Quoted:

The GBI is fed?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Georgia deputy Nikki Autry would be indicted on charges of making false statements

No, it isn't. The Feds had to step in with their own investigation.

The GBI is fed?

Are you just trolling, or you do you have a learning disability? The first sentence of the article quoted in the OP says the feds are indicting her. Literally, the first sentence.

Link Posted: 7/28/2015 2:13:17 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

And found they did nothing wrong. Big surprise.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

So you're saying they investigated themselves?

And found they did nothing wrong. Big surprise.

Well duh. What do you expect? When your supervisors are all political jockeys, you don't get very far.
Link Posted: 7/28/2015 2:14:41 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Are you just trolling, or you do you have a learning disability? The first sentence of the article quoted in the OP says the feds are indicting her. Literally, the first sentence.

View Quote

Ahh, I saw where someone mentioned the GBI.

Did the GBI look at this?
Link Posted: 7/28/2015 2:15:31 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Yeah and surprisingly found nothing wrong.

Link Posted: 7/28/2015 2:16:52 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

You realize there was an investigation and they talked to the hooker.

The good rev was banging a hooker with regularity and got caught.  It all came out in the investigation.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
GBI doesn't pull punches.  If they investigated it, I would like to read the report before saying they didn't do a good job.  They have no issue locking up cops and have done it numerous times.

It's hard to believe GBI would totally skip something as basic as speaking to the CI.  

Something isn't right.  

The part below that about the previous shooting is inaccurate.  The guy was caught getting a BJ from a hooker and ran.  He wasn't trying to win her to Christianity.  The officer hadn't requalled with his pistol and was due for release n-service...not a huge deal like he is making it out to be.  Happens all the time and people still work.  

There's video of the shooting in the gas station.

You see a BJ going on in that video?  

You realize there was an investigation and they talked to the hooker.

The good rev was banging a hooker with regularity and got caught.  It all came out in the investigation.

You mean the one where the hooker was threatened with going to prison unless she agreed to lie for the liars so they could lie about killing an innocent man?  

Liars in the service of liars, lol.
Link Posted: 7/28/2015 2:17:42 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

That is surprising. Those guys are solid.
Link Posted: 7/28/2015 2:21:51 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

The GBI is fed?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Georgia deputy Nikki Autry would be indicted on charges of making false statements

The GBI is fed?

It was the FBI / U.S. Attorney's Office for the Northern District of Georgia.  Here is their press release:  http://www.justice.gov/usao-ndga/pr/former-habersham-county-deputy-sheriff-charged-her-role-flash-bang-grenade-incident
Link Posted: 7/28/2015 2:23:46 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

It was the FBI / U.S. Attorney's Office for the Northern District of Georgia.  Here is there press release:  http://www.justice.gov/usao-ndga/pr/former-habersham-county-deputy-sheriff-charged-her-role-flash-bang-grenade-incident
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

The GBI is fed?

It was the FBI / U.S. Attorney's Office for the Northern District of Georgia.  Here is there press release:  http://www.justice.gov/usao-ndga/pr/former-habersham-county-deputy-sheriff-charged-her-role-flash-bang-grenade-incident

Yea, I missed that.
Link Posted: 7/28/2015 2:27:11 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Lazy police work.  Gives everyone else a bad name.  

She would have had to know that once they make the arrest, they would have to prove that there were buys from there.
View Quote

Not if there was a plea before a trial.  Overworked public defender probably never would look much into it an urge client to take a.deal.
Link Posted: 7/28/2015 2:27:42 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yes and as always found no wrongdoing.  They also looked at the pastor shooting and found no wrong doing.  Sadly a news team found what the GBI and all of their resources could not find, the officer was not an officer and did not have arrest powers nor was legally carrying a gun.
Link Posted: 7/28/2015 2:30:06 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Yes and as always found no wrongdoing.  They also looked at the pastor shooting and found no wrong doing.  Sadly a news team found what the GBI and all of their resources could not find, the officer was not an officer and did not have arrest powers nor was legally carrying a gun.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

What! What the hell was he?
Link Posted: 7/28/2015 2:37:47 PM EDT
[#12]
A citizen that had been to a portion of the police academy.  Nothing more, no arrest powers and could not legally carry a gun.  I guess you could call him an officer about as much as the lady that answers the phone gets a cute little pin on badge at some departments but they both had the same authority.....zero.
Link Posted: 7/28/2015 2:37:48 PM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 7/28/2015 2:43:55 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

<a href="http://media.photobucket.com/user/george_agor/media/americanpsycho2.jpg.html" target="_blank">http://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t263/george_agor/americanpsycho2.jpg</a>
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
GBI doesn't pull punches.  If they investigated it, I would like to read the report before saying they didn't do a good job.  They have no issue locking up cops and have done it numerous times.

