Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 7
Link Posted: 7/23/2015 9:42:09 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

The "Is it really Gay?" line gets really fucking blurry with that guy.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'd knock the bottom out of that.

No it doesn't. It's gay.
Link Posted: 7/23/2015 9:43:22 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

No it doesn't. It's gay.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

No it doesn't. It's gay.

Nah bro.

Paper plates and shit.
Link Posted: 7/23/2015 9:45:54 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

I hear it all the time... but that's kids being kids... there is a legitimate reason for this, but I don't think he acknowledges it.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Scott, honey, when you quote an article you have to put it in quotes or italicize it or something.

I took it as being written by you and I was like "Scottlang is a girl?!?!"

Lol. Anyway, when Jazz complained in the video, it didn't sound like she was saying she was owed flirtation. It just sounded like a complaint. Any girl will say "why does Jeff flirt with Stephanie and not me?". It seems perfectly normal to me.

See, that's the problem.

WHAT FUCKING WORLD IS THIS COMPLETELY NORMAL IN?!?!

Dammit, stop the planet... I want off!

You've never heard a kid whine "why not me?"? Seriously? You've never heard an ugly or fat kid whine about not being popular?

I hear it all the time... but that's kids being kids... there is a legitimate reason for this, but I don't think he acknowledges it.  

This is kids being kids. She's 13, her hormones are fucked up and she's got even more reason to be insecure than any other normal kid. Give her a break, she's just whining.

I'm not saying she's normal, I'm saying her whine is.
Link Posted: 7/23/2015 9:45:57 AM EDT
[#4]
what a whiny bitch
Link Posted: 7/23/2015 9:53:49 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Nah bro.

Paper plates and shit.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

No it doesn't. It's gay.

Nah bro.

Paper plates and shit.

The paper plate rule applies to a 3some where two guys are dp-ing a girl. The paper plate prevents their balls from touching. No man on man love going on, so it isn't not gay. No paper plate can ungay the act of putting your dick in a guys ass. Even a condom made of paper plates wouldn't hold that power. It's gay, Jim.
Link Posted: 7/23/2015 10:04:18 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Yeah my daughter's friend (boy) is saying now he is transgender and doesn't want to be called a "he" or a "she"...

... he wants to be called a "they"  
View Quote

I'd compromise with "it"
Link Posted: 7/23/2015 10:05:37 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Mom seems pretty down to earth, all things considered.  Flat out said she understands a lot of boys just aren't going to be interested "the girl with the penis."
View Quote

AKA a boy.
Link Posted: 7/23/2015 10:07:33 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

The paper plate rule applies to a 3some where two guys are dp-ing a girl. The paper plate prevents their balls from touching. No man on man love going on, so it isn't not gay. No paper plate can ungay the act of putting your dick in a guys ass. Even a condom made of paper plates wouldn't hold that power. It's gay, Jim.
View Quote

To play devil's advocate, it's a girls ass?

The discussions around transgender love making are *extremely* fascinating.

Especially when it comes to BailyJ. Everyone knows she has a dick, yet so many here would fuck the shit out of her. The psychology behind that is so, so fascinating.

No judgement, just an observation. There isn't much that would surprise me or make me pass judgement, sexually speaking.
Link Posted: 7/23/2015 10:09:06 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
I'm racist for not being attracted to black chicks
View Quote

You can be my wingman.  I will take the chocolate ones.
Link Posted: 7/23/2015 10:09:36 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

The discussions around transexual love making are *extremely* fascinating.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

The discussions around transexual love making are *extremely* fascinating.

Those threads are highly entertaining.

I'm going by DNA though.
Link Posted: 7/23/2015 10:17:45 AM EDT
[#11]
A straight school aged boy is not going to want to date or flirt with another school aged boy who has long hair and dresses up like a girl.

And how did it know it wanted to be a girl? Was it brain washed by its parents (two lesbians right?) from a young age that it was a girl?
Link Posted: 7/23/2015 10:22:25 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
I'll be the first to admit - I don't understand what transgender people go through or how any of this works. I can't say if these people are just looking for attention or if it's a genuinely serious medical condition. That's not my place.

