User Panel

Page / 9
Link Posted: 7/30/2015 9:30:36 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 7/30/2015 9:32:28 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Gee.........perhaps because it's an innocent human being that was murdered with his/hers parts being sold for profit.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Why anyone gives a shit about this is beyond me. The aborted fetus was never a sentient being, and if they can get some more money to provide std testing, birth control and contraception, who cares?  Abortion only makes up 3% (literally) of what planned parenthood does.

Gee.........perhaps because it's an innocent human being that was murdered with his/hers parts being sold for profit.

Not a human. Not a living being. It's no more a living being than a sperm is.
Link Posted: 7/30/2015 9:33:09 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

That's not true.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

The majority of any group of people are barely literate morons. The Supreme Court exists to prevent the stupid masses from acting on impulse and emotion.

That's not true.

If you don't believe that then you are in the "majority" group I mentioned.
Link Posted: 7/30/2015 9:34:01 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

37%

Most of the other services are provided for free so....thanks for playing but swing and a miss.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Why anyone gives a shit about this is beyond me. The aborted fetus was never a sentient being, and if they can get some more money to provide std testing, birth control and contraception, who cares?  Abortion only makes up 3% (literally) of what planned parenthood does.

What % of PP income comes from abortions?

but thank you for the progressive talking points.

37%

Most of the other services are provided for free so....thanks for playing but swing and a miss.

Then why is Planned Parenthood so butthurt about it? Gag order? Thanks for playing. Pick up your consolation prize at the door.
Link Posted: 7/30/2015 9:34:41 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 7/30/2015 9:34:49 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

View Quote

You know, even though I TOTALLY disagree with you on your view of PP's carving up of body parts I had to..................

Smart ASS!!!!!!!!!!!!
Link Posted: 7/30/2015 9:34:50 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

You know thats a good point.

Fully developed tissue would be more beneficial to society, if we stop acting on emotion we could go ahead and put those barely literate morons to use by harvesting their tissues.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

The majority of any group of people are barely literate morons. The Supreme Court exists to prevent the stupid masses from acting on impulse and emotion.

Fully developed tissue would be more beneficial to society, if we stop acting on emotion we could go ahead and put those barely literate morons to use by harvesting their tissues.

Not even the same argument and you are being REAAAALLLY fucking stupid by trying to equate the two.
Link Posted: 7/30/2015 9:35:40 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

You must have failed middle school science class

Link Posted: 7/30/2015 9:35:43 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

That's not true.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

That's not true.

HeShe be elite statist. Vanguardian of utopian ideas.
Link Posted: 7/30/2015 9:36:01 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

That's not true.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

That's not true.

I am sure amongst his friends this is undoubtedly true.
Link Posted: 7/30/2015 9:37:01 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Not even the same argument and you are being REAAAALLLY fucking stupid by trying to equate the two.
View Quote

What do you think would sell more.............................

Baby body parts omelet or baby body parts hot dogs?
Link Posted: 7/30/2015 9:37:19 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

That's not true.

Link Posted: 7/30/2015 9:37:30 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

You sound emotionally invested in the subject matter....
Link Posted: 7/30/2015 9:37:41 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

He be elite statist. Vanguardian of utopian ideas.
View Quote

Link Posted: 7/30/2015 9:37:57 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

If someone isn't smart, wouldn't that make him a sub-human?

and what rights would those people have anyway?

Look at it this way.  with abortion we are killing a person whose abilities are unknown.

with late-late term abortion we are simply killing those who have demonstrated they lack any ability at all (except to vote democrat)
Link Posted: 7/30/2015 9:39:10 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Can you participate in a discussion without calling people "fucking stupid"?
Link Posted: 7/30/2015 9:39:53 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

View Quote

He is scolding us?

Link Posted: 7/30/2015 9:39:56 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

You know, even though I TOTALLY disagree with you on your view of PP's carving up of body parts I had to..................

Smart ASS!!!!!!!!!!!!
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Smart ASS!!!!!!!!!!!!

. See we can agree on something!  Honestly...I'm pro abortion, and I really don't care what PP does with the aborted fetuses, but calling it "murder" over and over to people who don't think it's a life will never change our minds. Just like me saying "it isn't a life" won't change yours.
Link Posted: 7/30/2015 9:40:36 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

He be elite statist. Vanguardian of utopian ideas.

