Is there a podcast?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Sister claims "they murdered my brother and they need to get dealt with".

Damn I missed it! You've got me hooked on the Lincoln Ware Show. The guy who's on before him this morning had some good callers saying that the theatre shootings are further proof of white people have some serious issues.
lol, that is too funny.  I almost feel bad though.  you'll never look at that part of society the same once you hear how they really think and interact.  I know its changed me.  they really, really hate us.  The guys I work with cant listen because it pisses them off but I just cant get enough.  Its really the best free entertainment out there.  The guy who does the morning show is Nathan Ivey, he's more militant and radical than Lincoln.  Lincoln was a Republican up until about ten years ago, so he's semi conservative on some issues and it shows in some of his comments.  unfortunately, he will throw out the race card for pretty much anything now.  

Is there a podcast?
I dont think so.  I listen via the app too, its not filtered like the radio show so there is no dump button.  When a caller cuts loose with a comment like "kill whitey" or "when are we going to start getting payback on those pigs" you actually get to hear it.  They only have programming until 6PM then they start a rebroadcast of the entire days content so if you cant listen during the day, you can catch it in the evening.

For me, the callers are the best part. You'll get to know them by name, since the same ones call in regularly.  Sister Francis (very old lady who speaks in tongues), Tbone, Sensible Don, Black Lion, Jimmy the Vet, Dwight and Roger are some of my favorites.   Anyone, even black callers who are the slightest bit conservative are dog piled.  Its fantastic hearing how they rationalize even the most abhorrent behavior.  

Link Posted: 7/24/2015 4:50:42 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
I dont think so.  I listen via the app too, its not filtered like the radio show so there is no dump button.  When a caller cuts loose with a comment like "kill whitey" or "when are we going to start getting payback on those pigs" you actually get to hear it.  They only have programming until 6PM then they start a rebroadcast of the entire days content so if you cant listen during the day, you can catch it in the evening.

For me, the callers are the best part. You'll get to know them by name, since the same ones call in regularly.  Sister Francis (very old lady who speaks in tongues), Tbone, Sensible Don, Black Lion, Jimmy the Vet, Dwight and Roger are some of my favorites.   Anyone, even black callers who are the slightest bit conservative are dog piled. Its fantastic hearing how they rationalize even the most abhorrent behavior.  

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Damn I missed it! You've got me hooked on the Lincoln Ware Show. The guy who's on before him this morning had some good callers saying that the theatre shootings are further proof of white people have some serious issues.
lol, that is too funny.  I almost feel bad though.  you'll never look at that part of society the same once you hear how they really think and interact.  I know its changed me.  they really, really hate us.  The guys I work with cant listen because it pisses them off but I just cant get enough.  Its really the best free entertainment out there.  The guy who does the morning show is Nathan Ivey, he's more militant and radical than Lincoln.  Lincoln was a Republican up until about ten years ago, so he's semi conservative on some issues and it shows in some of his comments.  unfortunately, he will throw out the race card for pretty much anything now.  

Is there a podcast?

For me, the callers are the best part. You'll get to know them by name, since the same ones call in regularly.  Sister Francis (very old lady who speaks in tongues), Tbone, Sensible Don, Black Lion, Jimmy the Vet, Dwight and Roger are some of my favorites.   Anyone, even black callers who are the slightest bit conservative are dog piled. Its fantastic hearing how they rationalize even the most abhorrent behavior.  

There is a tremendous cultural gulf between "those people" and normal, straight, working people. I don't think the differences can be overcome. There are some apologists on here who may not have experienced that culture...Yet...
Link Posted: 7/28/2015 9:33:14 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 7/28/2015 10:50:40 AM EDT
[#5]
I'm actually surprised the body camera footage hasn't come out yet.

Thought the account has been portrayed in a pretty bad light, but that's going at face value of what online reporters have written.
Link Posted: 7/28/2015 11:20:45 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 7/28/2015 11:32:11 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
I live in Cincinnati.  I have one question for you.  If a liquor store is having a 'everything is free sale' tonight, any recommendations on what liquor I should try?
View Quote

In that case, a "shopper's flight" is in order.  Get a bottle of anything that interests you; using cool names, label pictures or recommendations of fellow shoppers as a guide.  You could go for an "all bottom row" extravaganza or carefully select the top shelf stuff in nice boxes.  

