Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 6
Posted: 7/26/2015 9:32:19 AM EDT
THIS IS A TRUMP AGGREGATION THREAD FOR ALL NEWS REGARDING TRUMP

** I am endorsing not Trump, this is merely a Trump daily news and discussion thread for this 2016 presidential candidate both good and bad.

--------------

CNN/ORC poll: GOP voters want more Trump

Most Republican voters want Donald Trump to remain in the race for president, and he's the candidate GOP voters are most likely to say they want to see on the debate stage, according to a new CNN/ORC Poll.

Trump, whose campaign for the presidency has come to dominate much of the news coverage of the Republican presidential field since he formally announced his candidacy in mid-June, remains a person Republican voters want to see more of, and a sizable 22% say they think he'll eventually win the party's nomination for president -- second only to Jeb Bush.

Among Republicans and Republican-leaning independents who are registered to vote, 52% say they want Trump to stay in the race for the party's nomination, while 33% hope that he drops out. Another 15% say they'd like to see him make an independent run for the presidency.

The CNN/ORC Poll is the first publicly-released national telephone poll to be conducted entirely after Trump talked about Senator John McCain's military record during an Iowa campaign event last weekend, drawing rebukes from Republicans for saying he didn't think McCain is a war hero.

The majority of those Republicans surveyed that wants Trump to remain in the race includes numbers of those seen as the core of the GOP primary electorate: 58% of white evangelicals, 58% of conservatives, and 57% of tea party supporters.
View Quote

http://www.cnn.com/2015/07/26/politics/cnn-poll-trump/index.html
Link Posted: 7/26/2015 9:34:18 AM EDT
[#1]
NBC/Marist Polls Show Donald Trump Running Strong in Iowa, NH

Donald Trump is running strong in the early nominating states of Iowa and New Hampshire, according to two new NBC News-Marist polls.

Trump leads the Republican presidential field in New Hampshire, getting support from 21 percent of potential GOP primary voters. He's followed by Jeb Bush at 14 percent, Scott Walker at 12 percent and John Kasich at 7 percent.
View Quote

http://www.nbcnews.com/meet-the-press/nbc-marist-polls-show-donald-trump-running-strong-iowa-nh-n398401
Link Posted: 7/26/2015 9:34:58 AM EDT
[#2]

LOL
Link Posted: 7/26/2015 9:35:43 AM EDT
[#3]
Dear GOP......do you think that Donald Trump would have the following and support he has now if you FUCKING PUSSIES did your damn job rather than selling out to the Liberal machine!?!?!
Link Posted: 7/26/2015 9:36:17 AM EDT
[#4]
Does anyone really believe he's not trolling the GOP for his Democrat friends?
Link Posted: 7/26/2015 9:36:46 AM EDT
[#5]
Gross a cocky poop thread
Link Posted: 7/26/2015 9:36:52 AM EDT
[#6]
I wanna like him so much, but something with him doesn't sit right with me...besides the hair...
Link Posted: 7/26/2015 9:37:32 AM EDT
[#7]
FPNI
Link Posted: 7/26/2015 9:40:05 AM EDT
[#8]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

View Quote
The GOP can only be trolled because Trump is the only one acting like he has a set. If we had a strong collection of pragmatic conservative candidates that have real world leadership experience Trump wouldn't even make the ballot.  With the current crop of limpwristed weasels it's not all that hard to see why people like Trump.

ETA: Here is my thought process on the matter: If a GOP candidate cannot beat Trump why should I expect for them to be able to overcome a democrat opponent in a general election, much less lead the United States?

Link Posted: 7/26/2015 9:46:00 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
View Quote

A self professed life long democrat friend was telling me how much he liked the Donald and would vote for him
Link Posted: 7/26/2015 9:47:25 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

A self professed life long democrat friend was telling me how much he liked the Donald and would vote for him
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Sounds like Trump has the Democrat vote that the GOP has been courting for years. The RNC should love him for that alone.

