Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Duly noted.  
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
OMG VIDEO OF THEM REMOVING GROUPS OF CELLS TO USE FOR RESEARCH. HOLD THE FUCKING PHONES!!

why is this even an issue?
Duly noted.  

Keep taking notes on how to create mass hysteria to pander to the idiots You'll need a lot of ink.

next up will be gun control
Link Posted: 7/24/2015 12:11:29 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Problem with abortion? I can see that. But once aborted is it better to trash then or use them for science? Those parts will help lead to break through treatments that will probably save your life one day.
View Quote

You should donate your dick to science
Link Posted: 7/24/2015 12:11:34 PM EDT
[#3]
The thing that bothers me most about this is the response.  Both here on this and other threads and in the media at large.  This is being ignored by all but conservative radio hosts and online news sources.  

People just don't care about something they should care about.  Even if you are pro-abortion this amounts to the exposure of a lie as to what PP's intent was in getting in the abortion game.  I'm suddenly remembering that someone said this will be known as this generation's slavery/Holocaust/Roman Colosseum.

Link Posted: 7/24/2015 12:11:59 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

There's not much of a market for used foreskins.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
These people have no problem harvesting organs off dead babies, but flip shits when someone wants to circumcise a newborn.

There's not much of a market for used foreskins.

http://knowledgenuts.com/2013/09/23/the-bizarrely-profitable-business-of-baby-foreskins/

"In some cases, we can get four football fields of skin out of one baby foreskin,"

And there's a big difference between being against circumcision (which I am) and trying to legally prevent people from circumcising their children (which I am not).

Likewise, there is nothing wrong with being against abortion. The only thing wrong is when you try to infringe on people's rights to sovereignty in their own bodies.
Link Posted: 7/24/2015 12:12:48 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Just a warning, you're going to get loved tenderly by almost everyone here.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Problem with abortion? I can see that. But once aborted is it better to trash then or use them for science? Those parts will help lead to break through treatments that will probably save your life one day.

Just a warning, you're going to get loved tenderly by almost everyone here.
From a personal standpoint I would consider myself to be Pro-life with caveats; what happens between a woman, the father, and a doctor is none of my business, but I do believe it speaks volumes of a society and culture when large numbers of women believe that abortion is the only answer, rather than personal responsibilities and prevention of unwanted pregnancy in the first place.  Pregnancies don't just happen by accident, and the whole "unwanted/unintended" pregnancy talk is complete bullshit with modern contraceptives.

What speaks even louder volumes about our society and culture is the disregard and complete apathy from those that are involved in the harvesting and profiting of HUMAN body parts.  This entire mess sickens me to the core.
Link Posted: 7/24/2015 12:13:16 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
These people have no problem harvesting organs off dead babies, but flip shits when someone wants to circumcise a newborn.
View Quote

No they don't.  The people who do this stuff are perfectly fine if you kill the newborn, too.
Link Posted: 7/24/2015 12:13:17 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

I will sit patiently back and wait for future developments on this.

Being the entire democratic party loves this group I have the feeling this will be fully contained.
View Quote
Just like Sanctuary Cities, nothing will change. Fuck anyone except our special snowflakes, which, by the way, are who now? Hard to keep up, homos, Muslims, transgendered girls with penises, help me out, I'm confused.

Link Posted: 7/24/2015 12:14:04 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
If the fetus has brain activity then your body and babies.  Is it legal to throw your two month old outside in the back yard because you don't want to use your body to take care of it anymore? I don't see it as any different.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

In other words, the CMP may have caught Planned Parenthood harvesting baby body parts on camera.

I fucking hope so. As much as I don't want to see it, everybody should have to watch it so they can no longer bury their heads in the sand.

Of course, the evil among us won't really care. We'll hear things like population control, culling potential democrats, it's for the greater good, etc....

You forgot one. My personal favorite, "it's my body".

It's not my body? Whose body is it then, yours?

