Site Notices
Page / 3
Link Posted: 7/28/2015 7:51:27 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
For further harvesting
View Quote

Op nailed it.  I planted my glock 17 tree a couple of years ago. Its still small, right now I'm getting glock 19s, hopefully soon I will have 17's falling off the limbs into the soft grass below.

Oh and I own page 2
Link Posted: 7/28/2015 7:51:40 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Ok, so the officer found the gun earlier in the search, why does he pull it out and wave it around? I am confused by that.
View Quote

He should have left it on the ground so a hoodrat could steal it when his back was turned?
Link Posted: 7/28/2015 7:52:34 AM EDT
[#3]
Just don't leave your throwdown in a bag on top of your cruiser and then drive off.

http://wpri.com/2015/07/21/providence-police-officer-suspended-pending-illegal-gun-probe/
Link Posted: 7/28/2015 7:53:12 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

He should have left it on the ground so a hoodrat could steal it when his back was turned?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Ok, so the officer found the gun earlier in the search, why does he pull it out and wave it around? I am confused by that.

Of course not, but if he had already put it in his pocket, why pull it back out?
Link Posted: 7/28/2015 7:54:47 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Troll thread
I've never carried a "drop gun" and don't know anyone who does
Kind of hard to use a gun registered to you and showing as one you've qualified on as a "drop gun"
View Quote

"Registered to you..."

Fucking New Yorkers...
Link Posted: 7/28/2015 7:55:26 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Of course not, but if he had already put it in his pocket, why pull it back out?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I dont know... to make it safe?
Link Posted: 7/28/2015 7:56:22 AM EDT
[#7]
Dear God.
You posted this at 5 am.
You must have been up all night with this gem.
Link Posted: 7/28/2015 7:57:15 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

"Registered to you..."

Fucking New Yorkers...
View Quote

Always finding something to complain about
You do not disappoint.
Link Posted: 7/28/2015 8:00:24 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:I'm still trying to figure out where I confessed to murder, pretty sure I'd remember that.
View Quote

You took a **** on their green Jesus and suddenly the gross suppositions aren't so funny.

Link Posted: 7/28/2015 8:06:42 AM EDT
[#10]

I've seen numerous stories accusing cops of planting guns...
View Quote

And these accusations, they come from fine up-standing members of society, every one right?
Link Posted: 7/28/2015 8:07:56 AM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 7/28/2015 8:08:42 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

while in the middle of taking down a combative suspect? (In no way do i think it was a throw down gun, I honestly am just wondering WTF the officer was doing with the gun.)
Link Posted: 7/28/2015 8:09:20 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

That's what he said he did. My guess is he's talking about a particularly intense COD battle - but that's not what he said.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Now we are getting somewhere.   What was the SOP of determining the recipient of the AK?  
"Oh fuck oh fuck we shouldn't have shot that guy, quick get the drop gun from the HMMWV".
Are you fucking serious?

You just admitted to murder, obstruction, evidence tampering, and probably a list of charges I don't even know of on a public message board?

The thread is retarded - your post really wraps it up with a nice little bow for us.
Wow, really? Is that what you think he did?

That's what he said he did. My guess is he's talking about a particularly intense COD battle - but that's not what he said.

Either you quoted the wrong person or else readin' is hard n' shit.

Link Posted: 7/28/2015 8:14:52 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

Are you fucking serious?

You just admitted to murder, obstruction, evidence tampering, and probably a list of charges I don't even know of on a public message board?

The thread is retarded - your post really wraps it up with a nice little bow for us.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
When I was attached to the Cav in Iraq, every Humvee had a "drop AK", I am sure it is the same mentality.
Now we are getting somewhere.   What was the SOP of determining the recipient of the AK?  

"Oh fuck oh fuck we shouldn't have shot that guy, quick get the drop gun from the HMMWV".

Are you fucking serious?

Do you know what you call an Iraqi who doesn't run?

