Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 7/7/2015 10:18:35 AM EDT
Bill O'Reilly introduced on his show last night a campaign he is starting...his staff is going to shame congress into action on illegal immigration...he is going to do his level best to have KATES LAW enacted, he has had other victim laws passed this way on a state and local level......this law is named after Kate Steinle murdered in San Francisco by a 5 time deported illegal immigrant felon...heres how it works

Come across the border illegally and get arrested you automatically get DEPORTED...cross the border illegally again and when caught you get an AUTOMATIC 5 YEAR FEDERAL PRISON SENTENCE. The law should be simple, one-two pages would do it...

O'Reilly is pressuring Boehner and McConnel into sponsoring and passing legislation and putting it on Obamas desk...this would force Obama to veto a wildly popular law protecting our nations borders, our sovereignty and our citizenry from illegals committing crimes...

I encourage everyone here to contact their Representatives and Senators and DEMAND they cosponsor and pass this legislation without delay...when you call some will not know what your talking about...inform them...tell them you are holding them accountable...Feel free to post updates here on your congressmans reactions and comments and those who support this effort...

Link Posted: 7/7/2015 10:20:06 AM EDT
[#1]
Dupe.
Link Posted: 7/7/2015 10:20:44 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Bill O'Reilly introduced on his show last night a campaign he is starting...his staff is going to shame congress into action on illegal immigration...he is going to do his level best to have KATES LAW enacted, he has had other victim laws passed this way on a state and local level......this law is named after Kate Steinle murdered in San Francisco by a 5 time deported illegal immigrant felon...heres how it works

Come across the border illegally and get arrested you automatically get DEPORTED...cross the border illegally again and when caught you get an AUTOMATIC 5 YEAR FEDERAL PRISON SENTENCE. The law should be simple, one-two pages would do it...

O'Reilly is pressuring Boehner and McConnel into sponsoring and passing legislation and putting it on Obamas desk...this would force Obama to veto a wildly popular law protecting our nations borders, our sovereignty and our citizenry from illegals committing crimes...

I encourage everyone here to contact their Representatives and Senators and DEMAND they cosponsor and pass this legislation without delay...when you call some will not know what your talking about...inform them...tell them you are holding them accountable...Feel free to post updates here on your congressmans reactions and comments and those who support this effort...

View Quote

lol
Link Posted: 7/7/2015 10:20:57 AM EDT
[#3]
I like it!!!
Link Posted: 7/7/2015 10:22:47 AM EDT
[#4]
So we will be housing 1/3 of Mexico's  population in our prisons?  There has got to be a better way.
Link Posted: 7/7/2015 10:23:50 AM EDT
[#5]
Victim laws are BS in the first place, and its already illegal.  

More laws will not fix the problem.
Link Posted: 7/7/2015 10:25:26 AM EDT
[#6]
Probably won't work but I certainly support it.
Link Posted: 7/7/2015 10:25:27 AM EDT
[#7]
Hahahahaha.  Where you gonna get the money to house them?   Not just federally, but locally?  Where's the local money coming from? Who's going to get the illegals from the local jails?  So not thought out.
Link Posted: 7/7/2015 10:27:13 AM EDT
[#8]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Hahahahaha.  Where you gonna get the money to house them?   Not just federally, but locally?  Where's the local money coming from? Who's going to get the illegals from the local jails?  So not thought out.
View Quote

From where the money for everything else comes from: "The who-gives-a-shit fund",
Link Posted: 7/7/2015 10:28:06 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

From where the money for everything else comes from: "The who-gives-a-shit fund",
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

May work on a federal level but not state and local.  What about their kids too?  Gotta pay to house them too.
Link Posted: 7/7/2015 10:30:05 AM EDT
[#10]
Why crowd prisons further when a .22LR round is so cheap?

Wait...does anyone have any .22?
Link Posted: 7/7/2015 10:30:54 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

May work on a federal level but not state and local.  What about their kids too?  Gotta pay to house them too.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Send them the fuck back from whence they came.
Link Posted: 7/7/2015 10:31:26 AM EDT
[#12]
Secure the border.

Fortify it and properly patrol it.  Hell, civilian volunteers if properly deputized and trained could provide hundreds of man hours each year at no expense to supplement the government effort.

To imprison people for 5 years would require the cost of arrest, detainment, court proceedings, appeals, imprisonment, building more prisons to house them, hiring more federal corrections officers with legacy costs, and the cost of deportation. Not to mention that all of that is done AFTER they've been arrested and have had an opportunity to cause damage to the nation.

Keep them out in the first place and I'm not saying that none will ever make it through, but you'll have far fewer and at that point you can put in place tougher laws to take care of the few that do make it across. True, a small number would always slip through the cracks, but those are likely the harmless folks that wouldn't be a problem for our society.

Link Posted: 7/7/2015 10:33:07 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

So we will be housing 1/3 of Mexico's  population in our prisons?  There has got to be a better way.
View Quote
How about the prison incinerators?  

