Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 27
Link Posted: 8/6/2015 10:38:52 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

No, I kinda stopped watching all the videos so I missed that.

I can only take so much of Mengele/Sanger.

But when he alluded to "no poison" I kinda knew and my heart fucking SANK!!
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

If they aren't poisoning it first, does the late term abortion result in an extracted live baby?

Yup. Remember the last video where they talked about how sometimes the baby just somehow comes out before they get to PP?

Why is that different from shooting the baby in the heart with digoxin and then delivering it?  There's no difference, once you've decided human life is meaningless you can do whatever you want.
Link Posted: 8/6/2015 10:41:06 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Why is that different from shooting the baby in the heart with digoxin and then delivering it? There's no difference, once you've decided human life is meaningless you can do whatever you want.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

If they aren't poisoning it first, does the late term abortion result in an extracted live baby?

Yup. Remember the last video where they talked about how sometimes the baby just somehow comes out before they get to PP?

Why is that different from shooting the baby in the heart with digoxin and then delivering it? There's no difference, once you've decided human life is meaningless you can do whatever you want.
I agree.  Kill then deliver or deliver then kill.  It's pretty much the same.

Link Posted: 8/6/2015 10:42:17 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

Why does this surprise you?  Google Jill Stanek. They've been delivering live babies and killing them for decades. It's easier that way.
View Quote

It surprises me because I have put my head into the sand because this is such a BRUTAL thing...............I am basically saying I am a coward in that I can't watch that stuff much anymore.

It is too disgusting.

I will reluctantly google Jill Stanek and if it is what I suspect...........I will be very mad at you!!
Link Posted: 8/6/2015 10:43:00 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Why is that different from shooting the baby in the heart with digoxin and then delivering it?  There's no difference, once you've decided human life is meaningless you can do whatever you want.
View Quote

Yup.
Link Posted: 8/6/2015 10:45:05 AM EDT
[#5]
Josh:

I just read up on Jill Stanek..............Jesus Christ!!
Link Posted: 8/6/2015 10:46:42 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Tiller used to call it "spearing the whale". They'd use an ultrasound to guide the needle, run a needle through the abdomen of the mother into the baby's heart and pump the baby full of digoxin. Then they'd induce labor and deliver a dead baby.

It's sick, twisted, cruel, criminal in many cases even under RvW, and nobody on the left cares because "WAR ON WOMEN".

Does the concept that some good people have snapped and shot some of these sick death merchants now make a bit more sense?  I don't advocate or condone that, but there's a part of me that completely understands what they did and why they did it.
Link Posted: 8/6/2015 10:48:42 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Josh:

View Quote

our President not only voted against the born alive act in IL, he actively opposed it, spoke against it, and did everything he could to stop it. It might inconvenience abortionists, you see, to have to provide care for the babies they fuck up and deliver without killing them first.
Link Posted: 8/6/2015 10:48:50 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Tiller used to call it "spearing the whale". They'd use an ultrasound to guide the needle, run a needle through the abdomen of the mother into the baby's heart and pump the baby full of digoxin. Then they'd induce labor and deliver a dead baby.

It's sick, twisted, cruel, criminal in many cases even under RvW, and nobody on the left cares because "WAR ON WOMEN".

Does the concept that some good people have snapped and shot some of these sick death merchants now make a bit more sense?  I don't advocate or condone that, but there's a part of me that completely understands what they did and why they did it.
View Quote

It was Tiller who caused me to not watch or read up on this Mengele/Sanger stuff and put my head into the sand.

How many instances do I need to see to KNOW this is brutal, cruel, inhuman and TOTALLY LACKING IN EMPATHY.
Link Posted: 8/6/2015 10:49:14 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

our President not only voted against the born alive act in IL, he actively opposed it, spoke against it, and did everything he could to stop it. It might inconvenience abortionists, you see, to have to provide care for the babies they fuck up and deliver without killing them first.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Josh:

MY GOD!!

How can these people be so FUCKING CRUEL!!??
Link Posted: 8/6/2015 10:57:51 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

MY GOD!!

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Josh:

MY GOD!!

They have no conscience. They have abandoned all pretense of being human.
Link Posted: 8/6/2015 11:03:20 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

View Quote

They will say it is for research if they butcher the baby like a slaughtered pig.

They will say the mother has the right to not be shackled down by rearing a child she is not ready to raise, doesn't want, etc.

They will say the parents are not ready to have a child for the same reasons as stated above for a single mother, etc.

But in the end they put zero value on the poor baby who is murdered, butchered and carved up for body parts.