It's hard to believe GBI would totally skip something as basic as speaking to the CI.  

Something isn't right.  

The part below that about the previous shooting is inaccurate.  The guy was caught getting a BJ from a hooker and ran.  He wasn't trying to win her to Christianity.  The officer hadn't requalled with his pistol and was due for release n-service...not a huge deal like he is making it out to be.  Happens all the time and people still work.  

Prove he was getting a BJ  or shut your pie hole.  In fact show any evidence at all he was doing anything criminal at all or shut Your trap.   The officer in question was not a legal peace officer, did not have arrest powers, and was not legally carrying a gun.  As usual when there is an epic police fuckup yhey immediately shift the blame to the victim.  The impersonating officer is lucky he didn't get some real leaky holes in his face and neck for his actions.

<a href="http://media.photobucket.com/user/george_agor/media/americanpsycho2.jpg.html" target="_blank">http://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t263/george_agor/americanpsycho2.jpg</a>

Man you must have a pile of "He Mad" memes.  
Link Posted: 7/28/2015 2:56:40 PM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 7/28/2015 3:11:26 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

Prove he was getting a BJ  or shut your pie hole.  In fact show any evidence at all he was doing anything criminal at all or shut Your trap.   The officer in question was not a legal peace officer, did not have arrest powers, and was not legally carrying a gun.  As usual when there is an epic police fuckup yhey immediately shift the blame to the victim.  The impersonating officer is lucky he didn't get some real leaky holes in his face and neck for his actions.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Something isn't right.  

For some reason, I don't think we'll be hearing from FedDC anytime soon.  I got tired of hearing crap like he's putting out.  Heard too much of it just after the shooting.

As for the GBI, I've really lost any trust that I had in them.  Lately, it seems like all the are doing is being an echo for the local cops investigations.

Link Posted: 7/28/2015 3:23:28 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

She would have had to know that once they make the arrest, they would have to prove that there were buys from there.
View Quote

If they didn't seize the guys life savings so he can't afford a decent attorney.
If they didn't push the guy into a plea bargain.
If they didn't fabricate any evidence (hey, they lied to get the warrant).
If they didn't push for so much bail that he had to plea it down or rot in jail.

That's a lot of 'Ifs'...

Link Posted: 7/28/2015 3:29:32 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

View Quote

Parallel construction like a mother fucker!

Who cares if charges are plead down or dropped months later.  The raid still looks good on the front page.
Link Posted: 7/28/2015 3:30:35 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Snip....
For some reason, I don't think we'll be hearing from FedDC anytime soon.  I got tired of hearing crap like he's putting out.  Heard too much of it just after the shooting.

As for the GBI, I've really lost any trust that I had in them.  Lately, it seems like all the are doing is being an echo for the local cops investigations.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Snip....

Ayers had no drugs in his car or in his system, and there was no evidence he was using or distributing anything illegal. Still, local law enforcement officials tried to smear him. They first said he was part of their drug investigation all along, then retracted. The woman the police were following initially said in an interview that Ayers was counseling her and helping her kick her drug habit. Later, while facing criminal charges for a separate incident, she changed her story and claimed that Ayers had been paying her for sex.

I guess that makes her a reliable witness?

Let's play 'find the badge'...remember this guy rolled up in an Escalade after the pastor went into a convenience store and got cash....and no witnesses heard him claim to be a cop...
Link Posted: 7/28/2015 3:36:49 PM EDT
[#20]
Witnesses also claim he approached the car, gun out and used the muzzle of the gun to knock on the window.  I would like to add if you do some quick research as to how the officer impersonator got on the task force you will have all the answers you need to his failure to be prosecuted.
All police shootings need to be investigated by an independent prosecutor.
Link Posted: 7/28/2015 3:42:07 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Witnesses also claim he approached the car, gun out and used the muzzle of the gun to knock on the window.  I would like to add if you do some quick research as to how the officer impersonator got on the task force you will have all the answers you need to his failure to be prosecuted.
All police shootings need to be investigated by an independent prosecutor.
View Quote

agree
Link Posted: 7/28/2015 3:47:52 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

Let's play 'find the badge'...remember this guy rolled up in an Escalade after the pastor went into a convenience store and got cash....and no witnesses heard him claim to be a cop...
https://img.washingtonpost.com/news/the-watch/wp-content/uploads/sites/22/2014/02/Undercover.jpg
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Snip....