Link Posted: 7/7/2015 10:35:01 AM EDT
[#14]
You say he's already been deported once, that's weird, we can't seem to find any record of that.

We need a big wall and a President willing to do what it takes to protect the sovereignty of our country. Good luck with that
Link Posted: 7/7/2015 10:37:41 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

View Quote

THE IS NOT A LAW ON THE BOOKS THAT MANDATES A 5 YEAR SENTENCE FOR SECOND TIME OFFENDERS...let the word get out south of the border that get caught...your heading to prison and see if that dont slow them down just a tad...

PRISON LABOR CAMPS...make the illegals build the components to build a wall...from San Diego to McAllen
Link Posted: 7/7/2015 10:38:35 AM EDT
[#16]
San Francisco refused to give the murderer to I.C.E. so they could deport him. San Francisco is a sanctuary city. I'd like to see them release him again after I.C.E. demands custody.
Link Posted: 7/7/2015 10:39:02 AM EDT
[#17]

Smoke and mirrors . We cant waste time securing our border , we've got rebel flags to eliminate .
Link Posted: 7/7/2015 10:41:41 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Secure the border.

Fortify it and properly patrol it.  Hell, civilian volunteers if properly deputized and trained could provide hundreds of man hours each year at no expense to supplement the government effort.

To imprison people for 5 years would require the cost of arrest, detainment, court proceedings, appeals, imprisonment, building more prisons to house them, hiring more federal corrections officers with legacy costs, and the cost of deportation. Not to mention that all of that is done AFTER they've been arrested and have had an opportunity to cause damage to the nation.

Keep them out in the first place and I'm not saying that none will ever make it through, but you'll have far fewer and at that point you can put in place tougher laws to take care of the few that do make it across. True, a small number would always slip through the cracks, but those are likely the harmless folks that wouldn't be a problem for our society.

View Quote

Came here to say this.
Link Posted: 7/7/2015 10:43:10 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
San Francisco refused to give the murderer to I.C.E. so they could deport him. San Francisco is a sanctuary city. I'd like to see them release him again after I.C.E. demands custody.
View Quote

Suspend any federal dollars to 'sanctuary cities' (no federal $$ in aid, road repairs, etc. etc.).    

Link Posted: 7/7/2015 10:46:04 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

Suspend any federal dollars to 'sanctuary cities' (no federal $$ in aid, road repairs, etc. etc.).    

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

That would be in the 4th or 5th paragraph of KATES LAW...
Link Posted: 7/7/2015 10:50:43 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Let them keep doing it. Maybe we should even give them more money to encourage them to do it. You want to fill your city with criminals? No problem. Let me hire a few buses. We've got thousands of them. I'm sure they'll love it there.

It's the government version of hold my beer and watch this.
Link Posted: 7/7/2015 10:58:56 AM EDT
[#22]
His opening piece from last night.

(3:39)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3e72Uid4mdM

Link Posted: 7/7/2015 11:04:58 AM EDT
[#23]

Good luck with that Bill.
Link Posted: 7/7/2015 11:07:31 AM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

View Quote

Bills show actually gets shit done. He put a lot of pressure of people to do the right thing. If it wasn't for Fox that one marine would still be in prison.

Link Posted: 7/7/2015 11:08:05 AM EDT
[#25]
Old men watching his show in airport lounges across this great nation of ours are rushing to write their congressmen. Be still, my beating heart.
Link Posted: 7/7/2015 11:10:08 AM EDT
[#26]
Problem is not lack of laws it is lack of enforcement!  The sole responsibility of the executive branch.
Link Posted: 7/7/2015 11:13:53 AM EDT
[#27]
That is a stupid idea.  Our prison system is like a paradise compared to what most of these illegals are coming from.  They would welcome it.  It would cost us a fortune to feed, cloth and provide healthcare.  Thanks but no thanks.
Link Posted: 7/7/2015 11:14:08 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
View Quote

This. Making illegal immigration double-extra super illegal doesn't change the fact that the democrat regime is failing to faithfully execute the law. The solution to the problem is to replace that regime with a government that will faithfully execute the law.
Link Posted: 7/7/2015 11:14:51 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
View Quote

I know we can hire out the foreign nationals prison needs to the Honduran government.   We can pay Honduras to run prisons for Mexicans.   Or we could make it part of a Haiti jobs package and do it there.   I'm sure the Mexicans would just love their hosts.  Mexico is pretty serious on their immigration enforcement.  if we were half as strict as Mexico we wouldn't have this problem.

ETA-  What did I hear the other night,  27% of our prison population in the country already are foreign nationals, mostly Mexico and the like.
Link Posted: 7/7/2015 11:16:30 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

Send them their bodies the fuck back from whence they came.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Send them their bodies the fuck back from whence they came.

Fixed
Link Posted: 7/7/2015 11:18:38 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
when caught you get an AUTOMATIC 5 YEAR FEDERAL PRISON SENTENCE.

View Quote

Who is paying for this incarceration? You and Bill O'Reilly? .

