BCM
User Panel

Page / 4
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 7/27/2015 8:15:20 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

No, we don't think that. We think that people coming into this country in droves illegally, and who are helped by their government in doing so, are invaders.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

3. People think Hispanics are foreign invsders to the USA.

No, we don't think that. We think that people coming into this country in droves illegally, and who are helped by their government in doing so, are invaders.

The most important thing regarding the issue of immigration is that they are changing the socio-political culture of the U.S. in their refusal to assimilate and large numbers, with high birth rates, and are having a detrimental impact upon politics which can ruin this country.  If massive amounts of Swiss or more conservative Englishmen pouring over our borders, we would not be having he same problems or as many problems. The illegality is of secondary or even tertiary importance.  It's who these people are and how much their children mirror them (which is especially important since we have birthright citizenship.  It's also not about race, as much as some people try to paint it that way.  It's about culture, plain and simple.
Link Posted: 7/27/2015 8:23:04 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

We have zero use for the electoral college.  We need to move to direct voting where each vote counts not just the majority in each state.
View Quote
Ahhh...direct democracy....whom do we get to vote off the island first?

Link Posted: 7/27/2015 8:24:52 PM EDT
[#3]
Another big step toward a one party system.
Link Posted: 7/27/2015 8:26:32 PM EDT
[#4]
Florida is not California. We will not go down without a fight.
Link Posted: 7/27/2015 8:27:09 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
We have zero use for the electoral college.  We need to move to direct voting where each vote counts not just the majority in each state.
View Quote

Ah, the public school system...
Link Posted: 7/27/2015 8:32:34 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Sounds like the settlers from Commiefornia repopulating Colorado, Wyoming, and Texas . . . screw up your location bad enough to move, then re-start the process somewhere where it isn't screwed up
View Quote

It's like one of those parasite life cycles where the adult makes the environment too toxic or uncomfortable for their young so they leave to find a new host.
Link Posted: 7/27/2015 8:33:05 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

View Quote
The one thing that will keep us better than California is are super strong gun culture. Our CCW Permit is over One Million strong. That alone is a major thing. We might go liberal but even the Libe that move here get CCWs and like having ARs.

Link Posted: 7/27/2015 8:36:29 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Ummmm...  

Puerto Rico is an American Territory and they are American Citizens. Are you suffering from water in the head or something?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
How many of them coming into the country are doing it legally... I'm going to guess not very many. This is the goal of the left, to bring in only people they know who will vote for Democrats. This country will be under Communism in 10 years.
Ummmm...  

Puerto Rico is an American Territory and they are American Citizens. Are you suffering from water in the head or something?

Yes I know that. I'm just looking at what happened between South America and Mexico. Opened their borders to illegals to flood the U.S. I wouldn't put it past Puerto Rico to do the same. The Obama administration doesn't require anyone to prove citizenship. That's why I said I wonder how many of them are coming into this country legally. How many are flooding into puerto Rico and coming into the United States.
Link Posted: 7/27/2015 8:39:01 PM EDT
[#9]
keep thinking that the crises in these other countries is an accident or due to their own ineptitude. The DNC has been working for decades to buy elections with foreigners, and they aren't above bankrupting foreign states in order to do it. The ends justify the means.
Link Posted: 7/27/2015 8:39:40 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
View Quote

I hope so, because I'm not seeing a way forward to victory for a GOP Presidential candidate without winning Florida.
Link Posted: 7/27/2015 8:41:59 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
How many of them coming into the country are doing it legally... I'm going to guess not very many. This is the goal of the left, to bring in only people they know who will vote for Democrats. This country will be under Communism in 10 years.
View Quote

Well since PRs are US Citizens, literally all of them are legal.
Link Posted: 7/27/2015 8:44:29 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
Yes I know that. I'm just looking at what happened between South America and Mexico. Opened their borders to illegals to flood the U.S. I wouldn't put it past Puerto Rico to do the same. The Obama administration doesn't require anyone to prove citizenship. That's why I said I wonder how many of them are coming into this country legally. How many are flooding into puerto Rico and coming into the United States.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Ummmm...  

LOL.... why the fuck would Guatematecos go to Puerto Rico.... an island on the ass end of the Caribbean and then have to fly to the mainland when they can cross unopposed into the US through Texas, Arizona, New Mexico, and California.

