Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 7
Link Posted: 7/30/2015 9:59:54 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

I called her today to let her know Ditch was pretty much out of danger. I'll see her again in 2 weeks for the vaccines she was to weak to receive this visit. I know she'll be happy.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
2 pics from yesterday that were stuck in my camera:

Rescue selfie!
http://i365.photobucket.com/albums/oo93/markfhagenauer/Semper%20Fi/sf%20ditch2.jpg

Here's the tech that broke down and cried when she saw Ditch. This is on the way out an hour later and she was still a little puffy.
http://i365.photobucket.com/albums/oo93/markfhagenauer/Semper%20Fi/sf%20dich.jpg

When Ditch gets fully recovered you should stop by and show the tech the transformation of a healthy Ditch.Im sure she would appreciate that and make her feel better that he made it

They both look sad in that pic

I called her today to let her know Ditch was pretty much out of danger. I'll see her again in 2 weeks for the vaccines she was to weak to receive this visit. I know she'll be happy.

Awesome
Link Posted: 7/31/2015 9:46:43 AM EDT
[#2]
This morning my GSD rolled over for his morning tummy rubs.  Let us know when the new pup has become comfortable enough to accept tummy rubs.
Link Posted: 7/31/2015 9:58:04 AM EDT
[#3]
Also consider getting pictures from the side and top down to show his current status.  Compare the same views in a month or two when he has put on weight.
Link Posted: 7/31/2015 10:13:46 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
This morning my GSD rolled over for his morning tummy rubs.  Let us know when the new pup has become comfortable enough to accept tummy rubs.
View Quote

He's not that comfortable yet, He has however started to try to play a little by attacking my feet while I'm walking. This morning at 6AM I was awaken by some sweet kisses from a skinny dog!
Link Posted: 7/31/2015 10:19:37 AM EDT
[#5]
Thank you thank you thank you for doing this for Ditch. You're a good man and I wish more people would step up the way you have to help these animals. It's just utterly heartbreaking to see what humans do to animals on a daily basis and you're fighting that every day.

I recently fished a bag of dead kittens out of the creek. There was one survivor and we've adopted her. My wife and I have always been dog folks and never had a cat, but I'm rapidly learning why people have a house full of them. Our dogs are slowly adjusting to the cat and the cat is the most loving and hysterical little critter I've ever encountered. She 'talks' so much even the vet was surprised and asked to videotape her doing it. She sounds like she is singing at times and fussing other times.

I truly believe, after this, that animals KNOW when we've rescued them.
Link Posted: 7/31/2015 10:22:48 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Also consider getting pictures from the side and top down to show his current status.  Compare the same views in a month or two when he has put on weight.
View Quote

Side pics are tough since he won't get away from my side. The only one I have is blurry because I'm running back while I snap it. I'll try!

Pics? First bath last night. Poor thing is covered in scabs. probably from the massive tick infestation. The vets did a good job. I didn't find a single tick the missed.
Link Posted: 7/31/2015 10:25:43 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Thank you thank you thank you for doing this for Ditch. You're a good man and I wish more people would step up the way you have to help these animals. It's just utterly heartbreaking to see what humans do to animals on a daily basis and you're fighting that every day.

I recently fished a bag of dead kittens out of the creek. There was one survivor and we've adopted her. My wife and I have always been dog folks and never had a cat, but I'm rapidly learning why people have a house full of them. Our dogs are slowly adjusting to the cat and the cat is the most loving and hysterical little critter I've ever encountered. She 'talks' so much even the vet was surprised and asked to videotape her doing it. She sounds like she is singing at times and fussing other times.

I truly believe, after this, that animals KNOW when we've rescued them.
View Quote

I remember that thread well. I believe I had a fairly strong opinion about some of the thoughtless posts in your thread.
Good on you for saving the one. Seriously? You didn't post a rescue kitten pic in a rescue thread? What the hell is wrong with you?
Link Posted: 7/31/2015 11:08:16 AM EDT
[#8]
Hell of a nice thing you're doing joker.

As a fellow dog lover/rescuer, thanks.
Link Posted: 7/31/2015 11:26:16 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

I remember that thread well. I believe I had a fairly strong opinion about some of the thoughtless posts in your thread.
Good on you for saving the one. Seriously? You didn't post a rescue kitten pic in a rescue thread? What the hell is wrong with you?
View Quote

She's a stinker. She's 4.3 pounds of attitude, fluff, and adoration for my daughter. She sleeps with her, follows her all over the house, and plays gently with her. My daughter is still in the 'toddler' phase (almost out of it) so it speaks highly of the cat's patience. I, on the other hand, have scratches galore. My son has a few as well.