Link Posted: 7/26/2015 9:57:43 AM EDT
[#11]
Trump tells the folks what they want to hear. The GOP candidates have been in the lead for YEARS and haven`t done ANYTHING to help me. Rollover, corrupt, party,pensions,football playoff bills,we STILL have Obongocare, let Harry Reid win, yuck yuck yuck. How much worse can things get under Trump than they are now?
Link Posted: 7/26/2015 9:58:32 AM EDT
[#12]

Revenge of the Radical Middle
Column: Why Donald Trump Isn’t Going Away

The radical middle is attracted to populists, outsiders, businessmen such as Perot and Lee Iacocca who have never held office, and to anyone, according to Newsweek, who is the “tribune of anti-insider discontent.” Newt Gingrich rallied the radical middle in 1994—year of the Angry White Male—but his Republican Revolution sputtered to a halt after the government shut down over Medicare in 1995. Once more the radical middle had become estranged from the GOP. “If Perot gets in the race,” a Dole aide told Newsweek, “it will guarantee Clinton’s reelection.”

Well, here we are again, at the beginning of a presidential campaign in which the Republican Party, having lost its hold on the radical middle, is terrified of the electoral consequences. The supporters of Reagan and Perot, of Gingrich and Pat Buchanan, have found another aging billionaire in whom to place their fears and anxieties, their nostalgia and love of country, their disgust with the political and cultural elite, their trepidation at what our nation is becoming.
View Quote

What Republicans are trying to figure out is not so much how to handle Trump as how to handle his supporters. Ignore or confront? Mock or treat seriously? Insult or persuade? The men and women in the uppermost ranks of the party, who have stood by Trump in the past as he gave them his endorsements and cash, are inclined to condescend to a large portion of the Republican base, to treat base voters’ concerns as unserious, nativist, racist, sexist, anachronistic, or nuts, to apologize for the “crazies” who fail to understand why America can build small cities in Iraq and Afghanistan but not a wall along the southern border, who do not have the education or skills or means to cope when factories move south or abroad, who stare incomprehensibly at the television screen when the media fail to see a “motive” for the Chattanooga shooting, who voted for Perot in ’92 and Buchanan in ’96 and Sarah Palin in ’08 and joined the Tea Party to fight death panels in ’09.
View Quote

The Republican Party has had two historic midterm victories, only to see its gains at the ballot box overruled by presidential veto or decree, by infighting, by incompetence. When the salient GOP accomplishment of 2015 will be granting President Obama Trade Promotion Authority, when the leading Republican candidates for president are telling donors they will push for comprehensive immigration reform when in office, when those candidates seem more interested in following the lead of the press than caucus goers, when they so often fail to respond directly and forcefully to provocations domestic and foreign, when it is sometimes hard to determine what they believe in beyond their own ambition, how is it surprising that a not insignificant portion of the grassroots, along with some people who normally do not pay attention to politics, are supportive of or intrigued by the outspoken and entertaining Donald Trump?
View Quote

http://freebeacon.com/columns/revenge-of-the-radical-middle/
Link Posted: 7/26/2015 10:00:42 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Dear GOP......do you think that Donald Trump would have the following and support he has now if you FUCKING PUSSIES did your damn job rather than selling out to the Liberal machine!?!?!
View Quote

Bears repeating.
Link Posted: 7/26/2015 10:03:54 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

Bears repeating.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Bears repeating.

I think that is a large part of this Trump phenomena. All the money and work that got two large Republican midterms resulted in NOTHING.

No repeal of Obamacare, nothing but Republicans passing every Obama bill that comes down the pike. Things are so bad the Sen Cruz is calling the Sen McConnell a liar on the Senate floor for secretly passing Democrat bills despite saying he would not.