South Americans for the most part don't look Boricua, sound Boricua, and they sure as hell will stand out in Puerto Rico.
Link Posted: 7/27/2015 8:44:43 PM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 7/27/2015 8:46:27 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

keep thinking that the crises in these other countries is an accident or due to their own ineptitude. The DNC has been working for decades to buy elections with foreigners, and they aren't above bankrupting foreign states in order to do it. The ends justify the means.
View Quote
Ummm.... Puerto Rico is America. Your Statement makes no sense.

Link Posted: 7/27/2015 8:47:51 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
No, PR is America... should have been a Stste. Never has the Boricua population ever wantes to be independent.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
We should have let PR become their own country a long time ago.
No, PR is America... should have been a Stste. Never has the Boricua population ever wantes to be independent.  

I thought they had numerous referendums and always chose independence. aka status quo.
Link Posted: 7/27/2015 8:49:04 PM EDT
[#16]
Better get to work redistricting then.
Link Posted: 7/27/2015 8:58:56 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:
I thought they had numerous referendums and always chose independence. aka status quo.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

The Status Quo was always to be an American Territory. Independence never had a any support. Only retarded asshats supported the idea of being an independent country. Much like the asshats in Texas, Alaska, and Hawaii.

Statehood won a huge majority in the last referendum. They're tried of having being taxed and having no say in Federal matters.
Link Posted: 7/27/2015 9:01:01 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

View Quote
The Florida Legislature is actually going into Session early due to Redistricting.

Link Posted: 7/27/2015 9:01:12 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

I would say a lot won't bother to register to vote by next November.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I hope so, because I'm not seeing a way forward to victory for a GOP Presidential candidate without winning Florida.

I would say a lot won't bother to register to vote by next November.

Even without an influx of Democrat voting Puerto Ricans, I'm worried about the GOP taking Florida in '16.  I have to wonder if some of the support Jeb is seeing is based on the belief that he can deliver Florida.
Link Posted: 7/27/2015 9:10:08 PM EDT
[#20]
California takes Colorado

Mexico and California take Texas

New York and Puerto Rico take FL

Game…..set……match.

Not saying give up but demographics are pretty much a cast iron motherfucker.

Puerto Ricans, Mexicans, Blacks and misc FSA folks pretty much all reliably pull the D, election after election.
Link Posted: 7/27/2015 9:16:17 PM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 7/27/2015 9:16:18 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
California takes Colorado

Mexico and California take Texas

New York and Puerto Rico take FL

Game…..set……match.

Not saying give up but demographics are pretty much a cast iron motherfucker.

Puerto Ricans, Mexicans, Blacks and misc FSA folks pretty much all reliably pull the D, election after election.
View Quote

Stop worrying about Texas. By the time we go blue, everyone else will be voting red because it will stand for the Communist party.

Spend your time and energy worrying about actual swing states for the foreseeable future like FL, OH, VA (maybe), NC, etc.
Link Posted: 7/27/2015 9:17:19 PM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 7/28/2015 8:54:01 AM EDT
[#24]
Let me know when the shooting starts. Until then I'm sharpening my hatchet......
Link Posted: 7/28/2015 9:00:07 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Has nothing to do with the article, but i love spanish woman.

That is all.
View Quote

Yes,...

We Know...  

Link Posted: 7/28/2015 9:04:40 AM EDT
[#26]
Link Posted: 7/28/2015 9:08:46 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

As you can see here, if you live in a state such as Wyoming your vote has roughly 5x the electoral college impact of the vote from somebody in California.  In order to be a fair system California would need MANY more electoral votes to have an equivalent population to electoral vote ratio.  There's absolutely no rational reason why an individual in wyoming should have a bigger impact in an election than an individual in a populous state.

Isn't one of the ideals behind our nation the saying that "all men are created equal"?  

http://makehoustongreat.files.wordpress.com/2012/10/states-and-there-electoral-votes.jpg
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Because it's fair?

Fair?  By whose definition?

Define "fair" for me please.

Quoted:I guess fairness isn't really a word in politics, but from an ethical standpoint our system is currently a joke.

Fair is a word that does not belong in the lexicon of anyone over the age of 10.  

Fair is a word that means so many different things to EVERYBODY that it has no real meaning.