States outlaw late term abortions yet they care not one whit and inhumanely WITHOUT ANY EMPATHY slaughter the poor innocent baby.

Link Posted: 8/6/2015 11:05:18 AM EDT
[#12]
New Hampshire Defunds Planned Parenthood.

The fire rises.

Contact your State and Federal representatives demanding they take action against Planned Parenthood. Also, contact your State police investigators and ask them if they are aware of these videos which suggest a pattern of criminal conspiracy and illegal trafficking in human tissue by Planned Parenthood.
Link Posted: 8/6/2015 11:07:03 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

They will say it is for research if they butcher the baby like a slaughtered pig.

They will say the mother has the right to not be shackled down by rearing a child she is not ready to raise, doesn't want, etc.

They will say the parents are not ready to have a child for the same reasons as stated above for a single mother, etc.

But in the end they put zero value on the poor baby who is murdered, butchered and carved up for body parts.

States outlaw late term abortions yet they care not one whit and inhumanely WITHOUT ANY EMPATHY slaughter the poor innocent baby.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Saying the word "adoption" in front of the pro-death crowd always results in excellent fireworks.
Link Posted: 8/6/2015 11:09:15 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Josh:

MY GOD!!

Link Posted: 8/6/2015 11:09:58 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

Saying the word "adoption" in front of the pro-death crowd always results in excellent fireworks.
View Quote

Yup.
Link Posted: 8/6/2015 11:14:59 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
This is the first of the videos that I have watched. It tore my heart out.  I can only think had the transcript of the video been presented at a Nuremberg the PP lady would have been convicted of crimes against humanity.
View Quote

I'm not watching it.

I can't reconcile the outrage over Cecil the lion and the lack of outrage over this. Mostly by the same people.
Link Posted: 8/6/2015 11:23:30 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
I believe that these wretched and wicked souls will meet their just rewards one day!  They believe that they are the ones in control but they will meet the Judge one of these days.

Isaiah 5:20-- Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil; that put darkness for light, and light for darkness; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter!

Proverbs 6:16-19-- These six things doth the Lord hate: yea, seven are an abomination unto him: 17 A proud look, a lying tongue, and hands that shed innocent blood, 18 An heart that deviseth wicked imaginations, feet that be swift in running to mischief, 19 A false witness that speaketh lies, and he that soweth discord among brethren.

View Quote

QFT! what have we become
Link Posted: 8/6/2015 11:24:24 AM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:
I'm not watching it.

I can't reconcile the outrage over Cecil the lion and the lack of outrage over this. Mostly by the same people.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

This is the first of the videos that I have watched. It tore my heart out.  I can only think had the transcript of the video been presented at a Nuremberg the PP lady would have been convicted of crimes against humanity.

I'm not watching it.

This.......My Sister is one of them.......I just can't figure it out sometimes, she is anti-Hillary, anti gun, pro abortion, pro military....I think she is confused at 60 years old!!

But pro Bernie!!.........siblings

Link Posted: 8/6/2015 1:09:02 PM EDT
[#19]
Apparently there are a ton of Kermit Gosnells in this country.
Link Posted: 8/6/2015 1:25:17 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

Why does this surprise you?  Google Jill Stanek. They've been delivering live babies and killing them for decades. It's easier that way.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
The guy that made the videos was on Hannity's radio yesterday and made a great and even more horrifying point.

The only way these "samples" would be able to be used for medical research would be if they did NOT include chemicals typically used during abortions on the fetus.

WTF!!??

So some are live births!!??

but, but, but, PP has said for decades the fetuses do not, can not feel pain........this can't be.............
Link Posted: 8/6/2015 1:29:25 PM EDT
[#21]
didn't a black physician recently get some heavy duty time for doing exactly what these ghouls are doing currently? Gee, go figure.......was he just sacrificed because he was in competition?
Link Posted: 8/6/2015 1:30:12 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

Yup.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yup.

They ain't got no time fo that.
Link Posted: 8/6/2015 1:38:48 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
This won't hurt Planned Parenthood one bit.
View Quote

It is already hurting them.
Link Posted: 8/6/2015 1:41:11 PM EDT
[#24]
Here's something everyone who supports the "right to choose" should watch.

Link Posted: 8/6/2015 1:52:15 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
I believe that these wretched and wicked souls will meet their just rewards one day!  They believe that they are the ones in control but they will meet the Judge one of these days.

Isaiah 5:20-- Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil; that put darkness for light, and light for darkness; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter!

