choice had been made the fetus had made the transition from unborn son or daughter to a clump of cells, so no double murder charges should apply.
View Quote

Consent.  She has not chosen or given consent for your unlicensed abortionist (AKA, knife wielding lunatic) to perform that medical procedure on her.  She has given her consent to her doctor.  

She has decided to have sex with her husband, but the guy next door rapes her, that ought to be good to go, right?  She was going to have sex anyway.
Link Posted: 7/30/2015 4:54:46 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 7/30/2015 5:02:27 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

What if she yells out "Kill the baby not me!" then is it just the unlicensed abortion?

A women's consent now transforms a person into not a person or vice versa I guess.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Consent.  She has not chosen or given consent for your unlicensed abortionist (AKA, knife wielding lunatic) to perform that medical procedure on her.  She has given her consent to her doctor.  

What if she yells out "Kill the baby not me!" then is it just the unlicensed abortion?

A women's consent now transforms a person into not a person or vice versa I guess.

Under the law?  It does.  Your surprised about this?  Seriously?   Do you consider a 30 round magazine, high capacity?
Link Posted: 7/30/2015 5:19:54 PM EDT
[#11]

The last 2 minutes or so in that video are absolutely sick.
Link Posted: 7/30/2015 5:27:41 PM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 7/30/2015 5:28:12 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
You can't stop the signal.
View Quote

Link Posted: 7/30/2015 5:39:25 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

All I have to say is 1st Amendment.

View Quote

This.  Yet again the court has overstepped it's bounds.

And fuqem anyway.  Ain't like the court is going to do anything.

IRS, Benghazi, F&F, hundreds of FOI requests violations.  The courts have

abdicated their authority by never holding anyone accountable.

And the media game of releasing tidbits needs to stop.  Do the story, put it all out at once.

Link Posted: 7/30/2015 5:41:34 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Don't worry, they would find you or I accountable.  Really fucking accountable.
Link Posted: 7/30/2015 5:49:04 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
What the video producers need to do is to name the fetus's, cute names, Cecil is taken, but there has got to be a book of names they can use.  

Then get Sarah McLaughin to do one of those SPCA type videos that go on for like 3 lifetimes with nothing but little fetus faces staring at you on the tv screen.
View Quote

Honestly that's a pretty good idea.  The left has gone to the point of dehumanizing a fetus, it's time to humanize them again.  Give them names and stories.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 7/30/2015 5:51:12 PM EDT
[#17]
Temporary injunction until their August court date. That's all this was.
Link Posted: 7/30/2015 6:07:10 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

Honestly that's a pretty good idea.  The left has gone to the point of dehumanizing a fetus, it's time to humanize them again.  Give them names and stories.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

No shame in doing what works.   Ponting fingers and calling people baby murderers sound nice to the base, but doesn't sway who you have to sway.
Link Posted: 7/30/2015 6:43:46 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Why anyone gives a shit about this is beyond me. The aborted fetus was never a sentient being, and if they can get some more money to provide std testing, birth control and contraception, who cares?  Abortion only makes up 3% (literally) of what planned parenthood does.
View Quote

Link Posted: 7/30/2015 7:03:24 PM EDT
[#20]
Release the video in America. It's just a short drive east of that shit hole.

Link Posted: 7/30/2015 7:20:23 PM EDT
[#21]
Imagine these videos were of gun shop owners negotiating how they could avoid federal firearms laws by using a technicality.  Liberals would be going nuts.
Link Posted: 7/30/2015 7:28:07 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Imagine these videos were of gun shop owners negotiating how they could avoid federal firearms laws by using a technicality.  Liberals would be going nuts.
View Quote

And the BATF would've already made arrests and shot somebody's dog if a gun store owner said something like "don't do it in an anti-state or we'll get caught
Link Posted: 7/30/2015 9:11:25 PM EDT
[#23]
WOW.. If that's not some damning evidence I don't know what is! And they claim to be sitting on more!
Gonna be some fancy footwork goin on in the blissful land of liberalism this weekend..
That vid almost made me puke.. the last few minutes are extremely graphic but I'm glad it's out.
Download it & repost it before it's wiped out. Repeat as necessary..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GWQuZMvcFA8
Link Posted: 7/30/2015 9:13:47 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
There is such a solution written into the Constitution.
The House of Representatives can with a simple majority vote remove a federal judge. The balance of power, POTUS appoints, Senate(the States) advises and consents, and the House(the people) can simply remove if there is abuse of power.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
The reason Conservatives will never win, is because they follow the law.