What is fair for you is different than what I think is fair for me and that goes for everybody.

Quoted:Maybe you can give an example of why we SHOULDN'T let the popular vote decide the presidency.

So you make an assertion (We should go to popular vote to elect the President) and when pressed for an argument you ask me to defned your position?

That's not how this works.

What reasons do you have for us to go to a direct/popular vote for our elections?   If "fair" is all you have then please define "fair" for me so I can understand what you mean when you use the word.

As you can see here, if you live in a state such as Wyoming your vote has roughly 5x the electoral college impact of the vote from somebody in California.  In order to be a fair system California would need MANY more electoral votes to have an equivalent population to electoral vote ratio.  There's absolutely no rational reason why an individual in wyoming should have a bigger impact in an election than an individual in a populous state.

Isn't one of the ideals behind our nation the saying that "all men are created equal"?  

http://makehoustongreat.files.wordpress.com/2012/10/states-and-there-electoral-votes.jpg

It is EXACTLY as intended.   This was a check to balance the impact of highly populated states completely usurping the interests of less populated states.
Link Posted: 7/28/2015 9:09:19 AM EDT
[#28]
Hedge funds tell Puerto Rico: lay off teachers and close schools to pay us back

Víctor Suárez, chief of staff to Puerto Rico’s governor Alejandro García Padilla, said: "The simple fact remains that extreme austerity [alone] is not a viable solution for an economy already on its knees.”

"They are proposing teacher layoffs, cuts in higher education and health benefits, as well as increased taxes. These proposals have been a disaster for Latin America and would be so for Puerto Rico. Sure, Puerto Rico could pay its debt, but at what cost? We are literally cutting off our own limbs just to stay afloat.

"The Puerto Rican government has already closed down almost 100 schools this year and reconfigured 500 more, as well has having closed down 60 the year prior. I am not sure what else they are expecting. If they expect us to lay off teachers or cut their already-low salaries, they are out of their minds.

Puerto Rico Unable to Meet Aug. 1 Payment Deadline

The Puerto Rico Public Finance Corporation – a subsidiary of the U.S. territory's Government Development Bank – doesn't have enough cash to give its bondholders tens of millions of dollars by Saturday's deadline, Victor Suarez, the Puerto Rican governor's chief of staff, told reporters in San Juan on Monday, according to CNBC and Reuters. Suarez said Puerto Rico will do "everything that is possible" for the development bank's debt to be repaid.

Puerto Rico is staring down more than $70 billion in outstanding debt, several times what Detroit's was when the city filed for bankruptcy back in 2013. But unlike Detroit and Stockton, California – two debt-ridden cities that successfully filed for Chapter 9bankruptcy protections – Puerto Rico is a U.S. territory. As such, it's not afforded the same legal benefits extended to other American jurisdictions.

Puerto Rico's municipal bonds are afforded what's calledtriple tax exemption, essentially making them immune to income taxes. Their popularity attracted investors from all over the U.S. as the island territory accrued massive amounts of debt.

But the 2006 expiration of a separate tax credit that helped bring factories – and jobs – from the mainland struck a huge blow to Puerto Rico's economy. Manufacturing plants shuttered their doors and employment opportunities dried up. People began to leave the island in search of new jobs, and those that remained were left with a smaller pool of options.

Drought means more water rationing in Puerto Rico

Puerto Rico's months-long drought has led to the expansion of water rationing to several municipalities on the east end of the island, state-owned utility AAA said Monday.

The continuing drop in the level of river water has left no alternative but to launch a period of rationing Monday in the municipalities of Rio Grande, Luquillo and Loiza, the AAA said in a statement.

At present more than a third of Puerto Rico's 3.7 million inhabitants are affected by a rationing plan that began in May and in some cases lasts 24 out of every 48 hours, and elsewhere for as long as two out of every three days.

Link Posted: 7/28/2015 9:09:45 AM EDT
[#29]
Link Posted: 7/28/2015 10:25:14 AM EDT
[#30]
Most PRs immigrating to Fl from NY lean left. Most immigrants from the island are conservative.