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 7/28/2015 8:26:11 AM EDT
[#15]
I'll bet the OP is currently standing in front of a recruiting office wearing a ballerina costume with a sightless AR pistol.
Link Posted: 7/28/2015 8:34:22 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Troll thread
Kind of hard to use a gun registered to you and showing as one you've qualified on as a "drop gun"
View Quote

NY problems.
Link Posted: 7/28/2015 8:35:04 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
When I was attached to the Cav in Iraq, every Humvee had a "drop AK", I am sure it is the same mentality.

Link Posted: 7/28/2015 8:39:02 AM EDT
[#18]
Why is this idea limited to cops? Should responsible citizens who carry not be allowed to carry a "throw-down" piece as well? They need it even more, they don't have unions and the institutional advantages of being a cop if you're involved in a shooting.

OP is an elitist bootlicker.
Link Posted: 7/28/2015 8:39:45 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
View Quote

Maybe he should have left it on the perp so he wouldn't be accused of planting it....
Link Posted: 7/28/2015 8:41:08 AM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 7/28/2015 8:41:58 AM EDT
[#21]
In on this one!
Link Posted: 7/28/2015 8:43:57 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Are you fucking serious?

A well disciplined Iraqi?
Link Posted: 7/28/2015 8:44:23 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

His explanation pretty much matches with the reason I always heard for Leo having a drop gun.  Shoot a perp, realize his gun was just a pointed finger, then drop a gun.  The drop gun is supposed to be one that was taken off another perp and possibly already used in other crimes.
Link Posted: 7/28/2015 8:46:17 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

Are you fucking serious?

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Are you fucking serious?

Oh teh noes!!! QUICK CALL THE NCIS!!!!!!!!
Link Posted: 7/28/2015 8:46:32 AM EDT
[#25]

Stopped this guy once for doing 36 in a 35... Said he was a rabbi and he was late for temple.  What am I, stupid?  I yank him out by his beard and slap that funny hat off his head, tell him to wait by my car while I look for his registration.  Grab my throw away and put it in the glove compartment.  You should have seen the look on his face when I pulled it out and asked, "well, well, what do we have here?"  I had filed to serial number off the gun a couple of week before, so he got an enhancement.  He won't be doing 36 in a 35 again for a while.

Last I heard, he will be getting out in a year or two.  Worthless legal system...
Link Posted: 7/28/2015 8:48:58 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

Maybe he should have left it on the perp so he wouldn't be accused of planting it....
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

RIF, AGAIN, the officer had already taken the gun off the perp and put it in his pocket, why pull it back out right when going hands on with a combative perp? shear stupidity? Officer VERY good at multitasking so he is clearing it, right then? AGAIN, I don't believe for a second it was a thrown down gun.
Link Posted: 7/28/2015 9:04:54 AM EDT
[#27]
Link Posted: 7/28/2015 9:05:19 AM EDT
[#28]
Link Posted: 7/28/2015 9:11:38 AM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:
Are you fucking serious?

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Stopped this guy once for doing 36 in a 35... Said he was a rabbi and he was late for temple.  What am I, stupid?  I yank him out by his beard and slap that funny hat off his head, tell him to wait by my car while I look for his registration.  Grab my throw away and put it in the glove compartment.  You should have seen the look on his face when I pulled it out and asked, "well, well, what do we have here?"  I had filed to serial number off the gun a couple of week before, so he got an enhancement.  He won't be doing 36 in a 35 again for a while.

Last I heard, he will be getting out in a year or two.  Worthless legal system...

Are you fucking serious?

Lulz

Link Posted: 7/28/2015 9:15:22 AM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:
Are you fucking serious?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Are you fucking serious?
Maybe you should seek to  bring this evil JBT to Justice...

Link Posted: 7/28/2015 9:16:46 AM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:

I buy my throw away guns at gun shows because there is no background check and they are untraceable.  Unfortunately, my union stipend only covers three throw always yearly so I'm limited by that.

Seriously some of you fuckers are dumber than mud.
View Quote
This OP specifically

Link Posted: 7/28/2015 9:17:57 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

Are you fucking serious?

