Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 211
Link Posted: 11/28/2015 11:44:41 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

I was more curious where all you Carolina fans came from. Haven't seen any of you until this year.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Why there are so many Carolina haters in this thread is beyond me.

I was more curious where all you Carolina fans came from. Haven't seen any of you until this year.

They were here last year too. They are just more vocal this because their team is doing awesome.
Link Posted: 11/28/2015 11:51:11 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

They were here last year too. They are just more vocal this because their team is doing awesome.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

ALWAYS vocal. Always. It's just that sometimes your voice drowns out amid all the hype for other teams. S'all good though.
Link Posted: 11/28/2015 11:56:53 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

ALWAYS vocal. Always. It's just that sometimes your voice drowns out amid all the hype for other teams. S'all good though.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

you're fine, i don't think there's many carolina haters in here as there are people a little annoyed at the carolina fans who come in here with horns blowing about their team being so awesome for the second time in a decade..

if anything this thread is full of patriot haters
Link Posted: 11/28/2015 12:04:38 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

you're fine, i don't think there's many carolina haters in here as there are people a little annoyed at the carolina fans who come in here with horns blowing about their team being so awesome for the second time in a decade..

if anything this thread is full of patriot haters
View Quote

Oh I'm certainly a Pats hater, but ONLY because I respect how good and consistent they are each year.
Link Posted: 11/28/2015 12:12:51 PM EDT
[#5]
Pats are gay, Panthers are gay, Cowboys are super gay, and the Seahawks can eat a bag of dicks.

-Brought to you by Niner Nation 2015.

Link Posted: 11/28/2015 12:17:43 PM EDT
[#6]

lol
Link Posted: 11/28/2015 12:22:05 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

lol
View All Quotes
Quoted:

lol

My buddy is a huge Hawks fan and sent me this after the last time they played.

Link Posted: 11/28/2015 12:25:34 PM EDT
[#8]
And this one when they lost to the Ravens.

Link Posted: 11/28/2015 12:43:44 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

http://<a href=http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e36/mitchellcj58/bears-v-49ers-memes_zps44to7u7i.jpg
View All Quotes
Quoted:

http://<a href=http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e36/mitchellcj58/bears-v-49ers-memes_zps44to7u7i.jpg

Haaa!
Link Posted: 11/28/2015 1:05:58 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
  I've been here, holding it down for years. Ask around, dawg.
Stiles is scared.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Stiles is scared.

I've been around, posting more lately then other years.

Hell I started the NFL thread a couple seasons ago, when Stiles just joined the site.

Link Posted: 11/28/2015 1:47:25 PM EDT
[#11]
Patriots WR Danny Amendola is out for the Denver game.
Link Posted: 11/28/2015 2:26:51 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

You have to admit, with the changes Chip Kelly made and his reputation, it was crazy enough just to work very well, or go horribly wrong.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Just got it.  

I was pretty confident when the bet was made, but I'll admit I was slightly nervous after the way the Eagles looked in the preseason.

You have to admit, with the changes Chip Kelly made and his reputation, it was crazy enough just to work very well, or go horribly wrong.

Pretty much anything is possible, but I never bought into Chip Kelly's "genius" plan.  Getting rid of your best players and replacing them with players that weren't as good and/or very injury prone (many of whom were drastically overpaid) is rarely a recipe for success.

It looked pretty obvious to me that it wasn't going to work out well for him, but with the way so many people (especially in the media) were gushing over the moves he made I felt a bit like this:

Well, at least until two weeks into the season.
Link Posted: 11/28/2015 2:31:46 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

View Quote

Not surprised. Didn't expect him to go...

Can't wait for Tom Brady to tear up the Denver defense with James White... Chris Harper... Matthew Slater...

WHO THE FUCK ARE THESE GUYS!? Starting special teamers at WR...

Oh well. Patriot way of life. Next man up. Do Your Job.
Link Posted: 11/28/2015 2:34:23 PM EDT
[#14]
2015 has not been kind to Philadelphia sports fans.