I'd like to see the Concervatives enact some "common sense" solutions to this liberal judicial activism.  

http://maggiesfarm.anotherdotcom.com/uploads/tar_feathers.jpg
There is such a solution written into the Constitution.
The House of Representatives can with a simple majority vote remove a federal judge. The balance of power, POTUS appoints, Senate(the States) advises and consents, and the House(the people) can simply remove if there is abuse of power.

House impeaches, senate tries and removes.
Link Posted: 7/30/2015 9:24:25 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

View Quote

So I have this novel that I want published, it contains no secret, or top secret,or topsecret SCI, but I cant publish it because it will hurt someone's cause...
Link Posted: 7/30/2015 9:29:41 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Two-party consent laws are a violation of the First Amendment in my opinion.  They are routinely used against journalists and others who seek to uncover dirt against the government.  They were also used to threaten the girl who recorded Monica Lewinsky's admissions about Billy's BJ.  As such, they are an infringement upon the freedom of the press, freedom of expression (when publishing the recording) and the right to petition the government to redress grievances (when dealing with public corruption).  Of course, Lord only knows if the Court will enforce rights that are actually written into the damned thing.  
View Quote

I disagree strongly. If I have a reasonable expectation that a conversation is private, no one should record it without my consent.
Link Posted: 7/30/2015 9:30:35 PM EDT
[#27]
Link Posted: 7/30/2015 9:35:19 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

No shame in doing what works.   Ponting fingers and calling people baby murderers sound nice to the base, but doesn't sway who you have to sway.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

So many conservaderps don't understand this.
Link Posted: 7/30/2015 9:36:48 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Not surprising that this is hidden from the masses.

Evil likes the dark of night.
View Quote

^^^^^^^^^
Well said... Time to turn the fucking highbeams on & watch the cockroaches scartter
Link Posted: 7/30/2015 9:37:11 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Why anyone gives a shit about this is beyond me. The aborted fetus was never a sentient being, and if they can get some more money to provide std testing, birth control and contraception, who cares?  Abortion only makes up 3% (literally) of what planned parenthood does.

http://i1370.photobucket.com/albums/ag250/brownj256/pphardchoice_zpsd08otm0a.jpg

To be fair, I dont think anyone who works at PP is sweating this decision.  It's akin to making a meme of a catholic Cardinal sweating over whether God is real.  To work in either of those institutions, you have to have already made up your mind.
Link Posted: 7/30/2015 9:38:19 PM EDT
[#31]
Link Posted: 7/30/2015 9:38:28 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

^^^^^^^^^
Well said... Time to turn the fucking highbeams on & watch the cockroaches scartter
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Not surprising that this is hidden from the masses.

Evil likes the dark of night.

^^^^^^^^^

how did the conversation turn from abortion to discussing your kitchen?
Link Posted: 7/30/2015 9:41:01 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

Calling folks conservaderps does?

Sweet.

After I murder a bunch of people and they call me a murderer I dont like it either, wish they would just try to sway me by calling me a pro-choice hero instead.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
[Ponting fingers and calling people baby murderers sound nice to the base, but doesn't sway who you have to sway.

So many conservaderps don't understand this.

Calling folks conservaderps does?

Sweet.

After I murder a bunch of people and they call me a murderer I dont like it either, wish they would just try to sway me by calling me a pro-choice hero instead.

