Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 4
Link Posted: 7/7/2015 1:42:17 PM EDT
[#1]
The term 'knock-out game' is used in the title and GD talks about how there must a back story back story or a hit.  Has anyone ever heard the term "knock-out game?"

That guy or anyone that looks like that guy from the boyfriend's description until that guy is caught needs to be going feet first into a wood chipper.  Murder, knockout, punch in the face in a bar another woman and ten of you savages are going in the mulch pile.
Link Posted: 7/7/2015 1:54:24 PM EDT
[#2]
Waiting for it to make national news, like ABC, CBC, NBC, CNN and of course MSNBC
Link Posted: 7/7/2015 1:54:25 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
And we have to depend upon UK news to hear about it?
View Quote

It was reported by numerous American news sources before Daily Mail covered it.
Link Posted: 7/7/2015 1:56:58 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
This sounds awfully a lot like some sort of hit or setup.

Why didn't the guy defend her?  Oh wait, the commies wants everyone but the criminals disarmed.
View Quote

I guess you missed the part about the gunmen creeping up behind them. Nice use of post 9000
Link Posted: 7/7/2015 1:57:19 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 7/7/2015 1:58:42 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
I'll wait here, you're crazy. Those vicious streets are filled with strays, you should have never gone to Hollywood...
View Quote

I think I'm the only one who got the reference.  I love that album.
Link Posted: 7/7/2015 2:01:20 PM EDT
[#7]
"I'm gonna git me a shotgun aan shoot all the whiteys I seee ......"
"I'm gonnaa git me a shotgun aan shoot all the whiteys I see......."
Come on sing it with me!
Link Posted: 7/7/2015 2:01:36 PM EDT
[#8]
"The Times reported eight people have been killed during the past 12 months within a mile of Sunday's shooting, which occurred three blocks from the intersection of Highland Avenue and Hollywood Boulevard, near Grauman's Chinese Theatre, the Hollywood Walk of Fame and the Dolby Theatre complex where the Oscars are held each year."

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3151693/Woman-shot-head-shotgun-walked-boyfriend-Hollywood.html#ixzz3fEIyvJQ1
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Serial killer?
Link Posted: 7/7/2015 2:07:10 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
The term 'knock-out game' is used in the title and GD talks about how there must a back story back story or a hit.  Has anyone ever heard the term "knock-out game?"

That guy or anyone that looks like that guy from the boyfriend's description until that guy is caught needs to be going feet first into a wood chipper.  Murder, knockout, punch in the face in a bar another woman and ten of you savages are going in the mulch pile.
View Quote

Jawol Gruppenfuhrer Heydrich

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 7/7/2015 2:08:48 PM EDT
[#10]
...but I doubt that someone who just wanted to kill a white person would to it on Sunset Blvd. There are plenty of less public places to do something like that with a lot less attention or chance of getting caught.
View Quote

Why not? Isn't California a gun free zone?
Link Posted: 7/7/2015 2:15:29 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Anything's possible, but that doesn't sound random at all.
View Quote

Not Dick Tracy, but I would definitely be looking for life insurance policies.
Link Posted: 7/7/2015 2:30:52 PM EDT
[#12]
Some of you guys watch way too many movies.

Gang initiation? Hitman from out of town shooting an insignificant person?

As for working on one movie to being a CEO of a managerial firm,hardly a big story in California.
Link Posted: 7/7/2015 2:43:37 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
This sounds awfully a lot like some sort of hit or setup.

Why didn't the guy defend her?  Oh wait, the commies wants everyone but the criminals disarmed.
View Quote

Also, perp came up from behind.

Either this was a hit paid for (or done) by someone she knew, or this was a racial murder.
Link Posted: 7/7/2015 2:44:19 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Nobody's mentioned possible gang initiation?
View Quote

Or that.
Link Posted: 7/7/2015 2:55:59 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
So, a confederate battle flag, cleverly disguised as an aspiring rapper, killed a woman in CA?

View Quote

I think it must have been a statue of a dead Confederate General that was responsible.
Link Posted: 7/7/2015 3:04:07 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Spoiler:

A hoodrat kills him in the 5th season.

My first thought as well.  

