BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 10
Link Posted: 7/6/2015 9:07:51 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

She was getting pushed around prior to that, and looks like he grabbed her left arm/elbow before she raised her right arm up.

And how much do you think his family has had to shell out in legal fees so far in a desperate attempt to salvage his football career? I sure wouldn't want to go to trial with my hopes hinging on that video.

Very costly foolishness.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
He grabbed an arm with a clenched fist that was about to be swung at him.

She was getting pushed around prior to that, and looks like he grabbed her left arm/elbow before she raised her right arm up.

And how much do you think his family has had to shell out in legal fees so far in a desperate attempt to salvage his football career? I sure wouldn't want to go to trial with my hopes hinging on that video.

Very costly foolishness.

Me neither. As I said before I would never have responded that way, but making her out to be some perfectly innocent little white sorority chick is a bunch of bullshit.  Just my opinion
Link Posted: 7/6/2015 9:09:57 PM EDT
[#2]
Question:     Do Univ. have access to juvi records,  especially sports recruits?   If not,  do they do any sort of background investigation?
Link Posted: 7/6/2015 9:12:24 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

Fuck he did.  She was intentionally blocking him from making his way to the bar and became indignant when he did, probably because she wasn't getting the attention she craved.  She then started a confrontation that didn't work out in her favor.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Watch the entire video, he started the contact. I wonder what he was saying happened before he found out there was video.

Fuck he did.  She was intentionally blocking him from making his way to the bar and became indignant when he did, probably because she wasn't getting the attention she craved.  She then started a confrontation that didn't work out in her favor.

He's a Div I QB who's expected to be able to push a football past a bunch of 300 pound men who have a running start, yet some drunk 140 pound chick has got him stymied?   I hear FSU has an opening on their roster.  Maybe the chick should try out for the team?
Link Posted: 7/6/2015 9:15:20 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Equal treatment and all that
View Quote

We are supposed to conduct ourselves as men despite current liberal thought.
Link Posted: 7/6/2015 9:16:22 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Watch the entire video, he started the contact. I wonder what he was saying happened before he found out there was video.

Link Posted: 7/6/2015 9:16:53 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

He's a Div I QB who's expected to be able to push a football past a bunch of 300 pound men who have a running start, yet some drunk 140 pound chick has got him stymied?   I hear FSU has an opening on their roster.  Maybe the chick should try out for the team?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Lol so now hes just supposed to run through ither patrons? From my perspective he was doing everything he could to make his way to the bar peacefully.  The girl to his left had no problem moving and giving him some space.  Why did our entitled little brat feel she owned the place?  Fuck her
Link Posted: 7/6/2015 9:18:18 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Did he tell her " do you know who I am"?

Link Posted: 7/6/2015 9:19:05 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

She tried to block him out, then shoulder checked him, then got in his face, then raised her hand like she was going to hit him. He grabbed her hand to get from being punched. Then she punched him with her other hand.

Yep... I wouldnt convict the Seminole after seeing that. She escalated every single stage. Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

Too bad he didnt knock her out. I dont think the lesson was harsh enough for that fat chick.

-edit- after watching it again, it looks like she was trying to kick him as well. She better have charges pressed against her.
View Quote

This is exactly what happened. Anybody that says otherwise is willfully blind. If he is charged with a crime she should be as well. Better yet, don't charge either one.

Link Posted: 7/6/2015 9:19:10 PM EDT
[#9]
Huh, first time I watched that video.

I offer this from my law-enforcement perspective and not an FSU alumni/fan perspective ......

He'll beat the charge any day the week.  She was clearly the primary aggressor.

Just because he hits harder doesn't excuse her initial threat under 784.011 ( raised balled up fist and obvious verbal statement that she intended to strike him). He holds her hand/wrist in self defense...that is not battery.  Then she actually commits battery under 784.03.  Him striking her back is self-defense and not a battery.

I agree that most likely wouldn't have hurt him to get punched but that doesn't change the letter of the law  

Any decent lawyer will get that charge dropped immediately.