With the worst record in baseball the Phillies have the highest winning percentage among Philadelphia pro sport teams.

Link Posted: 11/28/2015 2:38:34 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

You said it yourself. He is 35 and may have 1 or 2 years tops of good football in him. at 35 you dont get better and less injury prone. The cowboys need to draft a qb.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Not that there was much doubt, but Romo is officially done for the season.

Time for him to hang it up and call it a day.

Dallas needs to stop screwing around with has been QB's for band aid fixes and pursue a healthy franchise passer.
They will never amount to anything with Romo at the helm and that has proven itself season after season.

He's 35 years old and had the highest QBR and passer rating in the NFL the past two seasons.  It's not likely he's going to ride off into the sunset after a fractured left collarbone.

Yes, the guy with the 3rd highest career passer rating in NFL history, the highest 4th quarter passer rating in NFL history, the highest passer rating in the final two minutes of a game among active QBs, and the most 4th quarter comebacks since 2006 is the reason the Cowboys haven't "amounted to anything."

After that 7 game losing streak it's pretty obvious what the Cowboys look like without Tony Romo even with a great offensive line, a hall of fame tight end, a top 3 WR, and an average defense.

You said it yourself. He is 35 and may have 1 or 2 years tops of good football in him. at 35 you dont get better and less injury prone. The cowboys need to draft a qb.

Most people would say the same thing about 33, but Romo had the best season of his career at 34.  He's getting older, sure, but it's not exactly like he's 39 with the lowest passer rating in the NFL.
Link Posted: 11/28/2015 2:39:51 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Not that there was much doubt, but Romo is officially done for the season.

Time for him to hang it up and call it a day.

Dallas needs to stop screwing around with has been QB's for band aid fixes and pursue a healthy franchise passer.

They will never amount to anything with Romo at the helm and that has proven itself season after season.

He's 35 years old and had the highest QBR and passer rating in the NFL the past two seasons.  It's not likely he's going to ride off into the sunset after a fractured left collarbone.

Yes, the guy with the 3rd highest career passer rating in NFL history, the highest 4th quarter passer rating in NFL history, the highest passer rating in the final two minutes of a game among active QBs, and the most 4th quarter comebacks since 2006 is the reason the Cowboys haven't "amounted to anything."

After that 7 game losing streak it's pretty obvious what the Cowboys look like without Tony Romo even with a great offensive line, a hall of fame tight end, a top 3 WR, and an average defense.

No doubt. There are several in this year's draft that might be good fits, too.

Link Posted: 11/28/2015 2:41:35 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

Can't wait for Tom Brady to tear up the Denver defense with James White... Chris Harper... Matthew Slater...

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Slater gets hurt on special teams every week.  He's nothing to be counted on.

Only way the Pats have a chance is if their shitty defense does something and they can string together enough drives between Talib interceptions and Von Miller sacks.  

Link Posted: 11/28/2015 2:47:48 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

Only way the Pats have a chance is if their shitty defense does something and they can string together enough drives between Talib interceptions and Von Miller sacks.  

View Quote

#1 in points allowed

#3 in rushing yards per game

They will force Lobster to win the game throwing. Mean while they have the 4th best takeaway differential in the league.

The pass rush will be an issue, as to be expected when your offensive line has been changed more than 20 times due to injuries.

Talib I think will be less of an issue than previously expected in this game. With the sheer number of injuries to the star receivers, expect Talib to pull coverage on Gronk along with a linebacker and a safety over the top. With double coverage on Gronk all night Brady will have to rely on other people and will throw away from Talib.

Chandler, White, Bolden and LaFell will have to come up big, because that's where most the passes should end up going.
Link Posted: 11/28/2015 3:05:19 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

#1 in points allowed

They will force Lobster to win the game throwing. Mean while they have the 4th best takeaway differential in the league.

The pass rush will be an issue, as to be expected when your offensive line has been changed more than 20 times due to injuries.