Here's Fur Elise "Ellie" in all her cross-eyed glory:

Link Posted: 7/31/2015 11:32:04 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

She's a stinker. She's 4.3 pounds of attitude, fluff, and adoration for my daughter. She sleeps with her, follows her all over the house, and plays gently with her. My daughter is still in the 'toddler' phase (almost out of it) so it speaks highly of the cat's patience. I, on the other hand, have scratches galore. My son has a few as well.

http://i62.tinypic.com/2l9ryaf.jpg

She's beautiful! I love the cross-eyed Siamese stare. What was her weight when you first snagged her?

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

She's beautiful! I love the cross-eyed Siamese stare. What was her weight when you first snagged her?

Link Posted: 7/31/2015 11:37:20 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Side pics are tough since he won't get away from my side. The only one I have is blurry because I'm running back while I snap it. I'll try!

Pics? First bath last night. Poor thing is covered in scabs. probably from the massive tick infestation. The vets did a good job. I didn't find a single tick the missed.
http://i365.photobucket.com/albums/oo93/markfhagenauer/DSCF4719.jpg
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

http://i365.photobucket.com/albums/oo93/markfhagenauer/DSCF4719.jpg

Damn, Ditch is skinny indeed.That top angle really shows how bad shape he is in.

He is gong to be a pretty boy when he fills out and that coat shines.

Link Posted: 7/31/2015 11:39:07 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Remember that thread as well.Lots of wtf replies in that one from folks here.

She is a cutie,thanks for saving her and loving her
Link Posted: 7/31/2015 11:44:00 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

View Quote

Thanks! :)

She didn't even weigh 1.5 when I found her. The vet told us she might be slow to gain weight and had us feeding her wet food and a constant supply of dry food. In just about six weeks or so she hit 4.2. Now the vet has her on all dry food. One thing this cat loves is eating. If you put a can of soda or a bottle of water to your lips --- she's charging at you to investigate. She lives to play with bottle caps and bats them all over the house. It's rapidly becoming a 'walk barefoot at your own risk' scenario because those things hurt like hell when you step on them.
Link Posted: 7/31/2015 11:44:14 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

Damn, Ditch is skinny indeed.That top angle really shows how bad shape he is in.

View Quote

That is correct.  The before and after pictures should be dramatic.    As a reader of this thread, I am grateful that people like Joker exist.

Progress will be made as it happens and I have to not expect too much too soon.  

I just called the Arlington facility where Cody was at and hope to get an update about him.  I regret not calling Monday morning to offer a donation to give him more time.   I did not think about it until later that day after he was already saved.

Is making a donation even a viable way to help save a dog in that type facility?
Link Posted: 7/31/2015 11:45:39 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

View Quote

Definitely a lot of WTF replies but they were outweighed with good.

It's impossible to not love her. She is absolutely hilarious. And fearless ... my god she doesn't have a single fear gene.
Link Posted: 7/31/2015 12:11:43 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

I just called the Arlington facility where Cody was at and hope to get an update about him.  I regret not calling Monday morning to offer a donation to give him more time.   I did not think about it until later that day after he was already saved.

Is making a donation even a viable way to help save a dog in that type facility?
View Quote

yes donations to city/county facilities can help the animals get adopted.  The Collin Co shelter runs a "Diamond" program, where donations are used to offset the cost of adoptions.  When the Diamond amount is donated, (individually or combined donations) the animal is a Diamond Dog/Cat and costs only $25 to adopt, with vaccinations and rabies shots given, spay/neuter, and microchipping.  Collin Co tries hard, and they run a lot of adoption specials, and promotional events.  They are NOT a shelter that automagically kills all pitbull type dogs either!

I went there 14mo ago to pull a Ridgeback for the rescue I work with since the other RR rescue in the area didn't want him.  He was such a cool dog, that rather than drive him over to Wise Co and drop him off at the rescue, he just got added to our Ridgeback pack!
Link Posted: 7/31/2015 12:15:19 PM EDT
[#17]
I can see improvement already. His posture and activity levels are far better now. Maybe he gained a pound. His coat looks better but I think that was the bath.

re donations buying time: I don't know. I am the furthest thing from an authority on shelters and rescue, I just like dogs. All this networking, placing and whatnot I struggle with. However, I always get the impression that this type of donation process encourages dogs to be held for ransom. "Donate or we'll kill this puppy!" Also some of the donation collections don't do anything for a specific dog and just go into the shelters coffers. Now don't get me wrong, I think aiding these shelters is a good thing. I just feel that some are misleading. That's why I recommend finding a local one, volunteer a couple of hours a month (It's playing with dogs! C'mon!) and then helping them financially if so moved.

