Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 6
Link Posted: 7/8/2015 8:58:58 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Shitty trigger that can be fixed with a $300 trigger kit.
View Quote

My M&P must be broken because the trigger works fine.  I pull it, it puts lead downrange.  
I also have to give S&W props for honoring the warranty on my second-hand gun and fixing a feed issue free of charge.
Link Posted: 7/8/2015 9:12:27 AM EDT
[#2]
I like my M&P 45 immensely.  Yes, it's trigger isn't as "good" as a Glock, but that hasn't stopped my from carrying and shooting it.  I chose it over a G21 because i'ts thinner (especially in the grip), it points more naturally for me, and I like the beavertail (Glock slides tend to bite my fat hands).

I haven't looked at the 9's in a couple of years, but if they got the barrel/accuracy issue worked out it'd be on my short list for a 9mm.  
Link Posted: 7/8/2015 9:17:21 AM EDT
[#3]
The mistake was thinking that it was going to be a glock killer.

It's a good pistol, but it doesn't do anything better (enough, depending on your opinion) to overcome the time that glock has had to establish a consumer base.

Additionally, to change pistols would cost me way more than just the gun.  For that reason alone, it is difficult to switch guns to one that doesn't really provide substantial benefits over glock.

Its a decent pistol.  Its just not anything special.
Link Posted: 7/8/2015 9:18:49 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Well, when you lose MAJOR LEO contracts because your pistol fails repeatedly, the educated public stay away from your product.
View Quote

And the trigger sucks...
Link Posted: 7/8/2015 9:19:04 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

If you don't want to discuss M&Ps, then you must fap to Hill-Dawg.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I will not discuss just because you tell me to.

If you don't want to discuss M&Ps, then you must fap to Hill-Dawg.

Don't tell me you haven't tried before.   Just to see if it could be done.    You know, for science and all.
Link Posted: 7/8/2015 9:21:17 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
I like them.

No worries about shooting lead, for one thing.  For another, no finger grooves and a trigger guard that doesn't get in the way.

View Quote

Exactly.  Don't tell me where to put my fingers.
Link Posted: 7/8/2015 9:21:54 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Well, when you lose MAJOR LEO contracts because your pistol fails repeatedly, the educated public stay away from your product.
View Quote
This seems to have had a major impact.   Several agencies in the state of Kentucky adopted the Smith, and shortly thereafter dumped them to go back to Glock.

They are thought of poorly enough in my area that people don't even want the police trades, judging by how few of them we get transferred through
Link Posted: 7/8/2015 9:23:32 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Despite my username, Glocks sure as hell ain't perfect- haven't been since Gen2. Having said that, if a shooter is having the same problem over multiple models of Glocks, I think we're all honest enough here to admit that in this instance it IS the shooter, and not the guns.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Also the humidity was probably too high as well, because we know when it comes to malfunctioning Glocks; it's never, ever, the gun.

Despite my username, Glocks sure as hell ain't perfect- haven't been since Gen2. Having said that, if a shooter is having the same problem over multiple models of Glocks, I think we're all honest enough here to admit that in this instance it IS the shooter, and not the guns.

That's your assumption. It very well could be that the guns had erratic ejection patterns, given that this is a fairly common problem.

We can't know for certain unless another shooter who doesn't have these issues with their gun were to shoot it and give feedback.

Erratic ejection and brass to face issues are common enough that it is certainly possible for it to actually be the gun.

Link Posted: 7/8/2015 9:29:33 AM EDT
[#9]
I have a G19.  I  have a M&P 40.  I shoot both pistols often, and carry them frequently.  I prefer the M&P ergonomics but the Glock factory trigger.  Both are decent quality, reliable pistols that fill the role of defensive sidearm well.    

At some point I plan to upgrade my M&P trigger and also send off my G19 for grip reduction & stippling.  I don't understand why people like one pistol but hate the other.  I can understand preferring one over another, but don't understand how a particular brand becomes a religion for some people.
Link Posted: 7/8/2015 9:33:16 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

That's your assumption. It very well could be that the guns had erratic ejection patterns, given that this is a fairly common problem.

