Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 27
Link Posted: 8/19/2015 4:03:13 PM EDT
[#1]
When you don't view these small, strange, ignorant, helpless animals as natural living creatures, it is a lot easier to exterminate them and lobby for said extermination. Same thing with all animals.

The thing is, I've grown a lot more open minded. I use to think "fuck it, I'm pro death because fuck the FSA and their abortion every weekend, and fuck their babies too. If I was a woman, I would say fuck morals and fuck other people. I'll have that shit taken care of for 75 bucks." I never had to lie to myself by saying "they aren't alive" or "they aren't human." It is pretty obvious that these creatures are in fact alive and human. One just gives a fuck, or one doesn't. When your financial future is at risk, I would imagine most women would err on the side of not giving a fuck that the thing being killed is human.

Since then I've gotten a cat. The cat has changed the way I look at living creatures. In the cat, I see predictable behavior that is not unlike that of a human. I see a creature that has nothing but the rights given to it by God.

I think that one of the rights said cat has, is to not be murdered without cause. I believe all living creatures have this right. Call me a fucking hippie. That said, I believe most people would agree that their pets have a protected right not to be murdered without cause by whatever random fucker comes along.

I also think a baby has this right. So now I'm pro-life, because of my fucking cat. FPP.
Link Posted: 8/19/2015 4:04:26 PM EDT
[#2]
Haven't paid much attention to this, and I'm sure it's been answered, but I'm lazy....

...Any idea who made these videos and exposed these scumbags?
Link Posted: 8/19/2015 4:19:13 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
May they all burn in Hell.  

View Quote

...or at the stake.
Link Posted: 8/19/2015 11:33:20 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

August 19, 2015... NEW VIDEO

Well, Planned Parenthood is back with another video from the Center for Medical Progress posted on Foxnews.com.

The story opens with this...
It gets worse.

A lot worse.

Read it if you want to be disgusted and outraged at the same time.

I am pro-choice. but criminal charges need to be brought against these motherfuckers.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

August 19, 2015... NEW VIDEO

Well, Planned Parenthood is back with another video from the Center for Medical Progress posted on Foxnews.com.

The story opens with this...

A doctor for a Planned Parenthood tissue harvesting partner appears to admit a baby’s "heart actually is still beating” at times following abortions and an ex-procurement tech gives a first-person account of watching a baby’s heart beat before she dissects its brain in the latest release from an anti-abortion group.

It gets worse.

A lot worse.

Read it if you want to be disgusted and outraged at the same time.

I am pro-choice. but criminal charges need to be brought against these motherfuckers.

Video #7:

Link Posted: 8/19/2015 11:47:39 PM EDT
[#5]
Still shocking to see so many continue to be on board with PP and the way they do abortions in spite of these videos.

At this point I don't know that ANYTHING will change their mind.
Link Posted: 8/19/2015 11:59:58 PM EDT
[#6]
tick tock
Link Posted: 8/20/2015 12:09:38 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

tick tock
View Quote

I used to think that, but now I'm not so sure.

A lot of the media pressure with this story has died right down.  This doesn't even trend anymore in social media.  

People have stopped paying attention.  

Link Posted: 8/20/2015 12:14:34 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

A lot of the media pressure with this story has died right down.  This doesn't even trend anymore in social media.  

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
tick tock

People just don't care.  It's too bad, but it is what it is.  It's more entertaining to argue about Trump vs. Paul or whatever else.
Link Posted: 8/20/2015 12:16:00 AM EDT
[#9]
No one cares until the first casualty that wasn't a completely helpless, innocent baby. The media doesn't care until their favorite monster gets hurt...

Someone is going to snap over this, and I won't judge them for it.
Link Posted: 8/20/2015 12:28:59 AM EDT
[#10]
It's just crazy people are ok with this.  It's sad really.
Link Posted: 8/20/2015 12:33:11 AM EDT
[#11]
Oh my god. That was so chilling.

I think I might actually be sick from watching that.
Link Posted: 8/20/2015 12:34:29 AM EDT
[#12]
Sick sick sick.
Link Posted: 8/20/2015 12:36:44 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

View Quote

When I left work today, some talk radio show was playing an clip from the video.

I turned it off after 15 seconds.

I don't think I could watch the video...
Link Posted: 8/20/2015 12:38:29 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

When I left work today, some talk radio show was playing an clip from the video.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yeah, I watched as much as I could, shut it off, and made my comment.

Sick sick sick.  
Link Posted: 8/20/2015 12:48:41 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
No one cares until the first casualty that wasn't a completely helpless, innocent baby. The media doesn't care until their favorite monster gets hurt...

Someone is going to snap over this, and I won't judge them for it.
View Quote

A few people already have snapped over this.  Somebody tried to walk into Tiller's old clinic in Wichita last week with a bomb.  

