Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
He came out in a thread a while ago.

It's no big deal.

It's not about when he came out, it's about what he came in

Seriously, the set-up lines in this thread just keep coming thick and fast...

Thick and fast eh?

some salty language there.

It's this kind of in-your-face, back and forth that I love about GD.
Link Posted: 7/29/2015 5:41:12 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
what the hell happened to you people?
View Quote

What do you mean, "you people"?
Link Posted: 7/29/2015 5:43:47 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
A bold claim, but you're hinging it on some unprovable history.

In order for so-called "straight buttfuckery" to be the baseline act which the "non-straight buttfuckers" have appropriated (supposedly soiling its dignity in the process), it requires the presupposition that the "straight buttfuckery" is the older of the two practices.

Sex in antiquity being rather unknowable in general, we can only look at what records we have.

After braving a small bit of online research (believe me, a search for "cave painting anal" with safe search off might not be something you want to do), I've found an interesting article here:

http://www.nbcnews.com/id/47418532/ns/technology_and_science-science/t/female-sex-organs-focus-oldest-known-cave-art/#.Vbk1s3nbLIU

The gist is, the oldest known depiction of sex prominently features detailed images of female genitalia.  No butt stuff for neanderthals.

It's one data point, sure, but it is some reliable evidence that actual straight sex preceeded buttfuckery of all forms.

Then there's the issue with contemporary records.  Starting in the 1960s or so, the development of sexual documentaries gives us an insight into the sexual practices of individuals of the various decades.  And, of interest, the so-called "straight buttfuckery" you're championing didn't exist at all before the late 70s, and even then not at a significant frequency until the early 1990s.  

Curiously, the frequency of increase in cinematic buttfuckery, presumably paralleling the increase in the population of buttfuckers, also trends along with the decrease in display of female pubic hair.

Now, is this simply pure coincidence, or is it a direct artistic representation of the desire on the part of the buttfuckers to partner with prepubescents (potentially even boys, in the classic style of homosexual pedophilia), but which is actually depicted using well-shorn of-age females both as a means to stay within the bounds of the law and also to placate the buttfucker's closeted desires by assuring them that what they are viewing is, indeed, "straight" sex?

Since the buttfuckers here have informed us that buttfuckery is principally about dominance - a very similar relationship in terms of the social power disparity present in a pedophilic relationship - the latter theory may hold quite a bit of merit.

Which, of course, isn't to say that all buttfuckers are closeted homosexual fantasizers whose true desire is to rape young boys, yet choose a legal and less socially deplorable outlet for their fantasies instead, but surely that does describe some of them.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

The straight buttfuckers aren't doing it because it's interchangeable with gay sex, the non-straight buttfuckers are doing it because it's interchangeable with straight sex.

In other words, people have the buttsex because it's functionally the same as having the buttsex with women.

In order for so-called "straight buttfuckery" to be the baseline act which the "non-straight buttfuckers" have appropriated (supposedly soiling its dignity in the process), it requires the presupposition that the "straight buttfuckery" is the older of the two practices.

Sex in antiquity being rather unknowable in general, we can only look at what records we have.

After braving a small bit of online research (believe me, a search for "cave painting anal" with safe search off might not be something you want to do), I've found an interesting article here:

http://www.nbcnews.com/id/47418532/ns/technology_and_science-science/t/female-sex-organs-focus-oldest-known-cave-art/#.Vbk1s3nbLIU

The gist is, the oldest known depiction of sex prominently features detailed images of female genitalia.  No butt stuff for neanderthals.

It's one data point, sure, but it is some reliable evidence that actual straight sex preceeded buttfuckery of all forms.

Then there's the issue with contemporary records.  Starting in the 1960s or so, the development of sexual documentaries gives us an insight into the sexual practices of individuals of the various decades.  And, of interest, the so-called "straight buttfuckery" you're championing didn't exist at all before the late 70s, and even then not at a significant frequency until the early 1990s.  

Curiously, the frequency of increase in cinematic buttfuckery, presumably paralleling the increase in the population of buttfuckers, also trends along with the decrease in display of female pubic hair.