We can't know for certain unless another shooter who doesn't have these issues with their gun were to shoot it and give feedback.

Erratic ejection and brass to face issues are common enough that it is certainly possible for it to actually be the gun.

https://youtu.be/CbgrioNpJSA
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Also the humidity was probably too high as well, because we know when it comes to malfunctioning Glocks; it's never, ever, the gun.

He's limp wristing.  

Every glock problem can be linked to limp wristing.  

Limp wristing

more limp wristing

He limp wristed it

obvious limp wristing

shooter was limp wristing

another limp wrister

I bet she doesn't limp wrist it
Link Posted: 7/8/2015 9:33:49 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

and manual safety, magazine safety, and integrated locks.

Here why I didn't get one. Lots and lots of different models of the same model. I want one without manual safety, without magazine safety, and without integrated locks. It was so hard for me to find the information I was looking for so I gave up on getting one.  

S&W need a better naming system for their M&P to tell them apart.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Here why I didn't get one. Lots and lots of different models of the same model. I want one without manual safety, without magazine safety, and without integrated locks. It was so hard for me to find the information I was looking for so I gave up on getting one.  

Funny... On the last one I bought I just looked for "no manual safety and without magazine safety".  None of them have integrated locks.

Seemed easy enough.
Link Posted: 7/8/2015 9:34:38 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
They left so much room in the market that Sig and HK, the hammer fired kings, introduced striker fired guns.

I think the triggers are about the same as Glocks.  Ergos smoke a Glock but the accuracy on the full size 9mm models sucks.

Then along comes the VP9.  For a few dollars more you get a much higher quality product with even better ergos and accuracy, and a stellar trigger.

View Quote

This was fixed years ago.
Link Posted: 7/8/2015 9:35:09 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
View Quote

And inaccurate barrel.
Link Posted: 7/8/2015 9:35:36 AM EDT
[#14]
I sold all but one Glock when the M&Ps were released. I was waiting on the -then- HK45 but they completely redesigned that one and released it later. The M&P was a perfect fit. First fullsize had a crappy trigger,compact has original trigger and has been perfect out of the gate, .45 has a decent trigger (which I since threw an Apex in, I believe, it's been so long) and the second fullsize 9 had marginally better trigger than my early fullsize but I went ahead and put in new sear and plunger on both of the fullsize 9s. Now they're perfect.

Between trigger bar connector for Glock aftermarket, price isn't that much different (unless you're talking blue label.)

Meh.

I did end up getting a P30L, would like to get a VP9. The FN9/45 look good but I probably won't get one of those. IMI Jericho always looked okay and the newer CZs... might get a current BHP or maybe an older one but that's down on my list. I can't afford shit at the moment.
Link Posted: 7/8/2015 9:35:54 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
The VP9 is the glock killer.  I'm trying to decide between another VP9 or another suppressor.  

I have a very early model m&p 45.  I hate the trigger.  Long take-up, never quite sure when it is going to break, and squishy reset.  I have had the apex kit, and the armorer's block, but I still haven't been motivated enough to install it.
That being said, the M&P45 has never given me trouble, other than the mags constantly rusting.  I live in AZ so that's saying something....
View Quote

I know... That 20 minutes or so is a real bitch, right?
Link Posted: 7/8/2015 9:38:19 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You can google or just go to S&W website where they list every configuration and the part number that goes with it and search by part number. Literally the easiest thing in the world. Sounds like a glock would fit you better. square peg for a square hole.
Link Posted: 7/8/2015 9:42:08 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
The VP9 is the glock killer.  I'm trying to decide between another VP9 or another suppressor.  

I have a very early model m&p 45.  I hate the trigger.  Long take-up, never quite sure when it is going to break, and squishy reset.  I have had the apex kit, and the armorer's block, but I still haven't been motivated enough to install it.
That being said, the M&P45 has never given me trouble, other than the mags constantly rusting.  I live in AZ so that's saying something....
View Quote

You running a swamp cooler?