However - there's one moment in this trailer for the TLC show "I Am Jazz" about a transgender teen who was born a boy but identifies as a girl, that gives me pause -

Catch that? Jazz is upset because the boys in her class don't flirt with him/her the same way they flirt with his/her girl friends (Side Note: Plenty of straight, non-trans girls were NOT the recipients of boys' flirtatious attentions in high school. I watched so many of my high school friends go on dates and have boyfriends while I was home on a Friday night re-reading Harry Potter for the hundredth time. And, given some of the cretins that I went to high school with, I'm counting that as a good thing).

Listen - just because you grow your hair out and wear makeup and sparkly dresses and get hormone treatments does NOT automatically make you entitled to having boys flirt with you. Heterosexual boys may not want to date transgender girls - and that's kind of natural. It's biological. Which you MUST know something about, given that, according to this, you've been identifying as a girl since you were 15 months.

http://chicksontheright.com/blog/item/29991-transgender-teen-is-upset-at-classmates-for-the-dumbest-reason
View Quote

I think there is ample evidence in GD alone that the first is definitely true.

Science says the second is true also.

That said, this thread is awesome.
Link Posted: 7/23/2015 10:22:55 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
A straight school aged boy is not going to want to date or flirt with another school aged boy who has long hair and dresses up like a girl.

And how did it know it wanted to be a girl? Was it brain washed by its parents (two lesbians right?) from a young age that it was a girl?
View Quote

I don't think anyone brain washed him. It's a mental illness. Can you brain wash someone into being autistic?
Link Posted: 7/23/2015 10:23:52 AM EDT
[#14]
welcome to being a freak
Link Posted: 7/23/2015 10:34:27 AM EDT
[#15]
maybe that trans kid should get some proper pheromones, for the gender its wanting to simulate..
Link Posted: 7/23/2015 11:22:42 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

Especially when it comes to BailyJ. Everyone knows she has a dick, yet so many here would fuck the shit out of her. The psychology behind that is so, so fascinating.

No judgement, just an observation. There isn't much that would surprise me or make me pass judgement, sexually speaking.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

It is fascinating, and it's ok that the guys who want to fuck Bailey Jay are gay. But it's not a girl's ass. A person with a penis isn't a girl. Some of us call her she and are willing to treat her with all the courtesies we would a genetic female, but for fucking purposes, she's got a dick so it's not "a girl's ass".

Link Posted: 7/23/2015 1:40:19 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

and "she" can return the favor when your done ;)

Link Posted: 7/23/2015 1:46:56 PM EDT
[#18]

Thats a man baby!
Link Posted: 7/23/2015 2:37:48 PM EDT
[#19]
Where am I ?
Link Posted: 7/23/2015 2:42:37 PM EDT
[#20]
Ugh the nonstop ignorance.

With proper use of a paper plate it's only gay if you make eye contact.
Link Posted: 7/23/2015 2:44:29 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Where am I ?
View Quote

The Twilight Zone.
Link Posted: 7/23/2015 2:51:18 PM EDT
[#22]
I predict that sometime in her late teens/early 20s we will see her complain of the exact opposite of this.

Non stop sexual advances from men. Especially if she stays on female hormones continuously until that time.

Since she has been on HRT basically her whole life she will be THE most convincing transgender person ever. Basically from toddlerhood on she has been on estrogen, which means her face/body will be developing like a female. Unlike most transgender people who go through puberty (develop normally) then get on hormones.

Anyway, come young adulthood I bet she will get a LOT of attention. Mainly sexual attention. A lot of dudes seem to really like this, and it seems to be sort of fetish-ized. She will turn into the ultimate object for "shemale" lust.
Link Posted: 7/23/2015 2:52:39 PM EDT
[#23]
It's mad at high school boys for not wanting to flirt with a tranny? That mutant is lucky it lives in this day and age. Where it can actually go to high school at all.  This world is fucked.
Link Posted: 7/23/2015 3:05:02 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Next, young boys will be shamed for Not flirting with other boys and shamed for flirting with girls...it's coming...
View Quote

I think you're right, and that's depressing as hell.
Link Posted: 7/23/2015 3:06:15 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Shit just have her start posting here, I think there are many in GD who would do her
View Quote

Totally true...... and sad
Link Posted: 7/23/2015 3:09:14 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Shit just have her start posting here, I think there are many in GD who would do her

Why sad?

Sex is to be enjoyed. If someone gets their pleasure from having sex with a female who has a dick, then good for them. Why is that sad?