Proverbs 6:16-19-- These six things doth the Lord hate: yea, seven are an abomination unto him: 17 A proud look, a lying tongue, and hands that shed innocent blood, 18 An heart that deviseth wicked imaginations, feet that be swift in running to mischief, 19 A false witness that speaketh lies, and he that soweth discord among brethren.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

8 Now Cain talked with Abel his brother;and it came to pass, when they were in the field, that Cain rose up against Abel his brother and killed him.

9 Then the Lord said to Cain, “Where is Abel your brother?”

He said, “I do not know. Am I my brother’s keeper?”

10 And He said, “What have you done? The voice of your brother’s blood cries out to Me from the ground.

If Abel's blood cried out to Almighty God from the ground, what does the blood of 55-60 million babies sound like to the Lord ? Make no mistake, a day of reckoning is coming for us as a nation.
Link Posted: 8/6/2015 2:07:22 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

If Abel's blood cried out to Almighty God from the ground, what does the blood of 55-60 million babies sound like to the Lord ? Make no mistake, a day of reckoning is coming for us as a nation.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

8 Now Cain talked with Abel his brother;and it came to pass, when they were in the field, that Cain rose up against Abel his brother and killed him.

9 Then the Lord said to Cain, “Where is Abel your brother?”

He said, “I do not know. Am I my brother’s keeper?”

10 And He said, “What have you done? The voice of your brother’s blood cries out to Me from the ground.

damn,...........
Link Posted: 8/6/2015 2:07:54 PM EDT
[#27]

First, do no harm.

Funny how they push that aside.
Link Posted: 8/6/2015 2:09:53 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

First, do no harm.

Funny how they push that aside.
View Quote

Hell,nowadays that is just a suggestion, kinda like the Bill of Rights, and the Ten Commandments.
Link Posted: 8/6/2015 2:16:18 PM EDT
[#29]
We have lost our way.....all in the name of progress and the dollar bill.
Link Posted: 8/6/2015 4:59:44 PM EDT
[#30]
Link Posted: 8/6/2015 6:42:06 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Alabama joins Louisiana and New Hampshire in defunding Planned Parenthood.
http://yellowhammernews.com/faithandculture/breaking-bentley-terminates-alabamas-medicaid-contract-with-planned-parenthood/
View Quote

I hope a movement builds behind this. I'll be making phone calls all this week.
Link Posted: 8/6/2015 9:03:30 PM EDT
[#32]
Link Posted: 8/6/2015 9:21:02 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Alabama joins Louisiana and New Hampshire in defunding Planned Parenthood.
http://yellowhammernews.com/faithandculture/breaking-bentley-terminates-alabamas-medicaid-contract-with-planned-parenthood/

I've never been active in anti-abortion politics despite my personal opinion of it.   This is so far beyond the line that I can no longer in good conscious pretend it's enough to be personally opposed to it.  I can't believe I live in a place where we do this.
Link Posted: 8/7/2015 1:18:53 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I think it's more understandable when one realizes that the state not only is not going to pursue justice, but will actively stop said pursuit when anyone tries it.  The situation seems hopeless as far as a peaceful and proper method of addressing the situation is concerned.  I could see the desperation being even stronger for fathers who wanted their children but whose mothers had them aborted.  Someone murders your kid and you are powerless to seek redress through the instruments of justice, and were powerless to stop it from happening via the same.  That's one situation I hope to never find myself in, because I really don't know what I'd do, and it would be very emotionally painful either way.

Link Posted: 8/7/2015 1:34:55 AM EDT
[#35]
Good fucking god.

I.. i have no words

Fuck that is enough for awhile

Link Posted: 8/7/2015 1:53:32 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
Good fucking god.

I.. i have no words

Fuck that is enough for awhile

View Quote

Best thing any of us can do is show the videos to more people.

Second best thing is to contact your State and Fed officials, and your State police investigators.
Link Posted: 8/12/2015 10:48:47 AM EDT
[#37]
Link Posted: 8/19/2015 2:36:19 PM EDT
[#38]
August 19, 2015... NEW VIDEO

Well, Planned Parenthood is back with another video from the Center for Medical Progress posted on Foxnews.com.

The story opens with this...

A doctor for a Planned Parenthood tissue harvesting partner appears to admit a baby’s “heart actually is still beating” at times following abortions and an ex-procurement tech gives a first-person account of watching a baby’s heart beat before she dissects its brain in the latest release from an anti-abortion group.
View Quote

It gets worse.

A lot worse.

Read it if you want to be disgusted and outraged at the same time.

I am pro-choice. but criminal charges need to be brought against these motherfuckers.
Link Posted: 8/19/2015 3:02:37 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

Well, Planned Parenthood is back with another video from the Center for Medical Progress posted on Foxnews.com.

