Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 9
Link Posted: 7/29/2015 11:27:30 PM EDT
[#1]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

The fact that a judge had to do this speaks volumes about what's on the video.
View Quote
The interviewed person is smugly laughing at black women for selling their children's parts for free. Used some very inappropriate language, and said at least the plantation slaves got room and board for the labors (then she laughs again-kind of a disturbed laugh). Really is outrageous.

Link Posted: 7/29/2015 11:27:38 PM EDT
[#2]
ACORN before ACORN was a thing.

Going to die the same way?

At some point people might want to wake up.
Link Posted: 7/29/2015 11:29:11 PM EDT
[#3]
I'm pretty sure they can successfully appeal this quickly. As said above,  no expectation of privacy in a public setting.
Link Posted: 7/29/2015 11:31:21 PM EDT
[#4]
Even California's Judicial System is contaminated.
Link Posted: 7/29/2015 11:46:24 PM EDT
[#5]

The Spice must Flow.
Link Posted: 7/29/2015 11:50:59 PM EDT
[#6]
Fuck that judge.  Put it on a web hosting site and pass the link.

Its time for the people to start opposing this proletariat scum.

The tree needs watering.
Link Posted: 7/30/2015 12:14:21 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
I would assume it's not that they are afraid or support it, it comes down to California law where you cannot record people on phone or camera without telling them you are recording them.

My last job in IT we revamped the company with VOIP phones. One of the options the new phones had was to record the conversation and send the recording to your email inbox. We were advised even though we explained to the company they were not allowed to record conversations to disable the function on the phones to prevent law suits coming against the company.

We disabled the function on the phones.
View Quote

My understanding is that they were in a restaurant, or some kind of public place, so might that not eliminate any reasonable expectation of privacy?
Link Posted: 7/30/2015 12:21:18 AM EDT
[#8]
You know, that "both parties need to be informed that the conversation is recorded" law was blatantly ignored for those Romney "47%" comments.
Link Posted: 7/30/2015 12:23:40 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Fuck that judge.  Put it on a web hosting site and pass the link.

Its time for the people to start opposing this proletariat scum.

The tree needs watering.
View Quote

I'm not sure if I can openly say what should be done to those who would enforce such an order.

"Just following orders." didn't fly for the Nazi's, and it shouldn't be accepted in this case, either.
Link Posted: 7/30/2015 12:24:11 AM EDT
[#10]
think about how damaging it must be........

and.....if they have 9 more videos!

Link Posted: 7/30/2015 12:51:37 AM EDT
[#11]
In a way the judge just increased the potential audience by a large percentage.  

Nothing like saying something is prohibited from being viewed to make more people want to view it.
Link Posted: 7/30/2015 1:04:50 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
In a way the judge just increased the potential audience by a large percentage.  

Nothing like saying something is prohibited from being viewed to make more people want to view it.
View Quote

... which is a good thing. I hope they start raising all the hell they can about being censored, and milk it as long as possible while releasing videos from other jurisdictions.
Link Posted: 7/30/2015 1:07:44 AM EDT
[#13]
They should have released them all at once.
Link Posted: 7/30/2015 1:17:20 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
I would assume it's not that they are afraid or support it, it comes down to California law where you cannot record people on phone or camera without telling them you are recording them.

My last job in IT we revamped the company with VOIP phones. One of the options the new phones had was to record the conversation and send the recording to your email inbox. We were advised even though we explained to the company they were not allowed to record conversations to disable the function on the phones to prevent law suits coming against the company.

View Quote

I'm pretty sure California is a one-party consent State.
Link Posted: 7/30/2015 1:40:07 AM EDT
[#15]
It seems they could be emailed to a friend who emailed to a friend who emailed to friends.....
Link Posted: 7/30/2015 1:41:57 AM EDT
[#16]
Just say that their computer was hacked and it was leaked to liveleak or youtube.
Link Posted: 7/30/2015 1:47:36 AM EDT
[#17]
Just say it was some hard drive computer problem thing, sorry we thought we were deleting it, don't know how it got out. Those excuses would work for the govt at least.
Link Posted: 7/30/2015 2:02:12 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

California is an all-party consent state.
Link Posted: 7/30/2015 2:08:14 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
The interviewed person is smugly laughing at black women for selling their children's parts for free. Used some very inappropriate language, and said at least the plantation slaves got room and board for the labors (then she laughs again-kind of a disturbed laugh). Really is outrageous.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

This needs to be released, laws be damned.
Link Posted: 7/30/2015 2:23:20 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

Moron judge
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
All I have to say is 1st Amendment.

Moron judge

No, judge with an agenda.
Link Posted: 7/30/2015 2:42:38 AM EDT
[#21]
Release it anyway and publicly tell that judge to go fuck himself.
Link Posted: 7/30/2015 2:58:42 AM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Youre kidding?

Im not sure why i responded to this.  Its too stupid
Link Posted: 7/30/2015 3:35:04 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Why didn't they release all the videos at once?

