BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 10
Link Posted: 7/7/2015 12:07:36 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

It looked like he was trying to get to an open space at the bar.  That's how it works at every bar I've been to.  You find and open space and then stand and wait for the bartender.  I can't tell you how many times I've been waiting and someone walks up down the bar and the bartenders helps them first.  That's life.  I don't get all huffy about and throw a tantrum and try to block anyone from getting to the bar.

Either way if you square off against somebody you better be ready to fight them.  

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
She was definitely blocking him from trying to get to the bar.  He puts his hand on the back of the girl to the left to try and squeeze in.  The girl on the right is clearly blocking him.  He grabs the bar and tries to pull himself past her but she keeps moving left to box him out.

The girl to the left wasn't at the bar to get a drink, she was just in front of the bar.

The girl to the right was at the bar to get a drink.

Hero QB was trying to jump line by pushing white girl to the side - I'm not an expert mouth reader, but I think the girl mouths "hey we were here first", before she goes to block him, but after he tried bullying his way in.

It looked like he was trying to get to an open space at the bar.  That's how it works at every bar I've been to.  You find and open space and then stand and wait for the bartender.  I can't tell you how many times I've been waiting and someone walks up down the bar and the bartenders helps them first.  That's life.  I don't get all huffy about and throw a tantrum and try to block anyone from getting to the bar.

Either way if you square off against somebody you better be ready to fight them.  

Nope, anyone who's not a basement dweller knows that bars have lines, duh
Link Posted: 7/7/2015 12:07:43 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
College football is every bit as bad as the NFL. I don't understand why conservative southerners are so obsessed with these idiots.

"Hey Jim, you see that game heh heh."

"Mayun yall got us, I admit."

"Heh heh yeah, it looks like my ghetto thugs beat your ghetto thugs again."

WTF?
View Quote

Just another sign of the spreading mental illness.
Link Posted: 7/7/2015 12:12:20 AM EDT
[#3]
so she turns around and jaw jacks you? you grab her and get mad that she gets defensive?...you have alot ahead of you to be that stupid..

put that one on him....send him on his way, would have been nice to see some dude at the bar beat the bricks off him for that....looked like a gay bar though
Link Posted: 7/7/2015 12:15:59 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Worked at a bouncer at a number of bars years back... Not excusing his punch, but I can't tell you how many drunk self important cunts will go straight to violence when they feel slighted, relying on the old I'm just a girl, no one will hit me back mentality. Can't say Id deck one, but I'm not heartbroken to see it happen occasionally.
View Quote

I'm curious as to what happened as he came up behind her. He did something that made her turn around and say something to her...

Did he push her? Grope her? say something?
Link Posted: 7/7/2015 12:19:42 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
He grabbed her arm, she says "let go of me", then hits him. I think hitting him in the face is a bad move for her, but he started it by grabbing her arm.
View Quote

If someone raised a closed fist and said "I'm going to hit you", would you grab their arm?
Link Posted: 7/7/2015 12:25:05 AM EDT
[#6]
Charge both or neither.
Link Posted: 7/7/2015 12:36:04 AM EDT
[#7]
I don't understand why this is news.

If we are truly equal...then this shouldn't mean anything.

2 men hitting each other at a bar wouldn't make the news...

Unless you hit a gay man...

ETA: then it's a hate crime.
Link Posted: 7/7/2015 2:09:51 AM EDT
[#8]
What is a 19 yo doing in a bar to start with?
Link Posted: 7/7/2015 2:29:27 AM EDT
[#9]
Bet De'Shitbag is gonna get De'Career De'Fucked over this.

Oops, forgot to check skin color, looks like he's semi-black and she's white.  It that case he's in the clear.

Link Posted: 7/7/2015 2:36:55 AM EDT
[#10]
If you can't stand the heat don't turn on the oven.
Link Posted: 7/7/2015 2:37:50 AM EDT
[#11]
No humans involved.
Link Posted: 7/7/2015 2:37:55 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Say bye...bye....to his football career, even if she hit first.

The libtards will be all up in arms over this one.
View Quote
Nope,players are not expected to act like civilized people anymore.

Link Posted: 7/7/2015 2:45:10 AM EDT
[#13]
What's Florida State?   What's a QB?   Why should I care?

