Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
What guy in Las Vegas?  
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
If they mowed him down the suspect may have been distracted or moved because the Marine struck him or fired on his position.

If ballistics prove this to be true that a round from the Glock struck the suspect or near where the suspect was during the firefight and the police say or FBI says this was a contributing factor to the suspects demise I think it will add fuel to the fire of the right to conceal carry. As in at leas the man had a fighting chance and used it to his advantage.

Look how that guy in LV is still mentioned to this day right along side the cops that died that day. A total civilian that even thouh he died he was attempting to the right thing.
What guy in Las Vegas?  

This guy According to the LVMPD he saw the male half and when he was trying to stop the guy the female half shot him. The police department pretty much credits him with trying to do the right thing and stop the shooters.
Link Posted: 8/2/2015 7:37:35 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
This is the result of Obama weeding out every good officer from the US Military and replacing them with his own flying monkeys. It's more important to introduce forced diversity and LGBTQ shenanigans that do nothing but kill morale than to have an effective fighting force.

It's time to take a wrecking ball to DC.
View Quote

lol, cmon guy.
Link Posted: 8/2/2015 10:18:15 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
This is the result of Obama weeding out every good officer from the US Military and replacing them with his own flying monkeys. It's more important to introduce forced diversity and LGBTQ shenanigans that do nothing but kill morale than to have an effective fighting force.

View Quote

Didn't happen.  I know plenty of good officers.  Many of the flag officers in the military were not appointed by Obama anyway.
Link Posted: 8/2/2015 12:43:35 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

View Quote

As one example, Dempsey was a two star before Obama was even a Senator. He was a four star before Obama was elected POTUS. So I guess if you wanted to argue that Demosy is somebody's "flying monkey" you'd have to argue that he is Bush's flying monkey.
Link Posted: 8/2/2015 12:50:21 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

As one example, Dempsey was a two star before Obama was even a Senator. He was a four star before Obama was elected POTUS. So I guess if you wanted to argue that Demosy is somebody's "flying monkey" you'd have to argue that he is Bush's flying monkey.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

He is very light on his feet for a whimsical senior citizen.
Link Posted: 8/2/2015 5:29:42 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

View Quote

What are you smoking?
Link Posted: 8/2/2015 5:35:45 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

He has been an Army Officer for 41 years, and was commissioned almost a decade before I was born. I wonder if he has ever called the POTUS a whippersnapper behind closed doors.
Page / 4
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top