Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/6/2015 5:58:58 PM EDT
http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2015/03/03/facebook-suspends-12-year-old-black-conservative-who-criticized-obama/

A video criticizing President Obama—made by C.J. Pearson, a 12-year-old black conservative—recently became an Internet sensation. But it wasn’t long before the young man felt repercussions from his sudden fame. He has now found that Facebook suspended his account, and Pearson claims that the social media giant did so because of his political leanings.
View Quote

Here's the video in question:

Link Posted: 7/6/2015 6:02:35 PM EDT
[#1]
Fuck facebuck
Link Posted: 7/6/2015 6:03:10 PM EDT
[#2]
Hmm.
Link Posted: 7/6/2015 6:09:06 PM EDT
[#3]
D
U
P
E
Link Posted: 7/6/2015 6:09:21 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 7/6/2015 6:15:08 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
facebook says you have to be 13 and they locked him because he's 12
View Quote

But GD can't get mad about that!

On second thought, yes, they can. They probably will.
Link Posted: 7/6/2015 6:15:34 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
D
U
P
E
View Quote

You gonna post that link, or are you gonna just sit there and type?
Link Posted: 7/6/2015 6:17:48 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
View Quote

They singled him out of tens of thousands.
Link Posted: 7/6/2015 6:21:41 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Not a bad point.  I'm sure there's plenty of children on fb who are under 13.  

but hey in less than a year he can be back, no?
Link Posted: 7/6/2015 6:22:43 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Don't stick your head out above the crowd if you don't want it to get whacked?
Link Posted: 7/6/2015 6:27:03 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 7/6/2015 6:30:16 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
They singled my account out of tens of thousands and locked it, why? someone ratted me out, I am sure same as this kid  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

They singled my account out of tens of thousands and locked it, why? someone ratted me out, I am sure same as this kid  

Nobody needed to rat him out, his video was kinda viral.  Why'd they lock you account, is there a "no penguin's" clause or something?
Link Posted: 7/6/2015 6:30:44 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Were you posting penguin nudes on your feed?
Link Posted: 7/6/2015 6:32:44 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Trying to solicit pickled herring for sexual favors is probably against the TOS.
Link Posted: 7/6/2015 6:35:07 PM EDT
[#14]
Does the kid dancing around at the pride parade have a Facebook page?

He is also a young internet sensation.
Link Posted: 7/6/2015 6:35:18 PM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 7/6/2015 6:40:14 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
They said I would unlock it if I came up with a birth certificate that said my name was "Aimless." I considered making up a fake name change court order but that seemed like a good way to end up as one of those eye rolling cases you hear about at attorney ethics seminars  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Nobody needed to rat him out, his video was kinda viral.  Why'd they lock you account, is there a "no penguin's" clause or something?
They said I would unlock it if I came up with a birth certificate that said my name was "Aimless." I considered making up a fake name change court order but that seemed like a good way to end up as one of those eye rolling cases you hear about at attorney ethics seminars  

OK, here's what you do. You take that unpronounceable Prince symbol, and you take the large circular part and replace it with the outline of a penguin.

Now, you take that, and you sign up as, The Penguin Formerly Known As Aimless.  Problem solved.
Link Posted: 7/6/2015 6:42:27 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

You're not supposed to post picks of your new toys.
Link Posted: 7/6/2015 7:46:20 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yeah the whole have to use your real name thing is bull. I don't use my real name for anything like that.
Link Posted: 7/6/2015 7:47:18 PM EDT
[#19]
LOL

Their site, their rules remember?
Link Posted: 7/6/2015 7:49:11 PM EDT
[#20]
We can't have a smart kid like that spreading the truth and influencing the young minds that we are trying to manipulate!!
Link Posted: 7/6/2015 7:53:38 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I here that Obama knows of a good birth certificate counterfeiter.  Good enough for the liberal media anyway.

Link Posted: 7/6/2015 10:01:00 PM EDT
[#22]
Under COPPA, persons who are under 13 are not allowed to have social media accounts.

An exemption exists for children with written parental consent.

It is up to Facebook if they want to honor the exemption.
Link Posted: 7/6/2015 10:15:04 PM EDT
[#23]
I told you they will get him sooner or later.
He should take this as a warning of the the things to come.
Give him a few more years and that single car accident while ODing and shooting himself in the head may happen.
Link Posted: 7/6/2015 10:22:04 PM EDT
[#24]
So what will FB do if the kid self identifies as an 80 year old white Jewish lesbian?