He still won't play football at FSU.
Link Posted: 7/6/2015 9:19:34 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
He handled it a lot better than I would have. If someone punches me I'm going to hit them back and keep hitting them until they are no longer a threat, and preferably on the ground and unconscious. All the 'don't hit girls' guys should try bouncing at a really rowdy bar for a month or two. That's as long as I made it anyway.
View Quote

No shit. The white knights are here in force though and poor little innocent women can do no wrong. Good friend I used to work the door with has a very permanent spiderweb shaped scar on his forehead from an entitled little blonde bitch when he had the audacity to resist her drunken advances.  She was all of 110 lbs.  Don't pretend they can't do harm.
Link Posted: 7/6/2015 9:19:57 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Equal treatment and all that
View Quote

Link Posted: 7/6/2015 9:20:16 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

He grabbed her before she punched him. Bad punch, he escalated the situation.
View Quote

Link Posted: 7/6/2015 9:21:18 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

I offer this from my law-enforcement perspective and not an FSU alumni/fan perspective ......

He'll be the charge any day the week.  She was clearly the primary aggressor.

Just because he hits harder doesn't excuse her initial threat under 784.011 ( raised balled up fist and obvious verbal statement that she intended to strike him). He holds her hand/wrist in self defense...that is not battery.  Then she actually commits battery under 784.03.  Him striking her back is self-defense and not a battery.

I agree that most likely wouldn't have hurt him to get punched but that doesn't change the letter of the law  

View Quote
Now you've done it. You've spoiled the white-knighting with facts.

Link Posted: 7/6/2015 9:22:18 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

View Quote

Damn, a professional opinion that doesn't coincide with all the captain save-a-hoes  in this thread.  Whatever will you all do now?
Link Posted: 7/6/2015 9:23:51 PM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 7/6/2015 9:24:08 PM EDT
[#16]
There are lots of mighty men on this thread who I sincerely hope never get their faces printed on a CWP.

Yeah, she was a bitch, no doubt, but a man with a lot to lose should have backed down, just like a man with a CWP. That QB had a lot to lose.

"She raised her fist, and I would have beaten her until she was no longer a threat" and other such bullshit statements, in regards to that situation, sounds a lot like the parting words of idiots who are hauled off to the slammer for ventilating a jackass, when they had more than an opportunity to step away before it came to gunplay.

It's just my opinion though. I care enough to state my opinion, but I don't give a crap about the bitch or the (apparently typical) Nole QB. It's just another case of two mouth-breathers coming into contact and reaching critical mass.
Link Posted: 7/6/2015 9:33:58 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

View Quote

Yup

Can't grab a woman like that, she was defending herself
Link Posted: 7/6/2015 9:38:22 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

Yup

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yup

Should read the professional opinion just above of the well regarded member of this site who also happens to be a Florida LEO.  He even cites specific law.
Link Posted: 7/6/2015 9:41:14 PM EDT
[#19]
He's just doing his part to smash the patriarchy and bring about equality...
Link Posted: 7/6/2015 9:41:49 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

Yup

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yup

Lol, no.

You don't understand Florida law. Please go read F.S.S. 784.011 and all related case law.

Then go read F.S.S. 776.012.

He committed no crime. He did exercise bad judgement with so much to lose.
Link Posted: 7/6/2015 9:45:09 PM EDT
[#21]
NO! The guys an idiot. If she was seriously hurting him, and it doesn't appear that way, he has a right to defend himself but punching a woman is out of line
Link Posted: 7/6/2015 9:49:03 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

I don't know if you realize what  the...libtard media...will do with this.

The libtards....and feminists.....will say this is how all college males act like. This will try to demonize all male college athletes.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Say bye...bye....to his football career, even if she hit first.

The libtards will be all up in arms over this one.

Lol, do you even Florida State bro?

The libtards....and feminists.....will say this is how all college males act like. This will try to demonize all male college athletes.

Link Posted: 7/6/2015 9:52:04 PM EDT
[#23]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Say bye...bye....to his football career, even if she hit first.