It gets worse.

A lot worse.

I am pro-choice. but criminal charges need to be brought against these motherfuckers.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

A doctor for a Planned Parenthood tissue harvesting partner appears to admit a baby’s “heart actually is still beating” at times following abortions and an ex-procurement tech gives a first-person account of watching a baby’s heart beat before she dissects its brain in the latest release from an anti-abortion group.

It gets worse.

A lot worse.

I'm sorry..but this is the logical conclusion of "pro-choice"
Link Posted: 8/19/2015 3:11:47 PM EDT
[#40]
Next you're gonna tell me they kill babies born alive.

Oh wait.  They do.

Huh.
Link Posted: 8/19/2015 3:12:10 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

It gets worse.

A lot worse.

I am pro-abortionchoice. but criminal charges need to be brought against these motherfuckers.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

It gets worse.

A lot worse.

I am pro-abortionchoice. but criminal charges need to be brought against these motherfuckers.

FIFY

Don't hide behind euphemisms.  Be proud of your beliefs.  You feel abortions are fine.  Maybe not all, but some babies don't deserve life.

Link Posted: 8/19/2015 3:19:12 PM EDT
[#42]
tjese monsters need to be brought up on charges and executed.
Link Posted: 8/19/2015 3:21:14 PM EDT
[#43]

Quoted:

Here's something everyone who supports the "right to choose" should watch.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gON-8PP6zgQ
View Quote

I'm at work and can't see.  Is this the documentary "Silent Scream"?

If not then I suggest you watch that too.  Just don't eat before you watch it unless you've got an iron stomach.

Link Posted: 8/19/2015 3:23:02 PM EDT
[#44]

Quoted:

It gets worse.

A lot worse.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

A doctor for a Planned Parenthood tissue harvesting partner appears to admit a baby’s "heart actually is still beating” at times following abortions and an ex-procurement tech gives a first-person account of watching a baby’s heart beat before she dissects its brain in the latest release from an anti-abortion group.

It gets worse.

A lot worse.

I've been saying that too.

Link Posted: 8/19/2015 3:26:04 PM EDT
[#45]
May they all burn in Hell.  

Link Posted: 8/19/2015 3:34:56 PM EDT
[#46]

Quoted:

View Quote

Just think. The "enlightened" are laughing about it and calling anyone who doesn't agree with everything PP does is a red neck neanderthal

Link Posted: 8/19/2015 3:39:43 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

Just think. The "enlightened" are laughing about it and calling anyone who doesn't agree with everything PP does is a red neck neanderthal

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Then I guess I prefer being a "redneck Neanderthal" over being "enlightened," by their terminology, any day of the week.

Life has no meaning to them.  They're dead inside.

I would hate to think that I had such low moral and ethical character.  Scumbags.
Link Posted: 8/19/2015 3:44:53 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

http://www.infowars.com/planned-parenthood-expects-undercover-reporters-to-release-video-of-clinics-harvesting-baby-organs/

Planned Parenthood, currently engaging in desperate damage control following the release of two damning videos of officials talking about selling body parts of aborted babies, has also notified Congress that it believes undercover journalists have actual footage of clinics carrying out the procedures.

It continues "We believe that on at least one occasion a representative from Biomax was shown a highly sensitive area in a clinic where tissue is processed after abortion procedures.”
View Quote

In other words, the CMP may have caught Planned Parenthood harvesting baby body parts on camera.

View Quote

I'm all for these videos exposing Planned Parenthood but I thought a California judge blocked any further releases?
Link Posted: 8/19/2015 3:59:17 PM EDT
[#49]
Absofuckinglutely disgusting. I regret watching the latest video of the baby that had his brains ripped out through his face. How is this NOT fucking murder?
Link Posted: 8/19/2015 4:02:53 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

I'm all for these videos exposing Planned Parenthood but I thought a California judge blocked any further releases?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

http://www.infowars.com/planned-parenthood-expects-undercover-reporters-to-release-video-of-clinics-harvesting-baby-organs/

Planned Parenthood, currently engaging in desperate damage control following the release of two damning videos of officials talking about selling body parts of aborted babies, has also notified Congress that it believes undercover journalists have actual footage of clinics carrying out the procedures.

It continues "We believe that on at least one occasion a representative from Biomax was shown a highly sensitive area in a clinic where tissue is processed after abortion procedures.”

In other words, the CMP may have caught Planned Parenthood harvesting baby body parts on camera.

From what I understand, only some of the more damning ones...if what has been released wasn't enough.  
Page / 27
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top