Doesn't matter, none of my numerous mags rust and I lived in florida as well. Sounds like you have something wrong with yours. Maybe it's the coating of caliche all over my mags (from actually using them and dropping them in the dirt) that make them  rust proof

Swapping out the sear takes all of 5 minutes or less. You don't swap it because you're lazy. If you're swapping the plunger that can add a couple minutes to knock the site off and making sure you don't lose  the spring and reinstalling. Easy-peasy.
Link Posted: 7/8/2015 9:42:30 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

Meaning Glock?  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Meaning Glock?  

One word

"Kaboom"
Link Posted: 7/8/2015 9:46:46 AM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

He's limp wristing.  

Limp wristing

more limp wristing

He limp wristed it

obvious limp wristing

another limp wrister

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

He's limp wristing.  

Limp wristing

more limp wristing

He limp wristed it

obvious limp wristing

another limp wrister

Link Posted: 7/8/2015 9:56:35 AM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

This is why I don't own one. Lots of other options when you look at the combined price.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

This is why I don't own one. Lots of other options when you look at the combined price.  

A trigger job, which takes the stock trigger from not very good to pretty damned good is free, if you have some basic hand tools and can follow instructions, and can find youtube. It's not hard, or scary.

Free.

Not one cent.

So, now buy one....just removed your barrier.
Link Posted: 7/8/2015 9:58:42 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
They left so much room in the market that Sig and HK, the hammer fired kings, introduced striker fired guns.

I think the triggers are about the same as Glocks.  Ergos smoke a Glock but the accuracy on the full size 9mm models sucks.

Then along comes the VP9.  For a few dollars more you get a much higher quality product with even better ergos and accuracy, and a stellar trigger.

Ha, no.

I've owned two FS9s, a 9c and two Shield 9s. None of them had decent accuracy and the original FS9 went back to factory twice because of accuracy issues. First time the factory sent the original FS9 back to me with the rear sight adjusted to far to the left. The second time back I told them I needed the upgraded barrel. It came with the upgraded barrel that still produced terrible accuracy. Going from a 8-10" groups at 15 yards with 7 different brands of ammo in 3 different weights down to a 6" group at the same distance using the same ammo is not an improvement. According to the reps, the FS9 is supposed to get a 3" group at 25 yards yet none of the 9s held anything better than 4" group at 15 yards.

While I was on my last M&P 9 a used FS45 showed up at my LGS. The difference in accuracy when compared to the 9mm models was amazing. I got sloppy groups with the 9s, but laser like accuracy with the 45s. I now own 2 used FS45s which have been perfect.

Reliability with all of the M&Ps I owned and still own are 100%. The ergos are hands down the best I've ever felt on any poly pistol and yes I've handled them all and owned quite a few. The only standard upgrade I did to all of my M&Ps was an Apex sear and a DIY striker block round/polish job. Additionally I put some lanyard take down tools on my 45s along with the upgraded slide stops, but that's it.

My two FS45s.

ETA: For those who say putting money into a gun right out of the box isn't something someone should do, look at Glock owners. Sights, connectors and many other aftermarket upgrades are done by tons of Glock owners all the time. Most of them find those upgrades to be a necessity. Oh yea, I own Glocks too.
Link Posted: 7/8/2015 10:02:05 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
I don't have any personal experience with M&Ps, but I sold all my glocks and moved into XDM and XDS.
View Quote