The libtards will be all up in arms over this one.

Lol, do you even Florida State bro?

https://planbsports.files.wordpress.com/2014/09/jameis-winston.jpg

Lol god that guys a fucking tool.
Link Posted: 7/6/2015 9:55:31 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

Plenty of captain save-a-hoes in this thread will tell you that you are not a man now.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Most of you basement dwellers have probably never been in a crowded bar/club. It is elbow to elbow and lightly moving someone out of your way is the norm. People squeezing past people to get from one place to the next.  It is actually pretty amazing more fights don't break out.  

I will defend myself against a threat, be it man or women.  After all the Ronda Rhousey threads you would think some of you would get the hint that women can harm you, and harm you fast.  I just don't get the old adage of never hit a women. I will walk away from anything I can but I don't care what sex, color,  or size is of the person assaulting me.

Plenty of captain save-a-hoes in this thread will tell you that you are not a man now.  

Nothing to add to the thread. I just like the song
Link Posted: 7/6/2015 9:58:18 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

Damn, a professional opinion that doesn't coincide with all the captain save-a-hoes  in this thread.  Whatever will you all do now?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

That would be little more than a pyrrhic victory after losing a football scholarship at a Div I-A school.

I've seen a number of kids lose scholarships, military commissions, and so forth to stupid things like what's shown in the video.  In the end, it didn't really matter "who started it".

A Div I-A football/basketball scholarship is something to die for.  I see Div I-AA guys - have helped tutor them at my kitchen table, because Calculus is going to be a bigger part of their future than a football field or basketball court.  Maybe they'll make it into the European leagues if they are lucky, but it's usually hitting the pavement with a resume for a conventional job like the rest of us.

Tossing a Div I-A shot like that is pure stupidity, but I'm not going to lament it, because it now opens up a position for someone more deserving.
Link Posted: 7/6/2015 9:58:30 PM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:
Naw man, that shit is unacceptable.You don't ever hit a woman. Just walk the fuck away...
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

He's a fucking pussy. And so is the bartender for acting like nothing even happened. Big guy for punching a woman in the face with a closed fist..

And i can't even believe people here are condoning it. Wtf over?

I wouldn't punch a woman, but if you think you are bad ass enough to throw a punch, you had better be ready to take one, woman or not.  I have no sympathy.

Naw man, that shit is unacceptable.You don't ever hit a woman. Just walk the fuck away...
And that attitude could someday result in having a woman knife you in the back.  Literally.

Link Posted: 7/6/2015 10:02:03 PM EDT
[#27]
Guy looks like he was just trying to get to the bar in a crowded place.  The woman turned then turns to face the guy.

She lifted and cocked her right fist.  The guy grabbed the right to prevent her from throwing it.  She countered by raising her right knee (attempted nut shot?)  Then she punched with her obviously weaker left fist.  Guy retaliates with right cross.

My Dad taught us to never hit a girl.  He was right, and I never have.  But I also realize that he had never been punched by one.     Good punch.
Link Posted: 7/6/2015 10:02:57 PM EDT
[#28]
Seeinng on the news now he's been booted from tbe team.
Link Posted: 7/6/2015 10:03:09 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

That would be little more than a pyrrhic victory after losing a football scholarship at a Div I-A school.

I've seen a number of kids lose scholarships, military commissions, and so forth to stupid things like what's shown in the video.  In the end, it didn't really matter "who started it".

A Div I-A football/basketball scholarship is something to die for.  I see Div I-AA guys - have helped tutor them at my kitchen table, because Calculus is going to be a bigger part of their future than a football field or basketball court.  Maybe they'll make it into the European leagues if they are lucky, but it's usually hitting the pavement with a resume for a conventional job like the rest of us.

Tossing a Div I-A shot like that is pure stupidity, but I'm not going to lament it, because it now opens up a position for someone more deserving.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Like I said at the top of this page I don't disagree with you about any of this, and would never react that way myself.  He acted foolishly to say the least, but the   Woman was no innocent bystander.
Link Posted: 7/6/2015 10:14:50 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
She was definitely blocking him from trying to get to the bar.  He puts his hand on the back of the girl to the left to try and squeeze in.  The girl on the right is clearly blocking him.  He grabs the bar and tries to pull himself past her but she keeps moving left to box him out.
View Quote

The girl to the left wasn't at the bar to get a drink, she was just in front of the bar.

