Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 5
Link Posted: 7/29/2015 6:04:01 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

There is nothing awesome about the attacks on America's law enforcement community from the left.

Nothing
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
You know what, Hammermill? I say fuck the haters. You keep on making these awesome threads

There is nothing awesome about the attacks on America's law enforcement community from the left.

Nothing

Keep up the good work. I have to wonder how many threads your detractors have started (that weren't about themselves) to keep a conversation going.

You're what a person is like when they never lived in their mom's basement. You're not a troll. You're just an adult. Normal people scare the shut-ins.
Link Posted: 7/29/2015 6:04:42 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
I don't get the hate for the OP. Yes, he comes across as young and over-enthusiastic, maybe a little attention starved, but, honestly, many of his threads would go much better if someone else started them. Many of the responses to a " Hammermill Thread" seem childish,  and are self fulfilling prophecies of a crappy Thread.

I think those who are annoyed enough with Hammermill to post that he shouldn't post should simply ignore him. To crap on his threads is impolite.
View Quote

He's no worse than these 3 and all the threads they start:

saigamanTX
Medicfrost
ponchsox

Link Posted: 7/29/2015 6:05:53 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 7/29/2015 6:06:16 PM EDT
[#4]
Sorry, I have not been paying attention.  Is this about the Cinci JBT that shot someone over a missing front license plate ?
Link Posted: 7/29/2015 6:11:02 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Sorry, I have not been paying attention.  Is this about the Cinci JBT that shot someone over a missing front license plate ?
View Quote

No sir. I think it's about the surf is too big at the beach I am at and I'm ascared I might drown.
Try to keep up, OK.
Link Posted: 7/29/2015 6:12:48 PM EDT
[#6]
The replies to Hammermill threads are the reason I open them.
Link Posted: 7/29/2015 6:14:18 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

saigamanTX
Medicfrost
ponchsox

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I don't get the hate for the OP. Yes, he comes across as young and over-enthusiastic, maybe a little attention starved, but, honestly, many of his threads would go much better if someone else started them. Many of the responses to a " Hammermill Thread" seem childish,  and are self fulfilling prophecies of a crappy Thread.

I think those who are annoyed enough with Hammermill to post that he shouldn't post should simply ignore him. To crap on his threads is impolite.

saigamanTX
Medicfrost
ponchsox

They're all better than ilikeporkchops
Link Posted: 7/29/2015 6:16:07 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Nothing
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
You know what, Hammermill? I say fuck the haters. You keep on making these awesome threads

Nothing

While I agree, I wasn't addressing this thread specifically. I tend to click on threads without reading who the thread starter is. Oddly enough, I click on your threads a lot, only knowing it's yours when a bunch of 12/13ers start posting "Hammermill thread" all over the place.
Link Posted: 7/29/2015 6:17:02 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Much detail
So mundane
Such hammermill
wow
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
The SJWs are out for blood.

Much detail
So mundane
Such hammermill
wow

Yeah. And your such a revered opinionated poster here. I'm just kidding. You are not.
Link Posted: 7/29/2015 6:20:48 PM EDT
[#10]
It's definitely a stable job.  Getting kicked in your balls regularly.
Link Posted: 7/29/2015 6:21:17 PM EDT
[#11]
At least I made it in on 2 and BTL in a Hammermill thread.. woot woot!
Link Posted: 7/29/2015 6:22:54 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

While I agree, I wasn't addressing this thread specifically. I tend to click on threads without reading who the thread starter is. Oddly enough, I click on your threads a lot, only knowing it's yours when a bunch of 12/13ers start posting "Hammermill thread" all over the place.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Nothing

Threadshitting with "Hammermill thread" comments is more like trolling than anything Hammermill posts, and could be a COC violation if meant to be insulting.
6) Attacking or insulting a person in an effort to elicit a negative response. You have a right to disagree, but please do so in a respectful manner.
Link Posted: 7/29/2015 6:24:07 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Nothing

I would think that "Hammermill thread" would be intrepeted as a call out... a few timeouts would solve that pretty quick.

The cool thing about message boards is: You don't have to post in or read a thread which you don't care for.
Link Posted: 7/29/2015 6:29:30 PM EDT
[#14]
Special rights
Retirement
Adoration from sheeple
Link Posted: 7/29/2015 6:34:40 PM EDT
[#15]
I sure would t want to, not only do you have to deal with the worst a town has to offer, the legal system is waiting for you to trip so they can ring you up.
Link Posted: 7/29/2015 6:39:39 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Nothing

Lol..no shit...I just noticed the author as I clicked the thread...then went, oh shit here we go..
Link Posted: 7/29/2015 6:42:35 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
I'll play:

Blinky lights
Authority
Power over someone's future
National CCW
Traffic laws do not apply
Badge bunnies

Also, it is a good field to get into if you are jumpy/ scared of everything. You just kill what frightens you.
View Quote

Where do I sign up?
Link Posted: 7/29/2015 6:46:52 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

+1

Hammermill is harmless, and the question is legit.

I've been thinking the same thing.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
OP is retarded. Why can't you realize no one likes you?

Don't lump me in your discourse.

+1

This. For the record Hammermill may not always have winner topics, but they're topics none the less
Link Posted: 7/29/2015 6:52:10 PM EDT
[#19]
So you can arrest motherfuckers for Hammermill threads, obviously.
Link Posted: 7/29/2015 6:52:24 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

No sir. I think it's about the surf is too big at the beach I am at and I'm ascared I might drown.
Try to keep up, OK.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Try to keep up, OK.

