Page / 27
Link Posted: 7/24/2015 11:28:24 AM EDT
[#1]
Lolercoaster owns page two
Link Posted: 7/24/2015 11:28:41 AM EDT
[#2]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
How about they have a right to life just as much as anyone...? Would you go out and murder someone so you could harvest their body parts?

WTF is wrong with you?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Problem with abortion? I can see that. But once aborted is it better to trash then or use them for science? Those parts will help lead to break through treatments that will probably save your life one day.

How about they have a right to life just as much as anyone...? Would you go out and murder someone so you could harvest their body parts?

WTF is wrong with you?
Sorry I feel not everyone/everything has a right to life. Some people should be culled. Again. My comments where about an already dead fetus. Not about killing a baby.  I tried to make that kinda clear.
Link Posted: 7/24/2015 11:29:01 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

[InigoMontoya.jpeg]

I'm not a big fan of PP, but that statement requires some explanation.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Problem with abortion? I can see that. But once aborted is it better to trash then or use them for science? Those parts will help lead to break through treatments that will probably save your life one day.

Your theory is fine on paper until you learn that Planned Parenthood coerced tens of thouseds of women to have an abortion.

[InigoMontoya.jpeg]

Google Coerced by Planned Parenthood
Link Posted: 7/24/2015 11:29:21 AM EDT
[#4]
I heard someone grousing about these abortions being "post 5 months"...

When did 5 months become the legal standard instead of first trimester? Did I miss something, or are they trying to redefine the legal limit in the media?

Oh, and burn PP to the ground. They've earned it.
Link Posted: 7/24/2015 11:29:29 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

[InigoMontoya.jpeg]

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Your theory is fine on paper until you learn that Planned Parenthood coerced tens of thouseds of women to have an abortion.

[InigoMontoya.jpeg]

It's their raison d'être.
Link Posted: 7/24/2015 11:30:56 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Those videos have been out for a week or more. They aren't going anywhere outside of the angry anti abortion websites. Is the Obama administration going to arrest a bunch of people at some California lab for harvesting stem cells they got from Planned Parenthood? Yah
View Quote

No but he is probably going to find a way to tax them for it.
Link Posted: 7/24/2015 11:31:14 AM EDT
[#7]
It'll break the same time Obama is announcing that he's going to build power lines from the US to Kenya to supply them with clean power for their power grid of extension cords and power-strips.

Then it'll get buried.
Link Posted: 7/24/2015 11:31:47 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Sorry I feel not everyone/everything has a right to life. Some people should be culled. Again. My comments where about an already dead fetus. Not about killing a baby.  I tried to make that kinda clear.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

WTF is wrong with you?

Two questions:

1. How did the fetus die?
2. Which people should be "culled"?
Link Posted: 7/24/2015 11:32:13 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Not saying it isn't true, but the source tends to raise suspicion. If the story does, yay. But, I'm not going to hold my breath.
View Quote

The source is PP's  letter to Rep. Fred Upton, the Chairman of the House Energy and Commerce Committee
Link Posted: 7/24/2015 11:33:11 AM EDT
[#10]
These videos are interesting.  It is very likely (almost certain), that planned parenthood's team of hungry lawyers made sure NO laws were being violated.  If I had to make a wag - assuming the sale of human body parts is
illegal, the body parts attained by late term aborted baby are not considered
human body parts per the current law.

The problem is that it shows abortion, especially late term abortion, and planned parenthood in specific for the ugly truth of what they do.  You can scream from the rooftop that it is not a baby - but you look like hell when you sell the heart and other body parts of that "blob of tissue".  

Link Posted: 7/24/2015 11:33:53 AM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 7/24/2015 11:34:14 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
Uhm ... it's 100% effective.

TRG
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Jesus hasn't anyone heard of birth control???   Abortion is a poor method.

Uhm ... it's 100% effective.

TRG
Hey, welcome back TRG.  

Link Posted: 7/24/2015 11:34:41 AM EDT
[#13]
Who cares in the liberals mindset..

not real human beings anyways.

Link Posted: 7/24/2015 11:34:48 AM EDT
[#14]
OMG VIDEO OF THEM REMOVING GROUPS OF CELLS TO USE FOR RESEARCH. HOLD THE FUCKING PHONES!!

why is this even an issue?
Link Posted: 7/24/2015 11:35:10 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

So how do you stop it? Put some .gov man in every room and monitor what they are doing? No. Not possible. I don't have an answer, I just think if you are going to dispose of the fetus then putting it to research to benefit humanity is better than nothing.

And I know it's about the money and them turning a profit from it, which is a bad thing, but if PP wasn't paid by our taxes, would that be an acceptable manner?
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

The problem with that is that there is a specific law that prohibits profiting off of human body parts. They are legally allowed to donate parts. But they have set up a system where these companies can order parts and that in turn is passed onto the docs that manipulate the fetus during the procedure to get the parts. Some of the manipulation that has been done is purposely turning the fetus breech. When they are breech (sp?) They then have to do a partial birth abortion. Which then counts as murder because when a fetus is partially birthed it doesn't matter if its partial, its considered a live birth, then the doc kills the baby. Which by law is murder.