If the fetus has brain activity then your body and babies.  Is it legal to throw your two month old outside in the back yard because you don't want to use your body to take care of it anymore? I don't see it as any different.
You are wasting your time. Last night she said the baby doesn't have any rights until it comes out.

Link Posted: 7/24/2015 12:14:21 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Was waiting for you big easy. I warmed them up for you.
View Quote

Thanks. I need to do some yoga and some laundry. I love debate though. Hope this one doesn't get shut down prematurely.
Link Posted: 7/24/2015 12:14:33 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
Common dude, you keep changing the discussion.
They are not talking about groupings of 30-50 cells.  There are no "parts" to sell in this instance.
These are 4-5 month old fetuses with millions of cells and "crunchy" parts.
Your obfuscating the facts because they don't fit your narrative, or politics, or beliefs/feeling on the matter.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Selling parts of aborted fetuses by Planned Parent Hood is what this thread is about. They had to be aborted in order to be harvested... the act preceded your 'discussion was about selling parts' and therefore has a direct correlation to the selling of the aforementioned parts and relevant to the conversation.
Are unborn babies murderers, rapists, multiple time violent offenders?
That's silly. You asked which people I told you.My turn, do you think a group of 30-50 cells is a baby?

They are not talking about groupings of 30-50 cells.  There are no "parts" to sell in this instance.
Your obfuscating the facts because they don't fit your narrative, or politics, or beliefs/feeling on the matter.
You see that's the thing. it's all about the narrative, politics and beliefs/feelings. The 4-5 months old fetuses are not being sold for research. This is the narrative of the videos producer.

Researchers want pluripotent stems cells. Not fetuses.

Link Posted: 7/24/2015 12:16:23 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
So you're using the ends to justify slaughter?

The question that should be asked is if they stood to make no profit off of the sale of human flesh would they be so eager to kill?
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

So you're using the ends to justify slaughter?

The question that should be asked is if they stood to make no profit off of the sale of human flesh would they be so eager to kill?
Outcomes drive procedures?

Link Posted: 7/24/2015 12:20:02 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

The two month old is outside my body, so whatever I do to it isn't controlling my own body anymore, is it? I can legally and morally give that baby away, I just can't harm it because it's on it's own outside my body.

I reject the mere presence of brain activity as the determinant of personhood. Furthermore, anything inside my body is my responsibility and mine to do with as I please. You may not like that it's my right, but you have to leave me alone to make the choices here. You have no right to protect the fetus at the expense of my will.
Link Posted: 7/24/2015 12:22:19 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Oh look. Meant to do this last night.  

Click
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Oh look. Meant to do this last night.  

Click

Regardless of whether your side or mine is righteous, you're the one fleeing debate. It's just as well though, since your posts in the other thread reeked of functional illiteracy and it's just hard to debate with people like that.
Link Posted: 7/24/2015 12:22:19 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

You see that's the thing it's all about the narrative, politics and beliefs/feelings. The 4-5 months old fetuses are not being sold for research. This is the narrative of the videos producer.      

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Selling parts of aborted fetuses by Planned Parent Hood is what this thread is about. They had to be aborted in order to be harvested... the act preceded your 'discussion was about selling parts' and therefore has a direct correlation to the selling of the aforementioned parts and relevant to the conversation.

That's silly. You asked which people I told you.My turn, do you think a group of 30-50 cells is a baby?

You see that's the thing it's all about the narrative, politics and beliefs/feelings. The 4-5 months old fetuses are not being sold for research. This is the narrative of the videos producer.      

So are you saying the pp bitch in the first video was lying when she was talking about the procedures?