The girl to the right was at the bar to get a drink.

Hero QB was trying to jump line by pushing white girl to the side - I'm not an expert mouth reader, but I think the girl mouths "hey we were here first", before she goes to block him, but after he tried bullying his way in.
Link Posted: 7/6/2015 10:16:02 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

More likely, she was waiting to get her drink order and the Hero QB jumped the line because he's special and tried to get his order in first.
Link Posted: 7/6/2015 10:17:33 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

Lol so now hes just supposed to run through ither patrons? From my perspective he was doing everything he could to make his way to the bar peacefully.  The girl to his left had no problem moving and giving him some space.  Why did our entitled little brat feel she owned the place?  Fuck her
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Maybe because the girl to the left wasn't placing a drink order and had no reason to not move out of the way while the white girl at the bar was placing a drink order and didn't think she should have to give up her spot to the oh-so-special athlete?
Link Posted: 7/6/2015 10:21:19 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
They need to show the whole video.  It only shows where he is hitting her, not the lead in.
View Quote

QFT.

Women have been demanding equal rights and equal treatment for a century now.   She threw the first punch and she got equal treatment IMO!

Yeah, things are going to go badly for him because all the lib-tards in this country, but IMO his punch was in self defense.  

WHINE "He hit her harder than she hit him".  
   Me: So WHAT!  She didn't pull her punch either and she should have realized before hand that he was bigger and stronger than she was so she should have known that he'd punch harder than she could.

Short version: Stupid cunt thought that no one would hit her because she was a girl.  She was wrong!
Link Posted: 7/6/2015 10:22:55 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

Maybe because the girl to the left wasn't placing a drink order and had no reason to not move out of the way while the white girl at the bar was placing a drink order and didn't think she should have to give up her spot to the oh-so-special athlete?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Your fucking blind.  There was plenty of room at that bar for him. Entitled little bitch just didn't want to let him by.
Link Posted: 7/6/2015 10:29:14 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I cant believe all the people here who think the drunken special snowflake should be allowed to get away with her part in escalating the incident simply because she has tits.

Get away with what?  Being rude?

"Get away with"?

There a big difference between being a rude bitch and responding with misdemeanor battery.  The law certainly sees it that way.  And, unless you've got $5000 you don't mind parting with, it's best not to throw punches out of some feeling of being "disrespected".  And, God forbid the person is KO'd and gets a head injury when dropping to the floor ... that would not be a good thing for one's bank account.

Must have missed that part where she took the first swing.  Watch the full vid at the link.

He was grabbing her before she took the first swing.

BFD, at no point was he in any real harm. Be a fucking man and walk away.

I'm really surprised that no one has said that they would have shot her yet.
Link Posted: 7/6/2015 10:29:21 PM EDT
[#36]
He hired Casey Anthonys lawyer.
Link Posted: 7/6/2015 10:29:27 PM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

1.) Girl was first at the bar
2.) Sissy cocked elbow fist is now considered violent intent

3.) Wrist lock the girl and go hands on

4.) She gets mad throws a almost playful punch

5.) Give her that full 100% playboooiii

Drunk girl punches are scary stuff from the basement bro's....

Better cold clock every bitch THAT DARE PUT THEIR HANDS UPON ME! THAT SHIT WAS SCARY GUYZ DID YOU SEE HER HAND GO UP IN A FIST FUCKING HELL SHE LOADED UP THAT HAMMERFIST I DONE LOST HALF MY BOWELS SEEING THAT TRAINED KILLER THROW A FIERCE PUNCH...

You can tell the guys in this thread that have women issues and are rubbing one out thinking of going 100% on a woman.

Shit like this is where the "self-defense" and actually striking a woman makes sense, but please drunk girls in a crowded bar?