Link Posted: 7/7/2015 3:07:24 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Anything's possible, but that doesn't sound random at all.
View Quote

This. I'd be investigating the boyfriend... Almost sounds like a hit. I didn't read the article though. Was he injured?
Link Posted: 7/7/2015 3:11:37 PM EDT
[#18]
Zebra killings.
Link Posted: 7/7/2015 3:17:37 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

Jesus... sounds like somebody didn't like her being WHITE.

View Quote

FIFY

Link Posted: 7/7/2015 3:31:33 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

The thread title is the only place that the "knock-out game" is suggested. I suppose that if I were a complete retard, I might take thread titles in GD to be a credible source of accurate information, but I'm not.

The odds of this being a totally random murder are pretty slim.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

The thread title is the only place that the "knock-out game" is suggested. I suppose that if I were a complete retard, I might take thread titles in GD to be a credible source of accurate information, but I'm not.

You say a caption used in a thread title doesn't have anything to do with subject matter and you say you're not a retard?  Good luck with that.

Link Posted: 7/7/2015 4:36:57 PM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 7/7/2015 4:47:31 PM EDT
[#22]
Hate crime?
Link Posted: 7/7/2015 4:54:32 PM EDT
[#23]
Could be a "hit" but I doubt it.

I certainly doubt it had anything to do with her "viral marketing company" especially since she went from assistant to CEO tells you she was probably just grasping at straws and looking for something to put on a business card.

Could be an ex-boyfriend, but if that's the case they knew who did it yesterday. . . .

I bet someone was just bored
Link Posted: 7/7/2015 4:57:04 PM EDT
[#24]
WTF???  This shit is getting as bad as AFG, green on blue there - black on white here.
Link Posted: 7/7/2015 5:01:07 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
"I'm gonna git me a shotgun aan shoot all the whiteys I seee ......"
"I'm gonnaa git me a shotgun aan shoot all the whiteys I see......."
Come on sing it with me!
View Quote

Link Posted: 7/7/2015 5:08:58 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

I absolutely do say that. Would you believe it if the thread title had said ISIS did it or that it was revenge for the U.S. winning the World Cup?

This guy's thread title is pure speculation. It doesn't even match the title or content of the article.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

You say a caption used in a thread title doesn't have anything to do with subject matter and you say you're not a retard?  Good luck with that.

I absolutely do say that. Would you believe it if the thread title had said ISIS did it or that it was revenge for the U.S. winning the World Cup?

This guy's thread title is pure speculation. It doesn't even match the title or content of the article.

Given that fact edited-joker581 have made it a game to run up on innocent white victims, usually a female, attacked them and then ran off puts this right in line with the knock out game, except, like all acts of violence that go unpunished, it has escalated .  

Since ISIS aren't the ones that have made a practice of this 'game' and coined it's name then it wouldn't be relevant but blacks are the one's that commit this form of attack and would you guess it was a black that ran up, killed and ran?
Link Posted: 7/7/2015 5:09:09 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Sounds like a hit.
View Quote

Yep
Link Posted: 7/7/2015 5:09:56 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Spoiler:

A hoodrat kills him in the 5th season.
View Quote

I of seen what yuo did there.
Link Posted: 7/7/2015 5:10:01 PM EDT
[#29]
There has got to be a connection.  I mean this is as rare as some dude walking up to some woman he doesn't know, and just hitting her in the back

with a baseball bat.
Link Posted: 7/7/2015 5:12:45 PM EDT
[#30]
Isolated incident my ass, it's a hate crime, charge him as such when he is caught.
Link Posted: 7/7/2015 7:58:48 PM EDT
[#31]
That is beyond messed up.
Link Posted: 7/7/2015 8:11:24 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
This can't be happening
It's like some people are begging for complete and total extermination.
View Quote

LOL.... That's funny.

Whitey won't do shit.
Link Posted: 7/7/2015 8:18:38 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Was he rolling down Rodeo with a shotgun, since those people hadn't seen a brown skinned man since their grandparents bought one?
View Quote

Heard the perp has a pistol grip pump in his lap at all times.
Link Posted: 7/8/2015 1:15:44 AM EDT
[#34]
Production assistant for a movie producer, CEO of a marketing company and bar tender.  Hmmm, that goes together, yeah.