Be sure to check in the back rooms for hideaway specials, and remember to get a corkscrew on the way out.
Link Posted: 7/28/2015 11:38:50 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

The city manager is trying to start a riot.  He said the body cam doesn't look good at all.

Why say it?
View Quote
Harry Black is a total clown.

Have you guys heard that the "victims" family has hired the Zimmermans attorney to represent them?  They hate this guys guts, but now they have to root for him.  Their heads are going to explode.  This is almost too good to be true.

Link Posted: 7/28/2015 12:58:27 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 7/28/2015 1:08:19 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
I live in Cincinnati.  I have one question for you.  If a liquor store is having a 'everything is free sale' tonight, any recommendations on what liquor I should try?
View Quote

coney island hard root beer
Link Posted: 7/28/2015 1:10:22 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

There is always hope. He might be a sperm donor or have a couple cartons of frozen embryos he's contributed to floating around somewhere.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Guess #14 isn't coming anytime soon

There is always hope. He might be a sperm donor or have a couple cartons of frozen embryos he's contributed to floating around somewhere.

if obama had a sperm donor...
Link Posted: 7/28/2015 1:11:53 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
I don't think the liquor stores in the areas that will be having a sale are likely to stock pappy van winkle.

My prediction is plenty of Seagrums in stock.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

If they've got any Pappy Van Winkle in the back, tonight could be a good night.
I don't think the liquor stores in the areas that will be having a sale are likely to stock pappy van winkle.

My prediction is plenty of Seagrums in stock.

with my mind on my money and my money on my mind
Link Posted: 7/28/2015 1:13:13 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
43 years old, 13 kids, and 60 arrests?

too late.
View Quote

Yeah, really tough to give a fuck, no matter what the circumstances.
Link Posted: 7/28/2015 1:18:07 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

Who's gonna make up all that child support he was paying?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
43 years old, 13 kids, and 60 arrests?

too late.

Nah he was a good guy. His mom said so.
Dubose's mother, Audrey, said her son was "full of love," CNN affiliate WLWT-TV reported.

"Know that my son was not a violent person," she said. "My son ... he got stopped a lot but he never tried to fight."
Yeah, right.  Dude has averaged 2 arrests a year, and a kid every two years if you just start at 18 years old.  

Who's gonna make up all that child support he was paying?

*chuckle*
Link Posted: 7/28/2015 1:27:49 PM EDT
[#15]
Cincinnati Chief is on now, he just said, "Im not going to lie, its bad, its bad."

EDIT,  Fuck, he is throwing UC police under the fucking bus, no diversity, no training etc.  Shit that was unbelievable.

Link Posted: 7/28/2015 2:56:59 PM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 7/28/2015 2:58:53 PM EDT
[#17]
Remember when they refused to give the race of the bad guy?

Now it is point of the story.
Link Posted: 7/28/2015 3:12:40 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:
Chief Blackwell is also a piece of shit.  He is always taking expensive tax payer paid vactions, etc.  The whole Cincinnati gov't organization is corrupt.

Bring back Chief Streicher!
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Cincinnati Chief is on now, he just said, "Im not going to lie, its bad, its bad."

EDIT,  Fuck, he is throwing UC police under the fucking bus, no diversity, no training etc.  Shit that was unbelievable.

Chief Blackwell is also a piece of shit.  He is always taking expensive tax payer paid vactions, etc.  The whole Cincinnati gov't organization is corrupt.

LOL, he wouldnt come back to this mess for a dump truck full of money right now I bet.  He's probably playing golf with Cunningham and Marty B over at  Kenwood CC today.

Link Posted: 7/28/2015 3:16:49 PM EDT
[#19]
So heres the big question.  They release the tape, its just awful and they charge the officer.  Will that be enough, or will  we get a dose of "culture" here in the big nasty right away?  

Obviously if he gets charged and not convicted its lights out, but will the shit go down right away too?
Link Posted: 7/28/2015 3:45:21 PM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 7/28/2015 4:06:49 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
LOL, he wouldnt come back to this mess for a dump truck full of money right now I bet.  He's probably playing golf with Cunningham and Marty B over at  Kenwood CC today.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

jerry springer for mayor!
Link Posted: 7/28/2015 4:09:51 PM EDT
[#22]
only 60 arrests?

see people almost daily in the hundreds
Link Posted: 7/28/2015 4:14:47 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
So heres the big question.  They release the tape, its just awful and they charge the officer.  Will that be enough, or will  we get a dose of "culture" here in the big nasty right away?  