Link Posted: 8/20/2015 12:57:55 AM EDT
[#16]
At 6 minutes, that video should leave little doubt in anybody's mind just how evil abortion really is.  Fuck that pisses me off
Link Posted: 8/20/2015 1:07:52 AM EDT
[#17]
that was chilling, I should not have even clicked
way worse than I could have thought
Link Posted: 8/20/2015 1:11:28 AM EDT
[#18]
I truly wish these people could be brought up on criminal charges.  They deserve, upon conviction, to be hung by the neck until they are dead.  I can't think of any reason why society should tolerate such butchery.  It's truly sickening.
Link Posted: 8/20/2015 2:09:26 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
I truly wish these people could be brought up on criminal charges.  They deserve, upon conviction, to be hung by the neck until they are dead.  I can't think of any reason why society should tolerate such butchery.  It's truly sickening.
View Quote

The current administration, and therefore the criminal justice system, holds these monsters up as hero's. The only justice they will see, will be extrajudicial.

Link Posted: 8/20/2015 2:27:20 AM EDT
[#20]
Comparisons have been made between Nazi Germany's holocaust and concentration camps, where "Doctor" Mengele would perform medical experiments on people, including children and of course "fetuses". When a subject was no longer necessary, he would inject chloroform to its heart. Today in US, they inject digoxin.  When he escaped to Argentina, "doctor" mengele continued to perform abortions there and was ultimately never caught.

I used to think us was as bad as nazi germany but these videos demonstrate we apparently exceed them. I don't think Nazis sold body parts for profit. We are worse than them.

This is the fate of any nation that descends to that level of barbarity.  The culture of death is fully mature at this point. But it cannot last forever.

Link Posted: 8/20/2015 3:00:59 AM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

Still shocking to see so many continue to be on board with PP and the way they do abortions in spite of these videos.

View Quote
i know it is Godwin's law but this is how you ended up with death camps in the suburbs of Europe that people magically didnt notice.

Link Posted: 8/20/2015 3:16:35 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Comparisons have been made between Nazi Germany's holocaust and concentration camps, where "Doctor" Mengele would perform medical experiments on people, including children and of course "fetuses". When a subject was no longer necessary, he would inject chloroform to its heart. Today in US, they inject digoxin.  When he escaped to Argentina, "doctor" mengele continued to perform abortions there and was ultimately never caught.

<a href="http://s182.photobucket.com/user/dictum9/media/life/mengele1_zpsfvobhre0.jpg.html" target="_blank">http://i182.photobucket.com/albums/x260/dictum9/life/mengele1_zpsfvobhre0.jpg</a>

I used to think us was as bad as nazi germany but these videos demonstrate we apparently exceed them. I don't think Nazis sold body parts for profit. We are worse than them.

This is the fate of any nation that descends to that level of barbarity.  The culture of death is fully mature at this point. But it cannot last forever.

<a href="http://s182.photobucket.com/user/dictum9/media/life/ruins1_zpsvb58gqwl.jpg.html" target="_blank">http://i182.photobucket.com/albums/x260/dictum9/life/ruins1_zpsvb58gqwl.jpg</a>

View Quote

Couldn't have described it better.  Question is, what will be the nature of our end?  Can't say we don't deserve it, either.
Link Posted: 8/20/2015 6:33:35 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

The current administration, and therefore the criminal justice system, holds these monsters up as hero's. The only justice they will see, will be extrajudicial.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Can't say the latter would make me shed any tears.

Even with a conservative administration, I'm not sure we'll see justice.  It's insane how unjust our government has become.
Link Posted: 8/20/2015 12:48:32 PM EDT
[#25]
The response of the video is a depressing sign of our age.  Abortion is popular because it allows for an expression of eugenics (they are aborting (whoever they are), not us - they are too expensive to us) while giving men sex w/o consequences.
Link Posted: 8/20/2015 12:51:12 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
The response of the video is a depressing sign of our age.  Abortion is popular because it allows for an expression of eugenics (they are aborting (whoever they are), not us - they are too expensive to us) while giving men sex w/o consequences.
View Quote

I'd imagine many men would opt for fatherhood of their child rather than being unaware they even had one to begin with.

What an insidious thing, to kill a child without seeking out other options.

I'll admit.. I was more on the fence with this issue. It is a thing I would never personally do, but felt was more of a choice people should be able to make.

This thread changed that for me last night. I still don't know if I'm okay with telling a subject of rape or incest that they should HAVE to carry that baby to term, but.. damn.

God, the little faces. That shit is going to stick with me for a long time.
Link Posted: 8/20/2015 12:56:37 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
tick tock

Shows just how evil our country as a whole has become.  You're right though.  I think most people just don't care.  They're too busy watching reality TV and waiting on their next EBT card.
Link Posted: 8/20/2015 12:57:41 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

I'd imagine many men would opt for fatherhood of their child rather than being unaware they even had one to begin with.