Now, is this simply pure coincidence, or is it a direct artistic representation of the desire on the part of the buttfuckers to partner with prepubescents (potentially even boys, in the classic style of homosexual pedophilia), but which is actually depicted using well-shorn of-age females both as a means to stay within the bounds of the law and also to placate the buttfucker's closeted desires by assuring them that what they are viewing is, indeed, "straight" sex?

Since the buttfuckers here have informed us that buttfuckery is principally about dominance - a very similar relationship in terms of the social power disparity present in a pedophilic relationship - the latter theory may hold quite a bit of merit.

Which, of course, isn't to say that all buttfuckers are closeted homosexual fantasizers whose true desire is to rape young boys, yet choose a legal and less socially deplorable outlet for their fantasies instead, but surely that does describe some of them.

Actually, anthropology and logic tells us otherwise.

First of all, cave art was reserved for items of significance. If it had been "in regular use" then it would not have been significant enough for them to waste resources carving it into a wall.

Secondly, the sudden appearance of this artwork, and the subsequent obsession with female genitalia (see for reference the multitude of "Venus" statutes) coincided with an initial explosion in the human population, eventually displacing the previously dominant Neanderthals.

So, by applying our minds to a little bit or archaeobuttfuckery, we find ourselves coming to one inevitable conclusion. Something prior to the appearance of this artwork was preventing humans breeding effectively. That "something" was somehow related to the use - or lack thereof - of female genitalia. Still being creatures largely of instinct at this stage, it also suggests that the "something" was something that people were instinctively choosing to engage in, possibly from the moment the first fish grew legs to crawl out of the sea and attempt buttsex with a starfish washed up on the beach. Is it a coincidence that we still hold this almost genetic predisposition for referring to the anus as a "starfish"? I think not. On this basis, I think it's scientifically sound to suggest that the search for buttsex may well have been the trigger for evolution.

Returning to the artwork: this artwork was clearly part of a concerted prehistoric media campaign to encourage people to engage in vaginal intercourse. The only reason this would have been necessary, is if Homo Sapiens had been acting a bit too "Homo Erectus". Therefore, logic dictates that buttsex must have been prevalent enough that a number of unconnected groups independently reached a conclusion that they needed to encourage and normalise vaginal intercourse. Doing this resulted in a population explosion soon after.

And just to put the nail in the coffin, why do you think the dinosaurs died out?

Link Posted: 7/29/2015 5:47:10 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

no, I'm putting it in the shit can where it belongs
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
You're putting the butt hole on a pedestal.

Pull up a stool(no pun intended). I've got a pretty funny story.

One day in high school, a bunch of guys and myself were in shop class and talking about sex and whatnot.  Well, this one dude who was kind of a geek but got along with everyone was in on the conversation.  He had been going out with the same girl for years, since as long as anyone could remember.  She was also a straight A student, and seemed really proper.  Well someone asks him something along the lines of had they had sex and how often.  He admits she does not want to have sex until she married.  Everyone says bummer man, that sucks, does she at least give you BJs?  He says oh yeah all the time and she likes anal....we do anal sex all the time.  We carried him around on our shoulders and cheered for him for at least a week straight.  

He ended up telling other people, and those people talked.  Eventually word spread and his gf found out he told people.  She got real mad and ashamed and dumped him.

I don't know what the moral of the story is, but there you have it.
Link Posted: 7/29/2015 5:47:56 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Do you need them to show you on the doll where they were touched?
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Why the Doll?  The entire thread is about the butt so we know exactly where the touching, etc. happened.

Link Posted: 7/29/2015 5:48:02 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Oral sex and anal sex are both considered Sodomy, so there you go. The funny thing is, one guy was running around screaming about Sodomites, and their sinful wicked nature, yet he started a thread months ago about nailing his wife in the pooper.

I guess it's all a matter of perspective.  

Personally, I've had anal with both sexes, and it's pretty much the same. It's a butthole.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
has the blowjob been commended as an abomination to God yet? Seems like it was going that way on page one

Oral sex and anal sex are both considered Sodomy, so there you go. The funny thing is, one guy was running around screaming about Sodomites, and their sinful wicked nature, yet he started a thread months ago about nailing his wife in the pooper.

Personally, I've had anal with both sexes, and it's pretty much the same. It's a butthole.