Link Posted: 7/6/2015 10:37:42 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

View Quote

Sounds about right.  It doesn't even matter what actually happened, so much as what it looks like probably happened.

Just because you can do something, doesn't mean you should do something.   I wonder if he regrets pissing everything away yet.
Link Posted: 7/6/2015 10:42:10 PM EDT
[#39]
Needs more Falcon Punch

Link Posted: 7/6/2015 10:42:23 PM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:
The girl to the left wasn't at the bar to get a drink, she was just in front of the bar.

Hero QB was trying to jump line by pushing white girl to the side - I'm not an expert mouth reader, but I think the girl mouths "hey we were here first", before she goes to block him, but after he tried bullying his way in.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

She was definitely blocking him from trying to get to the bar.  He puts his hand on the back of the girl to the left to try and squeeze in.  The girl on the right is clearly blocking him.  He grabs the bar and tries to pull himself past her but she keeps moving left to box him out.

It looked like he was trying to get to an open space at the bar.  That's how it works at every bar I've been to.  You find and open space and then stand and wait for the bartender.  I can't tell you how many times I've been waiting and someone walks up down the bar and the bartenders helps them first.  That's life.  I don't get all huffy about and throw a tantrum and try to block anyone from getting to the bar.

Either way if you square off against somebody you better be ready to fight them.  

Link Posted: 7/6/2015 10:47:39 PM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:

Lol, no.

You don't understand Florida law. Please go read F.S.S. 784.011 and all related case law.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Yup

Lol, no.

Men can forcefully grab a woman by the arm and women can't do shit in return in Florida?

I didn't see that in the code anywhere . ....
Link Posted: 7/6/2015 10:56:06 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

Sounds about right.  It doesn't even matter what actually happened, so much as what it looks like probably happened.

Just because you can do something, doesn't mean you should do something.   I wonder if he regrets pissing everything away yet.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

It's perfectly clear what happened. Entitled little bitch started an altercation she couldn't finish.  Hero QB acted stupidly to say the least but not criminally.
Link Posted: 7/6/2015 10:57:13 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

Men can forcefully grab a woman by the arm and women can't do shit in return in Florida?

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yup

Lol, no.

You obviously can't fucking read either, but believe yourself to be smarter than a Florida LEO about Florida law
Link Posted: 7/6/2015 11:03:27 PM EDT
[#44]
Florida State gonna Florida State.
Link Posted: 7/6/2015 11:16:15 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
Wonder what FSU will do?

View Quote

Again.

He was arrested, charged with a misdemeanor and suspended indefinitely from the team. He'll never take a snap for FSU.

ETA: just saw he has been officially dismissed from the team.
Link Posted: 7/6/2015 11:19:44 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

Should read the professional opinion just above of the well regarded member of this site who also happens to be a Florida LEO.  He even cites specific law.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yup

Tell it to the judge.
Link Posted: 7/6/2015 11:20:11 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
All is forgiven if he yelled "CHARLIE MURPHY" before punching her
View Quote

Y-T-I-N-U
Link Posted: 7/6/2015 11:25:10 PM EDT
[#48]
There was probably a better solution, but IMO women are only a forbidden target until they hit a guy.   The woman was dumb enough to hit him.  Hopefully she learned something from it.
Link Posted: 7/6/2015 11:49:10 PM EDT
[#49]
Good punch. It didn't look that hard to me either, he definitely could have done more damage. I'd have stayed with a bitch slap myself, but he was justified. A cunt was looking for trouble, and she found it. Fuck her.
Link Posted: 7/6/2015 11:59:55 PM EDT
[#50]
At times like this I ask myself, "What would Aaron Hernandez do?"

So I would have laughed it off, called up 2 or 3 of my boys and had them rent a car on the way to meet me at the bar.  Then I would have left, circled the block and waited for her to leave.  At that moment I would have shot her 15, maybe 19 times, then drove off triumphant knowing that I dealt with someone that disrespected me in the manner it needed to be dealt with.
Page / 10
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top