Conservatives who partake in what I quoted are derps.
And your last point exemplifies exactly what the quoted post was getting at.
Link Posted: 7/30/2015 9:41:56 PM EDT
[#34]
Link Posted: 7/30/2015 9:43:37 PM EDT
[#35]
Link Posted: 7/31/2015 12:28:07 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
While I think the video is propagandist crap (not saying it's not real), but it's like PETA taking pictures of animal slaughter and using them out of context with people who don't understand the process fully.

They are devout in their beliefs and will stop at nothing, not even shock value, to turn people to their side of the argument.

Banning the video is only going to make it that more desirable to watch, and it's a 1A problem.

People have the right to sit on whatever side of that fence that they wish, or on top of it like I do.  But I just have other things to be outraged over right now.
View Quote

Propagandist crap? Really?

You mean when the big wigs of an organization that get 45% of it's funding from the taxpayers, is caught on tape making deals and confessing
to illegal acts, that's just propaganda?  Or when same big wig who I'm sure panders to *ahem* minorities is caught saying offensive racial things....... ?

These videos aren't 'shock' videos showing pieces and parts of dead infants.
Link Posted: 7/31/2015 12:35:14 PM EDT
[#37]
Under the terms of the order, the non-profit organization is banned from releasing video of a May lunch attended by three StemExpress officials, according to the Associated Press:
View Quote

A savvy strategist would have distributed the videos to enough friendly organizationsthat stopping the release would have been impossible.

Make it like "Whack-A-Mole" with a thousand moles.
Link Posted: 7/31/2015 12:46:09 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

Aaaaaaaaaand?  They also do a myriad of other things that are beneficial and abortions represent a minuscule percentage of the services they provide.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Why anyone gives a ---- about this is beyond me. The aborted fetus was never a sentient being, and if they can get some more money to provide std testing, birth control and contraception, who cares?  Abortion only makes up 3% (literally) of what planned parenthood does.
!!!!!   You just revealed your bias and ignorance in your post!  They are responsible for at least 1/3 of the total abortions (over 325,000+) performed each year in the US.

Aaaaaaaaaand?  They also do a myriad of other things that are beneficial and abortions represent a minuscule percentage of the services they provide.

Then you can privately fund them yourself.  

Link Posted: 7/31/2015 12:55:01 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

Wasn't that, in essence, Margaret Sanger's message?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Why not?

If they are barely functioning are they really human? What other than emotion makes us keep them alive, hurting society with their drain, they could benefit us all with their precious tissues.

Look at it logically, all mankind could benefit by the harvesting of defectives.

Wasn't that, in essence, Margaret Sanger's message?

I think her's was more about keeping the population of 'undesirable' races in check
Link Posted: 7/31/2015 12:57:19 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

Being used for medical research is the only hope some people ever have of benefiting society. Who are we to prevent them from helping their fellow man?

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

The majority of any group of people are barely literate morons. The Supreme Court exists to prevent the stupid masses from acting on impulse and emotion.

You know thats a good point.

Fully developed tissue would be more beneficial to society, if we stop acting on emotion we could go ahead and put those barely literate morons to use by harvesting their tissues.

Being used for medical research is the only hope some people ever have of benefiting society. Who are we to prevent them from helping their fellow man?

Yup.

From each according to his ability...........
Link Posted: 7/31/2015 1:00:19 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

I'm not doing any terminating. That is up to the doctors.  If it was obviously a life, do you think there would be thousands of doctors willing to "kill" it?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Logically you are correct, but it doesn't change the fact that I, and most people, don't think a fertilized egg is a life, whereas a stupid person is a life.

Ok.

So, you can terminate something you dont think is a life, therefore I should be able to terminate things I dont think is a life.

Who wants to invest in my Adult Harvesting business?

I'm not doing any terminating. That is up to the doctors.  If it was obviously a life, do you think there would be thousands of doctors willing to "kill" it?