Seems like making it one long video, putting it on the internet (where it never will go away), would be a pretty much game over expose.
View Quote

Because with the exception of a certain Wal-Mart thread, sensationalist postings on the internet have a half live of about 2 days.

Rile up folks every week for a few months and maybe you will get the point across.
Link Posted: 7/30/2015 3:59:38 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
They should have released them all at once.
View Quote

Hell no, they shouldn't have.

One video makes the news for a few days and then pretty much everyone but the diehards forgets about it. They are thinking strategically spreading it out like this, it's refreshing really.
Link Posted: 7/30/2015 5:57:57 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Now why would they be afraid of "medical procedure" videos being published?

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
View Quote

It's not even medical procedures - it's some people from the company talking over lunch.

Obviously can't let the public see that...
Link Posted: 7/30/2015 6:17:59 AM EDT
[#26]
Edit gone

Link Posted: 7/30/2015 6:32:02 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

I'd like to see the Concervatives enact some "common sense" solutions to this liberal judicial activism.  

http://maggiesfarm.anotherdotcom.com/uploads/tar_feathers.jpg
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
The reason Conservatives will never win, is because they follow the law.

I'd like to see the Concervatives enact some "common sense" solutions to this liberal judicial activism.  

There is such a solution written into the Constitution.
The House of Representatives can with a simple majority vote remove a federal judge. The balance of power, POTUS appoints, Senate(the States) advises and consents, and the House(the people) can simply remove if there is abuse of power.
Link Posted: 7/30/2015 6:33:05 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

So Democrat voters can remain inside the Big Blue Bubble and not be exposed to a truth about abortion that might change their votes?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Now why would they be afraid of "medical procedure" videos being published?

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile

So Democrat voters can remain inside the Big Blue Bubble and not be exposed to a truth about abortion that might change their votes?
Was talking to some black RN's at the hospital on Sunday and they had not heard of this at all.
Link Posted: 7/30/2015 6:37:53 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Send it to me in NV, I'll make sure that video reaches far and wide.
View Quote

Fuck that, send it to me and let a California state court try to do something to me.
Link Posted: 7/30/2015 6:38:40 AM EDT
[#30]
While I think the video is propagandist crap (not saying it's not real), but it's like PETA taking pictures of animal slaughter and using them out of context with people who don't understand the process fully.

They are devout in their beliefs and will stop at nothing, not even shock value, to turn people to their side of the argument.

Banning the video is only going to make it that more desirable to watch, and it's a 1A problem.

People have the right to sit on whatever side of that fence that they wish, or on top of it like I do.  But I just have other things to be outraged over right now.
Link Posted: 7/30/2015 6:43:48 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
View Quote

This........

Lawlessness works both ways though. Rot in hell PP and your supporters.
Link Posted: 7/30/2015 6:46:05 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
While I think the video is propagandist crap (not saying it's not real), but it's like PETA taking pictures of animal slaughter and using them out of context with people who don't understand the process fully.

They are devout in their beliefs and will stop at nothing, not even shock value, to turn people to their side of the argument.

Banning the video is only going to make it that more desirable to watch, and it's a 1A problem.

People have the right to sit on whatever side of that fence that they wish, or on top of it like I do.  But I just have other things to be outraged over right now.
View Quote

Irony is the word I'm looking for here.
Link Posted: 7/30/2015 6:46:32 AM EDT
[#33]
POS judge will be POS.

Release it anyway.
Link Posted: 7/30/2015 6:52:13 AM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:

While I think the video is propagandist crap.  But I just have other things to be outraged over right now.
View Quote
Ok then bye

Link Posted: 7/30/2015 7:03:31 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
View Quote

No, the law is the law and they shouldn't release it...

But hacking being what it is, I imagine someone will "guess" the password to one of the servers where that video is stored and it will get released. I mean, if the Federal Government can't secure the data of their employees, you can hardly blame these people if one server gets hacked.

Just sayin.
Link Posted: 7/30/2015 7:05:34 AM EDT
[#36]
Our courts are getting out of control.
Link Posted: 7/30/2015 7:13:01 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
A California Court Just Banned The Release Of Another Planned Parenthood Video

How proud is Planned Parenthood of its “fetal tissue” research involving body parts harvested from aborted babies? So proud that its organ procurement partner just asked a California court to ban the release of at least one video about its baby organ harvesting operations. And the court agreed.

The Los Angeles Superior Court issued late Wednesday night a temporary restraining order against the Center for Medical Progress. Under the terms of the order, the non-profit organization is banned from releasing video of a May lunch attended by three StemExpress officials, according to the Associated Press:

A temporary restraining order has been issued preventing an anti-abortion group from releasing any video of leaders of a California company that provides fetal tissue to researchers. The group is the same one that previously released three covertly shot videos of a Planned Parenthood leader discussing the sale of aborted fetuses for research.