Me?
Link Posted: 7/7/2015 11:19:28 AM EDT
[#32]
Fuck Bill O with a louffa sponge.  He is a dipshit.
Link Posted: 7/7/2015 11:20:22 AM EDT
[#33]
Better still, come here illegally and commit a felony, get the rope.
Link Posted: 7/7/2015 11:23:02 AM EDT
[#34]
Fuck that stupid law.  Here is how you stop illegals from coming across the border.  Build a reinforced concrete wall 10 feet thick and 30 foot high the length of the southern border.  Man the wall with border agents with orders to shoot anyone attempting breach it.  Illegal immigration solved.  And it it would be a hell of a lot cheaper than housing illegals in prison or paying them welfare/health benefits.
Link Posted: 7/7/2015 11:25:02 AM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:

Me? http://i.imgur.com/rmdSx.gif
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

when caught you get an AUTOMATIC 5 YEAR FEDERAL PRISON SENTENCE.

Me? http://i.imgur.com/rmdSx.gif

It really would have a massive impact of repeat offenders. Mexicans are not that stupid the only reason why they keep coming back is because the laws are so lax. Its just like NFA laws, if we break them for posessing an illegal MG we can get 10 yrs in prison plus a $250k fine. Very strict law and not too many break them per year. The only way to turn off the spigot with illegals is to first put a strict law on the books then work on the border issue.

Link Posted: 7/7/2015 11:26:31 AM EDT
[#36]
Mandatory minimums have done wonders in the WoD  
Link Posted: 7/7/2015 11:34:51 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
View Quote

There is . . . but we don't have the guts to do it.

Link Posted: 7/7/2015 11:48:10 AM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:

Bills show actually gets shit done. He put a lot of pressure of people to do the right thing. If it wasn't for Fox that one marine would still be in prison.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

The marine caught smuggling guns into Mexico?  That's a victory to be proud of.

Link Posted: 7/7/2015 11:54:18 AM EDT
[#39]
More laws that won't be enforced?  Sure why not...
Did you know coming across the border illegally is illegal?

Link Posted: 7/7/2015 11:55:32 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

He was not "smuggling guns"

As soon as he realized he crossed the Mexican border he made a U turn to try to get back into America
Link Posted: 7/7/2015 11:56:42 AM EDT
[#41]
That fuckstick will actually thing he's God, and demand that we openly worship him if this happens.
Link Posted: 7/7/2015 12:05:20 PM EDT
[#42]
You are delusional if you think this will pass. You are getting amnesty, and you're getting it with bipartisan support, and no one can stop it. And after it happens, you'll still vote for the same republicans who gave it to you because, really, what choice do you have?
Link Posted: 7/7/2015 12:05:44 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
That fuckstick will actually thing he's God, and demand that we openly worship him if this happens.
View Quote

Gov would never pass that.

Illegals depress wages, drive up welfare costs, increase crime rates.

Its a triple play of good things for gov.

Link Posted: 7/7/2015 12:06:28 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
View Quote

There it is.  The bastards will cost us just as much as they do now.  

Link Posted: 7/7/2015 12:08:22 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

If not more.

We can't afford to keep locking these folks up. I wish we could put them all in a medically induced coma and stack'em deep but in reality we're paying hundreds of millions to house these folks (be it prison or a housing unit)
Link Posted: 7/7/2015 12:09:26 PM EDT
[#46]
Just know that the White House is currently blaming republicans for this. For allowing sanctuary cities.
Link Posted: 7/7/2015 12:20:24 PM EDT
[#47]
Call me crazy, but how about we militarize the border and not allow any of them in. Obama was just spewing about how we need to protect the borders
of certain ME countries to prevent ISIS fighters from entering the battle. Hey Barrack how about you protect America from this never ending invasion you POS!
Link Posted: 7/7/2015 12:21:22 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
Old men watching his show in airport lounges across this great nation of ours are rushing to write their congressmen. Be still, my beating heart.
View Quote

No kidding...
Rabble, rabble, rabble
Link Posted: 7/7/2015 12:22:18 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

THE IS NOT A LAW ON THE BOOKS THAT MANDATES A 5 YEAR SENTENCE FOR SECOND TIME OFFENDERS...let the word get out south of the border that get caught...your heading to prison and see if that dont slow them down just a tad...

PRISON LABOR CAMPS...make the illegals build the components to build a wall...from San Diego to McAllen
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

People get caught with drugs, guns, smuggling people, and they still get released on bond, or simply sent packing.

BUT GUYS, WE CAN BUILD A WALL WITH PRISON LABOR!

Half this country cant even bring themselves to call them 'illegals', but you're going to somehow set up a chain gang on the border building a wall, that will never be guarded anyways.

Fucking hell, the entire idea that punishment has any effect on those intent on breaking the law, is ignorant.  Our jails are overflowing with people who don't give a shit.

Link Posted: 7/7/2015 12:22:47 PM EDT
[#50]
Better still, come here illegally and commit a felony, get the rope.  <- I like this

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top