Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Lol, do you even Florida State bro?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Say bye...bye....to his football career, even if she hit first.

The libtards will be all up in arms over this one.

I don't know if you realize what  the...libtard media...will do with this.

The libtards....and feminists.....will say this is how all college males act like. This will try to demonize all male college athletes.
Link Posted: 7/6/2015 6:13:22 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

The term is "never hit a lady." That female was no lady.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
He's a fucking pussy. And so is the bartender for acting like nothing even happened. Big guy for punching a woman in the face with a closed fist..

And i can't even believe people here are condoning it. Wtf over?

I wouldn't punch a woman, but if you think you are bad ass enough to throw a punch, you had better be ready to take one, woman or not.  I have no sympathy.

Naw man, that shit is unacceptable.You don't ever hit a woman. Just walk the fuck away...

She was fine.  The QB was an asshole and started it by pushing her on his way to the bar.
Link Posted: 7/6/2015 6:14:18 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Side note - Judging from the treatment the Jameis accuser got, if the QB does end up somehow facing discipline that girl is going to have a fun rest of her college career at FSU.
View Quote

He's been arrested, charged with a misdemeanor and suspended indefinitely from the team. He'll never play a down of football for FSU, most likely JUCO transfer eventually after everything plays out in court.
Link Posted: 7/6/2015 6:14:35 PM EDT
[#4]
Equal right(s)
Link Posted: 7/6/2015 6:15:14 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

I stand by what i said. If you're a man (which you're not if you think it's ok to hit a woman) you don't fucking punch a woman in the mouth like she is some dude. If you think it's ok to do so then you have serious problems upstairs.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
He's a fucking pussy. And so is the bartender for acting like nothing even happened. Big guy for punching a woman in the face with a closed fist..

I wouldn't punch a woman, but if you think you are bad ass enough to throw a punch, you had better be ready to take one, woman or not.  I have no sympathy.

Naw man, that shit is unacceptable.You don't ever hit a woman. Just walk the fuck away...

I stand by what i said. If you're a man (which you're not if you think it's ok to hit a woman) you don't fucking punch a woman in the mouth like she is some dude. If you think it's ok to do so then you have serious problems upstairs.

Next you'll be telling me that if the girl in your avatar starts shooting at me, I should be gentlemanly and not shoot her back.
Link Posted: 7/6/2015 6:15:15 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

The libtards....and feminists.....will say this is how all college males act like. This will try to demonize all male college athletes.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

"EQUALITY EQUALITY!

DON'T HIT WOMEN BUT HIT MEN ALL YOU WANT!"
Link Posted: 7/6/2015 6:15:24 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

They ain't seeing it, they don't want to see it for some reason. Must be homos.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
He grabbed her before she punched him. Bad punch, he escalated the situation.

Yep, he jostled her in the back as he was trying to get into to get a drink, she turned and said something, and then he grabbed her and started controlling her before she threw the punch.

Bad punch.

They ain't seeing it, they don't want to see it for some reason. Must be homos.

I'm not white knighting either.  I've exchanged words with belligerent pricks like this QB that think they can just elbow their way into the bar.  He's lucky he decided to be a badass with a girl.
Link Posted: 7/6/2015 6:15:44 PM EDT
[#8]
What is it with Florida?
Serious question.

There seems to be proportionally more derp coming out of that state than anywhere else
Link Posted: 7/6/2015 6:17:25 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

He's been arrested, charged with a misdemeanor and suspended indefinitely from the team. He'll never play a down of football for FSU, most likely JUCO transfer eventually after everything plays out in court.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Side note - Judging from the treatment the Jameis accuser got, if the QB does end up somehow facing discipline that girl is going to have a fun rest of her college career at FSU.

That was fast.
Link Posted: 7/6/2015 6:17:38 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

"EQUALITY EQUALITY!

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

"EQUALITY EQUALITY!

Hey......She was in the wrong!  But the libtard screaming will drown out the facts!
Link Posted: 7/6/2015 6:17:39 PM EDT
[#11]
I wonder why this stuff never happens to me?