So how do you stop it? Put some .gov man in every room and monitor what they are doing? No. Not possible. I don't have an answer, I just think if you are going to dispose of the fetus then putting it to research to benefit humanity is better than nothing.

And I know it's about the money and them turning a profit from it, which is a bad thing, but if PP wasn't paid by our taxes, would that be an acceptable manner?

Ummmmmm......maybe the people who are actually using the service?

You know, like how EVERYTHING else works?

Link Posted: 7/24/2015 11:36:43 AM EDT
[#16]
This is probably going to end up like ACORN.

Planned Parenthood will lose funding, shut down, change their name and the re-apply for, and get federal money again.
Link Posted: 7/24/2015 11:36:59 AM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:
Two questions:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

WTF is wrong with you?

Two questions:

Again I thought the discussion was about selling parts.

Murderers, rapists, multiple time violent offenders.
Link Posted: 7/24/2015 11:37:37 AM EDT
[#18]
Josiah lost his left arm to abortion

He's extremely lucky he didn't lose his life.
Link Posted: 7/24/2015 11:38:59 AM EDT
[#19]
Kinda makes me wonder if most lefties (AKA Democrats) are sicko baby-killers at heart?  

Link Posted: 7/24/2015 11:38:59 AM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

OMG VIDEO OF THEM REMOVING GROUPS OF CELLS TO USE FOR RESEARCH. HOLD THE FUCKING PHONES!!

why is this even an issue?
View Quote
Duly noted.

Link Posted: 7/24/2015 11:42:18 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

WTF is wrong with you?

Two questions:

Selling parts of aborted fetuses by Planned Parent Hood is what this thread is about. They had to be aborted in order to be harvested... the act preceded your 'discussion was about selling parts' and therefore has a direct correlation to the selling of the aforementioned parts and relevant to the conversation.

Are unborn babies murderers, rapists, multiple time violent offenders?
Link Posted: 7/24/2015 11:43:25 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Those videos have been out for a week or more. They aren't going anywhere outside of the angry anti abortion websites. Is the Obama administration going to arrest a bunch of people at some California lab for harvesting stem cells they got from Planned Parenthood? Yah
View Quote

Perhaps, but the videos released have been talked about in the press (networks).  And, with the debates coming up it will serve well for the same crowd that's pro-2A.
Link Posted: 7/24/2015 11:44:41 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

Exactly this, with all the millions of people dying in hospitals why don't we just harvest them?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

When your family members are dead, let's just take them back in the back of the hospital and harvest everything, whether they want that or not

Exactly this, with all the millions of people dying in hospitals why don't we just harvest them?

You haven't heard of organ donors?
Link Posted: 7/24/2015 11:46:25 AM EDT
[#24]
I saw a story which said that Speaker Boehner was launching an investigation of this matter.

We can all be sure the House of Representatives will get to the bottom of the situation.

Link Posted: 7/24/2015 11:46:50 AM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:
I fucking hope so.  As much as I don't want to see it, everybody should have to watch it so they can no longer bury their heads in the sand.

Of course, the evil among us won't really care.  We'll hear things like population control, culling potential democrats, it's for the greater good, etc....

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

http://www.infowars.com/planned-parenthood-expects-undercover-reporters-to-release-video-of-clinics-harvesting-baby-organs/

Planned Parenthood, currently engaging in desperate damage control following the release of two damning videos of officials talking about selling body parts of aborted babies, has also notified Congress that it believes undercover journalists have actual footage of clinics carrying out the procedures.

It continues "We believe that on at least one occasion a representative from Biomax was shown a highly sensitive area in a clinic where tissue is processed after abortion procedures.”

In other words, the CMP may have caught Planned Parenthood harvesting baby body parts on camera.

I fucking hope so.  As much as I don't want to see it, everybody should have to watch it so they can no longer bury their heads in the sand.

Of course, the evil among us won't really care.  We'll hear things like population control, culling potential democrats, it's for the greater good, etc....

You forgot one. My personal favorite, "it's my body".

Link Posted: 7/24/2015 11:49:41 AM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

Selling parts of aborted fetuses by Planned Parent Hood is what this thread is about. They had to be aborted in order to be harvested... the act preceded your 'discussion was about selling parts' and therefore has a direct correlation to the selling of the aforementioned parts and relevant to the conversation.

View Quote
That's silly. You asked which people I told you.
My turn, do you think a group of 30-50 cells is a baby?

Link Posted: 7/24/2015 11:50:37 AM EDT
[#27]
"I'm sick of the government stealing 1/3 of my income so they can give it to useless shits, oh and also abortion should be banned!"

Okay. Yep.
Link Posted: 7/24/2015 11:51:03 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
has an aborted fetus been declared a person? if not then would the parts have the same rights as a full term baby?

if the answer is no, then they are not 'people in the eyes of the law. if they are, then there should be some murder charges pending.
View Quote

They're not a "person" but they have functional working organs?  What the fuck????
Link Posted: 7/24/2015 11:51:41 AM EDT
[#29]
planned parenthood is nothing more than modern day josef mengele or whatever the hell his name was and the public blindly sits there while innocence is crying out. God will punish this nation
Link Posted: 7/24/2015 11:54:15 AM EDT
[#30]
Don't  care, I am evil. You are holier than thou.