You like you some grip safety, eh?
Link Posted: 7/8/2015 10:04:38 AM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:
Ha, no.
I've owned two FS9s, a 9c and two Shield 9s. None of them had decent accuracy and the original FS9 went back to factory twice because of accuracy issues. First time the factory sent the original FS9 back to me with the rear sight adjusted to far to the left. The second time back I told them I needed the upgraded barrel. It came with the upgraded barrel that still produced terrible accuracy. Going from a 8-10" groups at 15 yards with 7 different brands of ammo in 3 different weights down to a 6" group at the same distance using the same ammo is not an improvement. According to the reps, the FS9 is supposed to get a 3" group at 25 yards yet none of the 9s held anything better than 4" group at 15 yards.
While I was on my last M&P 9 a used FS45 showed up at my LGS. The difference in accuracy when compared to the 9mm models was amazing. I got sloppy groups with the 9s, but laser like accuracy with the 45s. I now own 2 used FS45s which have been perfect.
Reliability with all of the M&Ps I owned and still own are 100%. The ergos are hands down the best I've ever felt on any poly pistol and yes I've handled them all and owned quite a few. The only standard upgrade I did to all of my M&Ps was an Apex sear and a DIY striker block round/polish job. Additionally I put some lanyard take down tools on my 45s along with the upgraded slide stops, but that's it.
My two FS45s.

http://i.imgur.com/7Bzzt0q.jpg
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

Ha, no.
My two FS45s.

When you say the accuracy wasn't good, please qualify that with details.

How did you evaluate accuracy? From a ransom rest (to factor out your input)? With multiple loads? Number of rounds to evaluate?

I'm not trying to harp on you, but otherwise your statement is subjective.

I've never experienced stellar accuracy from my M&P 9's, but they've been as accurate as any other service pistol I've owned, from 92's to CZ75's. Not great, never bad....this includes first gens and one as recent as last year.

Link Posted: 7/8/2015 10:07:44 AM EDT
[#24]
My M&P 45 is my daily carry, I am fine with it. I have nothing against Glocks at all owned a 40s&w and got rid of it when I got out of that cartridge. Thought about picking up a 19 or 17 if I saw one cheap enough but its not real high on the priority list... Have no problem with the S&W ergos or trigger. I think it has more to do with the Glock being out on the market way earlier while S&W continued on with the all metal guns for a while and then the foray into the Sigma disater that coupled with the S&W hate before they were sold caused alot of people to stay away from S&W for the longest time --all the while Glock was gaining market share.
Link Posted: 7/8/2015 10:10:45 AM EDT
[#25]
Mine ( a 2008) works just fine.  Completely stock.  Don't mind the trigger at all.  Never understood the hate.
Link Posted: 7/8/2015 10:11:08 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

A trigger job, which takes the stock trigger from not very good to pretty damned good is free, if you have some basic hand tools and can follow instructions, and can find youtube. It's not hard, or scary.

Free.

Not one cent.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Free.

Not one cent.

Says he doesn't want to buy an M&P because he doesn't want to have to buy more parts to make it a decent pistol.
Goes out and buys a Glock, then spends 100$+ on a set of sights not made of tardplastic and another I don't how much on a 3.5lbs connector.
Glocks just work, bro!
Link Posted: 7/8/2015 10:11:11 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

One word

"Kaboom"
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Meaning Glock?  

One word

"Kaboom"

Glock fanboys REALLY do not want to  go  the "dept troubles with Glocks" issue.

Oh, and on the lead bullet issues, scroll down thru the Glock website FAQ. https://us.glock.com/customer-service/faq
Myself?  Glock free and no issues with any Smith product.  I even compete with the stock .40. .
Link Posted: 7/8/2015 10:20:01 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

How did you evaluate accuracy? From a ransom rest (to factor out your input)? With multiple loads? At varying distances?

I've never experienced stellar accuracy from my M&P 9's, but they've been as accurate as any other service pistol I've owned, from 92's to CZ75's. Not great, never bad....this includes first gens and one as recent as last year.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Ha, no.

My two FS45s.

How did you evaluate accuracy? From a ransom rest (to factor out your input)? With multiple loads? At varying distances?