Oh yeah, I don't visit places where angry drunks hang out......
Link Posted: 7/6/2015 6:17:54 PM EDT
[#12]
Fuck that guy.  He pushed his way into her space, then pushed and grabbed her and held her for quite a while before she fought back.  I think she was justified in hitting him.  

Link Posted: 7/6/2015 6:18:48 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

I mean, he was JUST recruited.  He graduated high school this year - so he is a brand new incoming freshman.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
What an asshole.

Luckily for FSU, this is NOT their main quarterback, or even the backup QB.  This is some kid they just recruited out of high school.

Isn't that where all of the college athletes come out of?

I mean, he was JUST recruited.  He graduated high school this year - so he is a brand new incoming freshman.

@ 19 years old. I bet he's not Pre-Med
Link Posted: 7/6/2015 6:19:56 PM EDT
[#14]
he initiated the physical contact by grabbing her before she punched him.
Link Posted: 7/6/2015 6:26:27 PM EDT
[#15]
Hey, look! How to most likely fuck up a very bright future.
Link Posted: 7/6/2015 6:28:35 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

he initiated the physical contact by grabbing her before she punched him.
View Quote

Excuse me sir, were you a Rodney King juror?
Link Posted: 7/6/2015 6:32:13 PM EDT
[#17]
Look this is when assholes collide for sure, but this is what I saw.

1. Guy tries brushing through traffic. People get bumped at very crowded bars. What he was doing wasn't being belligerent, and could have easily been handled with more grace by someone not seeking a fight. Notice the black girl on his other side didn't get confrontational.
2. Girl cranes her neck around into his face, starts talking.
3. :10 mark - girl shifts her hips/ass to the left to block his way, not sure what her legs are doing.
4. It worked!
5. Escalation 1 -She puts her forearm across his chest while issuing threats.
6. Escalation 2 - Raises clinched fist while continuing threats

In what world is her behavior not more belligerent than his in the run up to her getting hit?
Link Posted: 7/6/2015 6:33:10 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

What an asshole.

Luckily for FSU, this is NOT their main quarterback, or even the backup QB.  This is some kid they just recruited out of high school.

View Quote

...who hasn't proven anything on the field yet, so it's easy to suspend him, in the off-season.

FSU: Like the FSA, only they have a police department on the payroll.
Link Posted: 7/6/2015 6:35:52 PM EDT
[#19]
It's rich hearing comments from guys saying qb is lucky THEY weren't there.

As if qb and a half dozen other college football players wouldn't stomp them into the ground.
Link Posted: 7/6/2015 6:36:12 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

1. Guy tries brushing through traffic. People get bumped at very crowded bars. What he was doing wasn't being belligerent, and could have easily been handled with more grace by someone not seeking a fight. Notice the black girl on his other side didn't get confrontational.
3. :10 mark - girl shifts her hips/ass to the left to block his way, not sure what her legs are doing.
4. It worked!

In what world is her behavior not more belligerent than his in the run up to her getting hit?
View Quote

+1
Link Posted: 7/6/2015 6:39:28 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Equal treatment and all that
View Quote

To not hit her like he would have hit a man is to discriminate against her because she is female.  I don't like it but this is what feminists preach.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 7/6/2015 6:40:57 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

Nah it's College Football FSU. The Creminoles don't play by normal people rules.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Nah it's College Football FSU. The Creminoles don't play by normal people rules.

Link Posted: 7/6/2015 6:41:31 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

4. It worked!

View Quote

This is what i seen^^^. Looks like he didnt pay her any attention and she got pissed.
Link Posted: 7/6/2015 6:42:14 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

4. It worked!

View Quote

What I saw.

1. Guy pushing through crowd, trying to push past the girl in question.
2. Girl turns and says stop that or whatever she said.
3. Guy keeps pushing on her.
4, Girl turns and puts up a fist and probably says somehthing like - if you don't stop pushing me I'm going to punch you (maybe jokingly, maybe not)
5. Guy grabs at girls arms initiating physical contact and wont let go
6. Girl starts freaking out and tells guy to let of her
7. Guy won't let go of her.
8. She throws lame-ass punch to try get the guy to let go of her.
9. He decks her.

