Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 7/4/2015 3:02:54 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Didn't get invited to any barbecues, OP
View Quote

They don't BBQ in Yankee land, they parboil everything then put it on the grill.  OP is a classic Yankee with an obvious public school education,

Link Posted: 7/4/2015 3:04:59 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
I have spent a lot of time down south of the Mason Dixon line including Texas and the Gulf Coast.

In  all my years I've learned one thing that Southern hospitality is a total myth !

I have been called damn Yankee f****** Yankee blue belly and all sorts of nice things from you supposted polite southerners for so many years I guess it's made me jaded.

now that finally it seems that the Confederate flag is being given its just  due I am happy to see things going the other way finally.

I have never in my life met more racist  folks then I  have down south and that goes for both black and white Southerners.

The idiotic attempt to rebrand the south and the  Confederacy as something patriotic must in my humble opinion be challanged  at every chance available.
View Quote

Well if you go around singing Sherman's praises that isnt any wonder.

I'm brown as fuck and I have been treated with nothing but Southern hospitality when there.

Judging from your OP, I'd say the problem is you.

Also I'd say that this statement is an admission of trolling, but I'm no mod so what do I know.
Link Posted: 7/4/2015 3:06:41 PM EDT
[#3]
OP sort of reminds me of the sports fan who refers to his favorite team as "we."
Link Posted: 7/4/2015 3:07:24 PM EDT
[#4]
See you in Hell billy yank
Link Posted: 7/4/2015 3:07:37 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
I have spent a lot of time down south of the Mason Dixon line including Texas and the Gulf Coast.

In  all my years I've learned one thing that Southern hospitality is a total myth !

I have been called damn Yankee f****** Yankee blue belly and all sorts of nice things from you supposted polite southerners for so many years I guess it's made me jaded.

now that finally it seems that the Confederate flag is being given its just  due I am happy to see things going the other way finally.

I have never in my life met more racist  folks then I  have down south and that goes for both black and white Southerners.

The idiotic attempt to rebrand the south and the  Confederacy as something patriotic must in my humble opinion be challanged  at every chance available.

View Quote

It couldn't be because you lack manners, tact, and diplomacy.  You act like a classic Yankee that is hated throughout the south.  

Were you a carpet bagger in a previous life?  Probably a lot like that terrorist Sherman you mentioned earlier.  
Link Posted: 7/4/2015 3:07:48 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
OP sort of reminds me of the sports fan who refers to his favorite team as "we."
View Quote

Aren't Saints fans the worst at that?
Link Posted: 7/4/2015 3:07:52 PM EDT
[#7]
another north vs south thread

Our history good and bad is what made us who we are today. Even with the crap that's going on its still the greatest country.  

I for one will have the backs of any yank or rebel that needs it to defend our homeland.

Without the south I wouldn't have had the greatest breakfast food of all times... biscuits and gravy with sweet tea
Link Posted: 7/4/2015 3:09:41 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

That's actually pretty funny.

Because when I think "dumbass redneck," W.Va. immediately comes to mind, no offense.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
In!

My dear sir you do realize every southern Confederacy proponent will tell you that West Virginia was part of the Union correct?

West Virginia was created in order to join the Union.  All the dumbass rednecks here think we're southerners though.

Because when I think "dumbass redneck," W.Va. immediately comes to mind, no offense.

No offense taken, but when I think of Colorado I think of stinking hippies.
Link Posted: 7/4/2015 3:10:11 PM EDT
[#9]
Oh look.  Another Yankee bitch with an opinion and Internet access.

Link Posted: 7/4/2015 3:10:19 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
In!

My dear sir you do realize every southern Confederacy proponent will tell you that West Virginia was part of the Union correct?

West Virginia was created in order to join the Union.  All the dumbass rednecks here think we're southerners though.

yeah me too
Link Posted: 7/4/2015 3:11:19 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Agreed.  They are pretty fucking bad about that.  I don't mind so much pulling for your university if you went there, but the "we" thing for a sports team is pretty creepy.

And yes, LSU alum.
Link Posted: 7/4/2015 3:11:28 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

View Quote

Have you ever considered the possibility that maybe you're just an asshole?
Link Posted: 7/4/2015 3:11:55 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

boy that one totally went over your head didn't it?

it boils down to subtle nuances and historical differences between New Englanders and what is properly considered Yankees.

obviously you folks lump everybody north of the Mason Dixon line into the Yankee categoryand that is so wrong as to not even be funny.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I just don't understand why OP wants to remain in a union with people he clearly hates.  Oh well.

boy that one totally went over your head didn't it?

it boils down to subtle nuances and historical differences between New Englanders and what is properly considered Yankees.

obviously you folks lump everybody north of the Mason Dixon line into the Yankee categoryand that is so wrong as to not even be funny.

lol wut?  Do try to keep up with your own thread.

I didn't say anything about "New Englanders" or "Yankees."  Self-identify as you see fit.  But it does seem as though you're awfully prickly when it comes to being "lumped," as opposed to when you're the one doing the "lumping."
Link Posted: 7/4/2015 3:12:17 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Nailed it
Link Posted: 7/4/2015 3:13:12 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

They don't BBQ in Yankee land, they parboil everything then put it on the grill.  OP is a classic Yankee with an obvious public school education,

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Didn't get invited to any barbecues, OP

Whoa there I love to grill even in -30° weather.  Parboil ruins the quality of the meat to me.
Link Posted: 7/4/2015 3:13:20 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

View Quote

And here you are proving them all right
Link Posted: 7/4/2015 3:14:04 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Oh look.  Another Yankee bitch with an opinion and Internet access.

View Quote

thank you for confirming the southern stereotype of an uneducated cussing hick
Link Posted: 7/4/2015 3:15:05 PM EDT
[#18]
Yeah........he was a real hero.

May he burn in hell and suffer the same punishment he inflicted on many others.

Fucking troll.......
Link Posted: 7/4/2015 3:15:12 PM EDT
[#19]
OP be trolling hard in moms yankee basement this day.
Link Posted: 7/4/2015 3:16:22 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Pittsburgh.
Link Posted: 7/4/2015 3:17:50 PM EDT
[#21]

You sir are a fucktard

Quoted:
happy 4th of July my fellow Americans.

And God bless General William Tecumseh Sherman one of the great Patriots and preservationist of the American Union!!!!!

God bless the Republic and Old Glory the flag for which it stands
View Quote

Link Posted: 7/4/2015 3:20:40 PM EDT
[#22]
Well, bless your heart.
Link Posted: 7/4/2015 3:20:40 PM EDT
[#23]
trolling
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top