People have had enough of Republicans who do nothing when they get into office and want a bomb thrower.
Link Posted: 7/26/2015 10:05:49 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
View Quote

Even if he started out that way, look at how he is polling now. At some point, I'm sure he concluded/will conclude "Hey, I might actually have a shot at this thing. Fuck Bill and Hillary, I might as well go for it."
Link Posted: 7/26/2015 10:06:38 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Sounds like Trump has the Democrat vote that the GOP has been courting for years. The RNC should love him for that alone.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

People respect people who appear to have balls. They despise those who do not.
Link Posted: 7/26/2015 10:07:15 AM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:
Bears repeating.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Bears repeating.
As much as it pains me to say it, this.

Also, if we're going to run a field of semi-retarded hacks without an original thought between them, it's nice that there's at least one semi-retard who's entertaining.  No reason to get depressed, lose the race to a communist, AND be bored.  

Link Posted: 7/26/2015 10:15:26 AM EDT
[#18]
Popcorn, dammit!

I can't say that I'd vote for him, but I'll be damned if I can refute a single thing he's said so far.

To Mr. McCain: Speaking to you as a veteran, thank you for your service. Speaking to you as a RINO shill, please fuck off.
Link Posted: 7/26/2015 10:18:43 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
View Quote

+1
Link Posted: 7/26/2015 10:18:48 AM EDT
[#20]
As long as the GOP is filled with nothing but full of shit pussies, I'm all for Trump shaking things up a bit.  

Maybe the GOP will wake up and figure out that conservatism is the route to winning elections.  Then again I wouldn't trust them to follow through after they were elected based on history.
Link Posted: 7/26/2015 10:20:25 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
View Quote

Best/most accurate post I've seen in any Trump thread to date.
Link Posted: 7/26/2015 10:20:54 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
View Quote

Your tinfoil is to tight.
Link Posted: 7/26/2015 10:24:34 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
View Quote

They did, and he does.  So, I don't get the question.
Link Posted: 7/26/2015 10:26:56 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

He's just reading from the GOP Elite's talking points memo to their minions.
Link Posted: 7/26/2015 10:30:12 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
View Quote

Some of us can see it easily.
Just look close at his past.
Link Posted: 7/26/2015 10:42:55 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Just like actual Republican's like McCain, McConnell, Boehner etc vote for Democrat policies and against core Republican ideals.

Once a "Republican" gets to Washington, they immediately forget their election promises and vote Democrat.

20 Republicans Vote to Fund Obamacare

Here are the 20 Republicans who voted for the FY2013 funding bill, which gives the Obama Administration the money it needs to implement Obamacare. The bolded senators are running for re-election in 2014.

Alexander (R-TN)
Barrasso (R-WY)
Blunt (R-MO)
Boozman (R-AR)
Chambliss (R-GA)
Coats (R-IN)
Cochran (R-MS)
Collins (R-ME)
Corker (R-TN)
Cornyn (R-TX)
Hatch (R-UT)
Hoeven (R-ND)
Isakson (R-GA)
Johanns (R-NE)
McConnell (R-KY)
Murkowski (R-AK)
Sessions (R-AL)
Shelby (R-AL)
Thune (R-SD)
Wicker (R-MS)

McConnell Voted to Increase the Federal Minimum Wage
(2007, RCV 42) Senator McConnell voted for the Fair Minimum Wage Act

McConnell Voted to Let Harry Reid Fund ObamaCare
(2013, RCV 206) Senator Mitch McConnell of Kentucky voted to end debate and allow Senate Democrats to re-insert funding for ObamaCare into the Continuing Resolution to fund the federal government.
Link Posted: 7/26/2015 10:44:56 AM EDT
[#27]
CNN helping the liberals win?

YOU DON'T SAY!?!?!?

Link Posted: 7/26/2015 10:47:57 AM EDT
[#28]
For those criticizing Trump for being a crypto Democrat, tell us how he may be different from our Republican leaders in Congress?