Obviously if he gets charged and not convicted its lights out, but will the shit go down right away too?

View Quote

I predict you will experience some rich and vibrant culture.
Link Posted: 7/28/2015 4:20:37 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Guess #14 isn't coming anytime soon
View Quote

He could have a half dozen more buns in various ovens right now.
Link Posted: 7/28/2015 4:26:36 PM EDT
[#25]
Link Posted: 7/28/2015 4:26:37 PM EDT
[#26]
Is this going to be the new circus HQ?
Link Posted: 7/28/2015 4:37:52 PM EDT
[#27]
Live feed, yet?
Link Posted: 7/28/2015 4:41:42 PM EDT
[#28]
Gracious this got revived without me even catching it. I didn't think anything would happen before the video got released. I've been listening to the radio show Apeman got me hooked on and today was the funeral which is causing people to get antsy for the video.

All of the "it's not good" comments coming from officials are stupid and making things worse without actually seeing the video. A couple of callers today claimed they saw the video and how bad it was when the PD hasn't released it to anyone yet.
Link Posted: 7/28/2015 5:24:27 PM EDT
[#29]
Well, guess I'm in for this one.  
Link Posted: 7/28/2015 5:28:08 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
View Quote

Friday (when they're supposed to release the video) will be the start of craziness if it happens.
Link Posted: 7/28/2015 5:30:08 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

Friday (when they're supposed to release the video) will be the start of craziness if it happens.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I at least have Friday and Saturday night off, so there's a small silver lining.  If shit goes sideways, I'll be able to watch the live feeds.  

GF isn't going to be happy about me camped out on the couch all night though.  
Link Posted: 7/28/2015 5:47:33 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

I at least have Friday and Saturday night off, so there's a small silver lining.  If shit goes sideways, I'll be able to watch the live feeds.  

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

People who keep calling in keep talking a big game so it'll depend on how brave they really are.
Link Posted: 7/28/2015 5:51:18 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

For me, the callers are the best part. You'll get to know them by name, since the same ones call in regularly.  Sister Francis (very old lady who speaks in tongues), Tbone, Sensible Don, Black Lion, Jimmy the Vet, Dwight and Roger are some of my favorites.   Anyone, even black callers who are the slightest bit conservative are dog piled.  Its fantastic hearing how they rationalize even the most abhorrent behavior.  

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Is there a podcast?

Didn't he used to call into the Mike McConnell (sp?) show a ways back? I seem to recall him even co-hosting or something.
Link Posted: 7/28/2015 6:08:33 PM EDT
[#34]
Is trying to get away justification for use of deadly force?  Serious question.
Link Posted: 7/28/2015 6:19:40 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
View Quote

If the suspect is trying to drag you with their vehicle then I would say yes but I'm sure LEO's will chime in with a better explanation.
Link Posted: 7/28/2015 6:21:24 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
View Quote

The simple answer is, it depends.  We'd really have to see the video or have a lot more information about the incident before anybody could make a meaningful determination.
Link Posted: 7/28/2015 6:31:53 PM EDT
[#37]
Anybody care to guess where the hotspots might be in the city if things go south?

As luck would have it, I have reservations at the Hotel 21C this Friday and am thinking of pulling the plug.
Link Posted: 7/28/2015 6:53:12 PM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:
Didn't he used to call into the Mike McConnell (sp?) show a ways back? I seem to recall him even co-hosting or something.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Is there a podcast?

Yes, he co hosted the Sat morning show on 700wlw with Gary Jeff Walker for a while.  He's a pretty cool guy.  After driving a Metro bus for 30 years he's pretty much seen it all.  I enjoy listening to his comments, when I can understand him.  The fella talks like he's got a mouth full of marbles.
They must have had some kind of falling out, he isnt on 700 at all any more, even as a caller.  Now he's just on 1230 with the savages.

Link Posted: 7/28/2015 7:01:00 PM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:

Anybody care to guess where the hotspots might be in the city if things go south?