That's not the way a decent man acts and in my view is asking to get stomped by all able-bodied men in the area.

Link Posted: 7/6/2015 6:44:30 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Fuck her. Don't start none. Won't be none.
View Quote

Fuck him. Fuck thug college football players.
Link Posted: 7/6/2015 6:52:49 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Remember the good old days when FSU quarterbacks just raped women?  
View Quote

and stole crab legs.
Link Posted: 7/6/2015 6:54:52 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
College football is every bit as bad as the NFL. I don't understand why conservative southerners are so obsessed with these idiots.

"Hey Jim, you see that game heh heh."

"Mayun yall got us, I admit."

"Heh heh yeah, it looks like my ghetto thugs beat your ghetto thugs again."

WTF?
View Quote

its entertainment. why do you care?
Link Posted: 7/6/2015 6:57:33 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

So he was out of line for taking control of the things she was evidently willing to use to hurt him before she got a chance to hurt him? Fuck that. Chick or dude, you bow up like you want to fight, you'd better be ready when someone accepts your invitation.

Posturing for a fight should be met with immediate violence.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Full video is worse IMO.  He grabs her first.  Yes she had raised her fist, but she never throws a punch until after he grabs her.  He initiates the contact, he is therefore the aggressor.

Even setting aside that fact you should never hit a woman unless you're seriously in danger of harm, he's wrong all the way around regardless.

So he was out of line for taking control of the things she was evidently willing to use to hurt him before she got a chance to hurt him? Fuck that. Chick or dude, you bow up like you want to fight, you'd better be ready when someone accepts your invitation.

Posturing for a fight should be met with immediate violence.

Have fun taking that position in a court of law.
Link Posted: 7/6/2015 6:58:22 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
De'Andre is a vile piece of shit (judging from the video). Do that in front of me or my friends and he wouldn't need play books anymore, just coloring books.

View Quote

lolololol

found us an internet tough guy
Link Posted: 7/6/2015 7:00:18 PM EDT
[#30]
He grabbed her before she took a swing at him, and it looks like he grabbed or pushed her before she first raised her arm.

Dumbass.  Have fun in court, pal.
Link Posted: 7/6/2015 7:00:37 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
View Quote

I agree, only because punching someone in the mouth is a dumbass move, it doesn't disable them and you're likely to get a few teeth embedded into your fist. Much better strikes for incapacitating someone like the woman whom battered him first.
Link Posted: 7/6/2015 7:02:42 PM EDT
[#32]
View Quote

I don't hit women, but this is a perfect example of bitches that need KTFOed. these women get in men's faces and act all tough like they are men....why?
Link Posted: 7/6/2015 7:03:17 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
He grabbed her before she punched him. Bad punch, he escalated the situation.
View Quote

Yep!!! Fuck that guy he went there first. He should have been carried out on a stretcher for that.
Link Posted: 7/6/2015 7:05:04 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

As if qb and a half dozen other college football players wouldn't stomp them into the ground.
View Quote

I don't know if you watched the same video I did, but I saw a guy land a right cross on a girl that wasn't expecting to get punched and he failed to even knock her down.

Unless the half dozen other college football players were there right then backing him up, I suspect quite a few on this thread would do better than OK in a tussle with good old De'.
Link Posted: 7/6/2015 7:05:04 PM EDT
[#35]
BTW, this is how the whole thing should have gone down.

Both vie for the vacated position...he bumps her.  She cranes her neck and says something.  (And here is where it departs from what we saw in the video.)  He says, "Im sorry, didn't mean to push up on you."

Situation ends.

Or he even offers to buy her a drink and ends up fucking a husky white girl in an hour.

But it seemed like he wanted to be rude and not back down, and his career will go right into the shitter because he chose to continue escalating a situation he easily could have removed himself from multiple times.
Link Posted: 7/6/2015 7:05:19 PM EDT
[#36]
The more I watch it, it becomes obvious the obnoxious drunk bitch was intentionally trying to prevent him from getting to the bar.  Watch her stick her fat ass out to block his path.
Link Posted: 7/6/2015 7:06:14 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

I don't know if you watched the same video I did, but I saw a guy land a right cross on a girl that wasn't expecting to get punched and he failed to even knock her down.