Link Posted: 7/8/2015 2:03:14 AM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:

Production assistant for a movie producer, CEO of a marketing company and bar tender.  Hmmm, that goes together, yeah.
View Quote
Goes from Bartender to CEO/Marketing firm.........think a barfly love interest hooked her up with the job with the hopes of getting in her pants, she friend-zoned him, now he put a hit out on her for rejecting him and dating this guy?

Link Posted: 7/8/2015 2:13:06 AM EDT
[#36]
We'll see if it is a new type of knockout game. Sounds more like a straight up hit to me. I wonder if she owes a lot of drug money or is testifying in a court case?
Link Posted: 7/8/2015 3:14:14 AM EDT
[#37]
just heard that the shotgun the fucker had belonged to a federal agent. Fast and furious on the streets of America?
the fucking idiots.
Link Posted: 7/8/2015 3:18:20 AM EDT
[#38]
If this "Knockout Game" is truly gains popularity, they will find out they can not win.
Link Posted: 7/8/2015 3:20:04 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
just heard that the shotgun the fucker had belonged to a federal agent. Fast and furious on the streets of America?
the fucking idiots.
View Quote

Wha? The young lady in San Fran was killed by a Feds gun as well. Reported stolen from a vehicle.
Link Posted: 7/8/2015 3:20:13 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
There has got to be a connection.  I mean this is as rare as some dude walking up to some woman he doesn't know, and just hitting her in the back

with a baseball bat.
View Quote

An illegal alien in San Francisco just shot a random (white) woman the other day.  Savages gonna savage.
Link Posted: 7/8/2015 8:28:06 AM EDT
[#41]
This makes how many black male - white victim murders this week?
Link Posted: 7/8/2015 9:43:17 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
View Quote

A portion of a segment of the population is at War with a whole segment of the population. It's pretty plain to see.
Link Posted: 7/8/2015 9:48:45 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

A portion of a segment of the population is at War with a whole segment of the population. It's pretty plain to see.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Filed under stories you will never hear from Obama's lips.

Workplace shooting suspect arrested in West Texas

HOUSTON – The suspect accused of killing his supervisor Tuesday has been arrested in West Texas.

He surrendered to Fort Stockton police early Wednesday.

Houston police had been searching for 49-year-old Rodney Jackson since the shooting at 9051 Spikewood in northeast Houston.

The victim, 40-year-old Jason S. Yanko, had just told Jackson he was being laid off. Police say Jackson went to his vehicle to get a gun and tried to walk back into the building but Yanko stopped him at the door.

"Are you sure?" Jackson asked Yanko before shooting him several times, court documents said.

Yanko died at the scene. He was still holding Jackson's termination papers in his hand.

Yanko, who recently moved to Houston from Atlanta, is survived by his wife and three children.

http://www.khou.com/story/news/crime/2015/06/24/police-id-victim-in-tuesdays-fatal-workplace-shooting/29214455/
Link Posted: 7/8/2015 10:38:58 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
Probably a random gang initiation hit. "Hey, go find a random woman in this age range that fits this description and kill her.  Then you can join our gang."
View Quote

This reeks of being a hit, not a gang initiation.
Link Posted: 7/26/2015 10:07:00 AM EDT
[#45]
Link Posted: 7/26/2015 10:17:58 AM EDT
[#46]
#hatecrimesmatter
Link Posted: 7/26/2015 10:26:32 AM EDT
[#47]
View Quote

So a business dispute led to a targeted killing.
Link Posted: 7/26/2015 10:46:58 AM EDT
[#48]
While not random, it seems like some black men are willing to kill white women and others for little or no reason.  Like the white family recently murdered in the Washington, DC area.
Link Posted: 7/26/2015 10:48:34 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

I guess everyone can roll up their "jump to conclusion" mats, for the time being at least.
Link Posted: 7/26/2015 10:59:20 AM EDT
[#50]
View Quote

So the thread title was completely made up and unrelated to the story? Looks like someone owes you an apology.

I'm sure he'll be riiiiiight along.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top