I changed my mind.

I think 'he' is a 'she'. Maybe something in between. Who knows...
Link Posted: 7/30/2015 9:40:46 AM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 7/30/2015 9:41:21 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Not if they are being fucking stupid.
Link Posted: 7/30/2015 9:41:58 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

Why not?

If they are barely functioning are they really human? What other than emotion makes us keep them alive, hurting society with their drain, they could benefit us all with their precious tissues.

Look at it logically, all mankind could benefit by the harvesting of defectives.
View Quote

Wasn't that, in essence, Margaret Sanger's message?
Link Posted: 7/30/2015 9:42:11 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

He is scolding us?

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

He is scolding us?

I'm on the verge of calling him out as some sort of troll based on his low post count coupled with his alleged geographic location and join date. Scold should become familiar with COC.

Edit...........I see what you did there .
Link Posted: 7/30/2015 9:42:30 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Being used for medical research is the only hope some people ever have of benefiting society. Who are we to prevent them from helping their fellow man?

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 7/30/2015 9:43:29 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

Why not?

If they are barely functioning are they really human? What other than emotion makes us keep them alive, hurting society with their drain, they could benefit us all with their precious tissues.

Look at it logically, all mankind could benefit by the harvesting of defectives.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Why not?

Logically you are correct, but it doesn't change the fact that I, and most people, don't think a fertilized egg is a life, whereas a stupid person is a life.
Link Posted: 7/30/2015 9:43:41 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Why not?

and many, many others.
Link Posted: 7/30/2015 9:44:36 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

Logically you are correct, but it doesn't change the fact that I, and most people, don't think a fertilized egg is a life, whereas a stupid person is a life.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Why not?

demonstrably false.

If it was true, Roe v Wade would never have happened.

again.  abortion is so UNPOPULAR that the supreme court had to stop people from banning it.

Link Posted: 7/30/2015 9:45:20 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

I'm on the verge of calling him out as some sort of troll based on his low post count coupled with his alleged geographic location and join date. Scold should become familiar with COC.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

He is scolding us?

I can discuss rifles, hunting and fishing all day if you wish. Just because someone likes guns doesn't mean that suck-start the bible every morning and vote nothing but red.
Link Posted: 7/30/2015 9:46:48 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

Millions of Americans are fucking retarded. Are you one of them?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Millions of Americans give a shit. Literally.  Now you can leave this thread.  

Millions of Americans are fucking retarded. Are you one of them?

This is why we have the "Ignore" button.
Link Posted: 7/30/2015 9:47:25 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Why not?

argumentum ad populum . And is at complete odds with your most people are morons argument on the previous page. Emotional idiot.

Quoted:

Link Posted: 7/30/2015 9:47:46 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

I can discuss rifles, hunting and fishing all day if you wish. Just because someone likes guns doesn't mean that suck-start the bible every morning and vote nothing but red.
View Quote

You know I'd bet you are the sort of abortionist who would like his baby parts chili WITHOUT the beans.
Link Posted: 7/30/2015 9:48:38 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
demonstrably false.

again.  abortion is so UNPOPULAR that the supreme court had to stop people from banning it.

View Quote

Most people would argue that they are ok with abortions if the pregnancy is a result of rape/incest or whatever, but aren't for it as a form a birth control. Most people aren't for making all forms of abortion illegal.
Link Posted: 7/30/2015 9:49:46 AM EDT
[#33]
Link Posted: 7/30/2015 9:49:54 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Why didn't they release all the videos at once?

Seems like making it one long video, putting it on the internet (where it never will go away), would be a pretty much game over expose.
View Quote

Imagine the tl:dr crowd. Videos seem to at least an hour or more unedited. "Ain't nobody got time for that" would be the response I'd guess for 4 he majority of the net.

Link Posted: 7/30/2015 9:49:54 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

You know I'd bet you are the sort of abortionist who would like his baby parts chili WITHOUT the beans.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Duh... Chili doesn't have beans so of course that's how I take it.
Link Posted: 7/30/2015 9:50:23 AM EDT
[#36]
They're still going to release the videos, right?

Link Posted: 7/30/2015 9:51:38 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

Ok.

So, you can terminate something you dont think is a life, therefore I should be able to terminate things I dont think is a life.

Who wants to invest in my Adult Harvesting business?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Ok.