Unless the half dozen other college football players were there right then backing him up, I suspect quite a few on this thread would do better than OK in a tussle with good old De'.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I suspect he could have hit her a lot harder if he had intended to.
Link Posted: 7/6/2015 7:08:42 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Impossible!
Link Posted: 7/6/2015 7:11:54 PM EDT
[#39]
Meh... run with savages and all that
Link Posted: 7/6/2015 7:12:41 PM EDT
[#40]
Link Posted: 7/6/2015 7:13:28 PM EDT
[#41]
I watched it. It was uncalled for and he should go to jail....
Link Posted: 7/6/2015 7:14:12 PM EDT
[#42]
I f'ed up by grabbing her before she swung at him.
Link Posted: 7/6/2015 7:15:43 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

Cane... but there's no butthurt here. Just calling a spade a spade

Had Jameis worn orange and green (or blue) it could have been the same story.

Shit if he were a Gator he probably would have just killed the broad.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I am surprised it hasn't already been all over espn.

LOL, the last guy was a rapist who went on to get the Heisman Trophy, win a National Championship and got picked first in the draft.
LOL. Butthurt gator fan?

Cane... but there's no butthurt here. Just calling a spade a spade

Had Jameis worn orange and green (or blue) it could have been the same story.

Shit if he were a Gator he probably would have just killed the broad.

Well played fellow cane...well played. []_[]
Link Posted: 7/6/2015 7:18:25 PM EDT
[#44]
Was Jameis in Tallahassee?
Link Posted: 7/6/2015 7:25:18 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
They need to show the whole video.  It only shows where he is hitting her, not the lead in.
View Quote

He kept shoving her, she turned around and told him to stop.  He grabbed her and started moving her back and forth and then when she slapped out (kitten punch) he pulled her hand down and struck her in the jaw.  I would say he will be charged.
Link Posted: 7/6/2015 7:26:06 PM EDT
[#46]
Most of you basement dwellers have probably never been in a crowded bar/club. It is elbow to elbow and lightly moving someone out of your way is the norm. People squeezing past people to get from one place to the next.  It is actually pretty amazing more fights don't break out.  

I will defend myself against a threat, be it man or women.  After all the Ronda Rhousey threads you would think some of you would get the hint that women can harm you, and harm you fast.  I just don't get the old adage of never hit a women. I will walk away from anything I can but I don't care what sex, color,  or size is of the person assaulting me.
Link Posted: 7/6/2015 7:26:57 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

He kept shoving her, she turned around and told him to stop.  He grabbed her and started moving her back and forth and then when she slapped out (kitten punch) he pulled her hand down and struck her in the jaw.  I would say he will be charged.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
They need to show the whole video.  It only shows where he is hitting her, not the lead in.

Lol he didnt shove her.  He was trying to slide by her and get to the bar.  She stuck her fat ass out intentionally blocking him from doing so.  Both assholes should have taken a ride.
Link Posted: 7/6/2015 7:28:18 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
Most of you basement dwellers have probably never been in a crowded bar/club. It is elbow to elbow and lightly moving someone out of your way is the norm. People squeezing past people to get from one place to the next.  It is actually pretty amazing more fights don't break out.  

I will defend myself against a threat, be it man or women.  After all the Ronda Rhousey threads you would think some of you would get the hint that women can harm you, and harm you fast.  I just don't get the old adage of never hit a women. I will walk away from anything I can but I don't care what sex, color,  or size is of the person assaulting me.
View Quote

Plenty of captain save-a-hoes in this thread will tell you that you are not a man now.  
Link Posted: 7/6/2015 7:30:26 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
Full video is worse IMO.  He grabs her first.  Yes she had raised her fist, but she never throws a punch until after he grabs her.  He initiates the contact, he is therefore the aggressor.

Even setting aside that fact you should never hit a woman unless you're seriously in danger of harm, he's wrong all the way around regardless.
View Quote

Agreed
Link Posted: 7/6/2015 7:30:55 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Page / 10
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top