Talib I think will be less of an issue than previously expected in this game. With the sheer number of injuries to the star receivers, expect Talib to pull coverage on Gronk along with a linebacker and a safety over the top. With double coverage on Gronk all night Brady will have to rely on other people and will throw away from Talib.

Chandler, White, Bolden and LaFell will have to come up big, because that's where most the passes should end up going.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

#1 in points allowed

If Denver wins this game with Osweiler under center, Manning will probably have played his last start as a Bronco (unless Osweiler gets hurt this year).

Link Posted: 11/28/2015 6:31:13 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

#1 in points allowed

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

#1 in points allowed

Pats D gives up too many big plays.  Lots of their success is luck, but I will say Butler has backed up his Super Bowl fame very well.  While I see them challenging Osweiller a bit more than the Bears did(who played well on Thanksgiving), the defense is barely holding on.  Now with a new QB facing them, there is the potential of some decent play versus the D.

One thing they are is creative, but I doubt Brady is ready to go back to the days of Troy Brown, Patten, Branch, or Kevin Faulk.  Not knocking Brown or Fault at all.  

Brady is going to be out of his comfort zone bad.  This defense held Rogers to 77 yards, albeit with Demarcus Ware who likely won't play.  With Brady uncomfortable, the offense goes nowhere.

FWIW, I'm not really a stats guy.  Just a long suffering Pats fan that has enjoyed their recent success without the diarrhea of the mouth constant shit talking.

Link Posted: 11/28/2015 11:26:23 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

Pats D gives up too many big plays.  Lots of their success is luck, but I will say Butler has backed up his Super Bowl fame very well.  While I see them challenging Osweiller a bit more than the Bears did(who played well on Thanksgiving), the defense is barely holding on.  Now with a new QB facing them, there is the potential of some decent play versus the D.

One thing they are is creative, but I doubt Brady is ready to go back to the days of Troy Brown, Patten, Branch, or Kevin Faulk.  Not knocking Brown or Fault at all.  

Brady is going to be out of his comfort zone bad.  This defense held Rogers to 77 yards, albeit with Demarcus Ware who likely won't play.  With Brady uncomfortable, the offense goes nowhere.

FWIW, I'm not really a stats guy.  Just a long suffering Pats fan that has enjoyed their recent success without the diarrhea of the mouth constant shit talking.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

#1 in points allowed

I'm hoping Denver's D can keep themselves composed for an entire game.  That's been a weakness so far.  I'm glad that Jamie Collins is out for this game.  That guy's a beast.  Manny Sanders coming back should help the Brocktologist on third down.
Link Posted: 11/29/2015 1:17:51 AM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

We have yet to play a 6-4 Falcons squad, NYG is at .500, and we probably shouldn't have won against GB. Honestly, on paper, Carolina shouldn't be undefeated at the moment but they've got their swagger and are hot.

Why there are so many Carolina haters in this thread is beyond me. The better they play, the more excuses I hear: "Ah well their schedule is cake," or "The Cardinals will blow them out post-season," or "Their offense is shit and Kuechly is their only player."

They've got a word for that shit. It's called DENIAL. But honestly, it doesn't really matter because the League respects them. That is for certain.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I'd like to point out the Panther's piss easy schedule again.  The only team with a winning record that they have beaten is the Packers, who have also lost to the powerhouses that are Detroit and Chicago...at home.

That being said, their defense has played lights out.  Josh Norman and Luuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuke are probably the best in their position in the league.

lol, stop. Just stop. Carolina has been in the top five most-difficult schedules over the past three seasons, at least. And they've somehow made the playoffs for the past two seasons and look to make it a third straight year. There honestly is no excuse for the other teams in our division playing so shitty. Brees is easily one of the League's elite QBs, and Matt Ryan should be. Falcons have a winning record, BTW, and Carolina plays them twice. Colts went to the Big Dance last season, GB should've beaten us, and we've got the Giants up in the Meadowlands in December. TB could be making a push as well, thanks to Winston. There really is nothing easy about that schedule.

