Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/7/2015 6:00:40 PM EDT

Sketchy details, but I heard their was an officer involved shooting in Bath NH near the junction of RT112 and RT 302.

Anyone have details?

Link Posted: 7/7/2015 6:21:22 PM EDT
[#1]
Driven threw there 100's of times ..  wow
Link Posted: 7/7/2015 6:28:55 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote

Same here. Know it well.
Link Posted: 7/7/2015 6:37:48 PM EDT
[#3]
News just reported that it was a man with a knife. Two officers ordered him to drop the knife as he approached them, he refused and continued advancing toward them and he was shot and killed.

Reports say that it was on body cam, no videos yet.
Link Posted: 7/7/2015 6:40:50 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
News just reported that it was a man with a knife. Two officers ordered him to drop the knife as he approached them, he refused and continued advancing toward them and he was shot and killed.

View Quote

Good and good.
Link Posted: 7/7/2015 6:48:14 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
View Quote

No...no...no...

I have driven, and have thrown, there 100s of times.
Link Posted: 7/7/2015 6:49:25 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Good and good.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Good and good.

Link Posted: 7/7/2015 6:51:11 PM EDT
[#7]
From what I've heard so far:  It took place near the old bridge across from the campground where 302 and 112 meet.  Guy was trying to drive his jeep over the bridge and crashed into one of the boulders used to close it to vehicle traffic.  He walked away from the accident with a knife in his hand, and two Haverhill cops stopped him on 302, lead to him getting shot.  Male age 42, dead.

ETA:  9 1/2 miles down the road from here.

ETA2:  Latest report:  http://www.wmur.com/news/ag-man-42-killed-in-officerinvolved-shooting-in-bath/34031216

Link Posted: 7/7/2015 7:00:24 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

From what I've heard so far:  It took place near the old bridge across from the campground where 302 and 112 meet.  Guy was trying to drive his jeep over the bridge and crashed into one of the boulders used to close it to vehicle traffic.  He walked away from the accident with a knife in his hand, and two Haverhill cops stopped him on 302, lead to him getting shot.  Male age 42, dead.

ETA2:  Latest report:  http://www.wmur.com/news/ag-man-42-killed-in-officerinvolved-shooting-in-bath/34031216

View Quote

Glad it was caught on a bodycam... now GD has something to jerk off to.

Link Posted: 7/7/2015 7:31:36 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Because really that's the only thing they could ever be useful for
Link Posted: 7/7/2015 7:33:31 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
No...no...no...

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

No...no...no...

No....I have driven, and have throughn, there 100s of times.

Link Posted: 7/8/2015 2:13:09 AM EDT
[#11]
Thanks for the updates, I also drive through that area a lot, was there this past Sunday in fact, I used to live about 8 miles east on 112 for a while.

I wonder if that guy was one of the people that gold pan in the river?
Link Posted: 7/8/2015 2:32:27 AM EDT
[#12]
I guess it was a blood bath.

Get it.

I'm here all week folks.
Link Posted: 7/8/2015 2:34:27 AM EDT
[#13]
Word is a man was killed by a group of police officers. Most likely with handguns.
Link Posted: 7/8/2015 8:23:20 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Thanks for the updates, I also drive through that area a lot, was there this past Sunday in fact, I used to live about 8 miles east on 112 for a while.

View Quote

It seems like a lot pf us here are familiar with the area.  You and I would have been neighbors.

Link Posted: 7/8/2015 8:34:11 AM EDT
[#15]
I'm from Littleton. know bath very well. been on that bridge countless times
Link Posted: 7/8/2015 12:58:27 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

It seems like a lot pf us here are familiar with the area.  You and I would have been neighbors.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

I'm  still in the Littleton area, I would rather go to Woodsville than Littleton. Pattens and the other gun shop in Wells River are 2 of my usual stops.

Link Posted: 7/8/2015 5:04:08 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

I'm  still in the Littleton area, I would rather go to Woodsville than Littleton. Pattens and the other gun shop in Wells River are 2 of my usual stops.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I've been building our house since we moved up here, and every penny has been going into materials.  Some day I'll venture back into a gun shop  I might try to join a gun club this fall.

Link Posted: 7/8/2015 6:08:21 PM EDT
[#18]

Alder Brook is near Littleton , I belong, but I don't think I will renew next year.

If you have the option set up a small range at your house!!

I read today that the guy with the knife was hit 6 times, I was reading rather quickly in the break room so I didn't see how many shots were fired.

Link Posted: 7/8/2015 6:12:49 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
I guess it was a blood bath.

Get it.

I'm here all week folks.
View Quote

You really cut to the heart of the matter on that on.
Link Posted: 7/8/2015 7:34:53 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

Alder Brook is near Littleton , I belong, but I don't think I will renew next year.

I read today that the guy with the knife was hit 6 times, I was reading rather quickly in the break room so I didn't see how many shots were fired.

View Quote

I'm definitely going to shoot a bit at home.  I was thinking about Ammonoosuc for a club since it's just down the road and has a 200 yd berm.

Link Posted: 7/9/2015 7:23:54 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

View Quote

I heard a lot of stuff changed at Alder Brook. heard flatlanders took It over and raised range fees?. I'd shoot there about every day as a kid with my uncle
Link Posted: 7/9/2015 11:41:25 AM EDT
[#22]
I shot at Ammonoosoc year ago, used to shoot skeet a little with a guy names Fred C.. I may have to look at joining there.

It's a lot longer drive but, the wife and daughter could pan for gold while I shoot!!!

Alder Brook has definitely been taken over by flatlanders to the point where they feel they can levy fines if you dion't show up for clean up day

Link Posted: 7/9/2015 12:37:10 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
I shot at Ammonoosoc year ago, used to shoot skeet a little with a guy names Fred C.. I may have to look at joining there.
It's a lot longer drive but, the wife and daughter could pan for gold while I shoot!!!

Alder Brook has definitely been taken over by flatlanders to the point where they feel they can levy fines if you dion't show up for clean up day  
View Quote

damn. Tons of memories there. There was one old timer there named Don. Used to give me so much shit because I was a No good teenager I bought a Krag from Cheap shots and took it out there. He loved it.
Link Posted: 7/9/2015 1:21:45 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

View Quote

Seems like a pretty nice little club.  My neighbor offered to sponsor me.

Link Posted: 7/9/2015 1:36:14 PM EDT
[#25]
he was shot 6 times in the trunk and head

#elephantslivesmatter

Link Posted: 7/9/2015 1:53:00 PM EDT
[#26]
Link Posted: 7/31/2015 10:18:04 PM EDT
[#27]
WMUR just released the story with the AG's report.

Linky
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top