Sure. Lots of money in the abortion biz
Link Posted: 7/31/2015 1:01:35 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
Planned Parenthood of the Rocky Mountains (PPRM) is a wealthy, multi-state Planned Parenthood affiliate that does over 10,000 abortions per year. PPRM has a contract to supply aborted fetal tissue to Colorado State University in Fort Collins.
View Quote

So which CO state legiscritter(s) will push for an investigation/audit of this program?
Link Posted: 7/31/2015 2:08:49 PM EDT
[#43]

Quoted:
I disagree strongly. If I have a reasonable expectation that a conversation is private, no one should record it without my consent.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Two-party consent laws are a violation of the First Amendment in my opinion.  They are routinely used against journalists and others who seek to uncover dirt against the government.  They were also used to threaten the girl who recorded Monica Lewinsky's admissions about Billy's BJ.  As such, they are an infringement upon the freedom of the press, freedom of expression (when publishing the recording) and the right to petition the government to redress grievances (when dealing with public corruption).  Of course, Lord only knows if the Court will enforce rights that are actually written into the damned thing.  

To be clear, I am advocating one-party consent like roughly 40 of the 50 states have.  If you think the person with whom you are having a conversation is untrustworthy, you need to take steps yourself.  I am not advocating wiretapping or recording in private areas when the person doing so is not part of the conversation.

Link Posted: 7/31/2015 2:12:21 PM EDT
[#44]
Link Posted: 7/31/2015 2:22:55 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

But this is journalism. News. It's not private in the sense that private parties are speaking about personal things. This is about policy for a non-profit accepting taxpayer money and then making a profit on body parts.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I would assume it's not that they are afraid or support it, it comes down to California law where you cannot record people on phone or camera without telling them you are recording them.

My last job in IT we revamped the company with VOIP phones. One of the options the new phones had was to record the conversation and send the recording to your email inbox. We were advised even though we explained to the company they were not allowed to record conversations to disable the function on the phones to prevent law suits coming against the company.

We disabled the function on the phones.

I'm pretty sure California is a one-party consent State.

California is an all-party consent state.

But this is journalism. News. It's not private in the sense that private parties are speaking about personal things. This is about policy for a non-profit accepting taxpayer money and then making a profit on body parts.

And then donating taxpayer money & baby part profit to the Democrat Party.
Link Posted: 7/31/2015 2:30:24 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
Why didn't they release all the videos at once?

Seems like making it one long video, putting it on the internet (where it never will go away), would be a pretty much game over expose.
View Quote

I was thinking about that the other night.  By slowly releasing one after another, PP has to be asking themselves "What have they got next?  Of all the atrocious shit we do, what do they have video of?"  Then they have to decide whether to try and get out in front of the public opinion by releasing their own, previously kept private, activities, spin them their way, etc, while risking getting caught in lies or worse, going overboard and letting more slip than the videos contain.

I think it's pretty smart, actually.
Link Posted: 7/31/2015 2:51:22 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

They could take it all the way to the Supreme Court. The one with the three angry lesbians, two other liberal judges and Roberts.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Moron judge

They could take it all the way to the Supreme Court. The one with the three angry lesbians, two other liberal judges and Roberts.

Alito is no liberal, neither is Thomas, but Kagan is the whore cunt that got partial birth abortions through congress by lying about it. She testified that the medical community had declared that PBA was "sometimes" necessary to save the live of the mother when in fact they had said "never". Had it not been for her the procedure itself would be against the law in this country.

Link Posted: 7/31/2015 4:12:34 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

Yup.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

The majority of any group of people are barely literate morons. The Supreme Court exists to prevent the stupid masses from acting on impulse and emotion.

You know thats a good point.

Fully developed tissue would be more beneficial to society, if we stop acting on emotion we could go ahead and put those barely literate morons to use by harvesting their tissues.

Yup.

Not that their ability could ever be determined before becoming bits and pieces in a fucking casserole dish.

Link Posted: 7/31/2015 4:36:58 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

As with all laws, it is dependent on the circumstance.  When a pregnant woman is harmed in an assault of some sort, and the fetus dies, that is one case, When the woman chooses to have an abortion, that is another case.
View Quote

So it's a life, before it wasn't a life (For it before you were against it kind of thing) Got it
Link Posted: 7/31/2015 4:42:11 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Tell that to the NSA
Page / 9
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top