Football is and always will be a childs game.
Link Posted: 7/7/2015 2:45:48 AM EDT
[#14]
double tap

my mistake
Link Posted: 7/7/2015 3:33:39 AM EDT
[#15]
Two idiots at a bar
Link Posted: 7/7/2015 3:36:24 AM EDT
[#16]
If anyone should've been bothered by him moving up towards the bar, it should've been the Asian girl to the left of him as he was pretty much pushing through her to get to the bar.

Blondie felt like she was a special snowflake and decided that she didn't like someone getting close to her so she drunkenly turns around and starts talking, as he moves toward the bar, she moves to the left to try to block him out. She then turns around and faces him. Watch her left arm, not only does she elbow him/attempt to elbow him , she then places her forearm on his chest and balls her first up, simultaneously pushing him back and screaming in his face.

He grabs her right arm(fist arm) and tried to push her away. She kicks him and then throws a punch. He throws one and connects.

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes. When assholes collide. All that jazz.

ETA: He'll do a year at a juco, kill it, then transfer to a big time program. Probably an SEC school.
Link Posted: 7/7/2015 3:48:07 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
View Quote

Uh oh, somebody gonna get some alcohol related permits revoked?
Link Posted: 7/7/2015 4:00:01 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
What's Florida State?   What's a QB?   Why should I care?

Football is and always will be a childs game.
View Quote

Much edgy.

So wow.
Link Posted: 7/7/2015 5:07:45 AM EDT
[#19]
OP posted the wrong video. This one shows the most important part. . . a male barkeep wearing overall jorts sans shirt.

Link Posted: 7/7/2015 5:13:54 AM EDT
[#20]
Wow, you wouldn't think somebody who spent half his life getting his ass beat on a football field would be such a pussy. Drunk harmless girl hits you, you brush it off. Not worth going to jail, and you're not going to prove anything fighting a girl.

Girl punched me in the back of the head at a bar. As I turned around she took a second swing. That girl must have had brothers because she could throw a punch. Not a powerful one but she knew what to do. I just shoved her down onto a bench and told her to cut the shit. Somebody had grabbed her ass and she thought it was me (it wasn't). No point in hitting her because no matter what happened I'd look like the bad guy....and I was raised not to hit girls.

At least now any future wife knows what to expect after the honeymoon.

ETA: yeah, I know she instigated it. She'll tell a judge he was rubbing himself up against her or some shit like that. She shouldn't have hit him and she should be charged but that was a weak girly punch, he should have been man enough to control himself.
Link Posted: 7/7/2015 5:30:00 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
He hired Casey Anthonys lawyer.
View Quote

What are the chances that moron can strike lightening twice?
Link Posted: 7/7/2015 5:59:57 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Wow, you wouldn't think somebody who spent half his life getting his ass beat on a football field would be such a pussy. Drunk harmless girl hits you, you brush it off. Not worth going to jail, and you're not going to prove anything fighting a girl.

Girl punched me in the back of the head at a bar. As I turned around she took a second swing. That girl must have had brothers because she could throw a punch. Not a powerful one but she knew what to do. I just shoved her down onto a bench and told her to cut the shit. Somebody had grabbed her ass and she thought it was me (it wasn't). No point in hitting her because no matter what happened I'd look like the bad guy....and I was raised not to hit girls.

At least now any future wife knows what to expect after the honeymoon.

ETA: yeah, I know she instigated it. She'll tell a judge he was rubbing himself up against her or some shit like that. She shouldn't have hit him and she should be charged but that was a weak girly punch, he should have been man enough to control himself.
View Quote

Link Posted: 7/7/2015 6:36:13 AM EDT
[#23]
looks like he was just released by florida state.
Link Posted: 7/7/2015 7:09:29 AM EDT
[#24]
Link Posted: 7/7/2015 7:16:32 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
She hit first.  Feminists should be glad that she got punched in the suckhole, same as any man would have.
View Quote

Good punch......Bitch squared up with a fist which he grabbed to try and calm her down.......

He hit her like a little girl though......

But yeah, Feminists should rejoice.....equal is equal.
Link Posted: 7/7/2015 7:22:59 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Huh, first time I watched that video.

I offer this from my law-enforcement perspective and not an FSU alumni/fan perspective ......

He'll beat the charge any day the week.  She was clearly the primary aggressor.

Just because he hits harder doesn't excuse her initial threat under 784.011 ( raised balled up fist and obvious verbal statement that she intended to strike him). He holds her hand/wrist in self defense...that is not battery.  Then she actually commits battery under 784.03.  Him striking her back is self-defense and not a battery.