Link Posted: 7/24/2015 12:23:44 PM EDT
[#15]
like planned murder is going to tell us what really goes on?
Link Posted: 7/24/2015 12:24:27 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
You are wasting your time. Last night she said the baby doesn't have any rights until it comes out.    
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

It's not so much that it doesn't have any rights, it's that if it had rights, they'd be trumped by the mother's.
Link Posted: 7/24/2015 12:25:21 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
View Quote

And the anti-choice whackos will?
Link Posted: 7/24/2015 12:28:09 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

choice? you have a choice to choose life but considering the depravity of this nation, i don't expect many to choose it.
Link Posted: 7/24/2015 12:28:10 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yes, and they will post the videos backing it up.
Link Posted: 7/24/2015 12:30:11 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

Sorry I feel not everyone/everything has a right to life. Some people should be culled. Again. My comments where about an already dead fetus. Not about killing a baby. I tried to make that kinda clear.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

How about they have a right to life just as much as anyone...? Would you go out and murder someone so you could harvest their body parts?

WTF is wrong with you?
Sorry I feel not everyone/everything has a right to life. Some people should be culled. Again. My comments where about an already dead fetus. Not about killing a baby. I tried to make that kinda clear.

Sorry that you have such an issue with the Constitution.

Nick
Link Posted: 7/24/2015 12:30:25 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:
So are you saying the pp bitch in the first video was lying when she was talking about the procedures?  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I haven't even watched the whole video. What I am saying is that the science driving this has nothing to do with a fetus. Pluripotent cells don't come from formed organs and tissue. These would be somatic. While useful they don't have any where near the potential of pluripotent cells and can be harvested from adult. You don't need a fetus.

I am also saying that the PP bitch would have probably sold a fetus to put a couple dollars in her pocket. This is not what actual researchers want though.

Are you saying that the anti abortion people who made the video have made it unbiased and did not slant it towards their beliefs and political views?

Edit for words and shit
Link Posted: 7/24/2015 12:30:31 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

Keep taking notes on how to create mass hysteria to pander to the idiots You'll need a lot of ink.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

OMG VIDEO OF THEM REMOVING GROUPS OF CELLS TO USE FOR RESEARCH. HOLD THE FUCKING PHONES!!

Duly noted.  

I will Duly note a comment from you like?

The new laws passed are just common sense gun control measures long overdue anyways, what's the big deal?

Link Posted: 7/24/2015 12:32:29 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2015/07/22/more-planned-parenthood-videos-coming-in-this-summer-of-our-shame/

Planned Parenthood should brace for a video a week for the next five or six weeks exposing the ongoing trafficking in fetal body parts.  ...the worst is yet to come

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
lol infowars

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2015/07/22/more-planned-parenthood-videos-coming-in-this-summer-of-our-shame/

Planned Parenthood should brace for a video a week for the next five or six weeks exposing the ongoing trafficking in fetal body parts.  ...the worst is yet to come

The guy Mark Levin interviewed from the undercover group said they're not done yet, it will get worse.
Link Posted: 7/24/2015 12:33:10 PM EDT
[#24]
The left is calling for hearings to investigate those who broke the story

Attack the attackers, classic Alinsky/Marxist tactics
Link Posted: 7/24/2015 12:33:31 PM EDT
[#25]
Link Posted: 7/24/2015 12:33:37 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

choice? you have a choice to choose life but considering the depravity of this nation, i don't expect many to choose it.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Listen to yourself. That doesn't sound ridiculous to you?
Link Posted: 7/24/2015 12:36:45 PM EDT
[#27]
Nobody cares
Link Posted: 7/24/2015 12:36:57 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

murder isn't a choice, it's a decision and for every single last baby killed by these death facilities God will repay double.

5 For her sins have reached unto heaven, and God hath remembered her iniquities.

6 Reward her even as she rewarded you, and double unto her double according to her works: in the cup which she hath filled fill to her double.

http://www.desiringgod.org/sermons/abortion-the-innocent-blood-of-our-sons-and-daughters
Link Posted: 7/24/2015 12:37:37 PM EDT
[#29]
Link Posted: 7/24/2015 12:38:27 PM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:
I fucking hope so.  As much as I don't want to see it, everybody should have to watch it so they can no longer bury their heads in the sand.