Thank you for following up on Cody.

Quoted:

That is correct.  The before and after pictures should be dramatic.    As a reader of this thread, I am grateful that people like Joker exist.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Link Posted: 7/31/2015 12:53:36 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

It's impossible to not love her. She is absolutely hilarious. And fearless ... my god she doesn't have a single fear gene.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I've been through a similar experience. Someone threw me in a creek tied in a a sack with my siblings (Okay, a slightly different version) and have a new attitude on life.

Last night after his bath he found a spot on some target backers.

This morning.

And here is my personal miracle:
Link Posted: 7/31/2015 12:55:39 PM EDT
[#19]
It sounds like you have a great shelter. Sadly I know not all of them are like that. Just investigate and find a way to help if you can!

Quoted:

yes donations to city/county facilities can help the animals get adopted.  The Collin Co shelter runs a "Diamond" program, where donations are used to offset the cost of adoptions.  When the Diamond amount is donated, (individually or combined donations) the animal is a Diamond Dog/Cat and costs only $25 to adopt, with vaccinations and rabies shots given, spay/neuter, and microchipping.  Collin Co tries hard, and they run a lot of adoption specials, and promotional events.  They are NOT a shelter that automagically kills all pitbull type dogs either!

I went there 14mo ago to pull a Ridgeback for the rescue I work with since the other RR rescue in the area didn't want him.  He was such a cool dog, that rather than drive him over to Wise Co and drop him off at the rescue, he just got added to our Ridgeback pack!
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Link Posted: 7/31/2015 1:35:49 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

I've been through a similar experience. Someone threw me in a creek tied in a a sack with my siblings (Okay, a slightly different version) and have a new attitude on life.

http://i365.photobucket.com/albums/oo93/markfhagenauer/DSCF4725.jpg

This morning.
http://i365.photobucket.com/albums/oo93/markfhagenauer/DSCF4729.jpg
http://i365.photobucket.com/albums/oo93/markfhagenauer/DSCF4726.jpg
http://i365.photobucket.com/albums/oo93/markfhagenauer/DSCF4728.jpg

http://i365.photobucket.com/albums/oo93/markfhagenauer/DSCF4727.jpg
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

This morning.

he looks great

what a difference some care and love can do

Link Posted: 7/31/2015 2:09:14 PM EDT
[#21]
He is already standing more erect and looks a bit stronger in those pics.His eyes look a bit deeper in color and more open than before

I will be so glad once those ribs have some meat on them  and that spine is hidden

Link Posted: 7/31/2015 6:51:48 PM EDT
[#22]
I'm very happy that joker1 and tommyrich are saving this dog. Looking at the pictures makes me mad. Some people really suck. My dog is a rescue and I like to think that maybe she just ran away instead of being thrown out like trash. She is such a sweet dog there is no way anybody could just get rid of her.
Link Posted: 7/31/2015 7:37:58 PM EDT
[#23]
Ditch actually left my side a few times for a few seconds. HE RAN! That's right, an actual gallop to try and stay up with my other dogs.

And...He barked at the jeep parked in the field. Then he barked at the tarp that serves as a rain shelter on my picnic table! I take this as a good sign. I've been suspicious of his vision because of the severe malnutrition. His eyes are recovering.

Then we went inside for food, wormer and anti-biotics and...He kenneled! Went right in and waited for his food! Usually he was so intent on the food he would try and get to it instead of going in his crate.

Now the bad news. He's vicious. Several times while out walking and without provocation or warning he attacked! Straight for my shoes and pants cuffs.

Pics after dinner.
Link Posted: 7/31/2015 7:48:44 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

This morning.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

This morning.

Looks great joker!

Let me know if you need anything.
Link Posted: 7/31/2015 7:56:03 PM EDT
[#25]
He looks much better already . I have been watching this thread with a lot of interest . I have a soft spot for GSD's
Link Posted: 7/31/2015 7:59:47 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

View Quote

I need you to sign your wife up on AR15.com so she can get immediate updates.