The Patriots on the other hand... Talk about a cakewalk schedule. Shit, the only two teams even worth mentioning are the Steelers and the Broncos - maaaybe NYG, but they've already beaten them so it's not worthy of mention at this point. The only squad they have to worry about is the Broncos. Hell, they could play second-string for the whole rest of the season until the playoffs.

Why bring up past seasons? I was talking about this season, not last season or 10 years ago. The fact is, outside of Green Bay, they haven't faced an opponent with a winning record.

We have yet to play a 6-4 Falcons squad, NYG is at .500, and we probably shouldn't have won against GB. Honestly, on paper, Carolina shouldn't be undefeated at the moment but they've got their swagger and are hot.

Why there are so many Carolina haters in this thread is beyond me. The better they play, the more excuses I hear: "Ah well their schedule is cake," or "The Cardinals will blow them out post-season," or "Their offense is shit and Kuechly is their only player."

They've got a word for that shit. It's called DENIAL. But honestly, it doesn't really matter because the League respects them. That is for certain.

You keep on bringing up irrelevant things.

The fact is, outside of Green Bay, they haven't faced an opponent with a winning record.

You bring up the Falcons, who they havent even played yet.  A team that has won 6 games against mediocre opponents, and lost 4 games against some terrible opponents.  You bring up the Giants, who, again, do not have a winning record, and the NFC East is terrible.

Instead of acknowledging your schedule, you keep changing the topic, bringing up irrelevant things, and calling people haters. You are in denial as much as the biggest Panthers hater.  At least "haters" are acknowledging some aspects of the Panthers, whereas you do not acknowledge anything about the schedule at all.
Link Posted: 11/29/2015 3:54:30 AM EDT
[#24]

Link Posted: 11/29/2015 4:26:32 AM EDT
[#25]
View Quote

Haaaa!

"18..18.. Snickers snickers..18.. AH FUCK!"
Link Posted: 11/29/2015 1:45:27 PM EDT
[#26]
Peyton didn't travel with the team last week. Will reportedly (Ian R.) not be on the sideline this week.

The winds of change are a blowing in Denver.
Link Posted: 11/29/2015 2:06:28 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

exactly
They were all Seahawks fans last year
I really wish the panthers would move out of Carolina so we could get a real team in here. Being a Carolina fan is like bragging about voting for Obama especially around here
Link Posted: 11/29/2015 2:09:08 PM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:

exactly

I really wish the panthers would move out of Carolina so we could get a real team in here. Being a Carolina fan is like bragging about voting for Obama
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

exactly

I really wish the panthers would move out of Carolina so we could get a real team in here. Being a Carolina fan is like bragging about voting for Obama

As a Washington resident for about 20 years... I loathe the Seahawks only because of their fanbase from the last 3-4 years. Before that, Seahawks fans were FANS. Now the majority are hippy loud mouth jack wagons who don't know anything about the team from more than 5 years ago.
Link Posted: 11/29/2015 2:09:33 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

Stiles is scared.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Stiles is scared.

lol no.
I really really hope the panthers make it to the Super Bowl that way brady would get his fifth ring for sure.

Now if a real team like the cardinals or if the packers get their crap together and  got there I would be a little more concerned

Link Posted: 11/29/2015 2:16:10 PM EDT
[#30]
The Saints fired Rob Ryan as defensive coordinator and had two weeks to prepare for their next game.

On their first defensive series they allowed a long TD drive to a team that was the only in the NFL not to score any points on their opening drive.

Link Posted: 11/29/2015 2:18:03 PM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:

The Saints fired Rob Ryan as defensive coordinator and had two weeks to prepare for their next game.

On their first defensive series they allowed a long TD drive to a team that was the only in the NFL not to score any points on their opening drive.

View Quote

Changing the coordinator doesn't change the players or the entire system they had in place. There is no turning the Saints around this year.
Link Posted: 11/29/2015 2:19:42 PM EDT
[#32]
Due to their cap issues a lot of people are saying this will likely be Marshawn Lynch's last season with the Seahawks.