Free hand, on sand bags, distances of 10-15-25 yards, 115gr-124gr-147gr, Speer-Federal-Winchester-RWS-Tula-S&B-Fiocchi, HP-FMJ and standard pressure-+P. Almost every M&P owner that posted about it told me it was me getting used to the trigger. Well I posted about it after 1,500 wasted rounds through the first FS9. I waited for the newest upgraded barrel and bought a new FS9 which was still a 6" group gun. Then a 9c that got between 4-5" groups. Then  2 Shield 9s that got 3.5-4" groups. These were all at 15 yards and when I went out farther to 25 yards I'd be lucky to connect with the target most times. The 10 yard groups were a tad better than the 15 yard groups, but not any more than a half inch.

I then buy a used 45 and it was like a completely new M&P accuracy wise. Before I dropped in the Apex sear and performed my DIY polish round/polish job on the striker I was getting 1.5" groups at 15 yards with the very first magazine.
Link Posted: 7/8/2015 10:24:47 AM EDT
[#29]
I have 3 Glocks and 3 M&Ps.

Glocks feel like shit in my hand unless I dremel and stipple the hell out of them. After some modification and night sights, they're fine. My M&P 40 hates steel case ammo. My M&P 45  compact  had to have a trigger job. My M&P 9 had a couple malfunctions when new.

For the price point both brands will have their ups and downs. I still rotate carrying 4 of the six daily when my 1911 isn't on my hip.
Link Posted: 7/8/2015 10:30:46 AM EDT
[#30]
because neither of them is head and shoulders better than the other.  They both do about the same thing at about the same price point.  when that happens, people buy based off of personal preference.
Link Posted: 7/8/2015 10:34:58 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

He's limp wristing.  

Limp wristing

more limp wristing

He limp wristed it

obvious limp wristing

another limp wrister

Link Posted: 7/8/2015 10:39:46 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

Indeed. I own a Glock, 2 M&P's and an XD. The pistol on my hip everyday is the XD
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
it went wrong when you didn't buy an XD.

Indeed. I own a Glock, 2 M&P's and an XD. The pistol on my hip everyday is the XD

Another vote for the XD here.
Link Posted: 7/8/2015 10:56:08 AM EDT
[#33]

Gaston's wife is hot.

Gaston himself reminds me of that Dutch dude in that porn where he fucks the chick because she can't pay for a bicycle.

Link Posted: 7/8/2015 11:00:44 AM EDT
[#34]
With the Apex kit I think they are pretty decent pistols. Good ergonomics, reliable. Pretty good selection of aftermarket stuff and holsters. Mags are not too hard to find unless there is a panic. There is much to like about them. I would not dissuade anyone who wanted to buy one.

I still carry a Glock 19 though.
Link Posted: 7/8/2015 11:02:36 AM EDT
[#35]
Link Posted: 7/8/2015 11:05:03 AM EDT
[#36]
google ClintonWesson, that is why I still refuse to buy a Smith anything. Fuck Them.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 7/8/2015 11:06:17 AM EDT
[#37]
Link Posted: 7/8/2015 11:12:14 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

And no worries in a Glock factory barrel either so no need to continue spewing that bullshit myth all over the internet.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I like them.

No worries about shooting lead, for one thing. For another, no finger grooves and a trigger guard that doesn't get in the way.

<a href="http://s241.photobucket.com/user/kemays/media/mp-collection_zpsawxkoedq.jpg.html" target="_blank">http://i241.photobucket.com/albums/ff35/kemays/mp-collection_zpsawxkoedq.jpg</a>

And no worries in a Glock factory barrel either so no need to continue spewing that bullshit myth all over the internet.

So Glock no longer states that lead is not recommended?   I've shot cast lead through my Glocks before, but I don't want to have to worry about it going grenade on me if I run across a batch that happens to be softer than it should be.

Also, I prefer a barrel with a longer leade than Glock's, where the rifling comes all the way back to the chamber.  My M&Ps will easily accept bullets seated at a depth that will not chamber in a Glock.  

Both issues were solved by replacing the factory barrel with a Storm Lake and using a finishing reamer on it.   The grip still sucks but that's a different story.
Link Posted: 7/8/2015 11:16:10 AM EDT
[#39]
Glocks have ergonomics of a brick and plastic sights that break off.