Study: GOP Senate Largely Votes With Obama — When He Takes a Position

Even though the Republicans have controlled the Senate for almost five months, so far they have voted with President Barack Obama far more than they did when the Senate was led by Democrats, a new study finds.
View Quote

The CQ Vote Watch, which gives daily updates on how lawmakers are voting and trending, has found that when Obama has taken a position on a piece of legislation up for vote in the Senate, the Republican-led Senate votes with him 82 percent of the time, CQ Roll Call is reporting.
View Quote

TL;DR

REPUBLICANS IN CONGRESS = DEMOCRATS

http://www.rollcall.com/news/vote_study_shows_obama_gets_his_way_in_gop_controlled_senate-241338-1.html?pg=1&dczone=news
Link Posted: 7/26/2015 10:49:04 AM EDT
[#29]
I find it interesting that the minute Trump declared and started barking Ted Cruz and Rand Paul's polling numbers fell to the basement. They were both consistently in the low teens a month or two ago and when Trump showed up they started declining, both barely able to get 5% now.  

70% of the Republican primary voters like someone other than Trump. We'll see how things line up after the low and mid tier guys start dropping out and suspending campaigns after a debate or two. People are going to line up behind the three or so top tier guys eventually, probably Jeb, Walker and Trump.

My personal prediction, Jeb gets the nomination and Rubio gets the VP nod. That helps deliver Florida and the both of them go on a Spanish speaking whirlwind tour.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 7/26/2015 10:50:55 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
View Quote

QFT
Link Posted: 7/26/2015 10:52:29 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

Just like actual Republican's like McCain, McConnell, Boehner etc vote for Democrat policies and against core Republican ideals.

Once a "Republican" gets to Washington, they immediately forget their election promises and vote Democrat.

(2013, RCV 206) Senator Mitch McConnell of Kentucky voted to end debate and allow Senate Democrats to re-insert funding for ObamaCare into the Continuing Resolution to fund the federal government.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Here are the 20 Republicans who voted for the FY2013 funding bill, which gives the Obama Administration the money it needs to implement Obamacare. The bolded senators are running for re-election in 2014.

Alexander (R-TN)
Barrasso (R-WY)
Blunt (R-MO)
Boozman (R-AR)
Chambliss (R-GA)
Coats (R-IN)
Cochran (R-MS)
Collins (R-ME)
Corker (R-TN)
Cornyn (R-TX)
Hatch (R-UT)
Hoeven (R-ND)
Isakson (R-GA)
Johanns (R-NE)
McConnell (R-KY)
Murkowski (R-AK)
Sessions (R-AL)
Shelby (R-AL)
Thune (R-SD)
Wicker (R-MS)

Guy,Trump is a Trojan Horse.

Link Posted: 7/26/2015 11:24:48 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

Guy,Trump is a Trojan Horse.

View Quote

Pal, you miss the point.

The majority of the Republican Congress is a Trogan Horse as well given their 82% Obama voting record and we don't see you complaining about that.

How can you criticize Trump for being a Democrat when you are silent about "Republicans" in Congress? It starts with the letter "H". Hypo Crit something or other.

How are the other candidates minus Scott Walker any less crypto Democrats given their public positions?
Link Posted: 7/26/2015 11:39:06 AM EDT
[#33]
Let Trump be Trump
Link Posted: 7/26/2015 5:34:38 PM EDT
[#34]
Strong Showings for Donald Trump in Iowa and New Hampshire Polls

For now, Donald Trump is here to stay, at least according to two new NBC News/Marist polls released on Sunday.

Mr. Trump — the New York real estate tycoon and reality television host turned 2016 Republican presidential hopeful with a penchant for inflammatory rhetoric — has a strong showing in the polls in the first two early nominating contests, Iowa and New Hampshire.
View Quote

In Iowa, Mr. Trump is polling at 17 percent, nearly tied with Gov. Scott Walker of Wisconsin, who is leading with 19 percent. The only other Republican candidate to crack double digits there is former Gov. Jeb Bush of Florida, with 12 percent. The poll conducted, July 14 to 21 of 342 potential Republican caucus goers, had a margin of error of 5 percentage points.