I'll admit.. I was more on the fence with this issue. It is a thing I would never personally do, but felt was more of a choice people should be able to make.

This thread changed that for me last night. I still don't know if I'm okay with telling a subject of rape or incest that they should HAVE to carry that baby to term, but.. damn.

View Quote

There is NO EMPATHY in these people XCR.

They are ruthless, inhumane people who have taken this practice to an inhuman extreme.

The sad part is MILLIONS defend them.

You are young and now are fully realizing the evil man can do.............I am sorry to say, if you are like me, this realization will only get worse over time.
Link Posted: 8/20/2015 12:58:56 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

There is NO EMPATHY in these people XCR.

They are ruthless, inhumane people who have taken this practice to an inhuman extreme.

The sad part is MILLIONS defend them.

You are young and now are fully realizing the evil man can do.............I am sorry to say, if you are like me, this realization will only get worse over time.
View Quote

The part that was most shattering is when the former employee was talking about how the other tech said, "Hey come here, come see something cool."

Yes. Because a dead baby with a still-beating heart in a metal pan is cool.
Link Posted: 8/20/2015 1:01:07 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

The part that was most shattering is when the former employee was talking about how the other tech said, "Hey come here, come see something cool."

View Quote

It is so heartless and cruel that I simply get tears in my eyes and shake with extreme anger.

Sexist on my part but I am surprised women have allowed this to go to this extreme and participate in it.........women are usually the calming and kind influence on a society.
Link Posted: 8/20/2015 1:05:45 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

View Quote

You know how people always joke about how Hillary/Obama could kill and eat a baby in the middle of a press conference while defecating on the flag and shouting "Death to America" in Arabic and half this country would still vote for them as long as the EBT system was working fine?

Turns out, it's not so much of a joke when discussing the authoritarian leftist mindset.

Party uber alles.
Link Posted: 8/20/2015 1:06:40 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

It is so heartless and cruel that I simply get tears in my eyes and shake with extreme anger.

Sexist on my part but I am surprised women have allowed this to go to this extreme and participate in it.........women are usually the calming and kind influence on a society.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I think it's typically younger women. They're young and stupid and afraid of motherhood, and their heads are filled with stupid bullshit from their feminist professors.

Based on what I've seen, anyway.
Link Posted: 8/20/2015 1:14:03 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

I think it's typically younger women. They're young and stupid and afraid of motherhood, and their heads are filled with stupid bullshit from their feminist professors.

View Quote

Back in college in the '80s the girls who were pro abortion were mostly concerned about being raped and being forced to have any resulting child. What it really amounted to when you get down to it is "I don't want MEN telling me what to do!"

The irony is that PP has been used by rapists to hide their crimes.
Link Posted: 8/20/2015 1:16:29 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

View Quote

Good point but many of these doctors are female.........that surprised me.

I look to women for the calming more kind influence that keeps a society together............these people are the outliers IMHO.
Link Posted: 8/20/2015 4:49:36 PM EDT
[#35]
Nobody cares

There is no way to express how saddening that is

Link Posted: 8/20/2015 4:56:11 PM EDT
[#36]
Link Posted: 8/20/2015 5:01:56 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

*Raises hand*

I would be devastated if I found out a child I created had been killed in the womb without my knowledge. Unimaginably so if it was for convenience.
Link Posted: 8/20/2015 5:14:29 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

Why?

If you are outraged, it is because you recognize these babies as being human, which is in conflict with the rationalization of most in the pro-choice crowd.

I'm not trying to poke you with a sharp stick here - just suggesting you take some time to think this through and resolve the disconnect.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Why?

If you are outraged, it is because you recognize these babies as being human, which is in conflict with the rationalization of most in the pro-choice crowd.

I'm not trying to poke you with a sharp stick here - just suggesting you take some time to think this through and resolve the disconnect.

Because no matter your beliefs on the matter the "born alive" rule is a bright line that they have admitted to systematically violating.
Link Posted: 8/20/2015 5:20:58 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

every woman I have known personally to have had one, is mentally scarred and their mind is an engine of guilt. several I did not know until they came to me or I went to them in private when they were having problems ( away from work or at work).

when I finally got around to asking about their "Big Picture" of being happy with themselves or their job it finally came out.
most have busted into tears.

truly one of the more depressing things I have encountered.
Link Posted: 8/20/2015 5:26:21 PM EDT
[#40]
Pure fucking evil.  The people doing this deserve to be in prison.  The people supporting it aren't any better in my book and should be demonized.  It takes a sick mind to rationalize it.