When they find out democrats won't allow them to work more than 29 hours a week they won't vote (D). When they hear democrats believe they are really stupid they won't vote D. When they hear democrats fine them for not providing /buying federal gov mandated health insurance, abortions and birth control to all employees in traditional male trade/professions they won't vote D. When they find out democrat mandated health insurance is worthless marxist shit they won't vote D. When they look at democrat individual /business tax burdens and fines democrats refuse to repeal they won't vote D.

Yeah, We Lied to The "Stupid" American People to Get It Passed

Full List of Obama Tax Hikes

1. A 156 percent increase in the federal excise tax on tobacco: On February 4, 2009, just sixteen days into his Administration, Obama signed into law a 156 percent increase in the federal excise tax on tobacco, a hike of 61 cents per pack. The median income of smokers is just over $36,000 per year.

2. Obamacare Individual Mandate Excise Tax (takes effect in Jan 2014): Starting in 2014, anyone not buying “qualifying” health insurance – as defined by Obama-appointed HHS bureaucrats -- must pay an income surtax according to the higher of the following:

1 Adult

2 Adults

3+ Adults

1% AGI/$95

1% AGI/$190

1% AGI/$285

2% AGI/$325

2% AGI/$650

2% AGI/$975

2016 +

2.5% AGI/$695

2.5% AGI/$1390

2.5% AGI/$2085

The Congressional Budget Office recently estimated that six million American families will be liable for the tax, and as Americans for Tax Reform has pointed out, 100 percent of Americans filing a tax return (140 million filers) will be forced to submit paperwork to the IRS showing they had “qualifying” health insurance for every month of the tax year. Bill: PPACA; Page: 317-337)

3. Obamacare Employer Mandate Tax (takes effect Jan. 2014): If an employer does not offer health coverage, and at least one employee qualifies for a health tax credit, the employer must pay an additional non-deductible tax of $2000 for all full-time employees. Applies to all employers with 50 or more employees. If any employee actually receives coverage through the exchange, the penalty on the employer for that employee rises to $3000. If the employer requires a waiting period to enroll in coverage of 30-60 days, there is a $400 tax per employee ($600 if the period is 60 days or longer). Bill: PPACA; Page: 345-346

Combined score of individual and employer mandate tax penalty: $65 billion/10 years

4. Obamacare Surtax on Investment Income (Tax hike of $123 billion/takes effect Jan. 2013): Creation of a new, 3.8 percent surtax on investment income earned in households making at least $250,000 ($200,000 single). This would result in the following top tax rates on investment income: Bill: Reconciliation Act; Page: 87-93

Capital Gains

Dividends

Other*

2011-2012

15%

15%

35%

2013+ (current law)

23.8%

43.4%

43.4%

2013+ (Obama budget)

23.8%

23.8%

43.4%

*Other unearned income includes (for surtax purposes) gross income from interest, annuities, royalties, net rents, and passive income in partnerships and Subchapter-S corporations. It does not include municipal bond interest or life insurance proceeds, since those do not add to gross income. It does not include active trade or business income, fair market value sales of ownership in pass-through entities, or distributions from retirement plans. The 3.8% surtax does not apply to non-resident aliens.

5. Obamacare Excise Tax on Comprehensive Health Insurance Plans (Tax hike of $32 bil/takes effect Jan. 2018): Starting in 2018, new 40 percent excise tax on “Cadillac” health insurance plans ($10,200 single/$27,500 family). Higher threshold ($11,500 single/$29,450 family) for early retirees and high-risk professions. CPI +1 percentage point indexed. Bill: PPACA; Page: 1,941-1,956

6. Obamacare Hike in Medicare Payroll Tax (Tax hike of $86.8 bil/takes effect Jan. 2013): Current law and changes:

First $200,000
($250,000 Married)
Employer/Employee

All Remaining Wages
Employer/Employee

Current Law

1.45%/1.45%
2.9% self-employed

1.45%/1.45%
2.9% self-employed

Obamacare Tax Hike

1.45%/1.45%
2.9% self-employed

1.45%/2.35%
3.8% self-employed

Bill: PPACA, Reconciliation Act; Page: 2000-2003; 87-93

7. Obamacare Medicine Cabinet Tax (Tax hike of $5 bil/took effect Jan. 2011): Americans are no longer able to use health savings account (HSA), flexible spending account (FSA), or health reimbursement (HRA) pre-tax dollars to purchase non-prescription, over-the-counter medicines (except insulin). Bill: PPACA; Page: 1,957-1,959