In New Hampshire, Mr. Trump has the clear lead, polling at 21 percent, with Mr. Bush and Mr. Walker trailing at 14 and 12 percent, respectively. Gov. John Kasich of Ohio, the latest Republican candidate to enter the race, has made headway in the state, polling in fourth place with 7 percent. The poll, conducted July 14 to 21 of 401 potential Republican voters, had a margin of error of 5 percentage points.
View Quote

http://www.nytimes.com/politics/first-draft/2015/07/26/strong-showings-for-donald-trump-in-iowa-and-new-hampshire-polls/
Link Posted: 7/26/2015 5:37:35 PM EDT
[#35]
Lindsey Graham: Donald Trump 'Selling Fear and Prejudice'

Meanwhile, Sen Graham is selling pink frocks.

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/lindsey-graham-donald-trump-selling-fear-prejudice/story?id=32695350
Link Posted: 7/26/2015 7:58:23 PM EDT
[#36]
YouGov poll: Veterans view Trump more favorably than they do McCain

Link Posted: 7/27/2015 7:31:41 AM EDT
[#37]
Argument: Trump is a Crytpo Democrat, can't support him. Reality: Congress if full of Crypto Republicans yet you support them.

Sen. Cruz: Today’s Events Show the McConnell-Reid Leadership Team Operates for One Party: The Washington Party
American people elected a Republican majority believing it would somehow be different from a Democratic one

WASHINGTON, D.C. – After speaking on the Senate floor today, U.S. Sen. Ted Cruz (R-Texas) issued the following statement:

“We’ve just seen something extraordinary on the Senate floor. The American people elected a Republican majority believing that a Republican majority would be somehow different from a Democratic majority in the United States Senate. Unfortunately, the way the current Senate operates, there is one party, the Washington party.

“Senate leadership consists of the McConnell-Reid leadership team. They operate as a team. They support the same priorities. If you look at what has occurred in the United States Senate since the Republicans took a majority, we immediately returned after winning a historic majority to pass a trillion dollar ‘cromnibus’ bill filled with corporate welfare and pork. Then, the so-called Republican majority voted to fund Obamacare. Then, the so-called Republican majority voted to fund President Obama’s unconstitutional executive amnesty. Then, the so-called Republican majority voted to confirm Loretta Lynch as attorney general. Then, just moments ago, the so-called Republican majority voted to reauthorize the Export-Import Bank, an egregious example of cronyism and corporate welfare.

“Every one of those is the priority of the Democratic leader Harry Reid. Every one of those is the priority of the Republican leader, Mitch McConnell. They operate as a team, expanding Washington and undermining the liberty of the people. What we just saw a moment ago is unprecedented in the annals of Senate history. It consisted of the majority leader and the minority leader denying members the ability to have votes on their amendments and indeed the ability even to have a roll call vote. The denial of a second, as you just saw a moment ago, which was aggressively whipped by the majority, is an extraordinary measure designed to gag Senators and enforce the will of the McConnell-Reid leadership team.

“It saddens me as a Republican to see Republican leadership lead the effort to kill an amendment that would have prevented lifting sanctions on Iran unless and until Iran recognizes Israel’s right to exist as a Jewish state and unless and until Iran releases American hostages. Make no mistake – granting a sufficient second for a roll call vote is done customarily in the United States Senate. Denying it is extraordinary, and it is done as a consequence of the majority leader Mitch McConnell being afraid for his members to be on record on this issue.

“We then, subsequently, saw Senator Mike Lee from Utah bring up his amendment to defund Planned Parenthood. We have seen in recent weeks gruesome videos of senior officials of Planned Parenthood discussing the selling of body parts of unborn children. These videos are horrifying, and yet it saddens me greatly that the Republican leader led the effort to continue the taxpayer funding of Planned Parenthood.