So you have had anal sex with women and men?  Just clarifying in case you worded that wrong.
Link Posted: 7/29/2015 5:49:46 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Why the Doll?  The entire thread is about the butt so we know exactly where the touching, etc. happened.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

thatsthejoke.jpg
Link Posted: 7/29/2015 5:56:11 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
thatsthejoke.jpg
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

thatsthejoke.jpg

Bouncy-Bouncy-BottomStyle is serious business, young lady, this is no time for jokes

Link Posted: 7/29/2015 5:58:04 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

One day in high school, a bunch of guys and myself were in shop class and talking about sex and whatnot.  Well, this one dude who was kind of a geek but got along with everyone was in on the conversation.  He had been going out with the same girl for years, since as long as anyone could remember.  She was also a straight A student, and seemed really proper.  Well someone asks him something along the lines of had they had sex and how often.  He admits she does not want to have sex until she married.  Everyone says bummer man, that sucks, does she at least give you BJs?  He says oh yeah all the time and she likes anal....we do anal sex all the time.  We carried him around on our shoulders and cheered for him for at least a week straight.  

He ended up telling other people, and those people talked.  Eventually word spread and his gf found out he told people.  She got real mad and ashamed and dumped him.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
You're putting the butt hole on a pedestal.

The moral is if the driveway to the new house isn't ready, the owner makes you park in the back where it's probably muddy.
Link Posted: 7/29/2015 5:59:21 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
why do you think the dinosaurs died out?

View Quote

they were all gay, you can see them doing the gay thing with their hands in various documentaries
Link Posted: 7/29/2015 6:02:50 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

they were all gay, you can see them doing the gay thing with their hands in various documentaries
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

why do you think the dinosaurs died out?

I wouldn't go that far, there's no evidence to suggest that sexual orientation had anything to do with it. They just liked big butts, and they couldn't lie.

Link Posted: 7/29/2015 6:07:37 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

So you have had anal sex with women and men?  Just clarifying in case you worded that wrong.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
has the blowjob been commended as an abomination to God yet? Seems like it was going that way on page one

Yes.
No poo poo was extracted during these experiences.
Link Posted: 7/29/2015 6:12:10 PM EDT
[#13]
Support this thread by buying the official laptop of buttfuckers!
Link Posted: 7/29/2015 6:13:40 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

Anything's a dildo, if you're brave enough.
View Quote

Sig line material if I've ever seen it.
Link Posted: 7/29/2015 6:14:06 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

First of all, cave art was reserved for items of significance. If it had been "in regular use" then it would not have been significant enough for them to waste resources carving it into a wall.

Secondly, the sudden appearance of this artwork, and the subsequent obsession with female genitalia (see for reference the multitude of "Venus" statutes) coincided with an initial explosion in the human population, eventually displacing the previously dominant Neanderthals.

So, by applying our minds to a little bit or archaeobuttfuckery, we find ourselves coming to one inevitable conclusion. Something prior to the appearance of this artwork was preventing humans breeding effectively. That "something" was somehow related to the use - or lack thereof - of female genitalia. Still being creatures largely of instinct at this stage, it also suggests that the "something" was something that people were instinctively choosing to engage in, possibly from the moment the first fish grew legs to crawl out of the sea and attempt buttsex with a starfish washed up on the beach. Is it a coincidence that we still hold this almost genetic predisposition for referring to the anus as a "starfish"? I think not. On this basis, I think it's scientifically sound to suggest that the search for buttsex may well have been the trigger for evolution.

Returning to the artwork: this artwork was clearly part of a concerted prehistoric media campaign to encourage people to engage in vaginal intercourse. The only reason this would have been necessary, is if Homo Sapiens had been acting a bit too "Homo Erectus". Therefore, logic dictates that buttsex must have been prevalent enough that a number of unconnected groups independently reached a conclusion that they needed to encourage and normalise vaginal intercourse. Doing this resulted in a population explosion soon after.

And just to put the nail in the coffin, why do you think the dinosaurs died out?

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

The straight buttfuckers aren't doing it because it's interchangeable with gay sex, the non-straight buttfuckers are doing it because it's interchangeable with straight sex.

In other words, people have the buttsex because it's functionally the same as having the buttsex with women.

Link Posted: 7/29/2015 6:23:06 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Don't forget dry humping for the high school trifecta.  Gay dudes can do that, too!