8. Obamacare HSA Withdrawal Tax Hike (Tax hike of $1.4 bil/took effect Jan. 2011): Increases additional tax on non-medical early withdrawals from an HSA from 10 to 20 percent, disadvantaging them relative to IRAs and other tax-advantaged accounts, which remain at 10 percent. Bill: PPACA; Page: 1,959

9. Obamacare Flexible Spending Account Cap – aka “Special Needs Kids Tax” (Tax hike of $13 bil/takes effect Jan. 2013): Imposes cap on FSAs of $2500 (currently unlimited). Indexed to inflation after 2013. There is one group of FSA owners for whom this new cap will be particularly cruel and onerous: parents of special needs children. There are thousands of families with special needs children in the United States, and many of them use FSAs to pay for special needs education. Tuition rates at one leading school that teaches special needs children in Washington, D.C. (National Child Research Center) can easily exceed $14,000 per year. Under tax rules, FSA dollars can be used to pay for this type of special needs education. Bill: PPACA; Page: 2,388-2,389

10. Obamacare Tax on Medical Device Manufacturers (Tax hike of $20 bil/takes effect Jan. 2013): Medical device manufacturers 409,000 people in 12,000 plants across the country. This law imposes a new 2.3 percent excise tax on total sales, even if the respective company does not earn a profit. Exempts items retailing for <$100. Bill: PPACA; Page: 1,980-1,986

11. Obamacare "Haircut" for Medical Itemized Deduction from 7.5% to 10% of AGI (Tax hike of $15.2 bil/takes effect Jan. 2013): Currently, those facing high medical expenses are allowed a deduction for medical expenses to the extent that those expenses exceed 7.5 percent of adjusted gross income (AGI). The new provision imposes a threshold of 10 percent of AGI. Waived for 65+ taxpayers in 2013-2016 only. Bill: PPACA; Page: 1,994-1,995

12. Obamacare Tax on Indoor Tanning Services (Tax hike of $2.7 billion/took effect July 2010): New 10 percent excise tax on Americans using indoor tanning salons. Making matters worse: According to a Treasury Inspector General for Tax Administration report, the Obama IRS didn’t bother to issue compliance guidelines until three quarterly filing deadlines had passed: “By the time [IRS] notices were issued, tanning excise tax returns had been due for three quarters." Bill: PPACA; Page: 2,397-2,399

13. Obamacare elimination of tax deduction for employer-provided retirement Rx drug coverage in coordination with Medicare Part D (Tax hike of $4.5 bil/takes effect Jan. 2013) Bill: PPACA; Page: 1,994

14. Obamacare Blue Cross/Blue Shield Tax Hike (Tax hike of $0.4 bil/took effect Jan. 1 2010): The special tax deduction in current law for Blue Cross/Blue Shield companies would only be allowed if 85 percent or more of premium revenues are spent on clinical services. Bill: PPACA; Page: 2,004

15. Obamacare Excise Tax on Charitable Hospitals (Min$/took effect immediately): $50,000 per hospital if they fail to meet new "community health assessment needs," "financial assistance," and "billing and collection" rules set by Obama-appointed HHS bureaucrats. Bill: PPACA; Page: 1,961-1,971

16. Obamacare Tax on Innovator Drug Companies (Tax hike of $22.2 bil/took effect Jan. 2010): $2.3 billion annual tax on the industry imposed relative to share of sales made that year. Bill: PPACA; Page: 1,971-1,980

17. Obamacare Tax on Health Insurers (Tax hike of $60.1 bil/takes effect Jan. 2014): Annual tax on the industry imposed relative to health insurance premiums collected that year. Phases in gradually until 2018. Fully-imposed on firms with $50 million in profits. Bill: PPACA; Page: 1,986-1,993

18. Obamacare $500,000 Annual Executive Compensation Limit for Health Insurance Executives (Tax hike of $0.6 bil/takes effect Jan 2013). Bill: PPACA; Page: 1,995-2,000

19. Obamacare Employer Reporting of Insurance on W-2 ($min/takes effect Jan. 2012): Preamble to taxing health benefits on individual tax returns. Bill: PPACA; Page: 1,957

