User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 7/4/2015 1:49:57 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

The reverend at the church across the street from the projects in my precinct had 4 brand new Benzs parked in a fenced enclosure on their lot.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Shit you not - wife and I were driving through downtown Norfolk VA on a Saturday a few years ago and passed one of the large black churches (Projects were literally across the street).  There's a Maybach parked out front.  My first thought was that there must be a wedding...and then I saw the revrund getting out of the car.  

The reverend at the church across the street from the projects in my precinct had 4 brand new Benzs parked in a fenced enclosure on their lot.

We're obviously long past the days of the clergy taking an oath of poverty.  Now bling = God's blessings for being awesome.
Link Posted: 7/4/2015 2:08:45 PM EDT
[#2]
First week of the month.  Not a good time to visit a place like GC.
Link Posted: 7/4/2015 2:49:26 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
At a Golden Corral in the parking lot of a, swear to God, Walmart in Rapid City, SD. Bitch in the background was so strung out she couldn't see straight. She had nothing to do with the bike.
<a href="http://s911.photobucket.com/user/colorsplash-10/media/Mobile%20Uploads/1007141820_zpsvatlntqb.jpg.html" target="_blank">http://i911.photobucket.com/albums/ac311/colorsplash-10/Mobile%20Uploads/1007141820_zpsvatlntqb.jpg</a>
View Quote

That place is always packed. And so is that Walmart. I drive to the new one now and it's 15 mins further away from me.
Link Posted: 7/4/2015 2:59:49 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Lol at the bike.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
At a Golden Corral in the parking lot of a, swear to God, Walmart in Rapid City, SD. Bitch in the background was so strung out she couldn't see straight. She had nothing to do with the bike.
<a href="http://s911.photobucket.com/user/colorsplash-10/media/Mobile%20Uploads/1007141820_zpsvatlntqb.jpg.html" target="_blank">http://i911.photobucket.com/albums/ac311/colorsplash-10/Mobile%20Uploads/1007141820_zpsvatlntqb.jpg</a>

Lol at the bike.

You could have ridden it. Honestly. Held the lock, peddled the bike.
Link Posted: 7/4/2015 3:05:29 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Good food is good food.
View Quote
Yeah, and Golden Corral ain't it.

Link Posted: 7/4/2015 3:22:54 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

I used to care,

But I have had Hajis cook food** for me and watch me eat it.

Fuck it I am alive..
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
After seeing how the food is handled in that fucking food trough I will never set foot in any Golden Corral ever again.

I used to care,

Fuck it I am alive..

Been there and it is a nerve racking experience where you know you are going to have a serious case of bubble guts and hope that you will be able to get to a proper place to shit.

Actually, this reminds me of the "Ryan's Steakhouse" thread from a few years ago.
Link Posted: 7/4/2015 3:33:32 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Good food is good food.

Golden coral is OK food, sure ain't good food.
For me it's the buffet patrons that ruin it for me with their lack of personal hygene.
And you sure as all hell don't go towards the first of the month to that place.
Link Posted: 7/4/2015 3:34:37 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
Been there and it is a nerve racking experience where you know you are going to have a serious case of bubble guts and hope that you will be able to get to a proper place to shit.

Actually, this reminds me of the "Ryan's Steakhouse" thread from a few years ago.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

After seeing how the food is handled in that fucking food trough I will never set foot in any Golden Corral ever again.

I used to care,

Fuck it I am alive..

I tried to time my shits to early morning to avoid the noon time heat...
Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top