Some of us have jobs and can't spend all day in GD.

No need to be a jackass, OK ?
Link Posted: 7/29/2015 6:52:54 PM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 7/29/2015 7:02:25 PM EDT
[#22]

Rambo wouldn't stoop to a Sony DSLR. He's stick with the tier one Canon or Nikon cameras and lenses.
Link Posted: 7/29/2015 7:03:20 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

This. For the record Hammermill may not always have winner topics, but they're topics none the less
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
OP is retarded. Why can't you realize no one likes you?

Don't lump me in your discourse.

+1

Word. Makes this place interesting.

Link Posted: 7/29/2015 7:04:01 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Try to keep up, OK.

I do apologize. After I Reread your post I was out of line. Sorry dude.
Link Posted: 7/29/2015 7:04:25 PM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

I pretty much try to discourage ANYONE from entering into LE in NJ anymore...if they REALLY want LE I steer them towards other states, or Federal LE
View Quote
Ask me about LE in Middle GA.

Link Posted: 7/29/2015 7:09:46 PM EDT
[#26]

I like potatatos.

Link Posted: 7/29/2015 7:15:42 PM EDT
[#27]
Hammersuck thread.
Link Posted: 7/29/2015 7:19:54 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

Threadshitting with "Hammermill thread" comments is more like trolling than anything Hammermill posts, and could be a COC violation if meant to be insulting.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Nothing

6) Attacking or insulting a person in an effort to elicit a negative response. You have a right to disagree, but please do so in a respectful manner.

Link Posted: 7/29/2015 7:23:06 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Nothing

Link Posted: 7/29/2015 7:32:18 PM EDT
[#30]
Why?  Because someone has to do it.
Link Posted: 7/29/2015 7:33:55 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
I'll play:

Blinky lights
Authority
Power over someone's future
National CCW
Traffic laws do not apply
Badge bunnies

Also, it is a good field to get into if you are jumpy/ scared of everything. You just kill what frightens you.
View Quote

First time I've clicked on a hammermill thread and not regretted it.
Link Posted: 7/29/2015 7:48:46 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
hammermill thread
View Quote

Link Posted: 7/29/2015 7:55:30 PM EDT
[#33]
Awesome replies.
Link Posted: 7/29/2015 8:06:50 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Special rights
Retirement
Adoration from sheeple
View Quote

You forgot jealousy from basement dwellers.
Link Posted: 7/29/2015 8:06:53 PM EDT
[#35]

Link Posted: 7/29/2015 8:11:47 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
A police officer, fire fighter or other valuable civil assets are necessary. In this day and age to be an LEO is definetly difficult, however sorely needed. To those above reproach officers I salute you.
View Quote

This
Link Posted: 7/29/2015 8:18:20 PM EDT
[#37]
If OP doesn't like the direction his threads go, maybe he should look at the reason why and at least make an attempt to put more than a hot-linked article or 2 words in the original post.  

If he enjoys the attention, he's gonna keep on keepin' on.
Link Posted: 7/29/2015 8:18:49 PM EDT
[#38]
live and learn...Im out
Link Posted: 7/29/2015 8:22:25 PM EDT
[#39]
I, governmentman, do hereby pledge I will never post in a hammermill thread again.
Link Posted: 7/29/2015 8:23:42 PM EDT
[#40]
Are you thinking about quitting the force, hammermill?
Link Posted: 7/29/2015 8:26:30 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
hammermill thread
View Quote

http://www.ar15.com/forums/t_1_5/1758326_Hammermill_thread.html
Link Posted: 7/29/2015 8:33:19 PM EDT
[#42]
Free boots.  I do it for the boots.

Plus it's better than my old job - you can only sew the gold fringe onto so many flags before you get bored and need a career change.  
Link Posted: 7/29/2015 8:36:04 PM EDT
[#43]
I wouldn't want to be a cop in this day and age.
Link Posted: 7/29/2015 8:38:04 PM EDT
[#44]
Yeah I don't see the appeal in being a cop if you can't get away with murder.
Link Posted: 7/29/2015 8:40:28 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
I think being a small town cop would be an alright gig.

No way in hell I would ever want to be a cop in a place where the same people that would expect me to risk my life for them would celebrate if I got killed on duty.
View Quote

small town, small pension.
Link Posted: 7/29/2015 8:43:53 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
If OP doesn't like the direction his threads go, maybe he should look at the reason why and at least make an attempt to put more than a hot-linked article or 2 words in the original post.  

If he enjoys the attention, he's gonna keep on keepin' on.
View Quote

It's called "starting a conversation." You're overthinking it.
Link Posted: 7/29/2015 8:44:21 PM EDT
[#47]
Why?  Instant middle class.  Health benefits.
Link Posted: 7/29/2015 8:45:06 PM EDT
[#48]

Do you have "L" glass?

No?

Then you aren't changing anything.

Link Posted: 7/29/2015 8:47:24 PM EDT
[#49]
The question is completely legitimate. There is a "War on Cops" waged by the SJW and fueled by the media. Society will reap the whirlwind in another 10-20 years until the pendulum swings back.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 7/29/2015 8:52:57 PM EDT
[#50]

Page / 5
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top