ETA: I really think he's out of the woods and looks great considering. I just want to remind you I've got a lot of work ahead of me so be patient. Firsy I have to get him healthy and then we'll work on his other issues (Whatever this experience has don to him). I promise you though, as tempted as I am, that he is your dog as long as you want him. Can you believe I have 15 other people that have offered to take him?
Link Posted: 7/31/2015 8:10:14 PM EDT
[#27]
Always a good thing to read another happy dag (and cat!) thread.
Link Posted: 7/31/2015 8:59:30 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

ETA: I really think he's out of the woods and looks great considering. I just want to remind you I've got a lot of work ahead of me so be patient. Firsy I have to get him healthy and then we'll work on his other issues (Whatever this experience has don to him). I promise you though, as tempted as I am, that he is your dog as long as you want him. Can you believe I have 15 other people that have offered to take him?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

that speaks volumes for you as to what magic you can do for a dog

know you need to take the time and finish that PP account so I and others can help you with the cost of this

Link Posted: 7/31/2015 9:05:39 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

know you need to take the time and finish that PP account so I and others can help you with the cost of this

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Semper Fi Rescue Dogs has one. I'm just not sure what to do with it . I don't want to violate Arfcom COC.
Link Posted: 7/31/2015 9:11:45 PM EDT
[#30]
This 5 second video is huge to me. This dog was near death 2 days ago. Man they're tough.

Yay! He's leaving my side to interact with other dogs.

He's still keeping an eye on me.

Link Posted: 7/31/2015 9:14:29 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

haha, I've tried to get her to sign up but she has less than zero interest in anything "gun" related. Besides I kinda like it that way, arfcoms my little get away place.

It's amazing to see the interest in him. I'm sure glad I saw this thread when I did.
Link Posted: 7/31/2015 9:50:11 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Update on Cody's status.. He is with a local rescue group now, and here's the latest info from them:
Thank you to EVERYONE who donated for Cody!  We are so happy to report that he had a GREAT Vet appt this morning.  The break is new enough and clean enough to be fixed without a specialist and the collected donations will just cover his leg fix!  The fix itself is $900 and we have collected a total of $1100 which will additionally cover his additional vetting and meds he will need.  Thank you to ALL who contributed and shared his story.   Cody will be walking on all fours again very soon and ready for adoption w'in a couple of months!  THank you again,

Cody's Friends Rescue
Link Posted: 7/31/2015 9:55:26 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

Update on Cody's status.. He is with a local rescue group now, and here's the latest info from them:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Thank you to EVERYONE who donated for Cody!  We are so happy to report that he had a GREAT Vet appt this morning.  The break is new enough and clean enough to be fixed without a specialist and the collected donations will just cover his leg fix!  The fix itself is $900 and we have collected a total of $1100 which will additionally cover his additional vetting and meds he will need.  Thank you to ALL who contributed and shared his story.   Cody will be walking on all fours again very soon and ready for adoption w'in a couple of months!  THank you again,

Cody's Friends Rescue

Thank you for the update. Now go have a good life Cody!
Link Posted: 7/31/2015 10:04:53 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Cody's Friends Rescue

that is great to hear

Link Posted: 7/31/2015 10:08:49 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Cody's Friends Rescue

Fantastic!

Link Posted: 7/31/2015 10:24:09 PM EDT
[#36]

That is one happy looking pup in the 4th pic!  I think your pack will do as much to get him right as the vet and good food will.
Link Posted: 7/31/2015 10:37:48 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

That is one happy looking pup in the 4th pic!  I think your pack will do as much to get him right as the vet and good food will.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Oh absolutely! I use them as a big part of learning to be a good dog. I am so grateful to have a pack that allows all these strange dogs to come and go.
Link Posted: 7/31/2015 10:57:07 PM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:

Might be too late for this one. The current listing on their FB page says:

**URGENT LIST 7/28/15 MUST HAVE COMMITMENT BY 12PM!!

https://www.facebook.com/PAAStx
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

I live about 5 minutes from Arlington animal shelter. I can start a relay to just about anywhere with Cody. I wish I could take him, but we just cant right now.

So, who am I going to get him for, and what direction am I driving?

The sad truth is 4 million dogs get abandoned to shelters and rescues each year and 2 million get adopted from shelters and rescues.

Save those you can, but trying to save everything is an impossible task.  Focusing on those that can't be saved will lead to burnout.
Link Posted: 7/31/2015 11:02:35 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
The sad truth is 4 million dogs get abandoned to shelters and rescues each year and 2 million get adopted from shelters and rescues.  

Save those you can, but trying to save everything is an impossible task.  Focusing on those that can't be saved will lead to burnout.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I live about 5 minutes from Arlington animal shelter. I can start a relay to just about anywhere with Cody. I wish I could take him, but we just cant right now.

True, but we saved that one.
Link Posted: 7/31/2015 11:04:21 PM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:
He's getting a great Arfcom home when he's recovered. There are 6 other Arfcommers that were willing to take him as well.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

You're a good man, my chocolate lab mix rescue is the best dog. My GF and I want to get a GSD puppy but waiting till we get a house with a large yard.