Ayers had no drugs in his car or in his system, and there was no evidence he was using or distributing anything illegal. Still, local law enforcement officials tried to smear him. They first said he was part of their drug investigation all along, then retracted. The woman the police were following initially said in an interview that Ayers was counseling her and helping her kick her drug habit. Later, while facing criminal charges for a separate incident, she changed her story and claimed that Ayers had been paying her for sex.

https://img.washingtonpost.com/news/the-watch/wp-content/uploads/sites/22/2014/02/Undercover.jpg

If this photo is of an actual, sworn policeman, then I would have to say that the wearing of that tee shirt, with the style of graphics upon it, is a deliberate attempt to obfuscate his identification.
Link Posted: 7/28/2015 3:51:24 PM EDT
[#23]
That was the actual shirt worn by the shooter in the pastor case.  He ran up to the guys door with his gun out dressed in that attire.  Many people here would have shot him long before he got to the door, and rightfully so.  So when you hear the clowns say he was running from the po-leece that was what he ran from.
Link Posted: 7/28/2015 3:58:01 PM EDT
[#24]
Too bad if she gets convicted she'll get special prison treatment.  IF she gets convicted, odds are better with a fed indictment but apparently cops are hella lucky when it comes to convictions.  Too bad the feds didn't make a case against that Detroit fuckwad too.
Link Posted: 7/28/2015 4:00:41 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

If this photo is of an actual, sworn policeman, then I would have to say that the wearing of that tee shirt, with the style of graphics upon it, is a deliberate attempt to obfuscate his identification.
View Quote

That's the picture of the officer that shot the Pastor mentioned above...taken immediately after the shooting.
Link Posted: 7/28/2015 4:17:04 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

Good shoot, fucker probably wore white athletic socks too. Again, there was no direct evidence of impropriety with the hooker and the various witnesses that day didn't hear the 'cops' clearly identify themselves. Again, I ask anyone on this board to put themselves in a not so great area (white trash,) have thugish guys pointing guns out of pimped out Escalade and instantly know this was the Police raid.

Look, I give LEO's the benefit of the doubt but my advice is not try to defend these shitbags. Locally, some were known looser/dirty cops; I compared them to Vic Mackey's 'Strike Team' from the Shield.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I understand he also often wore a necktie with a short-sleeved shirt and no jacket.

Good shoot, fucker probably wore white athletic socks too. Again, there was no direct evidence of impropriety with the hooker and the various witnesses that day didn't hear the 'cops' clearly identify themselves. Again, I ask anyone on this board to put themselves in a not so great area (white trash,) have thugish guys pointing guns out of pimped out Escalade and instantly know this was the Police raid.

Look, I give LEO's the benefit of the doubt but my advice is not try to defend these shitbags. Locally, some were known looser/dirty cops; I compared them to Vic Mackey's 'Strike Team' from the Shield.

Somebody better warn the Mormons to clear out

Link Posted: 7/28/2015 4:22:45 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
That was the actual shirt worn by the shooter in the pastor case.  He ran up to the guys door with his gun out dressed in that attire.  Many people here would have shot him long before he got to the door, and rightfully so.  So when you hear the clowns say he was running from the po-leece that was what he ran from.
View Quote

Come on man.  He was wearing a badge and probably even vocalized he was the police.  How much more clear can a person be?  
Link Posted: 7/28/2015 4:33:18 PM EDT
[#28]
Those bastards bombed a baby's crib, they should be in prison.
Link Posted: 7/28/2015 4:39:52 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
View Quote

Every leo on the scene should be charged for the reckless decisions that led to the childs burning.  What they did was about the same as shooting a rifle in a crowded city street.
Link Posted: 7/28/2015 5:16:21 PM EDT
[#30]
Link Posted: 7/28/2015 5:53:58 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

So lets say I am on some specialized unit for a PD. I get a call saying we are to execute a search or arrest warrant on a drug house. We have a signed warrant from a judge fro man affidavit that I had nothing to do with. During the execution of the warrant another team member decides to throw a flash bang while I am on the complete opposite end of the house.