Of course, the evil among us won't really care.  We'll hear things like population control, culling potential democrats, it's for the greater good, etc....

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

http://www.infowars.com/planned-parenthood-expects-undercover-reporters-to-release-video-of-clinics-harvesting-baby-organs/

Planned Parenthood, currently engaging in desperate damage control following the release of two damning videos of officials talking about selling body parts of aborted babies, has also notified Congress that it believes undercover journalists have actual footage of clinics carrying out the procedures.

It continues "We believe that on at least one occasion a representative from Biomax was shown a highly sensitive area in a clinic where tissue is processed after abortion procedures.”

In other words, the CMP may have caught Planned Parenthood harvesting baby body parts on camera.

I fucking hope so.  As much as I don't want to see it, everybody should have to watch it so they can no longer bury their heads in the sand.

Of course, the evil among us won't really care.  We'll hear things like population control, culling potential democrats, it's for the greater good, etc....

Obama could kill millions of babies in the name of the greater good of this country and many would give two shits

Link Posted: 7/24/2015 12:38:42 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Duly noted.  

So...what was you last handle here...before your ban that is.
Link Posted: 7/24/2015 12:40:30 PM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:

View Quote

IDK, let me take your liver, heart and lungs out and then you tell me if it's a big issue.

group of cells.....dumb ass.

Link Posted: 7/24/2015 12:41:40 PM EDT
[#33]
What the hell does the cmp have to do with this, iam not buying any more garands if they're doing this.

Quoted:

http://www.infowars.com/planned-parenthood-expects-undercover-reporters-to-release-video-of-clinics-harvesting-baby-organs/

Planned Parenthood, currently engaging in desperate damage control following the release of two damning videos of officials talking about selling body parts of aborted babies, has also notified Congress that it believes undercover journalists have actual footage of clinics carrying out the procedures.

It continues "We believe that on at least one occasion a representative from Biomax was shown a highly sensitive area in a clinic where tissue is processed after abortion procedures.”
View Quote

View Quote

Link Posted: 7/24/2015 12:42:07 PM EDT
[#34]
Conservatives eat themselves alive.

Trump runs third party.

President Hilary.

Winning.  
Link Posted: 7/24/2015 12:43:39 PM EDT
[#35]
Good.
Link Posted: 7/24/2015 12:43:51 PM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:

Not saying it isn't true, but the source tends to raise suspicion. If the story does, yay. But, I'm not going to hold my breath.
View Quote

Link Posted: 7/24/2015 12:44:42 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

murder isn't a choice, it's a decision and for every single last baby killed by these death facilities God will repay double.

5 For her sins have reached unto heaven, and God hath remembered her iniquities.

6 Reward her even as she rewarded you, and double unto her double according to her works: in the cup which she hath filled fill to her double.

http://www.desiringgod.org/sermons/abortion-the-innocent-blood-of-our-sons-and-daughters
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

That's more honest, than the fake 'choice' in your previous post.

If all you'll threaten me with is damnation in your religion, that's just fine. I'm really ok with your disapproval.

I only have a problem with you actually trying to control my hand, You may try to sway my opinion all you like, that's perfectly legitimate and doesn't infringe my rights.
Link Posted: 7/24/2015 12:45:49 PM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:

So...who gets to decide that?......be very careful...someone, someday...may decide that for you.
View Quote
Funny how so many people fail to study history, therefore overlooking this thought process.

Link Posted: 7/24/2015 12:50:08 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

The two month old is outside my body, so whatever I do to it isn't controlling my own body anymore, is it? I can legally and morally give that baby away, I just can't harm it because it's on it's own outside my body.