Who are we to pass judgement on them?
Link Posted: 7/23/2015 3:14:18 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
It needs to learn a skill, like giving BJ's.
View Quote

I strongly believe it is working on that skill set frantically.
Link Posted: 7/23/2015 3:16:06 PM EDT
[#28]
So I guess this means anybody who likes someone who doesn't like them back gets to claim victim status?  Am I reading this right?
Link Posted: 7/23/2015 3:36:51 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

It will be... LAW.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Next, young boys will be shamed for Not flirting with other boys and shamed for flirting with girls...it's coming...

It will be... LAW.

Probably.
Link Posted: 7/23/2015 3:38:54 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

Probably.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

It will be... LAW.

Probably.

You can't seriously believe that, right?

You guys will descend into histrionics with basically any topic. How in the blue fuck could you legislate and regulate *flirting*? Do you guys even read some of the shit you type?
Link Posted: 7/23/2015 3:42:46 PM EDT
[#31]
Dumb cunt. I mean dick head. I mean. Wait. I'm not sure. Dumbass. That fits.
Link Posted: 7/23/2015 3:43:07 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

It's not pc, it's courtesy. You call me Snow, though it's not what my mama named me because I asked you to and you don't really give a fuck what my name is. I don't really give a fuck about people's gender so I do what they want.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I'm kind of amazed at how many of Arfcom's "free thinkers" submit to political correctness and refer this mentally ill male with female pronouns.

It's not pc, it's courtesy. You call me Snow, though it's not what my mama named me because I asked you to and you don't really give a fuck what my name is. I don't really give a fuck about people's gender so I do what they want.

If the sky wanted to be called green, I would still call it blue.
Link Posted: 7/23/2015 3:45:39 PM EDT
[#33]
Guys, no one complimented my truck today . So what's there's a dent in tailgate, and front grill, and some rust in the bed, and the interior isn't great, and the radio doesn't work, and neither does the ac, and I get like 8 mpg and make no power, and the transmission whines! I have feelings too! Where my TV show!
Link Posted: 7/23/2015 5:18:11 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I'm kind of amazed at how many of Arfcom's "free thinkers" submit to political correctness and refer this mentally ill male with female pronouns.

If the sky was named Eustace by it's mother and asked me to call it Bob, I would oblige it. No skin off my nose.
Link Posted: 7/23/2015 5:21:16 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Guys, no one complimented my truck today . So what's there's a dent in tailgate, and front grill, and some rust in the bed, and the interior isn't great, and the radio doesn't work, and neither does the ac, and I get like 8 mpg and make no power, and the transmission whines! I have feelings too! Where my TV show!
View Quote

"OMG! Listen to that crybaby conservative! He thinks he's owed truck compliments! The rethuglican patriarchy is probably going to pass a law that we have to give him truck compliments! The horror! The injustice! TheDirtyLarry is probably a Klansman, what's this world coming to? Ruining America with their privilege! Ohhhh!"

This is what we sound like when we hate on a whiny 13 year old.
Link Posted: 7/23/2015 5:30:42 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

If the sky was named Eustace by it's mother and asked me to call it Bob, I would oblige it. No skin off my nose.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Neither color, nor gender are applied at the whim of a person- and neither can be changed in that sense.  If you reflect around 475nm of light you are blue.  If you have one X and one Y you are a male.

"Jazz" can no more "identify" as a female than I can identify as Mandingo.

This is what we get for telling people than can be anything they want to be- which is clearly wrong, but lets keep running with it.
Link Posted: 7/23/2015 5:37:09 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

Neither color, nor gender are applied at the whim of a person- and neither can be changed in that sense.  If you reflect around 475nm of light you are blue.  If you have one X and one Y you are a male.

A male can no more "identify" as a female than I can identify as Mandingo.

This is what we get for telling people than can be anything they want to be- which is clearly wrong, but lets keep running with it.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

A male can no more "identify" as a female than I can identify as Mandingo.

We say lots of things that aren't true in the interest of diplomacy and out of genuine concern for people's feelings.

Pronoun use is such small potatos.

"Yes, you're pretty"

"No, that's not the smallest I've ever seen."

"I like my stepmother just fine"

"You're not that short"

"You were the best wise man ever"

Link Posted: 7/23/2015 6:06:25 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

We say lots of things that aren't true in the interest of diplomacy and out of genuine concern for people's feelings.

"Yes, you're pretty"

"You're not that short"

View Quote

Those are all subjective, gender is an objective fact.  Also, I would not say any of those things that allowed a person to live in a delusional world.