I agree that most likely wouldn't have hurt him to get punched but that doesn't change the letter of the law  

Any decent lawyer will get that charge dropped immediately.

He still won't play football at FSU.
View Quote

Good Summary.  Thank you.
Link Posted: 7/7/2015 7:26:11 AM EDT
[#27]

Based on what we see in the video, that's bullshit.
Link Posted: 7/7/2015 7:27:06 AM EDT
[#28]
The gif in the OP was an open hand slap?

Still, I hope never to be at a point I need to do that.

Link Posted: 7/7/2015 7:30:46 AM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:

He grabbed her before she punched him. Bad punch, he escalated the situation.
View Quote

Link Posted: 7/7/2015 7:31:41 AM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:
Good punch......Bitch squared up with a fist which he grabbed to try and calm her down.......

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

She hit first.  Feminists should be glad that she got punched in the suckhole, same as any man would have.

Bad punch.

Johnson actually had an opportunity to be the starting QB this year at one of the highest profile programs in the country and just shit it all away by putting himself in a bad situation and then making a really, really bad decision.

The QB is usually the face of the program (player-wise) and FSU can't have an encore with another PR nightmare at that position - IMHO.

Link Posted: 7/7/2015 7:36:43 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
College football is every bit as bad as the NFL. I don't understand why conservative southerners are so obsessed with these idiots.

"Hey Jim, you see that game heh heh."

"Mayun yall got us, I admit."

"Heh heh yeah, it looks like my ghetto thugs beat your ghetto thugs again."

WTF?
View Quote

Roll Tide!!
Link Posted: 7/7/2015 7:58:56 AM EDT
[#32]
Raised fist? Assault
Threats by her? Communicating threats

Kick? assault

punch? assault

Grabbing hand? self defense

punch? could be argued as self defense.

For all you Lord Fauntleroys that won't ever hit a woman, I have run across some that they did get it on you better give it your all or

you will lose. They were not afraid of you and will take it to you. If they got real serious they pulled out the box cutters or in some

case a pistol.
Link Posted: 7/7/2015 8:00:48 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

He should have been in HS last month but he graduated at Christmas and enrolled at FSU in January. He probably had a fake ID, but it doesn't matter now. Kicked off the team. Will Probably be at Jones or Hines, MS Community College in two days, were he be ready to be picked up by an SEC school next year.
Link Posted: 7/7/2015 8:07:29 AM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:
He should have been in HS last month but he graduated at Christmas and enrolled at FSU in January. He probably had a fake ID, but it doesn't matter now. Kicked off the team. Will Probably be at Jones or Hines, MS Community College in two days, were he be ready to be picked up by an SEC school next year.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Lots of bars in college towns are 18+ to enter with 21+ able to drink.

Under 21 will usually get a big X on their hands or over 21 get a wristband. There's some kind of identification.
Link Posted: 7/7/2015 8:12:00 AM EDT
[#35]
OK
1) He initiated contact, the whole damn thing is his fault.
2) There is a time to throw a 'punch', that wasn't even close to that time.
3) If society want equal treatment for women, then quit crying "he hit a GIRL!", it weakens your arguement
4) He hits like a bitch, my wife would make him eat his teeth.

5) it was at Yianni's for crying out loud... Yianni's is a dump
Link Posted: 7/7/2015 8:13:21 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

Bad punch.

Johnson actually had an opportunity to be the starting QB this year at one of the highest profile programs in the country and just shit it all away by putting himself in a bad situation and then making a really, really bad decision.

The QB is usually the face of the program (player-wise) and FSU can't have an encore with another PR nightmare at that position - IMHO.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Bad punch.

Wasn't really commenting on his football career or prospects of which I know very little.  I do happen to know something of violent women however......and in spite of my former white knight status in life now believe that the only way to stop a bad person who punches is with a good person who punches harder.

If you want to go in that direction......why wasn't he in church instead of a bar?   Lots of bad decisions to go around....when assholes collide and all that.

I married into a Noles family but live in a gator infested small town.....life goes on in spite of football.

Link Posted: 7/7/2015 8:16:51 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
He grabbed her before she punched him. Bad punch, he escalated the situation.