20. Obamacare “Black liquor” tax hike (Tax hike of $23.6 billion/took effect immediately). This is a tax increase on a type of bio-fuel. Bill: Reconciliation Act; Page: 105

21. Obamacare Codification of the “economic substance doctrine” (Tax hike of $4.5 billion/took effect immediately). This provision allows the IRS to disallow completely-legal tax deductions and other legal tax-minimizing plans just because the IRS deems that the action lacks “substance” and is merely intended to reduce taxes owed. Bill: Reconciliation Act; Page: 108-113

Restoring the 40-Hour Work Week to Help Americans Hit Hardest by ObamaCare
Link Posted: 7/28/2015 10:52:43 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

Hell no.  The President should not be popularly elected in the first place (even though the perversion of the EC election is such that it is tantamount to the same).  It also tends to mitigate, to some degree, the influence of the major population-centres.  The popular vote would not actually help the cause.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
That's why we need to dump the electoral college and go straight up popular vote. You have all the trash in NYC dictating what way the rest of the state will go. It's bullshit. Let every vote count.

Hell no.  The President should not be popularly elected in the first place (even though the perversion of the EC election is such that it is tantamount to the same).  It also tends to mitigate, to some degree, the influence of the major population-centres.  The popular vote would not actually help the cause.

Yep.

The Founders were correctly terrified of Athenian-style Democracy. They knew that once we transitioned from a Republic into a Democracy, our slide into Oligarchy and eventually Autocracy would be speed up.
Link Posted: 7/28/2015 11:07:25 AM EDT
[#32]
Wasn't it said if the left takes Texas or Florida it is all over for anything truly right of center on a national level.
Link Posted: 7/28/2015 11:23:36 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

NO!
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
That's why we need to dump the electoral college and go straight up popular vote. You have all the trash in NYC dictating what way the rest of the state will go. It's bullshit. Let every vote count.

NO!

+1

Presidential popular vote has been a public opinion goal of Democrats for a long time. No surprise seeing it suggested here all the time.  

Link Posted: 7/28/2015 11:39:33 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Well...you also thought that Puerto Ricans were illegal immigrants lol
Link Posted: 7/28/2015 11:43:11 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
View Quote

And this right here...is a prime example of why our system is so fucked.
Link Posted: 7/28/2015 11:47:55 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I love that he provided direct evidence in support of the claim he's trying to argue against.  
Link Posted: 7/28/2015 11:50:16 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

Republicans have only won the popular vote once out of the last six presidential elections.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Republicans have only won the popular vote once out of the last six presidential elections.

+1.
The electoral college favors rural (Red) states.
Link Posted: 7/28/2015 11:55:21 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
The Status Quo was always to be an American Territory. Independence never had a any support. Only retarded asshats supported the idea of being an independent country. Much like the asshats in Texas, Alaska, and Hawaii.  

Statehood won a huge majority in the last referendum. They're tried of having being taxed and having no say in Federal matters.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Count me as a secessionist asshat.

It's the only realistic hope for retaining any semblance of what the United States was before it goes full Turd World Banana Republic. That's just how it is.
Link Posted: 7/28/2015 12:20:08 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

The most important thing regarding the issue of immigration is that they are changing the socio-political culture of the U.S. in their refusal to assimilate and large numbers, with high birth rates, and are having a detrimental impact upon politics which can ruin this country.  If massive amounts of Swiss or more conservative Englishmen pouring over our borders, we would not be having he same problems or as many problems. The illegality is of secondary or even tertiary importance.  It's who these people are and how much their children mirror them (which is especially important since we have birthright citizenship.  It's also not about race, as much as some people try to paint it that way.  It's about culture, plain and simple.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Ted Kennedy was one of the biggest assholes in politics EVAR.
Link Posted: 7/28/2015 12:21:57 PM EDT
[#40]
Never is a very long time. Texas was voting for Democrat governors less than 20 years ago.
The GOP will modify itself to get those votes. The US will not become a one-party state.
Link Posted: 7/28/2015 12:26:31 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
Never is a very long time. Texas was voting for Democrat governors less than 20 years ago.
The GOP will modify itself to get those votes. The US will not become a one-party state.
View Quote

GTFO. GD has no room for people who offer, you know, facts and thought and shit.
Page / 4
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top