I mean, I guess I don't really have anything against handjobs, per se, but why are you picking that as your defense of buttfuckery?

Buttfuckery doesn't have enough merits to stand on its own?

Let's examine the pros and cons of buttfuckery:

Con:
* Diarrhea
* Shitdick
* Diseases
* Prolapse
* Basically like being gay

Pro:
* Hur-dur, it's buttsex!
* The one phrase that will instantly make every woman uncontrollably horny...  "Baby, hang on a sec, I saw this in a porno..."
View Quote

You seem mad.

Are you the type of guy that sticks to vaginal intercourse for the sole purpose of procreation?
Link Posted: 7/29/2015 6:25:26 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I bow to you. That was the best post of the thread.
Link Posted: 7/29/2015 6:27:44 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
would make Caligula blush.
View Quote

Morrissey much?
Link Posted: 7/29/2015 6:29:17 PM EDT
[#19]
Ha that's good
Link Posted: 7/29/2015 6:30:49 PM EDT
[#20]
Lol.  This thread really took off since last night.  

My final thoughts on this topic are this:   The stink star is nothing to write home about, imo.  I've done it at the request of a few women, but given the choice I'm taking the pussy every time.  The vagina is the Glock 19 of human orafices- perfection.
Link Posted: 7/29/2015 6:32:41 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

My final thoughts on this topic are this:   The stink star is nothing to write home about, imo.  I've done it at the request of a few women, but given the choice I'm taking the pussy every time.  The vagina is the Glock 19 of human orafices- perfection.
View Quote

Hopefully it doesn't kaboom on you.
Link Posted: 7/29/2015 6:33:03 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I mean: you people.
Link Posted: 7/29/2015 6:35:41 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

View Quote

Meh, after 40 minutes of work it's all beaten out of shape and feels like you're rogering a rubber glove.
Link Posted: 7/29/2015 6:35:48 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Once a month. Leaves a bloody awful mess.
Link Posted: 7/29/2015 6:36:56 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Link Posted: 7/29/2015 6:39:33 PM EDT
[#26]
Nope nope nope nope nope nope  no way I'm shooting a load up in that yucky place.

Link Posted: 7/29/2015 6:41:56 PM EDT
[#27]
Link Posted: 7/29/2015 6:44:55 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

In before someone quotes that last line and adds it to their sig.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
So there you are.

Two inches away from the thing every straight man dreams about from about age ten until he dies.

And you think...

You know...

Pussy is great and all, but...

I'm really curious what it feels like to have sex with a dude.

In before someone quotes that last line and adds it to their sig.

Link Posted: 7/29/2015 6:48:51 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

You seem mad.

Are you the type of guy that sticks to vaginal intercourse for the sole purpose of procreation?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Don't forget dry humping for the high school trifecta.  Gay dudes can do that, too!

I mean, I guess I don't really have anything against handjobs, per se, but why are you picking that as your defense of buttfuckery?

Buttfuckery doesn't have enough merits to stand on its own?

Let's examine the pros and cons of buttfuckery:

Con:
* Diarrhea
* Shitdick
* Diseases
* Prolapse
* Basically like being gay

Pro:
* Hur-dur, it's buttsex!
* The one phrase that will instantly make every woman uncontrollably horny...  "Baby, hang on a sec, I saw this in a porno..."

You seem mad.

Link Posted: 7/29/2015 6:49:06 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

View Quote

I'll reiterate that the particulars of my sex life are completely irrelevant to the matter of buttfuckers' depravation.

That said, I will say that I am a great admirer of the wisdom of Ben Franklin.
Link Posted: 7/29/2015 6:50:34 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

Eh.  You don't really feel those benefits for longer than a dozen thrusts or so.  There's a perfectly good hole a just few inches away, and you won't be forced to handle your junk like a dirty diaper afterwards.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I do not understand the straight male fascination with plowing female butt hole.

Tighter, warmer, more friction.

Eh.  You don't really feel those benefits for longer than a dozen thrusts or so.  There's a perfectly good hole a just few inches away, and you won't be forced to handle your junk like a dirty diaper afterwards.