Humoring a person with this condition is nothing but enabling- I guess that only applies to people who come in to direct contact with him.  If you don't come in to direct contact with him and refer to him with feminine pronouns it just contributes to the mythology that facts just don't matter.
Link Posted: 7/23/2015 6:14:15 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

Those are all subjective, gender is an objective fact.  Also, I would not say any of those things that allowed a person to live in a delusional world.

Humoring a person with this condition is nothing but enabling- I guess that only applies to people who come in to direct contact with him.  If you don't come in to direct contact with him and refer to him with feminine pronouns it just contributes to the mythology that facts just don't matter.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

"Yes, you're pretty"

"You're not that short"

I'm not a shrink, and they didn't ask for my help with their gender identity. And gender identity most certainly is subjective. He or she refers to the person, not their genetic status. Transfolk aren't doing any harm by existing, so I don't see the problem.
Link Posted: 7/23/2015 6:38:46 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

I'm not a shrink, and they didn't ask for my help with their gender identity. And gender identity most certainly is subjective. He or she refers to the person, not their genetic status. Transfolk aren't doing any harm by existing, so I don't see the problem.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

"Yes, you're pretty"

"You're not that short"

Not subjective.  In mammals, gender is determined by the presence of a Y chromosome.  There are chromosomal mutations that can cause ambiguity, but they are exceedingly rare.

Full Definition of MALE
a :  a male person :  a man or a boy
b :  an individual that produces small usually motile gametes (as spermatozoa or spermatozoids) which fertilize the eggs of a female
:  a staminate plant

As for harm, Do you imagine that the school has to make special accommodations for this young man.  I think the time money and effort that others have to spend walking on eggshells certainly constitutes harm.  What about harm to the boy?  Do you think he can ever have anything resembling a normal life after the spectical his life has become?
Link Posted: 7/23/2015 7:43:13 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

View Quote

At least watch the show before making assumptions about the family.

Parents are seemingly ordinary mom and dad. There's a pair of older, twin brothers, and an older sister. The brothers seem like ordinary teenage boys, and older sister looks and dresses like most young women her age. You wouldn't notice any of them in a crowd.

They gave the who backstory on how "Jazz" was different from the other kids from almost the start. Her mannerisms are certainly like those of a 13 year old girl, and when she was interacting with other 12-13 YO girls she blended into the crowd. She sees herself as "one of the girls", but unfortunately for her, the teenage boy's don't. Most 13 YO egos are fragile, and with what's going on here there's bound to be some drama.

The parents appear love and support her, but I don't for a second doubt that they would rather have not had this situation develop. They don't really seem to be the type that pushes the whole LGBTQ-whatever agenda.
Link Posted: 7/23/2015 7:47:59 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

Parents are seemingly ordinary mom and dad. There's a pair of older, twin brothers, and an older sister. The brothers seem like ordinary teenage boys, and older sister looks and dresses like most young women her age. You wouldn't notice any of them in a crowd.

They gave the who backstory on how "Jazz" was different from the other kids from almost the start. Her mannerisms are certainly like those of a 13 year old girl, and when she was interacting with other 12-13 YO girls she blended into the crowd. She sees herself as "one of the girls", but unfortunately for her, the teenage boy's don't. Most 13 YO egos are fragile, and with what's going on here there's bound to be some drama.

The parents appear love and support her, but I don't for a second doubt that they would rather have not had this situation develop. They don't really seem to be the type that pushes the whole LGBTQ-whatever agenda.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

And getting paid!
Link Posted: 7/23/2015 7:50:52 PM EDT
[#43]
Link Posted: 7/23/2015 7:51:52 PM EDT
[#44]
We had a transgender when I was in high school in the '70's. The guy had black hair, heavy beard yet acted very feminine. Creepy, and hard to understand. This was back when such things weren't talked about. Definitely a wiring problem
Link Posted: 7/23/2015 7:55:16 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
I predict that sometime in her late teens/early 20s we will see her complain of the exact opposite of this.

Non stop sexual advances from men. Especially if she stays on female hormones continuously until that time.

Since she has been on HRT basically her whole life she will be THE most convincing transgender person ever. Basically from toddlerhood on she has been on estrogen, which means her face/body will be developing like a female. Unlike most transgender people who go through puberty (develop normally) then get on hormones.