So, you can terminate something you dont think is a life, therefore I should be able to terminate things I dont think is a life.

I'm not doing any terminating. That is up to the doctors.  If it was obviously a life, do you think there would be thousands of doctors willing to "kill" it?
Link Posted: 7/30/2015 9:51:42 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

37%

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

What % of PP income comes from abortions?

but thank you for the progressive talking points.

37%

Their services are NOT free.  They are funded by taxpayer money, "profit-free income" from selling body parts, and donations.
Link Posted: 7/30/2015 9:53:55 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Why not?

Whoa, whoa.  We're not talking about a fertilized egg.  We're talking about a fully-formed baby.

If you do not believe that abortion is murder, what criteria do you use to determine when a lump of flesh becomes human?  If you cannot give me specific, scientifically-based criteria, then we can probably assume that the "lump of flesh" is just as human outside the womb as inside, and that you are in fact a supporter of infanticide.
Link Posted: 7/30/2015 9:54:14 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

Duh... Chili doesn't have beans so of course that's how I take it.
View Quote

See, I ain't as stupid as you thought.
Link Posted: 7/30/2015 9:55:11 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
They're still going to release the videos, right?

View Quote

I would guess they'll get out somehow despite the tyrannical judge.
Link Posted: 7/30/2015 9:55:16 AM EDT
[#42]
Link Posted: 7/30/2015 9:56:00 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

Most people would argue that they are ok with abortions if the pregnancy is a result of rape/incest or whatever, but aren't for it as a form a birth control. Most people aren't for making all forms of abortion illegal.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
demonstrably false.

so most people are against 99.9% of abortions.

so here you are wrong twice.

most people are, in fact, intelligent and they don't like murdering inconvenient children
Link Posted: 7/30/2015 9:56:57 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

Ok. Glad we agree!

So, you can terminate something you dont think is a life, therefore I should be able to terminate things I dont think are life.

View Quote

If I do.........am I safe from the Sanger scalpel?
Link Posted: 7/30/2015 9:57:03 AM EDT
[#45]
Link Posted: 7/30/2015 9:57:28 AM EDT
[#46]

Quoted:

Why didn't they release all the videos at once?

Seems like making it one long video, putting it on the internet (where it never will go away), would be a pretty much game over expose.
View Quote

because it's very easy to sweep under the rug. If you keep building momentum and pissing people off - it's hard to make go away by distraction.
Link Posted: 7/30/2015 9:58:30 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

How much is a sperms heart/liver worth? PP should harvest and sell those, people make alot more of them.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Not a living being. It's no more a living being than a sperm is.

How much is a sperms heart/liver worth? PP should harvest and sell those, people make alot more of them.

Hmm. Never saw this question answered and it seems to me it is a pretty good one.
Link Posted: 7/30/2015 9:59:49 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

It's worth noting that much of Europe has more restrictions on abortion than we do in the United States...and that we have single clinics here in the states which perform more abortions than entire developed nations in Europe.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
demonstrably false.

It's worth noting that much of Europe has more restrictions on abortion than we do in the United States...and that we have single clinics here in the states which perform more abortions than entire developed nations in Europe.

Well at least we have a 1A that California can ignore.
Link Posted: 7/30/2015 10:02:07 AM EDT
[#49]
[b]Quoted:[/b
Not even the same argument and you are being REAAAALLLY fucking stupid by trying to equate the

Whoa, whoa.  We're not talking about a fertilized egg.  We're talking about a fully-formed baby.

If you do not believe that abortion is murder, what criteria do you use to determine when a lump of flesh becomes human?  If you cannot give me specific, scientifically-based criteria, then we can probably assume that the "lump of flesh" is just as human outside the womb as inside, and that you are in fact a supporter of infanticide.
View Quote

All bullshitting aside, even if it came out that it was scientifically proven to be a life from the moment the sperm entered the egg, I still wouldn't care.  We consider our "birthday" to be the day that we came into this world, not our "conception day".
Link Posted: 7/30/2015 10:03:26 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

Hmm. Never saw this question answered and it seems to me it is a pretty good one.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Not a living being. It's no more a living being than a sperm is.

Pretty sure a sperm doesn't have a heart and/ or liver. It must enjoinder with an egg to initiate heart/ liver production...
Page / 9
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top