Hope you find him a great home.

He's getting a great Arfcom home when he's recovered. There are 6 other Arfcommers that were willing to take him as well.
You know what that means, right?

6 people to show your 'catalog' to and help them pick a new non GSD housemate
Link Posted: 7/31/2015 11:05:44 PM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:

So Joker, I don't know if I'm wrong, but it seems to me that Shepherds can be a little clingy. Your new charge...do you think he'll have separation anxiety? Is there a way of training a dog like this who has perfectly valid reasons to have separation anxiety to help them adjust mentally?

My dog is only part shepherd and he's like velcro all the time. Follows me EVERYWHERE. Trips me up, scampers away, comes back when the coast is clear...
View Quote
I don't think it's a shepherd thing, it's a starvation thing.  Joker1 is a provider of food to a creature that almost died from lack of food, there is some serious survival based brain chemistry that gets activated by that.

Link Posted: 7/31/2015 11:15:55 PM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

oh, your save count is a lot higher than just this one.

Link Posted: 7/31/2015 11:18:58 PM EDT
[#43]
You and Fluffly rule!! Keep on kicking ass.
Link Posted: 7/31/2015 11:33:12 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
You're a good man, my chocolate lab mix rescue is the best dog. My GF and I want to get a GSD puppy but waiting till we get a house with a large yard.

Hope you find him a great home.

My shelter is dam near empty!. 5 dogs! I moved 6 in the last week and a half.(and 2 kittens)
Link Posted: 7/31/2015 11:54:28 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
Ditch actually left my side a few times for a few seconds. HE RAN! That's right, an actual gallop to try and stay up with my other dogs.

And...He barked at the jeep parked in the field. Then he barked at the tarp that serves as a rain shelter on my picnic table! I take this as a good sign. I've been suspicious of his vision because of the severe malnutrition. His eyes are recovering.

Then we went inside for food, wormer and anti-biotics and...He kenneled! Went right in and waited for his food! Usually he was so intent on the food he would try and get to it instead of going in his crate.

Now the bad news. He's vicious. Several times while out walking and without provocation or warning he attacked! Straight for my shoes and pants cuffs.

Pics after dinner.
View Quote

That's how mine "play". They do it to each other. I've noticed that the young ones do it to the older ones.

My first beagle was older when i got blue. When it was dinner time they (mostly  blue ) would get all excited and wrassle. Blue would mouth the heck out of abbies legs. I stuck my hand there to stop her once and discovered that blue was hardly using any force at all.

Now magnum does it to lucy.

It's probably something other than vicious.  A bonding puppy thing or something.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 8/1/2015 12:56:56 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

That's how mine "play". They do it to each other. I've noticed that the young ones do it to the older ones.

My first beagle was older when i got blue. When it was dinner time they (mostly  blue ) would get all excited and wrassle. Blue would mouth the heck out of abbies legs. I stuck my hand there to stop her once and discovered that blue was hardly using any force at all.

It's probably something other than vicious.  A bonding puppy thing or something.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Pics after dinner.

Oh, I recognized it as play immediately. Right now it's adorable. When he gets bigger it'll be a pain in the ass so I'll address it eventually. Just not now. He is still so fragile, physically and mentally I'm just letting him love life!
Link Posted: 8/1/2015 3:14:03 AM EDT
[#47]
This thread delivers smiles and wagging tails.

Link Posted: 8/1/2015 6:50:33 PM EDT
[#48]
Joker:

I volunteered cash in the other thread.  Where can I send it?

Link Posted: 8/2/2015 8:11:02 AM EDT
[#49]
I have terrible news. Ditch died this morning at 5:45 AM. After a great day (see pics) I let the dogs out one last time at 12:30 AM. Ditch was energetic and playful making sure to attack at least 2 other dogs on the way out the door. He was sleeping in my arms when he awoke at 3:30 AM and vomited. He then closed his eyes and laid down. By the time I cleaned that up the diarrhea and drooling started. I took him out and he looked very wobbly. By the type I googled the emergency vet location he was starting to seize. I drove him to Medvet in Cincinnati. His temp was 105' and his pupils were fixed. The diagnosis was a neurological case of distemper that he caught in the wild. While crying herself the vet told me there was almost no chance of him ever recovering from this. I made the tough call. I'm sorry. I did my best. I can't believe I lost him.

These pics are from earlier in the day.

Link Posted: 8/2/2015 8:30:58 AM EDT
[#50]
That stinks. At least since you got him he lived well.
Page / 7
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top