Yes -- he grabbed her fist she raised to threaten him with.
Link Posted: 7/7/2015 8:18:12 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
She was definitely blocking him from trying to get to the bar.  He puts his hand on the back of the girl to the left to try and squeeze in.  The girl on the right is clearly blocking him.  He grabs the bar and tries to pull himself past her but she keeps moving left to box him out.

The girl to the left wasn't at the bar to get a drink, she was just in front of the bar.

The girl to the right was at the bar to get a drink.

Hero QB was trying to jump line by pushing white girl to the side - I'm not an expert mouth reader, but I think the girl mouths "hey we were here first", before she goes to block him, but after he tried bullying his way in.

Not to mention that in the full video;  this female does EXACTLY THE SAME MOVE to the hipster to her right and he responds like a normal human being that goes to bars by having no reaction at all.
Link Posted: 7/7/2015 8:19:51 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
so she turns around and jaw jacks you? you grab her and get mad that she gets defensive?...you have alot ahead of you to be that stupid..

put that one on him....send him on his way, would have been nice to see some dude at the bar beat the bricks off him for that....looked like a gay bar though
View Quote

Huh?  He grabbed her raised fist which when she raised it was the first display of physical aggression by either party.

I wouldn't call others stupid if you can't even follow a video with pause and instant rewind available.
Link Posted: 7/7/2015 8:22:10 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

We are supposed to conduct ourselves as men despite current liberal thought.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Equal treatment and all that

We are supposed to conduct ourselves as men despite current liberal thought.

That wasn't a lady.  Despite any recent political thought;  men have never treated sloppy overweight drunken women as chaste examples of virtue to protect.
Link Posted: 7/7/2015 8:25:31 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

She was fine.  The QB was an asshole and started it by pushing her on his way to the bar.
View Quote

He didn't push her -- in fact his left hand is clearly grasping the bottom of the bar at the spot he's trying to go to;  he tried squeezing past her which is exactly what she did seconds before to the hipster to her immediate right as displayed in the 5-minute video version.  Therefore, kinda hard to claim that's asshole aggression when the hipster totally ignored her like every other rational person that ever visits a crowded bar would do.
Link Posted: 7/7/2015 8:30:33 AM EDT
[#42]
It would be nice is FSU could sign a QB that isn`t an idiot.
Link Posted: 7/7/2015 8:35:00 AM EDT
[#43]
The Cowboys will recruit him soon, he has nothing to worry about.
Link Posted: 7/7/2015 8:46:17 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
NO! The guys an idiot. If she was seriously hurting him, and it doesn't appear that way, he has a right to defend himself but punching a woman is out of line
View Quote

LOL..... No.

Just because I'm better at hurting you than you are at hurting me,  doesn't mean I can't defend myself from you.

Moral of the story is don't try to hurt people if you're not good at it.
Link Posted: 7/7/2015 8:54:21 AM EDT
[#45]
dumb bitch got what she deserved.
don't throw a punch and expect to not get punched back.
girls always want to get combative but expect every one to put up with their shit.. she got what she had coming.
Link Posted: 7/7/2015 9:03:25 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
I agree with head ball coach, "If you ever hit a woman, you won't play for me."
View Quote

No shit.  This poll is laughable, shows the overall mentality of GD.  Who can't take a punch from a girl anyway?  Just wow.  He deserves all that is coming to him.
Link Posted: 7/7/2015 9:03:40 AM EDT
[#47]
I blame MTv:

https://youtu.be/2LNVVAIfEQw
Link Posted: 7/7/2015 9:05:22 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
dumb bitch got what she deserved.
don't throw a punch and expect to not get punched back.
girls always want to get combative but expect every one to put up with their shit.. she got what she had coming.
View Quote

Link Posted: 7/7/2015 9:23:30 AM EDT
[#49]
This wasn't an arrest at the bar.

The state's attorney had the arrest warrant issued after reviewing the video, so the state believes there's a case.  How often does the state roll over after issuing warrants in this manner?
Link Posted: 7/7/2015 9:24:48 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

No shit.  This poll is laughable, shows the overall mentality of GD.  Who can't take a punch from a girl anyway?  Just wow.  He deserves all that is coming to him.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I agree with head ball coach, "If you ever hit a woman, you won't play for me."

The overall mentality that women are equal under the law and therefore entitled to the same repercussions for their actions?

Perhaps you should check your sexist attitude that women are special snowflakes.
Page / 10
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top