The Los Angeles Superior Court order issued Tuesday prohibits the Center for Medical Progress from releasing any video of three high-ranking StemExpress officials taken at a restaurant in May. It appears to be the first legal action prohibiting the release of a video from the organization.

View Quote

Does anyone really give a shit what a CA court says?  
Link Posted: 7/30/2015 7:22:14 AM EDT
[#38]
I like the style of the slow leak, but they really should have had partners out of state/out of country.

Doesn't really work if you don't.
Not surprised at all by the CA judge. They should have expected that.

Link Posted: 7/30/2015 7:36:27 AM EDT
[#39]
Does the court order ban a transcription of the video?
Link Posted: 7/30/2015 7:36:46 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
The House of Representatives can with a simple majority vote remove a federal judge. The balance of power, POTUS appoints, Senate(the States) advises and consents, and the House(the people) can simply remove if there is abuse of power.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Leaving aside the fact that the judge sits in a state court and can't be removed by the Federal government, your understanding of the impeachment process is deficient.
Read Article I, Section 3, Paragraph 6: "The Senate shall have the sole power to try all impeachments."
Link Posted: 7/30/2015 7:40:30 AM EDT
[#41]
Just as Snowden did.. Milk it out over a period of time to keep it on the news feeds so everyone can get a taste of the liberal bliss.
Just maybe... they had the foresight to get several copies spread around to several foreign countries where the US justice system can't do shit about a leak.. Again like Snowden did with his releases.
Maybe that same reporter that worked with Snowden could be persuaded to pick up the task.
Can't hurt to try...
Link Posted: 7/30/2015 7:41:19 AM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Horseshit.

First Amendment.

Judge can take a step back and literally fuck his own face.
Link Posted: 7/30/2015 7:44:01 AM EDT
[#43]
How damning are the next few videos if PP is getting a restraining order preventing their release?
Link Posted: 7/30/2015 7:44:32 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

Leaving aside the fact that the judge sits in a state court and can't be removed by the Federal government, your understanding of the impeachment process is deficient.
Read Article I, Section 3, Paragraph 6: "The Senate shall have the sole power to try all impeachments."
View Quote

In your legal experience, what percentage of judges let their personal political beliefs trump the law and decide accordingly?
Link Posted: 7/30/2015 7:46:02 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

Moron judge
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
All I have to say is 1st Amendment.

Moron judge

They could take it all the way to the Supreme Court. The one with the three angry lesbians, two other liberal judges and Roberts.
Link Posted: 7/30/2015 7:48:52 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
This will be revisited, as I understand it, the people had to have an expectation of privacy and there is case law stating that is not applicable in a busy restaurant
View Quote

holy shit. That makes sense. 9th will worm it's way around it though. For the cause. The agenda.
Link Posted: 7/30/2015 7:49:20 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
View Quote

You're coming to that realization very late.
The courts were out of control before I was born.

What has changed is the amount of effort expended to conceal what is happening. Until recently, the government and the media worked hard to camouflage what was going on.
The amount of effort expended toward that has been reduced dramatically.
Link Posted: 7/30/2015 7:50:22 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

What has changed is the amount of effort expended to conceal what is happening. Until recently, the government and the media worked hard to camouflage what was going on.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Good point.........yes after further reflection...........I guess I knew this was nothing new.
Link Posted: 7/30/2015 7:50:32 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

I agree that is what they are doing. They are trying to stay in the news long enough for the majority of Americans to hear their story. If they are news at the water cooler for one week then maybe only 5% of the population hears the message, but for five months, well then 95% might hear.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Seems like making it one long video, putting it on the internet (where it never will go away), would be a pretty much game over expose.

If they drop everything that they have all at once, a month from now nobody cares.

If they drag it out, you slowly start to change hearts and minds.  

I agree that is what they are doing. They are trying to stay in the news long enough for the majority of Americans to hear their story. If they are news at the water cooler for one week then maybe only 5% of the population hears the message, but for five months, well then 95% might hear.

Want to make it a debate issue in the prime of the election cycle too. Could hurt Hlildog.
Link Posted: 7/30/2015 7:53:04 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

Also agree with this. The trickle has destroyed many a people who claimed to know nothing. They probably don't have as much evidence as they'd like to have, but when they catch the enemy in contradictions then you know that they have something to hide.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Because the CMP wanted to catch them in a lie.

It is like a chess gambit.

One week CMP releases the first video.  Planned parenthood has the rest of that week to put together some sort of public response or statement.  If they said, "No we don't do that!"  Then another video gets released which contradicts what PP's first public statement.

And so on and so forth

Also agree with this. The trickle has destroyed many a people who claimed to know nothing. They probably don't have as much evidence as they'd like to have, but when they catch the enemy in contradictions then you know that they have something to hide.

It damages the narrative. Killing fetuses and then selling them for profit. A  cold and calculating profit after getting half-a-billion dollars every year from the government. Shows the greed.
Page / 9
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top