I reject the mere presence of brain activity as the determinant of personhood. Furthermore, anything inside my body is my responsibility and mine to do with as I please. You may not like that it's my right, but you have to leave me alone to make the choices here. You have no right to protect the fetus at the expense of my will.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Your exact argument can be used for a 2 month old. If you neglect to care for a 2 month old, it dies. You and your body are being forced to take care of your 2 month old.
Link Posted: 7/24/2015 12:51:53 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
Eta: do we have a link to where they are profiting from sale? I haven't really dug into to the argument because I don't care what other people do. ................
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Eta: do we have a link to where they are profiting from sale? I haven't really dug into to the argument because I don't care what other people do. ................

I see this crap a lot here.

Let me touch it up a bit.

......................because I don't care what other people do unless it affects me.

You'd have been pleased as punch to cater the Wannsee Conference, am I right?

Link Posted: 7/24/2015 12:52:53 PM EDT
[#41]
The reality is, the anti-abortion people are still going to be anti-abortion, and the pro-abortion people are still going to be pro-abortion. Stories like this only serve to fuel "debates" which amount to little more than masturbation.
Link Posted: 7/24/2015 12:54:18 PM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

If the fetus has brain activity then your body and babies. Is it legal to throw your two month old outside in the back yard because you don't want to use your body to take care of it anymore? I don't see it as any different.

The two month old is controlling your body.  You are not legally free to walk away and never see it again without first ensuring care has been handed to another responsible person.  I view the babies brain inside your body the same.  You are not free to remove it until you can ensure care has been handed to another responsible person.

Ideally the baby could be removed from your body at any time and you could walk away, we're not their yet medically though.  If you have sex of your own accord you give up some of your rights until the baby can be safely handed to another.
Link Posted: 7/24/2015 12:55:14 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'm sorry but you are disgusting, I have a ultrasound side view of one my children sucking her thumb in the womb. Another of my girls with what appears to be a smile.

Jesus Christ you guys that believe that are twisted. Not quite Mengele, but just as bad.

ignore, click
Link Posted: 7/24/2015 12:57:08 PM EDT
[#44]
The abortions performed every year in the US are not even keeping-up with the out of wedlock birth rate. Within a decade that OoW birth rate will outstrip the average yearly death rate by all causes in the US.

As the uncontrolled availability of welfare for single mothers goes up abortions have been going down.

That downward turn in abortions since 1990 is not due to a bunch of white knight moral crusaders but due to easily obtained welfare for single mothers.

No shits given about the "parts" issue but abortion clinics need to get on the stick and do TV ads or something.  
Link Posted: 7/24/2015 12:57:31 PM EDT
[#45]

Quoted:
Funny how so many people fail to study history, therefore overlooking this thought process.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

So...who gets to decide that?......be very careful...someone, someday...may decide that for you.
In my history studies people who deserve die most of the time do. Culling scum bag murderers etc. needs to be done. I'll take my chances.

Eta. Yes I understand what you're saying. Genocide, hitler etc. but if you feel every scum bag/living thing has a right to life you are dead wrong.
Link Posted: 7/24/2015 1:00:22 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

View Quote

View Quote

Dude... I know that the number of surplused Garands have tapered off and all, but when did they get involved in this kinda shit?
Link Posted: 7/24/2015 1:00:28 PM EDT
[#47]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

lol infowars

* B O O M *

Link Posted: 7/24/2015 1:00:36 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

IDK, let me take your liver, heart and lungs out and then you tell me if it's a big issue.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I am an organ donor. Once I'm dead, have at it.
Link Posted: 7/24/2015 1:02:10 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

Your exact argument can be used for a 2 month old. If you neglect to care for a 2 month old, it dies. You and your body are being forced to take care of your 2 month old.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

The 2 month old can survive outside my body. Getting rid of it doesn't have to kill it. The simplest thing to do is to hand it off. It's not the same thing as a living thing dependent on being inside my body.
Link Posted: 7/24/2015 1:02:59 PM EDT
[#50]
Going nuclear on what national or global media?

Nevah Happen
Page / 27
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top