“Make no mistake — when the majority leader whipped Republicans to vote alongside Democrats, it was no surprise that Democrats did not want to vote on that because Democrats in this chamber do not purport to support the right to life. But to see the so-called Republican leadership whip against allowing a vote to defund Planned Parenthood — it has the virtue of clarity. It makes clear that the McConnell-Reid leadership team is united in favor of big government spending and debt and power.

“The McConnell-Reid leadership team has no interest in cutting off one penny of funds to Planned Parenthood, which is why leader Mitch McConnell just blocked a vote on defunding Planned Parenthood. To the millions of Americans who rallied in November believing if only we got a Republican majority in the Senate something would be different, this was a clarifying and a sad moment.”
View Quote

http://www.cruz.senate.gov/?p=press_release&id=2406
Link Posted: 7/27/2015 7:39:26 AM EDT
[#38]
In in 1
Link Posted: 7/27/2015 7:53:16 AM EDT
[#39]
N on one.

I think Trump will be scuttled in the polls.  Electronic voting ensures that those who control the ballot boxes gets the results they desire.

Link Posted: 7/27/2015 8:04:32 AM EDT
[#40]
Republicans have no one to blame for Trump except themselves

In flyover country people are wondering why the Republicans are not doing the things they promised to get elected. They are ready to believe that the Republican establishment doesn’t care about the middle class, and they don’t want the Democrats’ charity.

They’ve seen good paying jobs in Appalachian coal mines become casualties of the president’s war on coal. They’ve lost solid, middle class work on the oil rigs of the Gulf to a president more obsessed with tomorrow’s temperatures than today’s families. And they’ve bid goodbye to Midwestern factory jobs while the president saddles employers with oppressive taxes and regulations.

They’re the autoworkers whose fathers punched in at $30 an hour, and they’re trying to get by on a $15 hourly wage. They’re the legion of middle class workers who once had employer-provided health insurance, but now have to pay for most of their medical costs themselves.

They went to the polls and elected Republicans. But instead of good jobs they find the Republican establishment supporting an Obama trade deal that will ship more jobs overseas. They hear Jeb and Rubio talk about “comprehensive immigration reform” and know that it’s all about cheap Mexican labor taking their jobs. They were promised an end to ObamaCare but found that the Republican establishment was fine with funding it. They like their guns and their religion but find that Republican appointees to the Supreme Court think they’re bigots and yahoos who had better get their head straight and bake cakes for gay weddings.

So whose fault is it that a billionaire who gave more money to Democrats than Republicans now leads in the polls?
View Quote

You can only screw the people so many times before they get wise. The Democrats have managed to do that to their Black base for over half a century. It appears that the white, non-college working class Republican base is wising up faster.

If Republicans find themselves stymied by a billionaire huckster who many view as a stalking horse for a Hillary Presidency they have no one to blame but themselves.
View Quote

http://moneyrunner.blogspot.com/2015/07/republicans-have-no-one-to-blame-for.html
Link Posted: 7/27/2015 8:07:21 AM EDT
[#41]
Cruz is my first choice and THE BEST CHOICE. But I like what Trump is doing.
Link Posted: 7/27/2015 8:14:35 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
I find it interesting that the minute Trump declared and started barking Ted Cruz and Rand Paul's polling numbers fell to the basement. They were both consistently in the low teens a month or two ago and when Trump showed up they started declining, both barely able to get 5% now.  

70% of the Republican primary voters like someone other than Trump. We'll see how things line up after the low and mid tier guys start dropping out and suspending campaigns after a debate or two. People are going to line up behind the three or so top tier guys eventually, probably Jeb, Walker and Trump.

My personal prediction, Jeb gets the nomination and Rubio gets the VP nod. That helps deliver Florida and the both of them go on a Spanish speaking whirlwind tour.

View Quote

I like Cruz, but lets be honest. If he had won the primaries, the press & democrat machine would batter the shit out of him using the RINO's own attacks.
He is a smart conservative dude, but I don't think he would fight back enough to win in the Nov. election.