Link Posted: 7/29/2015 6:54:20 PM EDT
[#32]

I've always found that odd, considering the role it plays in theology.
Think about it. The mouth/throat doesn't need to be as big as it is. Neither does the anus.
The only orifice that needs to be large enough to accept a penis... is a vagina. Yet, amazingly, and in defiance of traditional evolutionary theory, both the mouth and the anus are the perfect size to accept a penis - and both men and woman are equally equipped in this manner. The male sex drive is constantly on, which is pretty much at odds with females who find themselves otherwise unavailable once a month. This rather suggests that the human body is designed to be constantly used. Which brings us back to some conveniently-sized orifices that have no other reason for being that specific size.
Coincidence, you say? There's no evidence to support the idea that oral sex is part of our genetic make up, you say? I'd like to point out that the human body has one unusual feature that puts it at a significant disadvantage to nearly every other species. We have a terrible sense of smell. What possible reason could that serve an animal that has always relied heavily on its ability to detect and evade predators? None whatsoever. It is only useful in one specific scenario. I'll give you a clue: it involves unwashed caveman cock.
If there can be no evolutionary basis for it, the only possible reason for this amazing and interlocking set of human design features would be... intelligent design. The capacity (and inclination) for anal sex is pretty much the smoking-gun proof of the existence of God.

Link Posted: 7/29/2015 6:55:24 PM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:

I do not understand the straight male fascination with plowing female butt hole.
View Quote

Link Posted: 7/29/2015 6:55:56 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
<a href="http://s207.photobucket.com/user/mdar15manager/media/Motivators/hqdefault_zps90drg3s3.jpg.html" target="_blank">http://i207.photobucket.com/albums/bb277/mdar15manager/Motivators/hqdefault_zps90drg3s3.jpg</a>
View Quote

Link Posted: 7/29/2015 6:56:41 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

Think about it. The mouth/throat doesn't need to be as big as it is. Neither does the anus.

The only orifice that needs to be large enough to accept a penis... is a vagina. Yet, amazingly, and in defiance of traditional evolutionary theory, both the mouth and the anus are the perfect size to accept a penis - and both men and woman are equally equipped in this manner. The male sex drive is constantly on, which is pretty much at odds with females who find themselves otherwise unavailable once a month. This rather suggests that the human body is designed to be constantly used. Which brings us back to some conveniently-sized orifices that have no other reason for being that specific size.

Coincidence, you say? There's no evidence to support the idea that oral sex is part of our genetic make up, you say? I'd like to point out that the human body has one unusual feature that puts it at a significant disadvantage to nearly every other species. We have a terrible sense of smell. What possible reason could that serve an animal that has always relied heavily on its ability to detect and evade predators? None whatsoever. It is only useful in one specific scenario. I'll give you a clue: it involves unwashed caveman cock.

If there can be no evolutionary basis for it, the only possible reason for this amazing and interlocking set of human design features would be... intelligent design. The capacity (and inclination) for anal sex is pretty much the smoking-gun proof of the existence of God.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Meh.
Link Posted: 7/29/2015 6:57:49 PM EDT
[#36]
Oh man, this thread is great
Link Posted: 7/29/2015 6:58:26 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
Oh man, this thread is great
View Quote

It is a pretty good one, plenty of laughs to be had.
Link Posted: 7/29/2015 6:58:44 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Anything's a dildo, if you're brave enough.

I'm surprised TM is taking such a hard stance being a Navy man. Any port in a storm and all that.
Link Posted: 7/29/2015 7:02:27 PM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:

http://i132.photobucket.com/albums/q17/surveyor3/WVyIzKd_zps3c9a6bad.jpg

I'm surprised TM is taking such a hard stance being a Navy man. Any port in a storm and all that.
View Quote

Maybe he's tired of being the tugboat

Link Posted: 7/29/2015 7:13:01 PM EDT
[#40]
GD buttfuckers' new motto:

Link Posted: 7/29/2015 7:36:04 PM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:
Wut?!

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Wut?!

lol

Link Posted: 7/29/2015 7:38:32 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

http://i132.photobucket.com/albums/q17/surveyor3/WVyIzKd_zps3c9a6bad.jpg

Oh, no, I'm an engineer and now I'm green side.

I did walk onto a surface Navy boat once by accident (true story), but I got off before any shenanigans went down.
Link Posted: 7/29/2015 7:38:47 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

Why would I want to troll buttfuckers?