M&P is what i shoot.
Link Posted: 7/8/2015 11:18:39 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
Glocks have ergonomics of a brick and plastic sights that break off.

M&P is what i shoot.
View Quote

LOL

M&P has shitty factory sights too, but at least you can but a dot a white out in the hole where the plastic front sight dot was until you shot your 2nd box of ammo.
Link Posted: 7/8/2015 11:35:44 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

Read the book Glock: The rise of Americas gun. Yea it's a stupid title but interesting. Glock used to wine and dine the fuck out of people. It was crazy. I'm sure they still do, just not to the same extent.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
There are many guns currently better than Glocks. That doesn't mean anything.

Who has the most powerful sales teams? Glock has them beat by a mile.

Read the book Glock: The rise of Americas gun. Yea it's a stupid title but interesting. Glock used to wine and dine the fuck out of people. It was crazy. I'm sure they still do, just not to the same extent.

S&W plays the same "wine and dine" games.  That's a good part of the reason why agency approval means about jack shit to me.  The other part being the fact that LEO agencies have far different concerns than I do when it comes to picking a pistol.
Link Posted: 7/8/2015 11:36:27 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
google ClintonWesson, that is why I still refuse to buy a Smith anything. Fuck Them.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
View Quote

I hear Bill Ruger's ghost calling...
Link Posted: 7/8/2015 11:37:28 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
Haven't shot mine enough to hate the trigger yet. No.....it's not the best but the damn thing fits my hand like a glove.
View Quote

This is how I feel also..
Link Posted: 7/8/2015 11:41:07 AM EDT
[#44]
Buddy of mine bought a LEO trade in M&P from buds guns and it turned out the slide (not the frame) was cracked.
He sent it in to S&W and they held his gun for ransom for two months demanding he pay them $219 to fix their cracked slide.

Eventually they sent it back to him fixed free of charge but he had to call daily for two months to convince them to fix their piece of shit.

No M&P for me.
Link Posted: 7/8/2015 11:44:06 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
Buddy of mine bought a LEO trade in M&P from buds guns and it turned out the slide (not the frame) was cracked.
He sent it in to S&W and they held his gun for ransom for two months demanding he pay them $219 to fix their cracked slide.

Eventually they sent it back to him fixed free of charge but he had to call daily for two months to convince them to fix their piece of shit.

No M&P for me.
View Quote

Don't buy broken guns? Is it that hard? Then demand free shit when you bought something that was broken.
Link Posted: 7/8/2015 11:46:29 AM EDT
[#46]
There needs to be one the same size as a G19.  

I had a fullsize M&P9 for a few months and it was okay.  I like the mag release and grip, but the finish was crap, and started wearing very soon.  
The trigger reset was not good compared to the Glock, but I was able to shoot it accurately.
Link Posted: 7/8/2015 11:49:12 AM EDT
[#47]
I really tried to like M&P. Had one of the new M&P 40 fullsize guns. I hated the trigger. By the time I got to a trigger I actually liked, I just didn't like the gun. Hard to explain. I may buy one again one day, but it's an awkward size. I wish they made one G19/23 size.

ETA: I have thought about the 45 mid size off and on for a long time, though.
Link Posted: 7/8/2015 11:49:45 AM EDT
[#48]
I like 'em and own both... slight edge to the M&P for lack of finger grooves.

If I ever get my paws on a Gen2 19... Mmmmm-mmm!  I can never find em when I have the coin 'tho!

I've turned two of my Glock loving buddies on to M&P too!

Link Posted: 7/8/2015 11:54:07 AM EDT
[#49]
I tried to like an M&P40...
Meh

Though I did finger fuck one with an apex trigger and thought about getting one again just to go that route.
Link Posted: 7/8/2015 12:14:04 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

Don't buy broken guns? Is it that hard? Then demand free shit when you bought something that was broken.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

No M&P for me.

Does the slide not say M&P on the side of it?
He should have sent it back to buds I agree but S&W fighting the end user over a cracked slide?
Page / 6
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top