You are saying that I should be charged even though I had nothing to do with the decision of or actual throwing of the flash bang?

Should I be charged with some crime concerning lying on the affidavit even though I had nothing to do with it or the investigation?

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Every leo on the scene should be charged for the reckless decisions that led to the childs burning.  What they did was about the same as shooting a rifle in a crowded city street.

So lets say I am on some specialized unit for a PD. I get a call saying we are to execute a search or arrest warrant on a drug house. We have a signed warrant from a judge fro man affidavit that I had nothing to do with. During the execution of the warrant another team member decides to throw a flash bang while I am on the complete opposite end of the house.

You are saying that I should be charged even though I had nothing to do with the decision of or actual throwing of the flash bang?

Should I be charged with some crime concerning lying on the affidavit even though I had nothing to do with it or the investigation?

There wouldn't be calls to swing the pendulum back too far if the current paradigm where nobody does time for their blatantly reckless behavior was the norm.

Until then let's just use it as a starting point for negotiations.  
Link Posted: 7/28/2015 6:03:05 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Is this the same one where they burned the shit out of the baby on a bogus warrant and then refused to pay the 6 figure medical bills that the family incurred?
View Quote

This is the one. I am pretty sure these are the same guys that shot the Pastor in the gas station parking lot
View Quote

Yes, same 'Task-Force' with Sheirff Chuckles at the helm.
View Quote

Link Posted: 7/28/2015 6:10:05 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

You could refuse or call in sick?
Link Posted: 7/28/2015 6:11:01 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

This is pretty much what every wheelman in a robbery-gone-bad says at his arraignment for Murder.

If you act with others to effect a certain end, you are liable for the reasonably foreseeable consequences of the effort. This is fundamental law - the law of joint ventures, of conspiracy, and of felony murder. If it was reasonably foreseeable that a flashbang might be hurled into the house and that injuries would result if it detonated in proximity to a person, there's no particular reason not to hold everybody involved accountable for the outcome.
Link Posted: 7/28/2015 6:13:44 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

As a general matter, I think I'd be really careful about tossing grenades, kicking doors, and pointing guns at people just because Jimmy who works down the hall says I should.
Link Posted: 7/28/2015 6:16:38 PM EDT
[#36]
so far in this thread, we have learned FedDC believes BJs are a capitol offense....
Link Posted: 7/28/2015 6:18:30 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
so far in this thread, we have learned FedDC believes BJs are a capitol offense....
View Quote

He believes being anything other than a cop makes your life forfeit
Link Posted: 7/28/2015 6:24:11 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

Isn't that what's going on here?

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Then why don't the good cops police their own and weed the pieces of shit out?

Isn't that what's going on here?

No, it's the feds. the state people all found no problems.

Roy
Link Posted: 7/28/2015 6:34:25 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Lets try another way, if a good friend calls me and says his car broke down  in front of the bank and ask me to come give him a ride and I do, as I pull up in front of the bank I text him I am here, and suddenly he comes running out of the bank gun in hand with a pack on his back, and in the process he shoots a guard running out the door behind him..he jumps in the car and tells me to drive.....he is later busted, do the cops arrest and charge me as well? do I catch charges just for the eluding, or eluding and bank robbery, or for eluding, bank robbery and murder of said guard?
 What if in my defense I say well..but...but ..but honest I was just giving my friend a ride?  but what if, said friend had jokingly(I thought) texted me earlier in the day, "I am broke, gonna have to rob a bank or something".... does that excuse away my actions? why is it the legal system has no problems charging citizens for such stuff but not cops? Personally, if you were involved in any way, shape or form, and it goes sideways for any reason due to on officers actions everyone of them should face the max charges..It is for sure one way to guarantee bad cops wouldn't stay cops for long.........
Link Posted: 7/28/2015 6:39:46 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
Lets try another way, if a good friend calls me and says his car broke down  in front of the bank and ask me to come give him a ride and I do, as I pull up in front of the bank I text him I am here, and suddenly he comes running out of the bank gun in hand with a pack on his back, and in the process he shoots a guard running out the door behind him..he jumps in the car and tells me to drive....
View Quote

So you know he is commission of a crime and you participate?

I think that's a little different from a task force officer not being aware of the circumstances of a warrant.