With him being out about a month and the Seahawks on the bubble to make the postseason it's possible he's played his last down as a Seahawk.
Link Posted: 11/29/2015 2:20:17 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

Changing the coordinator doesn't change the players or the entire system they had in place. There is no turning the Saints around this year.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Are they still talking about ditching Brees at the end of the year?
Link Posted: 11/29/2015 2:21:34 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

My post was pointing that out.
Link Posted: 11/29/2015 2:27:06 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Due to their cap issues a lot of people are saying this will likely be Marshawn Lynch's last season with the Seahawks.

With him being out about a month and the Seahawks on the bubble to make the postseason it's possible he's played his last down as a Seahawk.
View Quote

I don't think he has been healthy all season but others are filling his role pretty good.
I just hope the Seahawks make the playoffs.
If the Steelers beat them today they are done.
Link Posted: 11/29/2015 2:38:06 PM EDT
[#36]
Dolphins getting harpooned
Link Posted: 11/29/2015 2:41:43 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

RTUtah is pretty much the only Panthers fan that's been pretty active in the NFL threads prior to this season.  MadMardigan has been around occasionally, but more of a casual poster. The rest are just a bunch of Johnny-come-lately fans that will disappear once the Panthers come back down to earth.  Hilariously, those are the ones that talk (or at least try to talk) the most shit.  

That's to be expected though.  People that don't have anything else positive going on in their lives tend to grasp onto anything that will make them feel like they've accomplished something.
Link Posted: 11/29/2015 4:38:36 PM EDT
[#38]
Falcons going to lose again
Link Posted: 11/29/2015 4:51:57 PM EDT
[#39]
Redskins looking like they are the best in the NFC East all of a sudden.

If they could knock the Giants out of the playoffs... That would be great... "Fuck the prophecy," every Patriot fan.
Link Posted: 11/29/2015 4:54:01 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
Falcons going to lose again
View Quote

Good.

The Chiefs need to hang on to this game and beat the Bills.
Link Posted: 11/29/2015 4:55:11 PM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:

lol no.

I really really hope the panthers make it to the Super Bowl that way brady would get his fifth ring for sure.

Now if a real team like the cardinals or if the packers get their crap together and  got there I would be a little more concerned

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Stiles is scared.

lol no.

Whatever you say, homie.
Link Posted: 11/29/2015 4:58:34 PM EDT
[#42]
Going to the Broncos game tonight.... Preparing to freeze my ass off
Link Posted: 11/29/2015 4:59:16 PM EDT
[#43]
another amazing catch by Odell Beckham just now
Link Posted: 11/29/2015 5:01:47 PM EDT
[#44]

Quoted:

another amazing catch by Odell Beckham just now
View Quote

Unbelievable.
Link Posted: 11/29/2015 5:02:43 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
View Quote

Enjoy.

Might be a good game.  Definitely different with the new QB and all the Patriot injuries.

I think I heard today that Brady was 2 and 5 lifetime in Denver.
Link Posted: 11/29/2015 5:08:19 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
Redskins looking like they are the best in the NFC East all of a sudden.

If they could knock the Giants out of the playoffs... That would be great... "Fuck the prophecy," every Patriot fan.
View Quote

One more first down and that's game.  This has been one of their major issues for a long time, though.
Link Posted: 11/29/2015 5:08:43 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
View Quote

Get your freezed balls on!
Link Posted: 11/29/2015 5:09:14 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

Enjoy.

Might be a good game.  Definitely different with the new QB and all the Patriot injuries.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Enjoy.

PLEASE OH PLEASE OH PLEASE
Link Posted: 11/29/2015 5:14:37 PM EDT
[#49]
Titans got screwed.
Link Posted: 11/29/2015 5:15:02 PM EDT
[#50]
HAIL!!!

1st place in the NFC Least!!!
Page / 211
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top