Link Posted: 8/20/2015 5:29:52 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

Couldn't have described it better.  Question is, what will be the nature of our end?  Can't say we don't deserve it, either.
View Quote

We can only speculate on what, where, when.   Maybe WWIII, or a super virus, some kind of massive natural disaster, a comet hitting earth, a hyperinflationary collapse into MadMax --- I am pretty certain "the end" will occur. What we have cannot go on forever without consequences. Maybe the details are not important.  Again, incredibly, we have surpassed the Nazis. We are not as barbaric as them, we are worse.  And they lasted for only a decade roughly.  
These people are monsters, plain and simple, made from the same necrotic tissue as "Doctor" Mengele. Their agenda is death and they cultivate the culture of death. When all said and done, there won't be a  stone left untouched.
Link Posted: 8/20/2015 5:34:29 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

*Raises hand*

I would be devastated if I found out a child I created had been killed in the womb without my knowledge. Unimaginably so if it was for convenience.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

*Raises hand*

Yeah, would be devastated as well.  I honestly don't know how I would respond to that, seeing how it would be impossible to get justice under the law.  I hope I never have to find out.  People seem to forget that the child is as much the father's as it is the mother's.
Link Posted: 8/20/2015 5:37:32 PM EDT
[#43]
that video made me literally start crying.  It's horrifying.

There are special times and places where terminating a pregnancy is the prudent choice.   Rape,  Incest,  threat of death,  Hell even if you screwed up and had sex and now realize you can't support a child.

ALL of these situtations can be handled in the first week or two after conception.  And it's between you and your God on whether that was the right thing to do or not.

But to abort these fully formed, living, moving feeling babies is HORRIFIC.  They are being picked apart piece by piece in utero, where they should be their safest, and warmest.  Instead monsters are cutting their little bodies apart with shears.   It's horrible.

If you support the abortion of a living, feeling human being like these innocent babies, you're a monster. Flat out.

Link Posted: 8/20/2015 5:59:09 PM EDT
[#44]
I'm glad my Mother has gone on to be with her Heavenly Father so she will not know how humans treat each other now days.
Link Posted: 8/20/2015 6:16:42 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
that video made me literally start crying.  It's horrifying.

There are special times and places where terminating a pregnancy is the prudent choice.   Rape,  Incest,  threat of death,  Hell even if you screwed up and had sex and now realize you can't support a child.

ALL of these situtations can be handled in the first week or two after conception.  And it's between you and your God on whether that was the right thing to do or not.

But to abort these fully formed, living, moving feeling babies is HORRIFIC.  They are being picked apart piece by piece in utero, where they should be their safest, and warmest.  Instead monsters are cutting their little bodies apart with shears.   It's horrible.

If you support the abortion of a living, feeling human being like these innocent babies, you're a monster. Flat out.

View Quote

Murder of an unborn child should not be permitted or be regarded as "prudent" simply on account of the circumstances that led to conception.  It is still evil, regardless of what stage of development a person is at.  Really, the only justification is to save the life of the mother, as a last resort and with her consent.  Cases of that sort are a very tiny minority, less than 1% of abortions IIRC.  Of course, the evil is greatly magnified when you have fetuses developed to the point where they are recognizable human, and when they are capable of motion, sensation, etc., and especially when it is done with the callousness and ease that seems to be the case WRT PP employees.  I don't see how you can do what they do without being sick or evil.
Link Posted: 8/20/2015 6:19:47 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
At 6 minutes, that video should leave little doubt in anybody's mind just how evil abortion really is.  Fuck that pisses me off
View Quote

Yep. Baby is still moving.  Taken out alive from his mothers warm protective womb to keep the organs intact and fresh for harvesting.  Demonic.
Link Posted: 8/21/2015 4:00:18 PM EDT
[#47]
bump
Link Posted: 8/21/2015 4:10:47 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

Yep. Baby is still moving.  Taken out alive from his mothers warm protective womb to keep the organs intact and fresh for harvesting.  Demonic.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

What really gets me even more is the ease and even enthusiasm with which these people ply their trade.
Link Posted: 8/21/2015 4:23:29 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

What really gets me even more is the ease and even enthusiasm with which these people ply their trade.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

When I was a kid (10 - 12ish), I used to hatch eggs by turning them manually and keeping a heat light on them.

All but one egg had hatched in one particular batch. Unable to contain myself any longer, I peeled open the egg. The chick wasn't fully developed yet - and by peeling it open early, I killed it.

I was absolutely shattered. I cried for a week and my parents just let me learn the lesson.

Feeling that way about a chicken.. I can't begin to imagine doing that to a baby. It turns my stomach.
Link Posted: 8/21/2015 4:43:32 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
View Quote

I had to stop right there. Thats the most disturbing thing ive ever seen.

I should not have watched that.

My girls are grown up and i cant wait to hug them .

Page / 27
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top