Anyway, come young adulthood I bet she will get a LOT of attention. Mainly sexual attention. A lot of dudes seem to really like this, and it seems to be sort of fetish-ized. She will turn into the ultimate object for "shemale" lust.
View Quote

There's an Australian girl that's friends with one of my trans friends, she transitioned at 16 and has a modeling contract. I didn't believe it when she showed me her pics, she's completely passable and I would have never guessed.
Link Posted: 7/23/2015 7:55:56 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
I'll be the first to admit - I don't understand what transgender people go through or how any of this works. I can't say if these people are just looking for attention or if it's a genuinely serious medical condition. That's not my place.

However - there's one moment in this trailer for the TLC show "I Am Jazz" about a transgender teen who was born a boy but identifies as a girl, that gives me pause -

Catch that? Jazz is upset because the boys in her class don't flirt with him/her the same way they flirt with his/her girl friends (Side Note: Plenty of straight, non-trans girls were NOT the recipients of boys' flirtatious attentions in high school. I watched so many of my high school friends go on dates and have boyfriends while I was home on a Friday night re-reading Harry Potter for the hundredth time. And, given some of the cretins that I went to high school with, I'm counting that as a good thing).

Listen - just because you grow your hair out and wear makeup and sparkly dresses and get hormone treatments does NOT automatically make you entitled to having boys flirt with you. Heterosexual boys may not want to date transgender girls - and that's kind of natural. It's biological. Which you MUST know something about, given that, according to this, you've been identifying as a girl since you were 15 months.

http://chicksontheright.com/blog/item/29991-transgender-teen-is-upset-at-classmates-for-the-dumbest-reason
View Quote

Just from your synopsis it sounds like she's soldered herself to the entitlement band wagon.  Especially if she thinks men OWE her attention.

You know maybe it's not the transgender thing.  Maybe it's just HER.
Link Posted: 7/23/2015 8:12:08 PM EDT
[#47]
Link Posted: 7/23/2015 8:12:27 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

Not subjective.  In mammals, gender is determined by the presence of a Y chromosome.  There are chromosomal mutations that can cause ambiguity, but they are exceedingly rare.

Full Definition of MALE
b :  an individual that produces small usually motile gametes (as spermatozoa or spermatozoids) which fertilize the eggs of a female

As for harm, Do you imagine that the school has to make special accommodations for this young man.  I think the time money and effort that others have to spend walking on eggshells certainly constitutes harm.  What about harm to the boy?  Do you think he can ever have anything resembling a normal life after the spectical his life has become?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

"Yes, you're pretty"

"You're not that short"

Full Definition of MALE

You're talking genetics, I'm talking about the gender identity of the person. That is subjective.

Whatever accommodations the school decides to make don't hinge on my pronoun use. I think it'll do the child more harm to call her him, at this point. The spectacle of her life is disgusting and wrong and her parents are the ones responsible for it.

Personally, if this were my kid, I'd deny her any hormones or surgeries until she's 18. She'd have to experience male puberty and have a harder transition for it and I'd foot the bill if I could at 18. But I'd also let her wear dresses and call herself her if she insisted. And I'd certainly keep her off tv.

eta: I'd keep any kid off tv.
Link Posted: 7/23/2015 8:16:52 PM EDT
[#49]

Quoted:
Just from your synopsis it sounds like she's soldered herself to the entitlement band wagon.  Especially if she thinks men OWE her attention.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

The funny thing is that the article, and most of this thread, is a tarded reaction to one line in a trailer for a show that hadn't aired yet.

It is literally a 13 year old wondering why her friends get more attention than her from boys.  If anyone actually watched the show, they'd see that the 13 year old explores and questions whether it's her personality, behavior, or simply the fact that she's trans.  Pro-tip, buttercup: It's because you're trans.

No entitlement.  No fits.  No throwing things.  Just a 13 year old talking to her friends and mother... and her therapist.  Shocking, I know... she has a therapist.  

Whoop dee fuckin' doo.

Link Posted: 7/23/2015 8:19:50 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

Scott, honey, when you quote an article you have to put it in quotes or italicize it or something.

I took it as being written by you and I was like "Scottlang is a girl?!?!"

Lol. Anyway, when Jazz complained in the video, it didn't sound like she was saying she was owed flirtation. It just sounded like a complaint. Any girl will say "why does Jeff flirt with Stephanie and not me?". It seems perfectly normal to me.
View Quote

Was thinking the same then the song Scotty Doesn't Know popped into my head.
Page / 7
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top