As luck would have it, I have reservations at the Hotel 21C this Friday and am thinking of pulling the plug.
View Quote
Man, if things go crazy, I wont be anywhere in Hamilton Co.   Just earlier this month they had a gang of "youth" commit a mass beating of some white guys on Fountain Square downtown after the 4th of July fireworks/concert or something.  Even the Chief called it a hate crime but  the prosecutor wouldnt go that route with the charges.  Seriously, downtown is the last place I would be.  Maybe the video wont be out yet and you'll be ok.  I'd definitely keep an eye on the news.

I heard the Chiefs comments on 700 when he was talking to Willie this afternoon.  When asked if the video contained the kind of footage that would be played over and over and over by the national media the Chief said, yes.

Link Posted: 7/28/2015 7:02:17 PM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:

If the suspect is trying to drag you with their vehicle then I would say yes but I'm sure LEO's will chime in with a better explanation.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Im hearing rumors that he was not being dragged.  Thats why this is going to be so bad when it comes out.

Link Posted: 7/28/2015 7:05:15 PM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

You may get to make a change to your thread title to "Official Riot Thread"

I have got to figure out a way to troll these fuckers and post it here. I'll either get killed or wind up in the arfcom hall of fame.

Link Posted: 7/28/2015 7:27:03 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
Man, if things go crazy, I wont be anywhere in Hamilton Co.   Just earlier this month they had a gang of "youth" commit a mass beating of some white guys on Fountain Square downtown after the 4th of July fireworks/concert or something.  Even the Chief called it a hate crime but  the prosecutor wouldnt go that route with the charges.  Seriously, downtown is the last place I would be.  Maybe the video wont be out yet and you'll be ok.  I'd definitely keep an eye on the news.

I heard the Chiefs comments on 700 when he was talking to Willie this afternoon.  When asked if the video contained the kind of footage that would be played over and over and over by the national media the Chief said, yes.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I wouldn't be surprised if Clifton and the areas surrounding UC get bad. Hell that area is already a shit show as it is. I constantly get e-mails as a student regarding all the sexual assault, robbery, and beatings that go on around there.
Link Posted: 7/28/2015 8:04:31 PM EDT
[#43]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

The rumors are that it is bad.  It will be interesting to see how this goes.

Link Posted: 7/28/2015 8:05:07 PM EDT
[#44]
Link Posted: 7/28/2015 8:12:52 PM EDT
[#45]
Still waiting for the video to analyze before forming an opinion.

The fucktards in the local news... they could use a good kick in the nards.
Link Posted: 7/28/2015 8:14:59 PM EDT
[#46]

Quoted:

If the riots happen, I might go down there and Peroscope it for you all. Heavily armed of course
View Quote
LOL, we can take my tactical tacoma or the undercover corolla if you want.  Ive got body armor for both of us and four or five hundred pmags we can bring along too.   Have you got any leftover fireworks from the 4th?  I think this mission is going to call for roman candles, lots of 'em.  Jesus,  I just let out the most diabolical giggle...

Link Posted: 7/28/2015 8:15:50 PM EDT
[#47]

Quoted:

Still waiting for the video to analyze before forming an opinion.
The fucktards in the local news... they could use a good kick in the nards.

View Quote
Hey, I was wondering if you were going to stop back in.  Im pulling for your guy

Link Posted: 7/28/2015 8:22:31 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
View Quote

Malt liquors. Olde English 800 or Colt 45.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 7/28/2015 8:29:28 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
LOL, we can take my tactical tacoma or the undercover corolla if you want.  Ive got body armor for both of us and four or five hundred pmags we can bring along too.   Have you got any leftover fireworks from the 4th?  I think this mission is going to call for roman candles, lots of 'em.  Jesus,  I just let out the most diabolical giggle...

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
If the riots happen, I might go down there and Peroscope it for you all. Heavily armed of course

Shit, hand them out to the rich and vibranters so they can be even richer and more vibranterer. When we see rioters popping off fireworks on TV, we can say "I wonder if those were Apeman's?"

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 7/28/2015 8:31:56 PM EDT
[#50]
I didn't take the time to read the entire thread, but does anybody know what the 60 arrests were for or if he was convicted of anything?
Page / 44
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top