I'm just saying, it's kinda gay.

Not that there's anything wrong with that, I guess.

Sing your self song, buttfuckers.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I do like the "having sex with a girl makes you gay" argument. It's excellent trolling.

After all, everyone knows the best holes are unisex.

Why would I want to troll buttfuckers?

I'm just saying, it's kinda gay.

Not that there's anything wrong with that, I guess.

Sing your self song, buttfuckers.

Buttsex with women can only be seen as gay by guys who are insecure in thier sexuallity.  They must be fighting thier subconscious urges for men so they avoid the female butthole like an alcholic avoids the liquor store.
Link Posted: 7/29/2015 7:39:20 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

some salty language there.
View Quote

Arrr...some be a butt pirate here.
Link Posted: 7/29/2015 7:40:34 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

shhhh. let it happen.

I'll be gentle.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
The fuck kind of thread did I just walk in on?

The best thread we've had in weeks

I just don't even...

shhhh. let it happen.

I'll be gentle.

Link Posted: 7/29/2015 7:47:42 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

They are not the perfect size. The penis is larger than all those orifices. Whereas the vagina is made to expand to accept the penis (exluding Asians, of course) the mouth only needs to expand to carry food and the anus to pinch off a loaf coming down the lower colon.

Dogs reek for eons yet their sense of smell is excellent. Plenty of other animals smell horrid and yet have good sense of smell. Unwashed caveman cock is the least of it

Maybe the british lost it due to their lack of mouth hygiene
Link Posted: 7/29/2015 8:00:43 PM EDT
[#47]

Quoted:

{stuff that's wrong}

View Quote

You can fool yourself but you can't fool science, dude.

Sorry

Edited to add: though thinking about it, you do rather prove the point. Except for possibly fruitbats, other animals are not really known to fellate each other, therefore they do not need to have a less developed sense of smell. If "everyone else being smelly" isn't enough of a reason, then logically there must be something very specific that humans are doing that other animals aren't. I think we've already established what that is.

Link Posted: 7/29/2015 8:21:03 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

Pretty neat?

That is exactly the phrase I would have used to describe that scenario. Exactly.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
You guys are doing it all wrong.

Put a vibrator in her butt, turn it on, and mount the vagina.  You now have a real life vibrating vagina.

It's pretty neat.

Pretty neat?

That is exactly the phrase I would have used to describe that scenario. Exactly.

It is neat.  More like super neat for your meat.  It can feel a bit gay though because your dick is rubbing on a vibrating dick separated only by a thin layer of girl stuff.
Link Posted: 7/29/2015 8:22:55 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

Sorry

Edited to add: though thinking about it, you do rather prove the point. Except for possibly fruitbats, other animals are not really known to fellate each other, therefore they do not need to have a less developed sense of smell. If "everyone else being smelly" isn't enough of a reason, then logically there must be something very specific that humans are doing that other animals aren't. I think we've already established what that is.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

{stuff that's wrong}

Sorry

Macramé?
Link Posted: 7/29/2015 8:24:17 PM EDT
[#50]

Quoted:
Absurd claim.  It's called inductive logic.

Even without direct empirical evidence, Max may infer certain things by working from the known.

He doesn't need to be a buttfucker to know that buttfuckery involves sticking your dick into shit.

If sticking his dick into shit isn't something he desires to do, then he may logically infer that buttfuckery is highly probable to be an undesirable activity for him to participate in.

It's the buttfuckers who apparently can't figure this out and need to fuck the butt before they know what's in the butt.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

"don't knock it till you try it" is fucking retarded bullshit

Regardless, your position is founded in willful ignorance and inexperience. So why do you think your opinion even matters?

Absurd claim.  It's called inductive logic.

Even without direct empirical evidence, Max may infer certain things by working from the known.

He doesn't need to be a buttfucker to know that buttfuckery involves sticking your dick into shit.

If sticking his dick into shit isn't something he desires to do, then he may logically infer that buttfuckery is highly probable to be an undesirable activity for him to participate in.

It's the buttfuckers who apparently can't figure this out and need to fuck the butt before they know what's in the butt.
Nonsense. Inductive logic is only as good as the observations and conclusions that are put into and derived from it. Up against actual empirical evidence, it is completely worthless.

Page / 12
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top