Free ghetto abortions for everyone! With every abortion comes a free sterilization!

Crime rates will fall like a rock. Hail satan
Link Posted: 7/24/2015 11:56:21 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

http://www.infowars.com/planned-parenthood-expects-undercover-reporters-to-release-video-of-clinics-harvesting-baby-organs/

Planned Parenthood, currently engaging in desperate damage control following the release of two damning videos of officials talking about selling body parts of aborted babies, has also notified Congress that it believes undercover journalists have actual footage of clinics carrying out the procedures.

It continues "We believe that on at least one occasion a representative from Biomax was shown a highly sensitive area in a clinic where tissue is processed after abortion procedures.”

In other words, the CMP may have caught Planned Parenthood harvesting baby body parts on camera.

It's not my body? Whose body is it then, yours?
Link Posted: 7/24/2015 11:57:16 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

They're not a "person" but they have functional working organs?  What the fuck????
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
has an aborted fetus been declared a person? if not then would the parts have the same rights as a full term baby?

if the answer is no, then they are not 'people in the eyes of the law. if they are, then there should be some murder charges pending.

If functional working organs define personhood, I'd better not put down my dog.
Link Posted: 7/24/2015 11:57:49 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

Just a warning, you're going to get loved tenderly by almost everyone here.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Just a warning, you're going to get loved tenderly by almost everyone here.

And Josef Mengele did all sorts of things to further human medical knowledge as well...ain't it nice to be in the same class as that butcher?
Link Posted: 7/24/2015 11:58:57 AM EDT
[#34]
this isn't science, this is murder in the name of choice.
Link Posted: 7/24/2015 11:59:12 AM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

lol. The parts wanted do not have organs. They want pluripotent cells. Not actuall fetuses. The fetus itself doesn't have much use.

Link Posted: 7/24/2015 12:00:34 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
planned parenthood is nothing more than modern day josef mengele or whatever the hell his name was and the public blindly sits there while innocence is crying out. God will punish this nation
View Quote

PETA makes the same accusation of farmers. It's a guilt by association ad hominem fallacy. It's not a good argument.
Link Posted: 7/24/2015 12:01:38 PM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

On the slippery slope, how close are we to the outright production of fetuses specifically for organ harvesting?

Link Posted: 7/24/2015 12:02:27 PM EDT
[#38]
Was waiting for you big easy. I warmed them up for you.
Link Posted: 7/24/2015 12:03:00 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
View Quote

Careful now. Reason has no place in Thumper Land
Link Posted: 7/24/2015 12:03:02 PM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:

Kinda makes me wonder if most lefties (AKA Democrats) are sicko baby-killers at heart?  

View Quote
Shit, stick around a while 14er. There are plenty of them in this very site.

Link Posted: 7/24/2015 12:03:17 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

WTF is wrong with you?

So...who gets to decide that?......be very careful...someone, someday...may decide that for you.
Link Posted: 7/24/2015 12:04:47 PM EDT
[#42]
blew the quote
Link Posted: 7/24/2015 12:05:02 PM EDT
[#43]

Quoted:

View Quote

It's the government's body. That's already well established. As the government is of, by, and for "the people", "the people" get to decide what you can and cannot do with it.

Link Posted: 7/24/2015 12:05:09 PM EDT
[#44]

Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I fucking hope so. As much as I don't want to see it, everybody should have to watch it so they can no longer bury their heads in the sand.

Of course, the evil among us won't really care. We'll hear things like population control, culling potential democrats, it's for the greater good, etc....

If the fetus has brain activity then your body and babies.  Is it legal to throw your two month old outside in the back yard because you don't want to use your body to take care of it anymore? I don't see it as any different.
Link Posted: 7/24/2015 12:06:27 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
lol infowars
View Quote

Same reports were on another website, Pp believes the group has upwards o a dozen more videos.
Link Posted: 7/24/2015 12:06:37 PM EDT
[#46]

Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Oh look. Meant to do this last night.

Click
Link Posted: 7/24/2015 12:07:49 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
View Quote

Bullshit.
Link Posted: 7/24/2015 12:08:31 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
View Quote

WHAT DIFFERENCE DOES IT MAKE?  Right?
Link Posted: 7/24/2015 12:09:13 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
lol infowars
View Quote

Link Posted: 7/24/2015 12:10:02 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
That's silly. You asked which people I told you.My turn, do you think a group of 30-50 cells is a baby?

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

That's silly. You asked which people I told you.My turn, do you think a group of 30-50 cells is a baby?

Common dude, you keep changing the discussion.

They are not talking about groupings of 30-50 cells.  There are no "parts" to sell in this instance.

These are 4-5 month old fetuses with millions of cells and "crunchy" parts.

Your obfuscating the facts because they don't fit your narrative, or politics, or beliefs/feeling on the matter.

Page / 27
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top