Trump on the other hand wouldn't take any shit from the press or RINO's and people would be on board & I really think he would have a shot at winning
the big one.
Link Posted: 7/27/2015 8:16:06 AM EDT
[#43]
87 more Trump threads by August?
Link Posted: 7/27/2015 8:17:51 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

http://www.nbcnews.com/meet-the-press/nbc-marist-polls-show-donald-trump-running-strong-iowa-nh-n398401
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Donald Trump is running strong in the early nominating states of Iowa and New Hampshire, according to two new NBC News-Marist polls.

Trump leads the Republican presidential field in New Hampshire, getting support from 21 percent of potential GOP primary voters. He's followed by Jeb Bush at 14 percent, Scott Walker at 12 percent and John Kasich at 7 percent.

She is several orders of magnitude hotter in person, and smart too.

And gracious as well.
Link Posted: 7/27/2015 8:57:26 AM EDT
[#45]

Quoted:

View Quote
Another Bush as President

I would like to see him win just to watch the demoturds empode
Link Posted: 7/27/2015 9:00:02 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
Argument: Trump is a Crytpo Democrat, can't support him. Reality: Congress if full of Crypto Republicans yet you support them.
View Quote

If Trump was a crypto Democrat then why are both parties freaking out over him?
Link Posted: 7/27/2015 9:03:01 AM EDT
[#47]
In on one....
Link Posted: 7/27/2015 9:13:33 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

http://moneyrunner.blogspot.com/2015/07/republicans-have-no-one-to-blame-for.html
View All Quotes
Quoted:

In flyover country people are wondering why the Republicans are not doing the things they promised to get elected. They are ready to believe that the Republican establishment doesn’t care about the middle class, and they don’t want the Democrats’ charity.

They’ve seen good paying jobs in Appalachian coal mines become casualties of the president’s war on coal. They’ve lost solid, middle class work on the oil rigs of the Gulf to a president more obsessed with tomorrow’s temperatures than today’s families. And they’ve bid goodbye to Midwestern factory jobs while the president saddles employers with oppressive taxes and regulations.

They’re the autoworkers whose fathers punched in at $30 an hour, and they’re trying to get by on a $15 hourly wage. They’re the legion of middle class workers who once had employer-provided health insurance, but now have to pay for most of their medical costs themselves.

They went to the polls and elected Republicans. But instead of good jobs they find the Republican establishment supporting an Obama trade deal that will ship more jobs overseas. They hear Jeb and Rubio talk about “comprehensive immigration reform” and know that it’s all about cheap Mexican labor taking their jobs. They were promised an end to ObamaCare but found that the Republican establishment was fine with funding it. They like their guns and their religion but find that Republican appointees to the Supreme Court think they’re bigots and yahoos who had better get their head straight and bake cakes for gay weddings.

So whose fault is it that a billionaire who gave more money to Democrats than Republicans now leads in the polls?

You can only screw the people so many times before they get wise. The Democrats have managed to do that to their Black base for over half a century. It appears that the white, non-college working class Republican base is wising up faster.

If Republicans find themselves stymied by a billionaire huckster who many view as a stalking horse for a Hillary Presidency they have no one to blame but themselves.

Exactly right.  Trump is the kind of guy who once he has good information about something can and will make good decisions......even if the "elite political establishment" gets heart burn over it.  He isn't afraid to ruffle people's feathers and tell them to fuck off if need be.  The PC bullshit of the last 30-40 years that this country has had to endure has to end or we will end up like that most disturbing of documentaries Idiocracy.

As an side motive Trump can fuck with all his rich elite competitors in the ultimate game of "I'm more elite than you".
Link Posted: 7/27/2015 9:24:53 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
View Quote

ARF is full of them because Donald screams 'Merica while his history screams I love big gubmint!
Link Posted: 7/27/2015 9:42:11 AM EDT
[#50]
It's gonna be a long election cycle I'm ready to go back to confederate flag and tranny threads now....
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 6
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top