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Are you fucking serious?

Mmmmmmmm, this new copypasta is delicious.
Link Posted: 7/28/2015 9:20:03 AM EDT
[#33]
Ignore
Link Posted: 7/28/2015 9:28:06 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Obviously, but how do they determine who gets the crack and who gets the gun? Does policy differ from precinct to precinct?  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
They keep it for when they run out of crack to sprinkle on you.
Obviously, but how do they determine who gets the crack and who gets the gun? Does policy differ from precinct to precinct?  

The crack is for when they need to get a few more arrests to keep the super happy.  The gun is for when they accidentally shoot granny for J-walking.........
Link Posted: 7/28/2015 9:30:30 AM EDT
[#35]
.. I have been a police officer since 1991 and have never seen another officer have a "throw down gun" nor even heard of anyone in my department carrying one.
Link Posted: 7/28/2015 9:33:44 AM EDT
[#36]
IBTL - TROLL THREAD on COPS are all bad and want to stick it to you.
Link Posted: 7/28/2015 9:34:13 AM EDT
[#37]

JBT training video:  

Also:  OP is either brilliant or retarded

Link Posted: 7/28/2015 9:34:15 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
View Quote

LOL, sure.
Link Posted: 7/28/2015 9:34:43 AM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:

Dear God.

You posted this at 5 am.

You must have been up all night with this gem.
View Quote

LOL

Link Posted: 7/28/2015 9:35:42 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
Troll thread
View Quote

NY problems.

Link Posted: 7/28/2015 9:40:35 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

while in the middle of taking down a combative suspect? (In no way do i think it was a throw down gun, I honestly am just wondering WTF the officer was doing with the gun.)
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

He's projecting (with a bit of sarcasm) to the cameraman; "While you are busy recording me to see if I make a mistake, why don't you get a good view of the gun this punk had on him?"...

*edited for clarity..
Link Posted: 7/28/2015 9:41:05 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

You do not disappoint.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

"Registered to you..."

Fucking New Yorkers...

You do not disappoint.

When Bernard Kerik started as a NY cop he had the shops put holsters in a different colored bag so he knew who to stop and frisk for a gun-why buy a holster if you don't have a gun?

Any department that would allow that would probably encourage drop guns.

The info about the holsters and bags came from his autobiography.
Link Posted: 7/28/2015 9:41:46 AM EDT
[#43]
"Jesus Christ! What gun? He's got a fucking gyro sandwich here."

"What do you want? It's pitch black. It's tinfoil. It looked like a gun!"

Meh, things like this happen. The pricks probably had it coming though, if that is any consolation.
Link Posted: 7/28/2015 9:42:39 AM EDT
[#44]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

In a warzone? That could never ever happen.
Link Posted: 7/28/2015 9:46:33 AM EDT
[#45]
Link Posted: 7/28/2015 9:49:04 AM EDT
[#46]
White privilege.
Link Posted: 7/28/2015 9:50:23 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

When Bernard Kerik started as a NY cop he had the shops put holsters in a different colored bag so he knew who to stop and frisk for a gun-why buy a holster if you don't have a gun?

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

"Registered to you..."

Fucking New Yorkers...

You do not disappoint.

That's quite a leap you made there........

Link Posted: 7/28/2015 9:51:51 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

View Quote

That's nice
Once again, NYPD has their own way of doing business
Nothing to do with how we do stuff
Link Posted: 7/28/2015 9:52:37 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
"Jesus Christ! What gun? He's got a fucking gyro sandwich here."

"What do you want? It's pitch black. It's tinfoil. It looked like a gun!"

Meh, things like this happen. The pricks probably had it coming though, if that is any consolation.
View Quote

Are you fucking serious?

Link Posted: 7/28/2015 9:56:54 AM EDT
[#50]
Holy shit this thread fucking delivers. I think I just woke the house up laughing.  Thank you Josh. That was some funny ass shit, man.
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top