Maybe your point flew over my simple head, though.
Link Posted: 7/28/2015 6:49:00 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

I think that's a little different from a task force officer not being aware of the circumstances of a warrant.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Lets try another way, if a good friend calls me and says his car broke down  in front of the bank and ask me to come give him a ride and I do, as I pull up in front of the bank I text him I am here, and suddenly he comes running out of the bank gun in hand with a pack on his back, and in the process he shoots a guard running out the door behind him..he jumps in the car and tells me to drive....

I had no clue other then a text I took to be him joking saying I am so broke I need to rob a bank..... then calling later in the day and saying hey my car broke down, need a ride, I am at the bank.... do your friends never joke with you? mine do all the time, its all part of a happy life(well except for the robbery/shooting someone part)....
Link Posted: 7/28/2015 7:01:01 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

I had no clue other then a text I took to be him joking saying I am so broke I need to rob a bank..... then calling later in the day and saying hey my car broke down, need a ride, I am at the bank.... do your friends never joke with you? mine do all the time, its all part of a happy life(well except for the robbery/shooting someone part)....
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

My buddies don't joke like the above in bold.
Link Posted: 7/28/2015 7:31:51 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yeah mine either, but then again thats not what this story is about, its about leo not following the Constitution, their oath, or even common sense, then once it went sideways, they tried to cover their asses......
Link Posted: 7/28/2015 7:34:37 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

Lets try another way, if a good friend calls me and says his car broke down  in front of the bank and ask me to come give him a ride and I do, as I pull up in front of the bank I text him I am here, and suddenly he comes running out of the bank gun in hand with a pack on his back, and in the process he shoots a guard running out the door behind him..he jumps in the car and tells me to drive.....he is later busted, do the cops arrest and charge me as well? do I catch charges just for the eluding, or eluding and bank robbery, or for eluding, bank robbery and murder of said guard?
 What if in my defense I say well..but...but ..but honest I was just giving my friend a ride?  but what if, said friend had jokingly(I thought) texted me earlier in the day, "I am broke, gonna have to rob a bank or something".... does that excuse away my actions? why is it the legal system has no problems charging citizens for such stuff but not cops? Personally, if you were involved in any way, shape or form, and it goes sideways for any reason due to on officers actions everyone of them should face the max charges..It is for sure one way to guarantee bad cops wouldn't stay cops for long.........
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Doesn't matter if you knew or not.  Doesn't matter if your next stop was to donate a kidnew to your dying nephew.  Hell it doesn't matter if your just a little infant catching some z's in your crib after a taxing bout with Mr. potato head.
You are wrong, peasant.  You will face the full fury of the kings men for what somebody you might know allegedly did.  You will be told you're going to get a hole in your head.  You will be flashbanged whether you're  a little white baby or an 82 hear old black dude chillin' on the porch.  Get used to it serf.
Link Posted: 7/28/2015 7:35:46 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

Yeah mine either, but then again thats not what this story is about, its about leo not following the Constitution, their oath, or even common sense, then once it went sideways, they tried to cover their asses......
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Dude, this was your scenario.
Link Posted: 7/28/2015 7:52:56 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

View Quote

Of course you should be charged.
We can't know whether you were involved or the extent of your involvement simply based upon your statements.

Charge everyone involved with every crime which might have been committed during the entire fiasco.
The courts will sort out those who are guilty from those who are not guilty and will determine exactly which crimes those who are guilty have committed.
That's the reason courts exist.
Link Posted: 7/28/2015 8:11:29 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

If you knew without a doubt you would be prosecuted wouldn't you want to know the circumstances that led to the warrant? Particularly if it was from a more questionable officer?  If you knew you would be prosecuted would not more level heads be used when planning these events....you know "Hey guys lets not throw a bomb in the house, how about we knock on the door instead? Which by the way is how they eventually caught the guy they were after.  It seems common sense is not involved when these things get sideways.
Link Posted: 7/29/2015 9:27:40 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

This is pretty much what every wheelman in a robbery-gone-bad says at his arraignment for Murder.

If you act with others to effect a certain end, you are liable for the reasonably foreseeable consequences of the effort. This is fundamental law - the law of joint ventures, of conspiracy, and of felony murder. If it was reasonably foreseeable that a flashbang might be hurled into the house and that injuries would result if it detonated in proximity to a person, there's no particular reason not to hold everybody involved accountable for the outcome.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

This reply burns like a flashbang in a baby's crib.
Link Posted: 7/29/2015 10:28:54 AM EDT
[#49]
Link Posted: 7/29/2015 10:31:16 AM EDT
[#50]
Page / 5
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top