Link Posted: 7/6/2015 10:26:43 PM EDT
[#25]
I like that kid. He's smart for such a youngin
Link Posted: 7/6/2015 10:47:19 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Karma.  live by the ban, die by the ban.
Link Posted: 7/6/2015 10:49:53 PM EDT
[#27]
he's racist
Link Posted: 7/6/2015 10:54:40 PM EDT
[#28]
That kid is awesome!
Link Posted: 7/6/2015 11:15:53 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
We can't have a smart kid like that spreading the truth and influencing the young minds that we are trying to manipulate!!
View Quote

This will become the new norm as self expression and free thought are discouraged as being the old way. We must have group think with everyone being equal. The first signs of this came from the lowering of standards in public education to the lowest common denominator in the class. Now everyone that participates in youth sports gets a trophy.
Link Posted: 7/6/2015 11:37:06 PM EDT
[#30]
In a way, this is a very good thing. Whether the reason is due to his age or not, many, many will see it as censorship by the left.

Many of his friends, both black and white, but more importantly, the black community and his black friends , and black kids across the country who generally hold the left out to be bastions of liberty and freedom for them, has now shown that they are in fact, the keeper of the keys to the dungeon.

This will lead to more black democrats questioning their current masters, and a cutting of chains, especially in the younger age groups.

Many times, something as simple as this becomes a wave and pushes the masses to a new understanding, and washes the old ideas away.

After all, the day before December 1, 1955, who exactly was Rosa Parks ?
Link Posted: 7/6/2015 11:43:12 PM EDT
[#31]
I'm going with dupe...

Link Posted: 7/7/2015 5:13:22 AM EDT
[#32]
Link Posted: 7/7/2015 5:30:53 AM EDT
[#33]
Forward book would have found some reason to lock the account.
Age was an easy out, the anti zero nature of his video had him plainly iin their sights.  I doubt anyone reported him, it was an employee that was pissed dear leader was disparaged.
Link Posted: 7/7/2015 5:35:52 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
In a way, this is a very good thing. Whether the reason is due to his age or not, many, many will see it as censorship by the left.

Many of his friends, both black and white, but more importantly, the black community and his black friends , and black kids across the country who generally hold the left out to be bastions of liberty and freedom for them, has now shown that they are in fact, the keeper of the keys to the dungeon.

This will lead to more black democrats questioning their current masters, and a cutting of chains, especially in the younger age groups.

Many times, something as simple as this becomes a wave and pushes the masses to a new understanding, and washes the old ideas away.

After all, the day before December 1, 1955, who exactly was Rosa Parks
?
View Quote

But free shit!
Link Posted: 7/7/2015 5:38:05 AM EDT
[#35]
We started a FB account for our 4 month old to share photos with friends and family. He is for the sake of these idiots a 15 year old from Denver. Fuck FB. Ban me, I'll just make another.
Link Posted: 7/7/2015 5:49:46 AM EDT
[#36]
My facebook was suspended one time because I posted pictures of a museum that had Nazi stuf on it.

Someone ratted me out that I was some kind of Nazi.

far from it.

Link Posted: 7/7/2015 6:34:51 AM EDT
[#37]
Is it March again?
Link Posted: 7/7/2015 6:43:58 AM EDT
[#38]
Parents should spend $70 and register a domain for him, kid has a good start for it.
Link Posted: 7/7/2015 6:49:01 AM EDT
[#39]
I look forward to the day when we are nostalgic about the lost social trends of the early 21st century, especially Facebook.
Link Posted: 7/7/2015 9:56:06 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

This will become the new norm as self expression and free thought are discouraged as being the old way. We must have group think with everyone being equal. The first signs of this came from the lowering of standards in public education to the lowest common denominator in the class. Now everyone that participates in youth sports gets a trophy.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Well said
Link Posted: 7/7/2015 10:09:11 AM EDT
[#41]
They have blocked him before
Link Posted: 7/7/2015 10:13:59 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
View Quote

Pretty much this.  It sucks but it's their TOS.
Link Posted: 7/7/2015 10:30:37 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
D
U
P
E

Meh, that first thread turned into a shit show when an early poster replied "GD don't like black people".
Link Posted: 7/7/2015 10:34:00 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

You need to incorporate (or LLC) as Aimless.  Then, you can have an "Aimless" Facebook page.  It's probably not worth it to you...or maybe the satisfaction of playing by their rules and winning is worth it.

What's it cost for a lawyer incorporate?
Link Posted: 7/7/2015 11:20:31 AM EDT
[#45]
Link Posted: 7/8/2015 3:50:47 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
Forward book would have found some reason to lock the account.
Age was an easy out, the anti zero nature of his video had him plainly iin their sights.  I doubt anyone reported him, it was an employee that was pissed dear leader was disparaged.
View Quote

Right, because FB anyone and everyone with conservative views. Right?

75% of my feed is people bitching and moaning about Obama.
Link Posted: 7/8/2015 3:52:49 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Ridiculous.

I (my facebook account) has been an open relationship with "Sierra Nevada Pale Ale" for the better part of a decade.
Link Posted: 7/8/2015 4:07:15 AM EDT
[#48]
Good example of net neutrality.
Link Posted: 7/8/2015 4:15:53 AM EDT
[#49]
So who's going to buy him a membership and start a donation pile of parts for his first AR ?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top